Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   Well Hello! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12523)

Mauve November 20th, 2017 11:24 AM

Well Hello!

Hi everyone! My name is Mauve, but everyone I know just calls me Mae for short. I've decided to finally join! I've been looking at the site for awhile now and it definitely looks very intriguing. I can't wait to get started and join all of you in RP!

Looking forward to getting to meet everyone! As far as my characters, I've started off with four basic ones in each Clan, so I hope that is alright!

Cheers!

-m.

Hexict November 20th, 2017 12:39 PM

Re: Well Hello!

:welcome:

Hey and Welcome to Warrior Cats Online (or WCO for short :p)!

I'll direct you towards the [roleplay rules] and [site rules] before you start roleplaying. And if you have any questions, you may find the answer in the [FAQ], but of course, you can always ask them in the [Help Den] as well. Though I'm sure that anyone is willing to help you if you need it~

If you ever need to speak to the Staff for whatever reason, then [Forum Leaders] may help you. It list whom the current Staff is along with their role on Staff.

Thanks for joining us, I hope you stay awhile & enjoy this site! :D

It's also fine if you start off with someone in each clan, I had done the same when I first started as well ^.^ You can have as many characters as you want, as long as you can manage them and don't get overwhelmed~

Mauve November 20th, 2017 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hexict (Post 424648)

Hey and Welcome to Warrior Cats Online (or WCO for short :p)!

I'll direct you towards the [roleplay rules] and [site rules] before you start roleplaying. And if you have any questions, you may find the answer in the [FAQ], but of course, you can always ask them in the [Help Den] as well. Though I'm sure that anyone is willing to help you if you need it~

If you ever need to speak to the Staff for whatever reason, then [Forum Leaders] may help you. It list whom the current Staff is along with their role on Staff.

Thanks for joining us, I hope you stay awhile & enjoy this site! :D

It's also fine if you start off with someone in each clan, I had done the same when I first started as well ^.^ You can have as many characters as you want, as long as you can manage them and don't get overwhelmed~

Thank you for the warm welcome! I am excited to get started! I hope that we can become friends as well, you seem like a truly nice person!

AbsurdJinx November 20th, 2017 05:53 PM

Hello! I'm proud to welcome you to Warrior Cats Online, also commonly known as WCO! I suggest you check out the [FAQ], [Site Information], and [Roleplay Information]. If these don't hold the answers to your questions, then feel free to ask for help in [Site Assistance]. And the [Staff] are always there if you'd rather ask them directly, but feel free to ask myself or any other members as we'll be happy to assist! Everyone on this site is quite friendly, so there's no need to be afraid of approaching any of us! I hope you enjoy your stay with WCO!

Fel November 20th, 2017 06:18 PM

welcome to wco!!
:wave5:

Fawn November 20th, 2017 11:36 PM

Hi & welcome! :)

mvoxhu November 21st, 2017 01:35 AM

Welcome to the site!

Dust November 21st, 2017 01:45 AM

Welcome to WCO!

Mango November 21st, 2017 06:14 AM

Welcome to WCO. And- if you creates four to symbolize the four clans. Their is actually 5 on WCO skyclan (yes, its in the books as you go further it) I'm happy to create for you 3 outsiders (one of each rank) and a clan cat of whatever clan you haven't created yet.

Ariii November 21st, 2017 08:23 AM

Welcome to WCO(Warrior Cats Online) I'm SummerLeaf If you ever need anything, feel free to ask me! I'm on a lot, I don't really have a life And I'm always open to roleplay!