Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Deerspark Relations Finder! (RC) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74073)

Marigoldwhisper December 2nd, 2023 09:59 AM

Deerspark Relations Finder! (RC)

Hello hello! I'm not entirely sure how threads work so excuse my possible stupidity.

This is a relations finder for my boy, Deerspark!
Deerspark is a quiet and reserved tom, as he thinks far more than he speaks. Though, he's really rowdy and playful around family and close friends. He listens well to authority, but has issues on reinforcing his own, since he has trouble defending himself. Regardless, Deerspark is a sweet heart and I hope to find some family and friends for him!

Appearance; long and lengthy, short furred, brown with a cream underbelly, muzzle, and paws. Has darker brown splotches and green/grey eyes. His sexuality is straight.

Here's a form to fill out!
Character name:
Dynamic:
Role:
Appearance:
I'm looking for anyone and everyone :), thanks so much for reading!

lys.luvbot December 2nd, 2023 01:01 PM

Re: Deerspark Relations Finder! (RC)

Character name: TadpoleSprint.
Dynamic: TadpoleSprint is extremely bold and has NO problem with standing up for people or even helping them find their voice. So I have a current plot idea going on with her, but I don't believe anyone is going to reply because it's rather lengthy and unorganized, so if none does reply she could turn into a possible mate. you can view the plot here
Role: Friend.
Appearance: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=45277

Marigoldwhisper December 2nd, 2023 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CattleCaller. H/H. (Post 1513184)
Character name: TadpoleSprint.
Dynamic: TadpoleSprint is extremely bold and has NO problem with standing up for people or even helping them find their voice. So I have a current plot idea going on with her, but I don't believe anyone is going to reply because it's rather lengthy and unorganized, so if none does reply she could turn into a possible mate. you can view the plot here
Role: Friend.
Appearance: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=45277

Hello! Thank you so much for replying! I did I quick read of your plot, and I am interested.

I wouldn't mind Deerspark and Tadpolesprint having a friends to lovers dynamic going on. Whatever you're comfortable with!

Accepted! ✓

lys.luvbot December 2nd, 2023 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper (Post 1513185)
Hello! Thank you so much for replying! I did I quick read of your plot, and I am interested.

I wouldn't mind Deerspark and Tadpolesprint having a friends to lovers dynamic going on. Whatever you're comfortable with!

Accepted! ✓

Okay, I'd be down for an interaction between the two whenever you are available! I could post a starter if needed.

Marigoldwhisper December 2nd, 2023 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CattleCaller. H/H. (Post 1513189)
Okay, I'd be down for an interaction between the two whenever you are available! I could post a starter if needed.

Oooo, a starter would be super helpful! Leave a link for it when you can.

Also, I'm practically free rn (unless inconveniences ensue) so I'm %100 on board for roleplaying when you get the starter done :3

lys.luvbot December 2nd, 2023 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper (Post 1513193)
Oooo, a starter would be super helpful! Leave a link for it when you can.

Also, I'm practically free rn (unless inconveniences ensue) so I'm %100 on board for roleplaying when you get the starter done :3

I @'ed you! but here's a link anyways

Galaxy_ December 11th, 2023 07:02 AM

Character name: Pepperkit
Dynamic: close sibling bond who really understand eachother someone Pepperkit can trust
Role: Yonger sister?
Appearance: Pepper!
@Marigoldwhisper

paris December 11th, 2023 07:12 AM

Character name: Lynxprowl

Dynamic: Literally amazing. Lynxprowl adores Deerspark :heartbounce:

Role: Sister???

Appearance: Lynxprowl is a dappled carmel, apricot, and white she-cat with amber eyes. All four of her paws are white, as well as her chin down to the base of her tail, covering her belly. She had one carmel ear and one white ear, as well as carmel and white eye markings. She has a white half-star marking above her muzzle and between her eyes, with a speckled light-pink-and-black nose and paw pads.

@Marigoldwhisper

Marigoldwhisper December 11th, 2023 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galaxy_ (Post 1517834)
Character name: Pepperkit
Dynamic: close sibling bond who really understand eachother someone Pepperkit can trust
Role: Yonger sister?
Appearance: Pepper!
@Marigoldwhisper

Ooooo! She's adorable! Accepted! ✓ ATM, I'm free and open for a starter!

Marigoldwhisper December 11th, 2023 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paris (Post 1517841)

Character name: Lynxprowl

Dynamic: Literally amazing. Lynxprowl adores Deerspark :heartbounce:

Role: Sister???

Appearance: Lynxprowl is a dappled carmel, apricot, and white she-cat with amber eyes. All four of her paws are white, as well as her chin down to the base of her tail, covering her belly. She had one carmel ear and one white ear, as well as carmel and white eye markings. She has a white half-star marking above her muzzle and between her eyes, with a speckled light-pink-and-black nose and paw pads.

@Marigoldwhisper

Hey! Thanks so much for replying :) Accepted! ✓ I'm free to start whenever you'd like