Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Aurora Lights and Rusty Lifes (Open~) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15201)

S t a r March 10th, 2018 08:26 PM

Aurora Lights and Rusty Lifes (Open~)

This thread is for my two kittypets. Aurora is a female and Rusty is a male. They often wander around the forest and their city. But they are always close to their home. This role play is for loners, rogues, kittypets, and even clan members who sometimes venture a little but close to twolegplace. Aurora met Rusty when he used to be a rogue. Aurora and Rusty once thought they were related because of how they got along but found out they weren't. They then became mates and later stopped being mates. They were later living in the same home after Aurora's Twolegs adopted Rusty.

-Aurora laid down lazily and Rusty sat down eating a mouse- "Rusty? Can you catch me a bird please?" -Aurora asked Rusty sleepily- "Fine..." -Rusty said as he got up and went find a bird-

S t a r March 10th, 2018 08:34 PM

Re: Aurora Lights and Rusty Lifes (Open~)

Bumpy Bump

Mystic March 10th, 2018 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight the Galaxy Cat (Post 480545)
This thread is for my two kittypets. Aurora is a female and Rusty is a male. They often wander around the forest and their city. But they are always close to their home. This role play is for loners, rogues, kittypets, and even clan members who sometimes venture a little but close to twolegplace. Aurora met Rusty when he used to be a rogue. Aurora and Rusty once thought they were related because of how they got along but found out they weren't. They then became mates and later stopped being mates. They were later living in the same home after Aurora's Twolegs adopted Rusty.

-Aurora laid down lazily and Rusty sat down eating a mouse- "Rusty? Can you catch me a bird please?" -Aurora asked Rusty sleepily- "Fine..." -Rusty said as he got up and went find a bird-

Minty, a young grey Siamese kitty pet was wandering around. She was the kind that didn't have a collar. She peeked through the bush and saw two cats, a female and a male. She stepped through so they could see her, ''Hi there!'' She gave a big smile.

S t a r March 10th, 2018 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 480567)
Minty, a young grey Siamese kitty pet was wandering around. She was the kind that didn't have a collar. She peeked through the bush and saw two cats, a female and a male. She stepped through so they could see her, ''Hi there!'' She gave a big smile.

-Aurora and Rusty looked over at her- "Hello!" -Aurora and Rusty said happily and they both smiled-

Mystic March 10th, 2018 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight the Galaxy Cat (Post 480574)
-Aurora and Rusty looked over at her- "Hello!" -Aurora and Rusty said happily and they both smiled-

/
`Hey! Aren't you the two cats that I saw last week when my twoleg took me to the park? I thought I saw you guys in this forest!`` She smiled happily.

S t a r March 11th, 2018 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 480618)
/
`Hey! Aren't you the two cats that I saw last week when my twoleg took me to the park? I thought I saw you guys in this forest!`` She smiled happily.

"I think we are!" -they smiled after they said that-

Cloverspring March 11th, 2018 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight the Galaxy Cat (Post 480630)

"Funny, I saw them there too," came a mew from above. A muscular, musty-brown coloured tabby, with a short tail was smirking atop the fence. His amber eyes flickered across the group of surprised cats. "You gonna say hello? Or am I gonna have to start."

Mystic March 11th, 2018 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight the Galaxy Cat (Post 480630)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloverspring (Post 480677)
"Funny, I saw them there too," came a mew from above. A muscular, musty-brown coloured tabby, with a short tail was smirking atop the fence. His amber eyes flickered across the group of surprised cats. "You gonna say hello? Or am I gonna have to start."

Minty smiled and looked up to see a muscular tabby tom from a fence. She always loved more cats and company, it makes her day brighten. She looked at Aurora and Rusty then the tabby tom, ``Hi, who are you?`` She asked with a tilt of her head.

Cloverspring March 11th, 2018 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 480727)
Minty smiled and looked up to see a muscular tabby tom from a fence. She always loved more cats and company, it makes her day brighten. She looked at Aurora and Rusty then the tabby tom, ``Hi, who are you?`` She asked with a tilt of her head.

"The name's Buck," he said, as he jumped down from the fence and strut toward the other cats. "Half dashing Barn cat," Buck purred elegantely, "and half mighty Bobcat," he said sitting up proudly.

Mystic March 11th, 2018 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloverspring (Post 480923)
"The name's Buck," he said, as he jumped down from the fence and strut toward the other cats. "Half dashing Barn cat," Buck purred elegantely, "and half mighty Bobcat," he said sitting up proudly.

Minty slightly tilted her head, ``I can't tell if you're lying about that good stuff about yourself or you're lying?`` She joked.