Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [ShadowClan] Quietkit RP Finder! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80614)

Morrigan March 23rd, 2024 03:22 PM

Quietkit RP Finder!

Hi everyone! So some of you might know Quietkit one of the Arkduo kits and she needs some interactions, she's kind of a loner so that's why I didn't make a relationship thread instead and other stuff so this will be for cats in Shadowclan who want to have an interaction with her! So yeah that's it please just fill in the form(you can use a character site or bio for some parts if you like) and they can interact!

Form

Name:
Gender+Pronouns:
Public or Private?:
If public, where?:
Ideas:
Mention me: @Morrigan

zozelen March 23rd, 2024 08:29 PM

Re: Quietkit RP Finder!

Name: Brownkit
Gender+Pronouns: Female, she/her
Who starts?: I think you would work better, since it doesn't seem like Quietkit is the type to approach Brownkit first.
Public or Private?: Either works!
If public, where?: Anywhere besides the clearing and playden, Brownkit already has rps going on there.
Ideas: Brownkit is a big sweetheart, but not the type to intrude on someone she thinks wants space, so maybe something happens that makes Brown think Quiet needs help, or she's sad? Especially since Quiet is younger then her. Or if you have any ideas on why Quiet might initiate an interaction please do tell! Maybe Brownkit is doing something she finds nonsensical lol

Morrigan March 25th, 2024 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zozelen (Post 1570822)
Name: Brownkit
Gender+Pronouns: Female, she/her
Who starts?: I think you would work better, since it doesn't seem like Quietkit is the type to approach Brownkit first.
Public or Private?: Either works!
If public, where?: Anywhere besides the clearing and playden, Brownkit already has rps going on there.
Ideas: Brownkit is a big sweetheart, but not the type to intrude on someone she thinks wants space, so maybe something happens that makes Brown think Quiet needs help, or she's sad? Especially since Quiet is younger then her. Or if you have any ideas on why Quiet might initiate an interaction please do tell! Maybe Brownkit is doing something she finds nonsensical lol

Accepted! We can do it publicly in the nursery(since I'm terrible at coming up with names for threads anyways heh) and I'll start, sounds good?

zozelen March 25th, 2024 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morrigan (Post 1571138)
Accepted! We can do it publicly in the nursery(since I'm terrible at coming up with names for threads anyways heh) and I'll start, sounds good?

sure! :kittyface: whenever you can get around to it