Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Follow My Light (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13446)

PokeCat December 27th, 2017 08:58 AM

Follow My Light

Hello! I posted a finder for my baby Lightstream a while back. Since playing with her I was developed her backstory a little more and I think I have the basic idea.

When she got out of her apprenticeship, her mother died. Right before her death, her mother told her the name of her father, who lived out side of the clans. She set out to find her father. She searched for her father for about six moons before she just about gave up. Then she met a tom who made she grew very close too. They had a special connection, and they both knew it. Soon Light finds out she is expecting. The tom is upset and angry, lashing out and leaving Light. She gives birth two months later to three kits. She raises them till they are old enough to eat and hunt on their own. She runs back to the clans and hides her past, before opening up to a few close friends. Then Lightstream goes back to find her kits, whom are now 5 moons old. Two of them agree to come back to the clan with Light, one of them doesn't not. Light hides the truth about the kits past from her clan mates, but take them into the nursery for their last moon as kits. During this time with the kits, she resolves her relationship with Fallenstar to just close friends, and becomes mates with Sootwhisker.

So the close friends are already developing in her roleplays, but there are still a few roles.

Friend/Kit Father
Kit 1
Kit 2
Kit 3 (stays loner)
Close friends (preferably females)

Form-
|Name|
|Age|
|Perso| (not tbrped and not traits)
|Appearance|
|Gender|
|Sexuality|
|PPD|
|RP Sample| (please put in spoiler)
|Questions|
|Other|

Remember that the kits are 5 moons old, the father must be around 32 as of now, and the friends should be around 32 moons. Friends are a little more flexible.

Thanks!

PokeCat December 27th, 2017 04:42 PM

Re: Follow My Light

bumpies ^•^

Kolabear360 December 27th, 2017 04:58 PM

|Name| Frost ~Frostkit ~Frostpaw ~Frostleaf
|Age| 5 moons
|Perso| (not tbrped and not traits) , likes to train, ,she gets bored easily, she likes to hang out with friends, smart mouth, she catches on to things easily,
|Appearance| http://images.mooseyscountrygarden.c...ten-stones.jpg
|Gender| she cat
|Sexuality| straight
|PPD| 0.75 I just got ungrounded so plz foregive my lack
|RP Sample| (please put in spoiler)

Goldenpaw looked up at Slivercomet with Adore in her eyes. I will be like her one day she thought. Silvercomet looked down at her she smiled. "Tonight at the moon stone I will ask Cometstar of I should take you on as an apprentice even though... may happen to our clan." Silvetcomet finished speaking as Silvercomet's mini apprentice Goldenpaw knew what she had meant. The clan's territory was omened to have been claimed by a long ago clan who was coming back home.
"I really hope he says yes." She mewed I want to be able to help my clan in a different way then a warrior would.
"Well I have to get going if we want our answer." Silvercomet got up and padded away.

|Questions| is this better??
|Other| @PokeCat

PokeCat December 28th, 2017 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kolabear360 (Post 446286)
|Name| Frost ~Frostkit ~Frostpaw ~Frostleaf
|Age| kit so unborn?
|Perso| (not tbrped and not traits) sassy, loving,playful, likes to train, loving, caring,she gets bored easily, she likes to hag out with friends, rude, smart, smart mouth
|Appearance|
|Gender| she cat
|Sexuality| straight
|PPD| 0.75 I just got ungrounded so plz foregive my lack
|RP Sample| (please put in spoiler) will do this
|Questions| Spoiler?? What does Light stream look like?
|Other| @PokeCat

A spoiler is a thing that looks like this

hi

I ask that you use it to conserve space. Light's page is here,
even though it is a bit outdated. She is a tan and white muscular cat. Also, please revise you personality to not just contain traits, as I did specify against that. Thanks for applying!

PokeCat December 29th, 2017 08:10 AM

bumpies

Ariii December 29th, 2017 08:19 AM

I would, but I only have
Dustyscar, Frostyeyes, and Jaggedcloud.

(Look at my signature. You'll see why I can't. Improper age and stuff)

(Right clan though

I have a biography for Jaggedcloud somewhere. He's like 20-something moons old)

PokeCat December 29th, 2017 02:43 PM

Jaggedcloud could be a friend, if not a young friend.

Caligo Everton December 29th, 2017 02:46 PM

What clan

Caligo Everton December 29th, 2017 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caligo Everton (Post 447357)
What clan

Nvm

PokeCat December 29th, 2017 06:19 PM

Riverclan