Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Dusk Syndicate Hunters' Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86)

Fawn October 4th, 2016 12:41 AM

Dusk Syndicate Hunters' Den

Deerlie August 13th, 2017 10:11 AM

Re: Dusk Syndicate Hunters' Den

Feather Kemp twisting and turning because of her bad dream. (Open!)

Tundra August 22nd, 2017 01:30 PM

Thrush woke up and looked at Feather. He prodded her with a paw. "Feather, you dreaming, wake up!" He whispered.

[I just need to Rp]

Deerlie September 1st, 2017 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 363122)
Thrush woke up and looked at Feather. He prodded her with a paw. "Feather, you dreaming, wake up!" He whispered.

[I just need to Rp]

Feather shot up, her tail bristling. "I'm sorry...." She said. She remembers the dream, The battle between the dusk syndicate and Sky clan. Blood was spilled, cats died and her kit... Yes, he died.

Tundra September 1st, 2017 10:14 AM

Thrush sighed and flicked his tail. "What was the dream about anyways?" He meowed as he stretched. He parted his jaws in a long yawn before sitting up and looking at Feather patiently, his tail flicking from side to side.

Deerlie September 1st, 2017 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 373973)
Thrush sighed and flicked his tail. "What was the dream about anyways?" He meowed as he stretched. He parted his jaws in a long yawn before sitting up and looking at Feather patiently, his tail flicking from side to side.

"The battle..." She said. "I remembered the blury waves of battleing cats, bodies, dead kits... " She shook. Raven had died, in front of her, two cats pinned her down, large toms, she couldn't push off, they killed him..cold bloods. "They were mouse-brains!" She hissed, a single tear falling from her cheek. "Why did they attack a kit! for Starclan sake!" She wailed.

Tundra September 1st, 2017 01:52 PM

Thrush placed his tail tip on her shoulder. "Because they are dumb!"

Deerlie September 1st, 2017 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 374078)
Thrush placed his tail tip on her shoulder. "Because they are dumb!"

She looked at him, her cheeks a rosy pink color. "Thanks Thrush." She purred. The she cat looked steadily onto his eyes. Her aqua eyes sparked with two mixed emotions. Confusion and... wait......was it love? She has never felt this way before. If felt... strange.

Tundra September 1st, 2017 05:04 PM

Thrush stared at the She Cat. Why is she looking at me like that...? What is she thinking about...? He wondered. "Er... Hello?"

Deerlie September 1st, 2017 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 374211)
Thrush stared at the She Cat. Why is she looking at me like that...? What is she thinking about...? He wondered. "Er... Hello?"

She snapped into reality. "Sorry!" She looked away.