Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   Greetings! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14607)

GingaFan2249 February 17th, 2018 11:04 AM

Greetings!

Greetings! My name's Lightwhisker. I'm a loner who lives in a barn(read my thread titled Lightwhisker's Barn). I just joined a few minutes ago, and this website seems really fun! Anyone want to be friends, maybe have some conversations with me?
Obviously, I'm nice, and I'm currently exploring the world of Warrior Cats Online.

Fawn February 17th, 2018 11:27 AM

Re: Greetings!

Welcome to WCO!

GingaFan2249 February 17th, 2018 11:35 AM

Thank you! Everyone is so nice on here!

Mango February 18th, 2018 09:40 AM

Welcome. I should point out that the OOC and VM/PMs can be out of character, i.e. being who the human on the other end of the device is not the cat they play.

Thistledawn February 18th, 2018 12:31 PM

@Lightpaw Welcome to WCO!! I'm always open to rp if you're looking for an rp partner! c: Can't wait to see you around the site!

GingaFan2249 February 18th, 2018 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thistledawn (Post 472299)
@Lightpaw Welcome to WCO!! I'm always open to rp if you're looking for an rp partner! c: Can't wait to see you around the site!

Thanks so much Thistledawn!

Reverie February 18th, 2018 12:35 PM

Welcome!

BEAR. February 20th, 2018 11:40 AM

Welcome to WCO!

Mauve February 21st, 2018 02:47 PM

Welcome to the site @Lightpaw! I hope you like it here; everyone it extremely nice and friendly, so don't hesitate to ask any questions!

Most of the questions you have can be found on the [FAQ] page, but if you don't find what you're looking for on there, don't fret! Just head on over to the [Site Assistance] forum and create a thread with your question in it. There are bound to be several people jumping at the opportunity to help! I would also familiarize yourself with the [Site Guidelines] section, as this has all the rules and regulations of Warrior Cats Online!

To keep up with all the news regarding the main roleplay and site-wide plots, be sure to check out the "News & Joining" located to the right under 'Allegiances'. That's where all the recent happenings are posted!

I always love RPing with new members and getting to know them, so feel free to leave me a message or ask for assistance if you need it. I'd be more than happy to help, or you are always welcome to ask a Staff Member, a list of which is located on [This Page] where you can find the shortcuts to their profiles and the ability to send them a private message!

On behalf of everyone on WCO, thanks for joining and we hope you have a great time!
❤ ❤ ❤

Jynx February 27th, 2018 01:51 PM

Welcome! Hit me up if you ever need an RP partner.