Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Assistance (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Closed Purkk question (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81761)

lys.luvbot April 18th, 2024 05:51 PM

Purkk question

Howdy a while back I bought spin bewitched for DeerPounce but never used it, would I be able to get the Koins refunded or move it to a different character?

marshy April 19th, 2024 02:13 PM

Re: Purkk question

hi! since the purrk has already been applied to a character, it cannot be refunded, nor can it be moved to a different character unfortunately : ( [as according to the purrk description: "Someone put a spell on you... and now you're cursed! Cats who gain this Purrk are inconvenienced in some way, the severity roleplayer dependent. This is a permanent Purrk that cannot be reset once applied to a character."]

hope this helps! <3 // @lys.luvbot:

lys.luvbot April 19th, 2024 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marshy (Post 1580892)
hi! since the purrk has already been applied to a character, it cannot be refunded, nor can it be moved to a different character unfortunately : ( [as according to the purrk description: "Someone put a spell on you... and now you're cursed! Cats who gain this Purrk are inconvenienced in some way, the severity roleplayer dependent. This is a permanent Purrk that cannot be reset once applied to a character."]

hope this helps! <3 // @lys.luvbot:

I didn't apply it, I just bought it for a certain character. If your answer still applies to this please inform me.

marshy April 19th, 2024 02:37 PM

yepyep my answer still applies! since it was bought for a specific character, that counts as it being applied. does that make sense? @lys.luvbot:

lys.luvbot April 19th, 2024 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marshy (Post 1580902)
yepyep my answer still applies! since it was bought for a specific character, that counts as it being applied. does that make sense? @lys.luvbot:

It does now, but I have a question about the 'Monkey's Paw' purkk. To what extent does the wish apply, like persay if a character wanted everyone to like them have a crush on them etc?

panchiko April 22nd, 2024 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lys.luvbot (Post 1580907)

It does now, but I have a question about the 'Monkey's Paw' purkk. To what extent does the wish apply, like persay if a character wanted everyone to like them have a crush on them etc?

Main restriction is that it can't be overly powerplay-y. Popularity mainly relies on other roleplayers and their characters, so it can be hard to have wishes related to that, since you'd have to coordinate with them beforehand.

It's not 100% a no-go—just extra difficult, meaning you may want to reconsider. Generally, Monkey's Paw can help with one-time things or experiences, or abilities that affect primarily your own character; for example, if someone wants to bring a character back w/o reincarnating/res'ing, have more kits than the rule allows for, feel others' emotions, not feel any emotions, etc. For an ultimate answer, send in a ticket! :heartbounce: