Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Roleplays (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   “Hello Old Friends” {Private} (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12588)

rubinaito December 7th, 2017 06:27 PM

Re: “Hello Old Friends” {Private}

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 435276)
(( so what do you all want to do from here? either @Aleka @Celestial and I could roleplay for a bit @Rubinaito if you want to skip your turn, or we could just timeskip to where Dodge comes back, whatever you all want ))

I think I'll have an actual roleplay involving Dodge recruiting some 'minions' and finding a nice bit of territory to settle down in, and whenever you feel the timing is right you can let me know that Dodge should come back for the second part of the plot. I personally want to watch the thread to see how the other cats cope with his sudden disappearance and insults and adjust to life without him before he comes barreling in again. You know, go on adventures and stuff.

:blue: December 7th, 2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 435282)
I think I'll have an actual roleplay involving Dodge recruiting some 'minions' and finding a nice bit of territory to settle down in, and whenever you feel the timing is right you can let me know that Dodge should come back for the second part of the plot. I personally want to watch the thread to see how the other cats cope with his sudden disappearance and insults and adjust to life without him before he comes barreling in again. You know, go on adventures and stuff.

(( i’ll be stalking that thread for sure-

that actually sounds like a good idea, @Aleka ? @Celestial ? what do you two think? ))

aleka! December 7th, 2017 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 435284)

(( i’ll be stalking that thread for sure-

that actually sounds like a good idea, @Aleka ? @Celestial ? what do you two think? ))

(That's fine! And yeah I'll probably be stalking as well-)

:blue: December 13th, 2017 04:45 AM

(( @Celestial ))

aleka! December 13th, 2017 12:09 PM

(Bump ! @Celestial)

wren December 13th, 2017 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka (Post 438724)
(Bump ! @Celestial)

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 438595)
(( @Celestial ))

I don't know what to post ;-;

:blue: December 13th, 2017 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 438729)

I don't know what to post ;-;

(( oh that’s fine, i just wanted to hear your opinion on rubin’s idea ))

:blue: December 15th, 2017 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 438757)

(( oh that’s fine, i just wanted to hear your opinion on rubin’s idea ))

(( @Celestial @Aleka ))

Maple looked at Dusk for a moment, before trying to push the shock away. “I’m going to find Belle,” he murmured, before following the molly’s scent. “You can come if you want!” he called over his shoulder, before following Belle’s scent again. He walked for awhile, until he found her. He couldn’t exactly register how she was feeling, becoming quiet as he padded up to her. He couldn’t exactly say he was the saddest, but he wasn’t the happiest either. He was in the middle, a neutral feeling that he felt horrible about. “Belle?” he asked nervously, sitting down next to the she-cat. “Do you want to talk?” he asked softly. After all, he had just been hit with the same thing, just not as hard, wrapping his tail around the she-cat, not exactly in a loving way, just a way that stated “I’m here for you.”

wren December 16th, 2017 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 440139)

(( @Celestial @Aleka ))

Maple looked at Dusk for a moment, before trying to push the shock away. “I’m going to find Belle,” he murmured, before following the molly’s scent. “You can come if you want!” he called over his shoulder, before following Belle’s scent again. He walked for awhile, until he found her. He couldn’t exactly register how she was feeling, becoming quiet as he padded up to her. He couldn’t exactly say he was the saddest, but he wasn’t the happiest either. He was in the middle, a neutral feeling that he felt horrible about. “Belle?” he asked nervously, sitting down next to the she-cat. “Do you want to talk?” he asked softly. After all, he had just been hit with the same thing, just not as hard, wrapping his tail around the she-cat, not exactly in a loving way, just a way that stated “I’m here for you.”

belle huffed and leaned against maple embracing his touch. Not afraid for anything at his point she just leaned and continued to sob. "A- am I really tha obnoxious?" she sniffles