Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battles (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   October Gathering (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11635)

Mango October 22nd, 2017 10:41 AM

Re: October Gathering

Pinkpaw heard the words and her eyes grew wide,” No way. Grousestar just declared war against us.” She murmerered (open)

Charmer October 22nd, 2017 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 408545)
Skyfeather closed his eyes and nuzzled her cheek. "I don't want to fight you..." He mewed. "I don't want our clans to fight at all. I just want everything to be okay. No battles. No lack of prey." The WindClan warrior knew nothing was ever perfect. He knew he couldn't stop the upcoming battle. Hopefully I won't end up fighting Cherrydawn.

Cherrydawn let Skyfeather's muzzle linger, breathing in his scent. She didn't care who saw. War was coming, and she didn't know when she'd be this close to him again. Around her, she heard outraged voices and yowls of rage. She closed her eyes and rested for a moment in the scent of heather. When she opened her eyes again, there was a shape on the stones: another cat. There was a strange moment of eerie confusion in which Cherrydawn genuinely wondered if she was having some sort of dream. This tom, gaze was cold and his words made her quake. A split second later, the clearing erupted into chaos. Yowls of pain and terror tore through the night, and she could see the wave of claws and swiping paws sweeping toward them to swallow them. "Skyfeather!" She called out in her fright.
@Constellation

(Jump on in Constellation! Attack whichever cat you like! I don't think we need a post order just so long as everyone remembers to quote or mention the others. After all, this is a battle. It can be a little chaotic.)

Dovekit12 October 22nd, 2017 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 408624)
Smallnose tilted his head as he spotted dawnstream his fur was rising slightly but remained calm , his brown and dark brown spotted fur shined in the moonlight
" salutations " he meowed and dipped his head with a swish of his tail . He tried to keep calm but still alert with the rumors and all.

"Hi" She said sitting down "how are you?"

Zero October 22nd, 2017 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 407229)

Zenithwhisker thought for a moment. "I don't know...", the cream she-cat meowed, scuffling her paws on the ground. (Since I haven't rped Zenithwhisker in awhile, sometimes I forget that Peachkit even existed... O_O)

Slatestone shrugged at the answer. "She's probably fine," He meowed, laying his tail over his mother's shoulders in an attempt to comfort her. "You can't watch her 24/7, and I understand that."

Gone October 22nd, 2017 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SparkleDemon (Post 408522)

Spiderpaw stood back up and nodded at the question. "Yeah. Things are looking a bit intense with the leaders.
I Don't want to get caught up in anything."
replied Spiderpaw, looking up quickly at the two leaders then back at Blossompaw.

Blossompaw smiled and gazed at the leaders as well before heading back towards the camp, pressing against Spiderpaw as she walked, her face buried in his shoulder, a loud purr rumbling down her throat.

Mango October 22nd, 2017 01:45 PM

@Mad King
[Since They Halite said “Attack” does that mean the battle has started?]

rubinaito October 22nd, 2017 02:01 PM

@Sasukewolf (madness)

As Ebonymist and Lostface spoke, two pairs of eyes watched from the shadows. One pair belonged to a pure black tom, his gaze yellow and full of hatred and contempt. Dodge, having already picked out his victim- the female- he was prepared to attack. Of course, he had to wait on the commander's command; something he was ready for. His eyes gleamed murderously, watching the orange and black pelt of his target shift in the moonlight, his mouth curling into a grotesque mockery of a dreamy smile. Dodge parted his mouth slightly, revealing shining yellow fangs ready to pierce through that beautiful fur and tear through her. He also hoped she would fight back- he never did like attacking complacent females. Dying on the battlefield was the most honorable way to go, and he wanted that beautiful she-cat to die with honor. His ran his tongue over his jaws, preparing for the signal to attack; his muscles tensed up, waiting to spring from the shadows. His eyes tracked Halite as he made his way towards the leaders, and his grin widened. It was time.
“The Dusk Syndicate has arrived, and we take no mercy. Attack!”
A yowl tore from Dodge's throat as he leaped into the fray, his paws hitting the ground and tearing up the dirt beneath him. His eyes were focused only on the female, his claws unsheathed and ready to maim that beautiful pelt. A crazed laugh tore itself from his lungs as he ran towards Ebonymist, his claws connecting with her side and tearing through her pelt as he pinned her down.

Ebonymist, a look of surprise on her face as she heard Halite's words, didn't have time to react. She heard the cackling from the Dusk Syndicate cat, but didn't turn around in time to block the attack. Her yowl of pain was loud, but the look on her face was furious. She kicked her hind legs out, the paws connecting with Dodge's stomach and throwing him up into the air, giving her barely enough time to scramble up onto her paws to take a defensive position. Her fiery amber eyes watched Dodge land on the ground, leaping to his paws with fury in his own eyes. "Who are you?" She hissed, circling him. Her ears twitched faintly, hearing the yowls and slashing of claws from all around her.
"You can call me... Dodge." The black tom purred, his eyes roaming over her. "What a nice pelt you've got there, Gorgeous." He tapped her nose with a claw, smirking. "Mind if I take it?" He lunged, once more pinning Ebonymist to the ground. The two tussled, claws raking at each other with furious swipes and gleeful shouts of joy from Dodge as he continued his furious attack. It was clear to him that Ebonymist was beginning to tire, which meant he was getting closer to his goal.
"You mutt!" Ebonymist spat, raking her back claws against Dodge's stomach and drawing blood.

Mango October 22nd, 2017 02:07 PM

@Silentshade
Elmpaw saw the Dusk Syndicate cats pouring into the gathering are we unable to smell them or what? he lunged at a trainee, Timber unknown to him. Slashing at Timber’s forearm. (Might as well start now)

Phoenix Flames October 22nd, 2017 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero to Hero (Post 408716)

Slatestone shrugged at the answer. "She's probably fine," He meowed, laying his tail over his mother's shoulders in an attempt to comfort her. "You can't watch her 24/7, and I understand that."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. And thanks for understanding," Zenithwhisker replied, smiling a bit as she took her gaze off of the ground and looked at her son.

Charmer October 22nd, 2017 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 408503)
Rosebelly almost fell to her belly as the WindClan leader announced the war between the Clans. Her claws slid out and she watched cats grow hostile and inch away from each other. What had become of these Clans? Rosebelly felt a presence near her, but no one was there. No one except her friend. But this presence felt.. angry. Rosebelly glanced around, suddenly wary. Something was going to happen. Her paranoia had been right. The ginger molly braced herself for whatever was going to happen. She was ready.

When the Dusk Syndicate leader himself leapt onto the higher rock among the leaders, Morningblue was momentarily frozen with shock. What sort of nerve did Halite have to have in order to sit up there with the leaders? To interrupt a gathering?! An angry hiss escaped him as he watched the foxhearted cat speak. As the word 'attack' rang out, yowls split the stillness of the night. It's an ambush! He realized, he unsheathed his claws, his gaze darting as the clearing around him erupted into panic. He Back up to stand next to Rosebelly, every hair on his pelt standing on edge. "Stay close to me!" Morningblue's first instinct had been to rush straight at the nearest battle and claw the first Dusk Syndicate cat he saw to ribbons. But he didn't want to leave Rosebelly alone. He wanted to be on hand if she needed him. These cats weren't like warriors. They had no honor and would kill a cat if they had the chance.

(Do you have an opponent lined up?)