Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Roleplays (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   “Hello Old Friends” {Private} (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12588)

:blue: November 21st, 2017 10:52 PM

“Hello Old Friends” {Private}

@Celestial @Aleka @Rubinaito

I was thinking we could go in order based on Cat Number, if that makes any sense?

Like Blue Belle, then Maple, then Dusk, the Dodge?
What do you all think?

rubinaito November 21st, 2017 10:57 PM

Re: “Hello Old Friends” {Private}

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 425689)

I was thinking we could go in order based on Cat Number, if that makes any sense?

What do you all think?

Sure!

wren November 21st, 2017 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 425689)

What do you all think?

fine with me.
We just starting in the barn?
@Aleka @Rubinaito @.:Blue Wishes:.
[ She's so odd. It's great ]

BlueBelle calmly padded across the open field, looking distracted as usual as she gazed lazily at butterflies and grasshoppers. Amused by the simplest things in life. With her was a small flower nearly clamped in her jaws, slightly dropping but still in original beauty. When she finally came into sight of the barn she didn't pick up her pace rather slowed and began searching the nearby shrubs, still holding the delicate blue flower but diving head first into clover patches and thicket. When finally she returned with a second flower, a bright yellow one. She beamed happily and pulled herself out of the shrub kicking off a few leaves. Than dropped both flowers onto the grass and stroked their petals with her one gentle paw. All the while her tail lashed behind her. One could say belle was odd, quite odd actually. She wasn't like the toms maple or dusk. Just strange and different. She never seemed to rush into things but would much rather watch life move on lazily. After a few minutes if playing with the flowers she carried them gently over to a small puddle and gazed at her reflection, after a few minutes if power struggling she has managed to intertwine the stems of the flowers into the fur right by her ear. Smiling contemptibly at her work she stood and skipped back to the barn head raised proudly. "Maple! Dusk! I'm home, come look what I found!" she chimed happily as she walked further into the barn head looking back and fourth for anyone.

:blue: November 21st, 2017 11:49 PM

Maple was sitting in his nest. He wasn’t really one to go outside very often, much less Hunt. He had found these sharp shards that served almost like water, but with a clearer image. No matter where it had come from, he had automatically fallen in love with it. He had been staring at his reflection when he saw Belle out of the corner of his eye. He took his time turning around and looking at her. He jumped down from the small area he called his own, and walked over to the molly, looking at the flowers. He couldn’t say he was exactly impressed, however, he wasn’t going to hurt Belle’s feelings. He wasn’t above that, as that was just rude. “Cool!” He said, smiling, becoming somewhat enthusiastic, waiting to see where Dusk was.

(( Sorry for the short post, I’m kind of tired ))
(( @Aleka
You get a mention spam- ))

aleka! November 22nd, 2017 01:42 PM

Dusk was just lounging lazily in his nest, every now and then sneaking glances at Maple out of the corner of his eye. Sometimes, he just couldn't understand how the other tom's mind worked. He perked an ear, steadily rising out of his laying position when he heard both Maple's and Blue Belle's voice. Trotting toward the entrance, he tipped his head slightly when he saw the molly. "What's that exactly?" The ginger tom asked, following it up a quick moment later. "But, it looks cool though. I guess." he added. Honestly, it wasn't exactly the coolest thing, but the way it looked weaved into her fur was what kind of intrested him, although it was pretty irrelevant to him, since he would rather do something kind of productive than figure out how to get a flower stuck in his fur. He was also well aware of how much this kind of meant to Belle, and he expected Maple to like it as well, since it would probably make him look better or something along those lines, which he was obsessed with himself in quite a worrying way.

@Rubinaito

rubinaito November 22nd, 2017 01:56 PM

(This is before Dodge left, right?)

Dodge rolled his head to the side from where he lounged, a mouse trapped under his paw and struggling to escape. "Cool." He droned, not really interested in the leaf at all. He turned his gaze back to the mouse and watched as it tried to squirm from under his paw, pinned down firmly to the dusty wood of the barn. A sadistic gleam shone from deep within his yellow pools and he subtly sank his claws into the mouse slowly, the shrieking squeaks of the mouse music to his ears as it slowly died beneath the unstoppable force of his deadly claws. As it finally stopped squirming, Dodge lifted it up by the tail and dropped it into his mouth, eating it swiftly. "They always taste better after they've suffered a bit." He murmured to himself, before glancing over at Dusk with an annoyed look as he listened to them pathetically try to make sure they didn't hurt Bluebelle's feelings. Bluebelle needs to learn that the real world isn't going to sugarcoat things for her, or be gentle and kind. He rolled his eyes and got up, stretching out across the floor and lashing his tail slightly to fling the dirt off of the black appendage. "I'm going out to hunt." He brushed past the others, not really caring how they felt about the rude gesture.

wren November 22nd, 2017 05:46 PM

@Aleka @.:Blue Wishes:. @Rubinaito
[ I'm assuming belle is edd, I'm not sure how to make her... Edd exactly ]

Blue belle smiled, her ears perked happily at the acknowledgement. "I found them out in the pasture" she said beaming Proudly. She than lazily padded over to one of the barn stalls, Not saying another word. She looked sideways at dodge, she pursed her lips a moment later before turning and leaping into the bale of hay and squirming to the back. Than as she was trying to find her way to the back she ehard dodge over the mounds of hay over her head, she struggled to the top and poked her head out. "You just ate!" she exclaimed looking at him with the slightest tilt of her head. "How about I go! I'm not tired. And I bet I can get more mice than maple ever could!" she added curtly, raising her chin defiantly at maple with a smile. "You will be so full you wouldn't have to eat for a whole week!" she boasted. Belle considered maple more of a friend than the others, dodge and duck seemed to always get at each other and she didn't mind hanging out with either it was just that fact that they always fought that made her shy away from being her usual playful self with either of them. A moment later she hopped out of the hay and shook off, the flowers gone and already forgotten.

:blue: November 22nd, 2017 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 426295)
[CENTER @Aleka @.:Blue Wishes:. @Rubinaito

Blue belle smiled, her ears perked happily at the acknowledgement. "I found them out in the pasture" she said beaming Proudly. She than lazily padded over to one of the barn stalls, Not saying another word. She looked sideways at dodge, she pursed her lips a moment later before turning and leaping into the bale of hay and squirming to the back. Than as she was trying to find her way to the back she ehard dodge over the mounds of hay over her head, she struggled to the top and poked her head out. "You just ate!" she exclaimed looking at him with the slightest tilt of her head. "How about I go! I'm not tired. And I bet I can get more mice than maple ever could!" she added curtly, raising her chin defiantly at maple with a smile. "You will be so full you wouldn't have to eat for a whole week!" she boasted. Belle considered maple more of a friend than the others, dodge and duck seemed to always get at each other and she didn't mind hanging out with either it was just that fact that they always fought that made her shy away from being her usual playful self with either of them. A moment later she hopped out of the hay and shook off, the flowers gone and already forgotten. [/CENTER]

(( I don’t think you have to worry about making her seem like Edd, she’s perfect as is! ))

Maple blinked as he heard the mouse, trying not to flinch. He had never really liked hunting, not that he had a problem with eating any prey, he just had problems with getting his paws dirty. “If you thought you could catch more mice than this beautiful cat, you’d be wrong!” He said, despite not really wanting to hunt. “Feel free to try however,” He added, shrugging. Now it was just him and...Duck? Duck. Yes, that was his name. He sat in silence for a moment, before looking over at him. “Should we follow them or just wait here?” He asked, since he didn’t really feel like making the decision for himself. Sure, he didn’t exactly want to supply for himself, but Duck kind of scared him, and he didn’t want to be all alone. Getting out with Belle and Dodge made him feel slightly better to be honest. Now he was just sitting next to Duck, his green eyes looking at the opening of the barn awkwardly.

(( @Aleka ))
(( So, do any of you have any idea/preference of when we should timeskip to where Dodge leaves? I mean I have an idea but I kind of want to know what you guys think
@Celestial @Rubinaito ))

aleka! November 23rd, 2017 10:12 AM

(My replies are going to be slightly slow because I'm kicked off my mobile device)

Dusk shrugged, throwing a glare in the direction of where Dodge left, then considering it for a moment. "I mean, if you want we could go." He said with a slight flick of his tail. But a part of him, wanted to show how much he was better than Dodge- because he was. Dodge was pretty terrible. "But, we'll obviously be able to catch more than them." The feline said with a faint curve of a smile printed on his maw. That is, if you don't find a puddle then get distracted because of your face. He thought with a sigh. Okay. Maybe it wouldn't be this easy, but he would do anything to show the others how much better he was than Dodge. Without another word, he slunk out the barn, although he did expect Maple to follow him, since he did ask. Not to mention, this was Maple.

(And I'm fine with any time)

@Rubinaito

rubinaito November 24th, 2017 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 426295)
@Aleka @.:Blue Wishes:. @Rubinaito

Blue belle smiled, her ears perked happily at the acknowledgement. "I found them out in the pasture" she said beaming Proudly. She than lazily padded over to one of the barn stalls, Not saying another word. She looked sideways at dodge, she pursed her lips a moment later before turning and leaping into the bale of hay and squirming to the back. Than as she was trying to find her way to the back she ehard dodge over the mounds of hay over her head, she struggled to the top and poked her head out. "You just ate!" she exclaimed looking at him with the slightest tilt of her head. "How about I go! I'm not tired. And I bet I can get more mice than maple ever could!" she added curtly, raising her chin defiantly at maple with a smile. "You will be so full you wouldn't have to eat for a whole week!" she boasted. Belle considered maple more of a friend than the others, dodge and duck seemed to always get at each other and she didn't mind hanging out with either it was just that fact that they always fought that made her shy away from being her usual playful self with either of them. A moment later she hopped out of the hay and shook off, the flowers gone and already forgotten.

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 426379)

(( I don’t think you have to worry about making her seem like Edd, she’s perfect as is! ))

Maple blinked as he heard the mouse, trying not to flinch. He had never really liked hunting, not that he had a problem with eating any prey, he just had problems with getting his paws dirty. “If you thought you could catch more mice than this beautiful cat, you’d be wrong!” He said, despite not really wanting to hunt. “Feel free to try however,” He added, shrugging. Now it was just him and...Duck? Duck. Yes, that was his name. He sat in silence for a moment, before looking over at him. “Should we follow them or just wait here?” He asked, since he didn’t really feel like making the decision for himself. Sure, he didn’t exactly want to supply for himself, but Duck kind of scared him, and he didn’t want to be all alone. Getting out with Belle and Dodge made him feel slightly better to be honest. Now he was just sitting next to Duck, his green eyes looking at the opening of the barn awkwardly.

(( @Aleka ))
(( So, do any of you have any idea/preference of when we should timeskip to where Dodge leaves? I mean I have an idea but I kind of want to know what you guys think
@Celestial @Rubinaito ))

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka (Post 426534)
(My replies are going to be slightly slow because I'm kicked off my mobile device)

Dusk shrugged, throwing a glare in the direction of where Dodge left, then considering it for a moment. "I mean, if you want we could go." He said with a slight flick of his tail. But a part of him, wanted to show how much he was better than Dodge- because he was. Dodge was pretty terrible. "But, we'll obviously be able to catch more than them." The feline said with a faint curve of a smile printed on his maw. That is, if you don't find a puddle then get distracted because of your face. He thought with a sigh. Okay. Maybe it wouldn't be this easy, but he would do anything to show the others how much better he was than Dodge. Without another word, he slunk out the barn, although he did expect Maple to follow him, since he did ask. Not to mention, this was Maple.

@Rubinaito

Dodge groaned, hanging his head. If he even opened his mouth those three were all over him, demanding attention in some manner. He sent a glare towards the others, only faintly softening as he glanced at Bluebelle. "Look, I... appreciate," He spat the word out, the very thing disgusting to him. "Your want to come hunting with me. But I'd like to have some alone time." He spoke bluntly and plainly, lashing his tail slightly with frustration. He focused his glare particularly on Dusk, as if daring him to challenge Dodge's authority in that moment. He turned around and walked out without hearing anything the other three would have said in return, grumpiness and annoyance clear in that one, singular gesture. His paws hit the ground lightly as he left the view of the barn, sighing with slight relief. Sometimes those three felt suffocating, and he was sincerely considering leaving the group, at least for a little bit for his own purposes. After all, he thought, glancing around the small patch of land they called their own, I could use more land than what this dump has to offer. Maybe a little pampering from a couple of Twolegs could be just the thing I need to relax for a bit... He considered briefly, before shaking his head. Ah, who am I kidding? They need me. To busy caught up in their own little world to realize that real life is going to kick them in the tail. He grumped, glancing over to the side.

wren November 24th, 2017 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 426379)

(( @Aleka ))
@Celestial @Rubinaito ))

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka (Post 426534)

@Rubinaito

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 427196)
Dodge groaned, hanging his head. If he even opened his mouth those three were all over him, demanding attention in some manner. He sent a glare towards the others, only faintly softening as he glanced at Bluebelle. "Look, I... appreciate," He spat the word out, the very thing disgusting to him. "Your want to come hunting with me. But I'd like to have some alone time." He spoke bluntly and plainly, lashing his tail slightly with frustration. He focused his glare particularly on Dusk, as if daring him to challenge Dodge's authority in that moment. He turned around and walked out without hearing anything the other three would have said in return, grumpiness and annoyance clear in that one, singular gesture. His paws hit the ground lightly as he left the view of the barn, sighing with slight relief. Sometimes those three felt suffocating, and he was sincerely considering leaving the group, at least for a little bit for his own purposes. After all, he thought, glancing around the small patch of land they called their own, I could use more land than what this dump has to offer. Maybe a little pampering from a couple of Twolegs could be just the thing I need to relax for a bit... He considered briefly, before shaking his head. Ah, who am I kidding? They need me. To busy caught up in their own little world to realize that real life is going to kick them in the tail. He grumped, glancing over to the side.

blue belles face darkened with disappointment and her ears flattened at dodge, but it didn't stop her from padding toward the entrance "Fine. I'll go with this knucklehead" as she gently tapped dusk on the shoulder with her tail in a playful matter as she passes by him and maple. With a sigh she finally turned and watched dodge pad out, obviously trying to ignore his obvious hostility she waved her tail politely "Leave that rabbit for me! Heck today will be my day to catch it" she called after him before glancing over her shoulder at the other two enthusiastically. She could tell dusk was feeling slightly in competition with dodge, it had been evident the day they had moved into the barn and she was positive they would always be harsh with each other. Guaranteed. No matter how much she truss to get them to do things together it always worked against her and obviously ended in more tension and hatred. Maple almost seemed oblivious to dodge and dusk being so obnoxious, which was good. She couldn't exactly speak on maples behalf but it certainly appeared like he didn't care or was just unknowing. It seemed like it was only her who was affected by it if that was true. Belle sighed and looked back at dodge as he padded further and further from sight "coming?"

:blue: November 24th, 2017 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 427196)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 427228)
blue belles face darkened with disappointment and her ears flattened at dodge, but it didn't stop her from padding toward the entrance "Fine. I'll go with this knucklehead" as she gently tapped dusk on the shoulder with her tail in a playful matter as she passes by him and maple. With a sigh she finally turned and watched dodge pad out, obviously trying to ignore his obvious hostility she waved her tail politely "Leave that rabbit for me! Heck today will be my day to catch it" she called after him before glancing over her shoulder at the other two enthusiastically. She could tell dusk was feeling slightly in competition with dodge, it had been evident the day they had moved into the barn and she was positive they would always be harsh with each other. Guaranteed. No matter how much she truss to get them to do things together it always worked against her and obviously ended in more tension and hatred. Maple almost seemed oblivious to dodge and dusk being so obnoxious, which was good. She couldn't exactly speak on maples behalf but it certainly appeared like he didn't care or was just unknowing. It seemed like it was only her who was affected by it if that was true. Belle sighed and looked back at dodge as he padded further and further from sight "coming?"

Maple found himself alone for a moment, before padding after the others. Sure, he wasn’t in any hurry, but he could still try to catch up. There was a part of him that wanted to get even more prey than them all compined, but he also didn’t really care, and would let the others catch the prey for him. Either way, he wasn’t going to be all alone, where no one could enjoy his presence. That was the worst! Speeding up a bit, he found himself next to Blue Belle. He left Dusk, as that cat could probably catch his own prey. They were all pretty strong of course, though none were as strong as him. He let himself drift off into his own thoughts, where he was the hero that saved everyone, before walking right into a tree. “I didn't see you there!” He said, Before realizing it was a tree. He felt his pelt heat up, before he calmed down, and fell back in pace with Belle again, trying to find prey, though he kept getting lost in his own thoughts at the same time. He didn’t know why he had such an attachment to himself, maybe it was because he was so damn handsome, at least in his mind. Yeah, that was probably it. Sure, he found a few Toms pretty handsome, but none were as good as him. The narcissist looked around now, still lost in his own thoughts as he walked.

(( @Aleka ))
(( So what if we had something happen while they were hunting that made Dodge want to leave? Then we could either timeskip to where he comes back or something else? ))

aleka! November 24th, 2017 06:52 PM

(Okay, what could happen?)

Dusk steadily returned Dodge's glare before the other cat broke it by just walking off. A few moments later, both Blue Belle and Maple had left, leaving the abynissan alone in the barn. WELL, I don't need them to hunt with me anyways! He thought grumpily with a flick of his tail. Yet, it slightly bothered him. So, he reminded himself that it really didn't matter too much. Flicking a ear, he slunk out of the barn, heading in the direction hopefully neither of them would go. He really didn't need them right now, when he was kind of mad. "I swear, if Dodge wasn't here, everything would be fine." He mumbled aloud, his ears flattening as he slowed his pace, thoughts running through his head, though he doubted he would run into something, which was something he had seen Maple do multiple times, causing him to snicker, and then sometimes apologize if he felt to do so.

@Rubinaito

rubinaito November 25th, 2017 05:48 PM

I'd like to skip my turn this round.

@Celestial

wren November 26th, 2017 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 427907)
I'd like to skip my turn this round.

@Celestial

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka (Post 427391)
(Okay, what could happen?)

Dusk steadily returned Dodge's glare before the other cat broke it by just walking off. A few moments later, both Blue Belle and Maple had left, leaving the abynissan alone in the barn. WELL, I don't need them to hunt with me anyways! He thought grumpily with a flick of his tail. Yet, it slightly bothered him. So, he reminded himself that it really didn't matter too much. Flicking a ear, he slunk out of the barn, heading in the direction hopefully neither of them would go. He really didn't need them right now, when he was kind of mad. "I swear, if Dodge wasn't here, everything would be fine." He mumbled aloud, his ears flattening as he slowed his pace, thoughts running through his head, though he doubted he would run into something, which was something he had seen Maple do multiple times, causing him to snicker, and then sometimes apologize if he felt to do so.

@Rubinaito

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 427259)

Maple found himself alone for a moment, before padding after the others. Sure, he wasn’t in any hurry, but he could still try to catch up. There was a part of him that wanted to get even more prey than them all compined, but he also didn’t really care, and would let the others catch the prey for him. Either way, he wasn’t going to be all alone, where no one could enjoy his presence. That was the worst! Speeding up a bit, he found himself next to Blue Belle. He left Dusk, as that cat could probably catch his own prey. They were all pretty strong of course, though none were as strong as him. He let himself drift off into his own thoughts, where he was the hero that saved everyone, before walking right into a tree. “I didn't see you there!” He said, Before realizing it was a tree. He felt his pelt heat up, before he calmed down, and fell back in pace with Belle again, trying to find prey, though he kept getting lost in his own thoughts at the same time. He didn’t know why he had such an attachment to himself, maybe it was because he was so damn handsome, at least in his mind. Yeah, that was probably it. Sure, he found a few Toms pretty handsome, but none were as good as him. The narcissist looked around now, still lost in his own thoughts as he walked.

(( @Aleka ))
(( So what if we had something happen while they were hunting that made Dodge want to leave? Then we could either timeskip to where he comes back or something else? ))

[ The thing is, what would make dodge wanna leave? Maybe blue belle ends up catching the rabbit and puts it into his face and maple catches lots and than dusk brings something really impressive and starts saying how he doesn't really need dodge or... I'm not sure just spit balling. ]

Blue belle looked over her shoulder at maple and watched him look dazed, as always of course. As they padded along she looked at each bush and root searching for any type of prey, than she heard a loud thud, and turned just in time to see maple nearly making out with a tree. She couldn't help but surprises a slight giggle and knock him gently with her tail. "Your too self absorbed you know that right" she said in a playful way as she trotted ahead and continued her search

:blue: November 26th, 2017 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 428346)

[ The thing is, what would make dodge wanna leave? Maybe blue belle ends up catching the rabbit and puts it into his face and maple catches lots and than dusk brings something really impressive and starts saying how he doesn't really need dodge or... I'm not sure just spit balling. ]

Blue belle looked over her shoulder at maple and watched him look dazed, as always of course. As they padded along she looked at each bush and root searching for any type of prey, than she heard a loud thud, and turned just in time to see maple nearly making out with a tree. She couldn't help but surprises a slight giggle and knock him gently with her tail. "Your too self absorbed you know that right" she said in a playful way as she trotted ahead and continued her search

(( i was thinking something of the sort. something like that or Dodge just gets tired of living with them somehow. what do you think? @Rubinaito @Aleka ))

Maple was still in a bit of a daze from the tree, snapped a little bit back to attention by Blue Belle. “You make it sound like it’s a bad thing!” he scoffed. “Who wouldn’t be into me?” He added, almost being protective over himself. He stayed behind Belle after that, not wanting to disturb whatever she was doing. Sure, he wanted to talk his mouth off, but he knew when to stop. After all, Belle was catching food for them! Hopefully it wasn’t just for herself anyways. They wouldn’t let him starve, right? Of course not, he told himself, he was just simply being irrational. Then again, you never knew... He told himself not to think this way, keeping a steady pace as he followed Belle, not really checking to see if Dusk was following, since he assumed the other tom would be too grumpy to even care.

aleka! November 27th, 2017 08:16 AM

(I like Celestial's idea, though I would like to see what @Rubinaito thinks)

Dusk was too busy fuming and ranting in his mind to have the idea of prey cross his kind once, thanks to it being laced with others that were quite less positive. He was trudging through some long grass when a mouse skittered into his path, seeming shocked like he was. He slammed his paw down, but his initial shock had caused his reaction to be delayed. He hissed, considering chasing after it for a moment. But it was just a mouse... they didn't really seem to provide anything. He could find something must for impressive than a mouthful. He broke into a faster walking pace, loping out of the grass. Overhead, he could see a kestrel diving and swooping, which would be kind of impressive, since the surprisingly aggressive birds could put up a fight.

rubinaito November 27th, 2017 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 428346)

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 428358)

(( i was thinking something of the sort. something like that or Dodge just gets tired of living with them somehow. what do you think? @Rubinaito @Aleka ))

Maple was still in a bit of a daze from the tree, snapped a little bit back to attention by Blue Belle. “You make it sound like it’s a bad thing!” he scoffed. “Who wouldn’t be into me?” He added, almost being protective over himself. He stayed behind Belle after that, not wanting to disturb whatever she was doing. Sure, he wanted to talk his mouth off, but he knew when to stop. After all, Belle was catching food for them! Hopefully it wasn’t just for herself anyways. They wouldn’t let him starve, right? Of course not, he told himself, he was just simply being irrational. Then again, you never knew... He told himself not to think this way, keeping a steady pace as he followed Belle, not really checking to see if Dusk was following, since he assumed the other tom would be too grumpy to even care.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka (Post 428828)

Dusk was too busy fuming and ranting in his mind to have the idea of prey cross his kind once, thanks to it being laced with others that were quite less positive. He was trudging through some long grass when a mouse skittered into his path, seeming shocked like he was. He slammed his paw down, but his initial shock had caused his reaction to be delayed. He hissed, considering chasing after it for a moment. But it was just a mouse... they didn't really seem to provide anything. He could find something must for impressive than a mouthful. He broke into a faster walking pace, loping out of the grass. Overhead, he could see a kestrel diving and swooping, which would be kind of impressive, since the surprisingly aggressive birds could put up a fight.

That would really work! Dodge is pretty prideful, and having that taken from them would be enough for him to leave the place.

Dodge's paws skimmed across the grass from where he lounged in a low-hanging tree branch. He wasn't being lazy, per se; rather, he was being smart, waiting for his prey to come to him. It was a tactic he had started using a long time ago when he honestly needed time to think and focusing on hunting made it a little hard to do so. His yellow eyes focused on the same kestrel that Dusk was chasing, unaware of the tom nearby. It would be an impressive catch, but Dodge wasn't going to fight with it. He was getting food, not an award. Maple would probably want a lot of praise if he managed to catch it. The black cat considered, shifting to get a better view of the bird. Then again, he'd probably deserve it. That cat's too busy staring at himself to do anything useful except talk, and even that's just wasting air. He purred to himself with a low chuckle, focusing his eyes on a large plump hare just a few tail-lengths away.
"Leave that rabbit for me! Heck, today will be my day to catch it."
"Sorry, Doll." He murmured, using his quaint little nickname for the girl. "But you snooze, you lose." He stepped forward, preparing himself to bound after the rabbit in a joyous chase that would surely shake the blues away from him- when he felt a small twig crack under his weight, sending a slight crackle through the clearing. He froze, making eye-contact with the rabbit. Darn it, darn it, darn it! He lifted his paws, bounding forward- but the damage was already done. The rabbit, now alerted to Dodge's presence, had leaped away and run into the underbrush, just out of Dodge's sight. He let out a growl, lashing his tail with frustration. "Darn it." He uttered, pacing back and forth before finally slinking into the underbrush to hide in the shadows.

wren November 28th, 2017 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 428835)
That would really work! Dodge is pretty prideful, and having that taken from them would be enough for him to leave the place.

Dodge's paws skimmed across the grass from where he lounged in a low-hanging tree branch. He wasn't being lazy, per se; rather, he was being smart, waiting for his prey to come to him. It was a tactic he had started using a long time ago when he honestly needed time to think and focusing on hunting made it a little hard to do so. His yellow eyes focused on the same kestrel that Dusk was chasing, unaware of the tom nearby. It would be an impressive catch, but Dodge wasn't going to fight with it. He was getting food, not an award. Maple would probably want a lot of praise if he managed to catch it. The black cat considered, shifting to get a better view of the bird. Then again, he'd probably deserve it. That cat's too busy staring at himself to do anything useful except talk, and even that's just wasting air. He purred to himself with a low chuckle, focusing his eyes on a large plump hare just a few tail-lengths away.
"Leave that rabbit for me! Heck, today will be my day to catch it."
"Sorry, Doll." He murmured, using his quaint little nickname for the girl. "But you snooze, you lose." He stepped forward, preparing himself to bound after the rabbit in a joyous chase that would surely shake the blues away from him- when he felt a small twig crack under his weight, sending a slight crackle through the clearing. He froze, making eye-contact with the rabbit. Darn it, darn it, darn it! He lifted his paws, bounding forward- but the damage was already done. The rabbit, now alerted to Dodge's presence, had leaped away and run into the underbrush, just out of Dodge's sight. He let out a growl, lashing his tail with frustration. "Darn it." He uttered, pacing back and forth before finally slinking into the underbrush to hide in the shadows.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka (Post 428828)

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 428358)

[ Let the torment commence ]

Whilst blue was laughing at maple who had walked into a tree and was, yet again, making sure she knew how great he was she heard a crackle of thicket and she spun to face it. Whipping her tail out to silence maple as she studied it. A second later a furry figure burst through the brambles and BLAM! The rabbit was under her paws and her teeth eagerly on it's neck. Once she had finished her kill she stepped back admiring it proudly. She looked over her shoulder at maple "Told you I was going to get it!" she chirped just loud enough for dodge to hear her gloating. She lifted the limp rabbit and carried it heftily through the passage where it had come from, once struggling to get both bodies through she popped out into a level clearing and spotted dodge. She dropped her catch and smiled "look what I got! I swear it just jumped right out at me!" she cooed happily licking her claws and seething them again. The feline than look back over her shoulder through the small rabbit hole where she had come through. "Maple! You bed brain get over here!" she shouted her tail lashing as her patience drained. "You perfect face won't be ruined by some leaves! It's just a bush!" she taunted

:blue: November 29th, 2017 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 429766)

Whilst blue was laughing at maple who had walked into a tree and was, yet again, making sure she knew how great he was she heard a crackle of thicket and she spun to face it. Whipping her tail out to silence maple as she studied it. A second later a furry figure burst through the brambles and BLAM! The rabbit was under her paws and her teeth eagerly on it's neck. Once she had finished her kill she stepped back admiring it proudly. She looked over her shoulder at maple "Told you I was going to get it!" she chirped just loud enough for dodge to hear her gloating. She lifted the limp rabbit and carried it heftily through the passage where it had come from, once struggling to get both bodies through she popped out into a level clearing and spotted dodge. She dropped her catch and smiled "look what I got! I swear it just jumped right out at me!" she cooed happily licking her claws and seething them again. The feline than look back over her shoulder through the small rabbit hole where she had come through. "Maple! You bed brain get over here!" she shouted her tail lashing as her patience drained. "You perfect face won't be ruined by some leaves! It's just a bush!" she taunted

Maple had been taken by the surprise of Blue’s quick motions, and, therefore, he had been silenced. Well, at least for a moment anyways. A few seconds after that, he discovered he had been holding his breath, and it was hard to see. He let all of that tense stuff out, and looked at Blue again, just in time to see her with a rabbit. Maple’s face lit up as soon as he saw the small animal. He wasn’t saying that he hadn’t been expecting Blue to get the rabbit, he just wasn’t expecting Blue to get a rabbit. However, prey was prey, especially if that prey was a trophy of something you were able to do. Especially if you could eat that trophy! What cat wouldn’t like that? “Good job!” He said happily, smiling at the molly. As Blue dissapeared once again, teasing him from the other side of a bush, he narrowed his eyes. “You don’t know that it won’t hurt me!” he called nervously, before plunging through the bush. He perked back up when he realized he wasn’t hurt. Of course, he wasn’t going to admit it was better than he originally intended, glancing over at Blue as he tried to figure out what she wanted him to see.

(( @Aleka @Rubinaito ))

aleka! December 1st, 2017 09:31 PM

(Just going to warn you there's a fair chance that I'll be going inactive for about maybe a week or two)

Dusk watched the kestrel, a detached part of mind hoping that the long grass would at least partly cover his dark ginger pelt that otherwise, looked quite obvious among all the shades of light tan ranging from dark brown, as well as the green. If he caught the colorful raptor, then he could shove it in Dodge's smug face. It was fairly simple. He needed to catch the bird. This would be fairly hard, but now, looking for prey, it was just hovering above the ground. The feline had watched these birds long enough to know that once it caught something, it would return to it's perch, eating it's prey or feeding it to it's chicks. The bird was some distance away, and it was unusually temping to just sprint directly at it and then leap to catch it. He assumed that if he did scare it, it would just sit at it's perch a bit longer before going to hunt again. He crouched down, before springing in a quick sprint, his strides growing loner every, well, stride. Almost directly under his prey, he sprang out, before it could react, and he sank his claws into it's back, dragging it down to the ground when he landed. It was still flapping its wings and letting out shrill cries by the time he snapped his jowls around it's neck, twisting his head slightly with an expert snap, killing it. He grabbed the now limp prey in his jaws, happy. Now he could show the others how much he was better than Dodge.

@Rubinaito

rubinaito December 1st, 2017 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 429766)

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 429792)

Maple had been taken by the surprise of Blue’s quick motions, and, therefore, he had been silenced. Well, at least for a moment anyways. A few seconds after that, he discovered he had been holding his breath, and it was hard to see. He let all of that tense stuff out, and looked at Blue again, just in time to see her with a rabbit. Maple’s face lit up as soon as he saw the small animal. He wasn’t saying that he hadn’t been expecting Blue to get the rabbit, he just wasn’t expecting Blue to get a rabbit. However, prey was prey, especially if that prey was a trophy of something you were able to do. Especially if you could eat that trophy! What cat wouldn’t like that? “Good job!” He said happily, smiling at the molly. As Blue dissapeared once again, teasing him from the other side of a bush, he narrowed his eyes. “You don’t know that it won’t hurt me!” he called nervously, before plunging through the bush. He perked back up when he realized he wasn’t hurt. Of course, he wasn’t going to admit it was better than he originally intended, glancing over at Blue as he tried to figure out what she wanted him to see.

(( @Aleka @Rubinaito ))

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka (Post 431505)
(Just going to warn you there's a fair chance that I'll be going inactive for about maybe a week or two)

Dusk watched the kestrel, a detached part of mind hoping that the long grass would at least partly cover his dark ginger pelt that otherwise, looked quite obvious among all the shades of light tan ranging from dark brown, as well as the green. If he caught the colorful raptor, then he could shove it in Dodge's smug face. It was fairly simple. He needed to catch the bird. This would be fairly hard, but now, looking for prey, it was just hovering above the ground. The feline had watched these birds long enough to know that once it caught something, it would return to it's perch, eating it's prey or feeding it to it's chicks. The bird was some distance away, and it was unusually temping to just sprint directly at it and then leap to catch it. He assumed that if he did scare it, it would just sit at it's perch a bit longer before going to hunt again. He crouched down, before springing in a quick sprint, his strides growing loner every, well, stride. Almost directly under his prey, he sprang out, before it could react, and he sank his claws into it's back, dragging it down to the ground when he landed. It was still flapping its wings and letting out shrill cries by the time he snapped his jowls around it's neck, twisting his head slightly with an expert snap, killing it. He grabbed the now limp prey in his jaws, happy. Now he could show the others how much he was better than Dodge.

@Rubinaito

Genuine annoyance and frustration surged through Dodge as he stared at the limp rabbit in Bluebelle's jaws."Good job." He said flatly, oddly feeling hollow as he looked at the piece of prey that he had wanted to catch. Hearing her call out for Maple irked him a little more, the sight of the shallow, vain tom making his blood boil. And finally, finally there was Dusk, a few tail-lengths away holding that star-dammed kestral in his jaws, looking smug and haughty. His tail lashed once, trying to calm himself down before he blew up at the trio; it was just a hunting trip after all. But it was at this point that just one more thing, one more word or spiteful glance, just once more whatever would be enough to get him to leave for a long time, if not forever. He worked his claws through the ground, waiting for someone to say something... anything.

wren December 2nd, 2017 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 429792)

(( @Aleka @Rubinaito ))

Quote:

@Rubinaito

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 431532)
Genuine annoyance and frustration surged through Dodge as he stared at the limp rabbit in Bluebelle's jaws."Good job." He said flatly, oddly feeling hollow as he looked at the piece of prey that he had wanted to catch. Hearing her call out for Maple irked him a little more, the sight of the shallow, vain tom making his blood boil. And finally, finally there was Dusk, a few tail-lengths away holding that star-dammed kestral in his jaws, looking smug and haughty. His tail lashed once, trying to calm himself down before he blew up at the trio; it was just a hunting trip after all. But it was at this point that just one more thing, one more word or spiteful glance, just once more whatever would be enough to get him to leave for a long time, if not forever. He worked his claws through the ground, waiting for someone to say something... anything.

[ Because I seriously lack talent this is going to be short and sweet. ]

Blue belle smiled as maple finally dragged himself out into the open. "Finally." she cooed happily as she gently licked her chest and paw trying to remove the rusty coloured blood. Just than dusk trotted in carrying a Kestrel. Her eyes widened at dusk and she clapped her paws together like she had seen the humans do before when they got excited. "wow! Look at that thing!!" she meowed praising dusk for his impressive catch. "maple and I got the rabbit. I think by his loud meowing the rabbit came to check out why he was whining. A true team effort" she meowed proudly pushing down some of the hares fur with her paw. She looked back over at dodge and studied him for a long moment than frowned. "you didn't get anything? Not even a small mouse?" she questioned looking slightly disappointed.

:blue: December 2nd, 2017 02:01 PM

Quote:

@Rubinaito

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 431711)

Blue belle smiled as maple finally dragged himself out into the open. "Finally." she cooed happily as she gently licked her chest and paw trying to remove the rusty coloured blood. Just than dusk trotted in carrying a Kestrel. Her eyes widened at dusk and she clapped her paws together like she had seen the humans do before when they got excited. "wow! Look at that thing!!" she meowed praising dusk for his impressive catch. "maple and I got the rabbit. I think by his loud meowing the rabbit came to check out why he was whining. A true team effort" she meowed proudly pushing down some of the hares fur with her paw. She looked back over at dodge and studied him for a long moment than frowned. "you didn't get anything? Not even a small mouse?" she questioned looking slightly disappointed.

Maple was still fussing around with the few leaves that had found their way into his fur, looking up at the others. As he saw the kestrel, his eyes widened, though they quickly calmed down. Sure, he was amazed and excited, but he couldn’t let Duck know that. Wait...was it Dusk or Duck? He couldn’t tell, and he quickly got snapped back into his own world, trying to figure out which name it was. As he saw Dodge, he looked at the other tom. “Did you not get anything?” he asked, before smiling. He didn’t care whether anyone else had gotten anything, but there was a kind of satisfaction knowing that Dodge didn’t get anything and he did, well, he helped, but nonetheless. It made him feel even more self-centered. A moment later, he believe he smelled a mouse, and, going against his normal dislike of catching prey, he went after it. A few moments later, he had a warm mouse in his jaws, his eyes bright with pride. “Look what I got!” he almost yelled, his words somewhat muffled by the mouse as he laid it down, smiling like an idiot now.

aleka! December 4th, 2017 05:01 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 431739)

Maple was still fussing around with the few leaves that had found their way into his fur, looking up at the others. As he saw the kestrel, his eyes widened, though they quickly calmed down. Sure, he was amazed and excited, but he couldn’t let Duck know that. Wait...was it Dusk or Duck? He couldn’t tell, and he quickly got snapped back into his own world, trying to figure out which name it was. As he saw Dodge, he looked at the other tom. “Did you not get anything?” he asked, before smiling. He didn’t care whether anyone else had gotten anything, but there was a kind of satisfaction knowing that Dodge didn’t get anything and he did, well, he helped, but nonetheless. It made him feel even more self-centered. A moment later, he believe he smelled a mouse, and, going against his normal dislike of catching prey, he went after it. A few moments later, he had a warm mouse in his jaws, his eyes bright with pride. “Look what I got!” he almost yelled, his words somewhat muffled by the mouse as he laid it down, smiling like an idiot now.

Dusk couldn't help but grin when he saw Dodge's empty jowls. "Yeah, did you not get absolutely anything at all?" He pressed around a mouthful of distinct feathers. In all honesty, he would of liked to catch something else to go along with it, but the kestrel seemed enough. And the fact that even Maple had caught prey, even if it was an near-instant kind of thing. Still, it must've been even more salt in the wound for the black tom. He looked in Maple's direction for a moment, who was smiling like just a bit of a maniac, and it just looked pretty ridiculous. After a moment, he let the limp prey drop from his jaws, landing on the ground with a almost inaudible, muffled thump sound. His ear flicked as he tried to squash down his overwhelming joy that Dodge had caught nothing. He kind of knew that Blue Belle and Maple wouldn't really approve of this thought if it popped into their heads, but it was also them after all. Blue was just so... Blue, and Maple was just so narcissistic that it was kind of hilarious

@Rubinaito

rubinaito December 6th, 2017 08:57 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 431739)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka (Post 433356)

Dusk couldn't help but grin when he saw Dodge's empty jowls. "Yeah, did you not get absolutely anything at all?" He pressed around a mouthful of distinct feathers. In all honesty, he would of liked to catch something else to go along with it, but the kestrel seemed enough. And the fact that even Maple had caught prey, even if it was an near-instant kind of thing. Still, it must've been even more salt in the wound for the black tom. He looked in Maple's direction for a moment, who was smiling like just a bit of a maniac, and it just looked pretty ridiculous. After a moment, he let the limp prey drop from his jaws, landing on the ground with a almost inaudible, muffled thump sound. His ear flicked as he tried to squash down his overwhelming joy that Dodge had caught nothing. He kind of knew that Blue Belle and Maple wouldn't really approve of this thought if it popped into their heads, but it was also them after all. Blue was just so... Blue, and Maple was just so narcissistic that it was kind of hilarious

@Rubinaito

Dodge was silent for a moment, trying his best to hold back a slew of insults that would be directed at the trio- every one of them!- and managed to keep his mouth shut long enough to avoid that very thing. However, he couldn't resist this one little jab at the idiots in front of him. "Well, it's hard to hunt when everyone's making a huge racket on this small patch of territory." He raised his paw and looked at each of them in disdain. "You all probably scared the prey away for miles with your constant babbling and inability to stay quiet." He sneered, oddly not regretting it as he looked directly at Blue, and then Maple, and finally Dusk. He gently hooked a bright red berry onto one of his claws, feeling oddly sadistic in that moment. He looked directly at Dusk and a small smile quirked at the edge of his jaws. "Do you know what this berry is?" He asked smoothly, unable to quell the utter rage he felt from hearing them talk so much, two of them not knowing that their words were negatively impacting Dodge and the other just a mouse-brained piece of fox-dung. "This is a yew-berry, more commonly known as a death berry. Just one is potent enough to kill a full grown cat such as myself." He looked at it before chuckling. "I wonder how it would affect cats such as you three, who haven't grown up at all it seems within these last few years." He sneered, hooking another two onto another couple of claws, before popping open the kestrel's mouth and sliding the first into its beak and stuffing it down the dead bird's throat. He then moved over to the rabbit and placed the second berry on its neck, right where Blue had caught it, and slid the berry into the wound. He finally looked at the mouse and dropped the berry beside it. "That little thing can be your dinner for tonight." He sneered, raising his head. "I'm leaving you idiots. I might find a nice twoleg or two that'll pamper me for a bit before I go looking for a new home, far, far away from your pride-" He pointed at Dusk. "-Your narcissism-" He pointed at Maple. "-And your sickening attempts to make everything happy and fine." He finished by pointing at Blue Belle. "You all can learn for yourselves that the world is so much worse than you want to believe." He put away his claws, raising his head and stalking off into the underbrush, disappearing into the foliage within seconds.

wren December 6th, 2017 11:58 PM

blues ears simply flicked back and she merely tried to hook the berry out with a claw but after a few failed attempts abandon the rabbit to be infested. She raised her neck to glare at dodge but her look only came out worried, though she was furious her expression only read concern. Her chest dropped between her shoulder blades and her tail gently furled at her side, "Just-" she but back a retort she knew she was going to regret saying and held her tongue. no. He's only frustrated. She seemed slightly more disappointed with the rabbit than dodge yelling at everyone till he began about her thinking the world had some good left in it. She bit her lip and sat down her eyes dropping to the ground where they stayed as pointed accusingly at her. "hey! At least I still have hope that even you could be-" she paused for a long moment searching her mind for a word. "happy one day!" she spat standing up her fur bristling. She refused to think dodge though those things about her, she just couldn't believe all this time that was what he really thought. thats not true! There is good. There really is. the thought brought her to tears and suddenly there where some brimming on her eyelids. "y- y- you wanna know what's sickening... y- you thinking your so great!!" she managed to gasp out before she became a ball of tears and horrid sobs.in a fluster blue belle fled the clearing taking the rabbit with her, careful not to touch the infected part as she carried it away. As she got at least a few yards off she sowed to a trot near the babble stream and lay down in the bend of a tree. Shutting her eyes and letting the sadness take over

:blue: December 7th, 2017 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka (Post 433356)

@Rubinaito

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 434344)
Dodge was silent for a moment, trying his best to hold back a slew of insults that would be directed at the trio- every one of them!- and managed to keep his mouth shut long enough to avoid that very thing. However, he couldn't resist this one little jab at the idiots in front of him. "Well, it's hard to hunt when everyone's making a huge racket on this small patch of territory." He raised his paw and looked at each of them in disdain. "You all probably scared the prey away for miles with your constant babbling and inability to stay quiet." He sneered, oddly not regretting it as he looked directly at Blue, and then Maple, and finally Dusk. He gently hooked a bright red berry onto one of his claws, feeling oddly sadistic in that moment. He looked directly at Dusk and a small smile quirked at the edge of his jaws. "Do you know what this berry is?" He asked smoothly, unable to quell the utter rage he felt from hearing them talk so much, two of them not knowing that their words were negatively impacting Dodge and the other just a mouse-brained piece of fox-dung. "This is a yew-berry, more commonly known as a death berry. Just one is potent enough to kill a full grown cat such as myself." He looked at it before chuckling. "I wonder how it would affect cats such as you three, who haven't grown up at all it seems within these last few years." He sneered, hooking another two onto another couple of claws, before popping open the kestrel's mouth and sliding the first into its beak and stuffing it down the dead bird's throat. He then moved over to the rabbit and placed the second berry on its neck, right where Blue had caught it, and slid the berry into the wound. He finally looked at the mouse and dropped the berry beside it. "That little thing can be your dinner for tonight." He sneered, raising his head. "I'm leaving you idiots. I might find a nice twoleg or two that'll pamper me for a bit before I go looking for a new home, far, far away from your pride-" He pointed at Dusk. "-Your narcissism-" He pointed at Maple. "-And your sickening attempts to make everything happy and fine." He finished by pointing at Blue Belle. "You all can learn for yourselves that the world is so much worse than you want to believe." He put away his claws, raising his head and stalking off into the underbrush, disappearing into the foliage within seconds.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 434932)
blues ears simply flicked back and she merely tried to hook the berry out with a claw but after a few failed attempts abandon the rabbit to be infested. She raised her neck to glare at dodge but her look only came out worried, though she was furious her expression only read concern. Her chest dropped between her shoulder blades and her tail gently furled at her side, "Just-" she but back a retort she knew she was going to regret saying and held her tongue. no. He's only frustrated. She seemed slightly more disappointed with the rabbit than dodge yelling at everyone till he began about her thinking the world had some good left in it. She bit her lip and sat down her eyes dropping to the ground where they stayed as pointed accusingly at her. "hey! At least I still have hope that even you could be-" she paused for a long moment searching her mind for a word. "happy one day!" she spat standing up her fur bristling. She refused to think dodge though those things about her, she just couldn't believe all this time that was what he really thought. thats not true! There is good. There really is. the thought brought her to tears and suddenly there where some brimming on her eyelids. "y- y- you wanna know what's sickening... y- you thinking your so great!!" she managed to gasp out before she became a ball of tears and horrid sobs.in a fluster blue belle fled the clearing taking the rabbit with her, careful not to touch the infected part as she carried it away. As she got at least a few yards off she sowed to a trot near the babble stream and lay down in the bend of a tree. Shutting her eyes and letting the sadness take over

Maple’s face had dropped so quickly one would have thought it had been a mask. Why would Dodge get so angry over something like this? Soon enough, Belle was gone, and it was just him, Dodge, and Dusk. Anything could happen now, Maple was just silently hoping that he wouldn’t have to worry about getting attacked, though he was standing on guard just in case. Even with his life on the line, he was going to care more about his face than anything else. His mouse was ruined, they had no food tonight, and out of what? Dodge Just...snapped. They had gotten prey, hadn’t they? Why couldn’t Dodge just settle with that? Before he could say anything however, the tom was gone, and Maple was just left there in confusion next to Dusk, unsure of whether he should find Belle. If he went and found Belle, he was positive she would be in hysterics, since this had never happened before. Dodge was gone for the time being, well, he was probably gone forever. “We’ll never forget you!” he called after Dodge, unsure if it was really good-natured, or spat out, just standing there in shock.

aleka! December 7th, 2017 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 434964)

Maple’s face had dropped so quickly one would have thought it had been a mask. Why would Dodge get so angry over something like this? Soon enough, Belle was gone, and it was just him, Dodge, and Dusk. Anything could happen now, Maple was just silently hoping that he wouldn’t have to worry about getting attacked, though he was standing on guard just in case. Even with his life on the line, he was going to care more about his face than anything else. His mouse was ruined, they had no food tonight, and out of what? Dodge Just...snapped. They had gotten prey, hadn’t they? Why couldn’t Dodge just settle with that? Before he could say anything however, the tom was gone, and Maple was just left there in confusion next to Dusk, unsure of whether he should find Belle. If he went and found Belle, he was positive she would be in hysterics, since this had never happened before. Dodge was gone for the time being, well, he was probably gone forever. “We’ll never forget you!” he called after Dodge, unsure if it was really good-natured, or spat out, just standing there in shock.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 434932)

Dusk flicked an ear, a slight snarl etching into his face when Dodge had poisoned the prey. He hissed, not saying a thing about how the other feline had said he was leaving. He waited until he was gone to sit up. He watched Belle leave, before turning to Maple. "You should probably go and talk to her." He said simply, tail flicking as he frowned slightly. "You're kind of more sympathetic I guess." The ginger tom said with a shrug. He looked at the direction Belle looked, before glancing quickly in the other direction Dodge went. He hooked a yew berry with a claw, staring intently at it before flinging it into the bush. Dodge didn't have to be just so... Dodge about it and poison their prey as well, but of course he did. Even though, he did take it as a sign of jealously. Without really waiting for a reply from Maple, he took the kestrel by the feet, padding off slowly too bury it perhaps, he just wanted to get rid of it. Besides, he could just catch something else to eat.

:blue: December 7th, 2017 06:18 PM

(( so what do you all want to do from here? either @Aleka @Celestial and I could roleplay for a bit @Rubinaito if you want to skip your turn, or we could just timeskip to where Dodge comes back, whatever you all want ))

rubinaito December 7th, 2017 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 435276)
(( so what do you all want to do from here? either @Aleka @Celestial and I could roleplay for a bit @Rubinaito if you want to skip your turn, or we could just timeskip to where Dodge comes back, whatever you all want ))

I think I'll have an actual roleplay involving Dodge recruiting some 'minions' and finding a nice bit of territory to settle down in, and whenever you feel the timing is right you can let me know that Dodge should come back for the second part of the plot. I personally want to watch the thread to see how the other cats cope with his sudden disappearance and insults and adjust to life without him before he comes barreling in again. You know, go on adventures and stuff.

:blue: December 7th, 2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 435282)
I think I'll have an actual roleplay involving Dodge recruiting some 'minions' and finding a nice bit of territory to settle down in, and whenever you feel the timing is right you can let me know that Dodge should come back for the second part of the plot. I personally want to watch the thread to see how the other cats cope with his sudden disappearance and insults and adjust to life without him before he comes barreling in again. You know, go on adventures and stuff.

(( i’ll be stalking that thread for sure-

that actually sounds like a good idea, @Aleka ? @Celestial ? what do you two think? ))

aleka! December 7th, 2017 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 435284)

(( i’ll be stalking that thread for sure-

that actually sounds like a good idea, @Aleka ? @Celestial ? what do you two think? ))

(That's fine! And yeah I'll probably be stalking as well-)

:blue: December 13th, 2017 04:45 AM

(( @Celestial ))

aleka! December 13th, 2017 12:09 PM

(Bump ! @Celestial)

wren December 13th, 2017 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka (Post 438724)
(Bump ! @Celestial)

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 438595)
(( @Celestial ))

I don't know what to post ;-;

:blue: December 13th, 2017 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 438729)

I don't know what to post ;-;

(( oh that’s fine, i just wanted to hear your opinion on rubin’s idea ))

:blue: December 15th, 2017 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 438757)

(( oh that’s fine, i just wanted to hear your opinion on rubin’s idea ))

(( @Celestial @Aleka ))

Maple looked at Dusk for a moment, before trying to push the shock away. “I’m going to find Belle,” he murmured, before following the molly’s scent. “You can come if you want!” he called over his shoulder, before following Belle’s scent again. He walked for awhile, until he found her. He couldn’t exactly register how she was feeling, becoming quiet as he padded up to her. He couldn’t exactly say he was the saddest, but he wasn’t the happiest either. He was in the middle, a neutral feeling that he felt horrible about. “Belle?” he asked nervously, sitting down next to the she-cat. “Do you want to talk?” he asked softly. After all, he had just been hit with the same thing, just not as hard, wrapping his tail around the she-cat, not exactly in a loving way, just a way that stated “I’m here for you.”

wren December 16th, 2017 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 440139)

(( @Celestial @Aleka ))

Maple looked at Dusk for a moment, before trying to push the shock away. “I’m going to find Belle,” he murmured, before following the molly’s scent. “You can come if you want!” he called over his shoulder, before following Belle’s scent again. He walked for awhile, until he found her. He couldn’t exactly register how she was feeling, becoming quiet as he padded up to her. He couldn’t exactly say he was the saddest, but he wasn’t the happiest either. He was in the middle, a neutral feeling that he felt horrible about. “Belle?” he asked nervously, sitting down next to the she-cat. “Do you want to talk?” he asked softly. After all, he had just been hit with the same thing, just not as hard, wrapping his tail around the she-cat, not exactly in a loving way, just a way that stated “I’m here for you.”

belle huffed and leaned against maple embracing his touch. Not afraid for anything at his point she just leaned and continued to sob. "A- am I really tha obnoxious?" she sniffles