Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   seperation(open) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12318)

Static November 12th, 2017 01:13 PM

seperation(open)

(So my former DS cat got separated from the other cats after the battle.This is probably only temporary sence he will eventually be found by his friend again or he will find them)

Fox staggered after the mouse,breathing hard even though he had only chased it a short distance.It went under some tree roots and he collapsed with exhaustion,his right side bleeding again.He later their for a moment,closing his eyes."That stuPid skyclan cat." He hissed to himself.He wished once again he knew something about herbs,then he could find away to get rid of the fever and infected wound.He started to try and stand up again until a familiar scent hit him.He tried to place it quickly.'It's not fleck or aria.I know they where at the battle though.' he thought,raising to his feet,but staggering while he did so.He fought to keep his balance as he scanned his surroundings for the source.
@Akari

Akari November 12th, 2017 01:28 PM

Re: seperation(open)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 420113)
(So my former DS cat got separated from the other cats after the battle.This is probably only temporary sence he will eventually be found by his friend again or he will find them)

Fox staggered after the mouse,breathing hard even though he had only chased it a short distance.It went under some tree roots and he collapsed with exhaustion,his right side bleeding again.He later their for a moment,closing his eyes."That stuPid skyclan cat." He hissed to himself.He wished once again he knew something about herbs, then he could find away to get rid of the fever and infected wound.He started to try and stand up again until a familiar scent hit him.He tried to place it quickly.'It's not fleck or aria.I know they where at the battle though.' he thought,raising to his feet,but staggering while he did so.He fought to keep his balance as he scanned his surroundings for the source.
@Akari

Akari Slowly walked out from a rather thick section of Bushes. "Pfft...It's the Rat, again.....I Shoulda expected I would See you again.." She said, sounding calm. "Heh, looks like you met your Maker...I Would finish the job, But I Think not helping your imminent demise along would be a bit more...infuriating.." She said, taking a few steps closer to him. "Ouch, I Can Smell the Infection from here..You know what, I Almost pity you." She Replied sarcastically.

Static November 12th, 2017 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 420126)
Akari Slowly walked out from a rather thick section of Bushes. "Pfft...It's the Rat, again.....I Shoulda expected I would See you again.." She said, sounding calm. "Heh, looks like you met your Maker...I Would finish the job, But I Think not helping your imminent demise along would be a bit more...infuriating.." She said, taking a few steps closer to him. "Ouch, I Can Smell the Infection from here..You know what, I Almost pity you." She Replied sarcastically.

He growled,unsething his claws."I can still fight you know." He snarled threateningly.He looked pitiful.He still had all of the scratches from the battle,and looked like he hasn't eaten for moons,and it was obvious he could hardly stand,and even more obvious he couldn't hunt or fight.

Akari November 12th, 2017 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 420132)
He growled,unsething his claws."I can still fight you know." He snarled threateningly.He looked pitiful.He still had all of the scratches from the battle,and looked like he hasn't eaten for moons,and it was obvious he could hardly stand,and even more obvious he couldn't hunt or fight.

"Eh, you Could Try...." She started, Stifling a laugh. "But You would not last long in your Condition. In fact, I Would Suggest you simply Lie down, And I'll Bring you something to Eat...And See If I can do anything about your wounds..." She said with a sigh, watching his every movement. "Seriously, You look pitiful!" She said, Taking a step closer.

( @Swiftheart )

Static November 12th, 2017 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 420137)
"Eh, you Could Try...." She started, Stifling a laugh. "But You would not last long in your Condition. In fact, I Would Suggest you simply Lie down, And I'll Bring you something to Eat...And See If I can do anything about your wounds..." She said with a sigh, watching his every movement. "Seriously, You look pitiful!" She said, Taking a step closer.

"I don't need your charity!Take one step closer and I'll rip you to shreds!" He hissed,fur standing on end.He would have said more,but he started coughing,almost falling to the ground again.When he was Finnaly able to stop,he was struggling to draw in every breath,but he managed to stay in a defensive position,even though it was sloppy and uneven.

NightWarrior4Life November 12th, 2017 02:00 PM

(Is it okay if I RP here for a bit? I made a thread but it was removed for an unknown reason so...while I'm waiting for a reply can I just interact with you guys?)

Akari November 12th, 2017 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 420148)
"I don't need your charity!Take one step closer and I'll rip you to shreds!" He hissed,fur standing on end.He would have said more,but he started coughing,almost falling to the ground again.When he was Finnaly able to stop,he was struggling to draw in every breath,but he managed to stay in a defensive position,even though it was sloppy and uneven.

"Oh, So you seriously expect me to take you seriously?" She asked, Unable to hold back from laughing. "You should listen to yourself, I Thought you were a bit smarter than this..." She said, calming down a bit, and taking another step closer to him. "Now just lie still, let me take a look at your wounds. Besides, If I wanted you dead, you would have died just looking at me." She said with a sigh.

Static November 12th, 2017 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 420167)
"Oh, So you seriously expect me to take you seriously?" She asked, Unable to hold back from laughing. "You should listen to yourself, I Thought you were a bit smarter than this..." She said, calming down a bit, and taking another step closer to him. "Now just lie still, let me take a look at your wounds. Besides, If I wanted you dead, you would have died just looking at me." She said with a sigh.

He lunged,but fell short,falling on the ground.He started to get up,but fell down again,gasping for breath.'I should have finished her by know!I look like a complete weakling!' he thought angrily,digging his claws into the ground in frustration.

Static November 12th, 2017 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 420150)
(Is it okay if I RP here for a bit? I made a thread but it was removed for an unknown reason so...while I'm waiting for a reply can I just interact with you guys?)

It's fine with me!it should be ok with akari.For the crisp leaf killing fox though,let's do that in seastones,but you can have your other characters here if you want.)

Akari November 12th, 2017 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 420180)
He lunged,but fell short,falling on the ground.He started to get up,but fell down again,gasping for breath.'I should have finished her by know!I look like a complete weakling!' he thought angrily,digging his claws into the ground in frustration.

"Alright, now are you ready to Let me help you, Instead of acting like a self-righteous 2 moon old Kit?" She asked, taking a step closer to him, and looking down at him. "You really need to act your age, I'm just trying to help you. We can get back to killing each other afterwards, if you so wish." She said with a sigh.

(And I Don't Mind, but they are currently in bed, or about to be. )
( @Swiftheart )