Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   earthclan(vineclan) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13616)

Fireflower January 4th, 2018 04:27 PM

earthclan(vineclan)

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]what are you scared of?is it fire?spiders?lightning maybe?young fur-ball do you think i dont know?your scared of being buried alive.yes that it!well leave then your not welcome here!who am i?young fur-ball i am greenvine soon to be leader of earthclan.

these are the cats of the earth they live underground,powers of the long pasted cats who made the world and vanished.
there is no 'kit' or'paw' or 'star' here.

form:
name:
perso:
looks:
anything strange?(blind,deaf,wings,ect.):
family:
element(if any?)
other:

leader:greenvine
deputy:darkwing
med cat: nettlefur
mca
warriors:rockfire, amberleaf, foxclaw, icebreeze
app:lightclaw, snowgaze
queens:greenvine
kits:terrasky

form:
name:greenvine/rockfire/terrasky
app: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fd/cc...4ffa403c78.jpg without the gem thing/ http://www.mcbfa.org/colorbrownmack.jpg / http://cuteimages.net/data/2015/7/so...images.net.jpg
perso:curel,but she loves her kit enough said/brave and kind,outgoing,/she was born very weak yet will play with who ever she can.
anything strange?:blind/very long tail and claws/ large ears
family:terrasky is her kit/none/greenvine is her mother
element(if any?):nature/fire/earth
other:the clan of earth

http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...pictureid=4767 this is the camp

good luck in this land of cats who kill
(put in others:the clan of earth' as password)

@2018 Okapi @Akari @Cheshire cat @Deranged Llama
@Fuzzyfeline @jaymoon @PeaFlower @Timbergrowl, @Thistledawn

news:the leader greenvine is staying in the nursery with her sick kit but is still leading the clan

Akari January 5th, 2018 02:54 PM

Re: earthclan(vineclan)

(( I Haven't been on much, sorry bout that, But I'll still reply when I get the chance. School has become a pain since EOC's are in 2 weeks...))
form:
name: LightClaw
personality: Usually quiet. She rarely talks to anyone, preferring to be alone than e around people. She often voluntarily guards the camps entrance at night, and that's the time she is usually most social, although nobody really notices.
looks: Boop!
anything strange? She has two Separate personalities, And they show equally, depending on whether it is Day or Night. Also, she Rarely sleeps.
family: They are all Dead, and part of her secretly blames Greenvine, although she dares not say it aloud.
Rank: Apprentice/ Warrior. She Does the duties of both, and although she is an apprentice, she sees herself as a warrior.
element(if any?): Pretty Obvious. Light. She can Summon Balls of light, and use it To either cast light on objects/areas, or momentarily blind opponents. She can also manipulate the color of the light the balls emit, although that isn't really usefull.
other: This is the Clan of Earth, and we must all work together to protect our leader.

Fireflower January 5th, 2018 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 450470)
(( I Haven't been on much, sorry bout that, But I'll still reply when I get the chance. School has become a pain since EOC's are in 2 weeks...))
form:
name: LightClaw
app: What Does this mean? Appearance or Apprentice?
looks: Boop!
anything strange? She has two Separate personalities, And they show equally, depending on whether it is Day or Night. Also, she Rarely sleeps.
family: They are all Dead.
element(if any?): Pretty Obvious. Light. She can Summon Balls of light, and use it To either cast light on objects/areas, or momentarily blind opponents.
other: This is the Clan of Earth, and we must all work together to protect our leader.

ok!i just updated the form due to me forgeting something!so plz when you can update the form

Akari January 6th, 2018 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 450548)

ok!i just updated the form due to me forgeting something!so plz when you can update the form

Alright, I updated it.

Fireflower January 6th, 2018 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 450831)
Alright, I updated it.

k! your good!

Fireflower January 8th, 2018 09:38 PM

bump

Gone January 8th, 2018 11:09 PM

Name: Darkwing
Perso: Closed on himself and silent most of the time, he enjoys being alone, but sometime company doesn't hurt him either. Deep inside, he's caring and protective of others.
Looks:
Anything strange?: Sleeps during the day and wakes up during the sunset, he lives at night. The energy surrounding him is heavy, making others feels rather uneasy by his side.
Family: None, they're dead
Element: Shadows (Used turn himself into a shadow and blind in the dark of night, cannot touch anyone while using it, can also use his powers to blind other cats momentarily)
Other: His powers are useless on Lightclaw just like hers are useless on him. Also, the Clan of Earth.

Fireflower January 9th, 2018 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven & Co (Post 452514)
Name: Darkwing
Perso: Closed on himself and silent most of the time, he enjoys being alone, but sometime company doesn't hurt him either. Deep inside, he's caring and protective of others.
Looks:Darkwing
Anything strange?: Sleeps during the day and wakes up during the sunset, he lives at night. The energy surrounding him is heavy, making others feels rather uneasy by his side.
Family: None, they're dead
Element: Shadows (Used turn himself into a shadow and blind in the dark of night, cannot touch anyone while using it, can also use his powers to blind other cats momentarily)
Other: His powers are useless on Lightclaw just like hers are useless on him. Also, the Clan of Earth.

you good we dont have a deputy yet if you want to be it!

Gone January 10th, 2018 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 452568)

you good we dont have a deputy yet if you want to be it!

I'd like to have him be the deputy!

Fireflower January 10th, 2018 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven & Co (Post 453086)
I'd like to have him be the deputy!

ok then!

Echofall January 10th, 2018 08:41 PM

name: Snowgaze
perso: She is very quiet, but caring. She is very loyal to her clan and would risk her life to help a clanmate.
looks: She is white with silver paws and light green eyes.
anything strange?(blind,deaf,wings,ect.): Since her sister barely sleeps, she keeps herself from sleeping until her sister sleeps.
family: parents died, sister Icebreeze
element(if any?): None?
other: (her gaze is as soft as snow, which is where the names from :3)

Tazzy January 10th, 2018 08:49 PM

name: Icebreeze
perso: Caring towards cats she knows and to those she doesn't know she's cold towards them, loves hunting,can be introverted at times. She's mainly quiet.
looks: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20160903000252
anything strange?(blind,deaf,wings,ect.): sleeps once every few days
family: Parents are dead, Snowgaze is her sister
element(if any?) Ice when provoked she will send ice shards at the cat
other: Foxclaw is her best friend. She knows his feelings towards her but does not share them.

name: Foxclaw
perso: Shy, sweet, a bit over protective, talkative
looks: http://i41.tinypic.com/i3gzt0.jpg
anything strange?(blind,deaf,wings,ect.): He can jump great distances that no normal cat can do
family: He doesn't know where his family is.
element(if any?) Air he can strengthen the breeze so strong it'll knock other cats over.
other: He follows Icebreeze around like a lost kitten. He's inlove with her but knows she doesn't feel the same way.

Fireflower January 10th, 2018 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echofall (Post 453191)
name: Snowgaze
perso: She is very quiet, but caring. She is very loyal to her clan and would risk her life to help a clanmate.
looks: She is white with silver paws and light green eyes.
anything strange?(blind,deaf,wings,ect.): Since her sister barely sleeps, she keeps herself from sleeping until her sister sleeps.
family: parents died, sister Icebreeze
element(if any?): None?
other: (her gaze is as soft as snow, which is where the names from :3)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzy (Post 453196)
name: Icebreeze
perso: Caring towards cats she knows and to those she doesn't know she's cold towards them, loves hunting,can be introverted at times. She's mainly quiet.
looks: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20160903000252
anything strange?(blind,deaf,wings,ect.): sleeps once every few days
family: Parents are dead, Snowgaze is her sister
element(if any?) Ice when provoked she will send ice shards at the cat
other: Foxclaw is her best friend. She knows his feelings towards her but does not share them.

name: Foxclaw
perso: Shy, sweet, a bit over protective, talkative
looks: http://i41.tinypic.com/i3gzt0.jpg
anything strange?(blind,deaf,wings,ect.): He can jump great distances that no normal cat can do
family: He doesn't know where his family is.
element(if any?) Air he can strengthen the breeze so strong it'll knock other cats over.
other: He follows Icebreeze around like a lost kitten. He's inlove with her but knows she doesn't feel the same way.

your both good!

Fireflower January 11th, 2018 07:16 PM

@Echofall
@Tazzy
@Akari
@Raven & Co

imma start now

greenvine stared blankly down and her sick kit laying next to her.she started to got worried for her little terrasky. she could sense the weakness and sickness on her kit.she wouldn't drink her milk that much and was small and frail for her age.she curled the little one closer and tried stand up an look at the camp and clan.as she walked over her little kit gave a weak"wh-hat are y-you doing?"she turned back and found her kit's scent and hear,her eyes open,her head up ,her little kit speak after a long time"just watching the clan"she said even thought she couldn't see.she hears her kit crawl over and sit by her"i know you cant see"terrasky says sitting next to her mother"i know,but i use different senses,hearing,smell,i can sense other thing around me"greenvine said"come on lets go back to bed"greenvine said and lead her daughter to the nest.(open)

rockfire sat around the camp:watching.makeing sure all cats had food all cat were awake,if darkwing needed a hunting patrol,and makeing sure that greenvine didnt trip as she walked to the opening of the nursery with her kit.(open)

Tazzy January 11th, 2018 08:03 PM

Icebreeze sat across the clearing watching Greenvine with her kit. She got up and padded over to her leader "Is there anything i can do to help? Sh asked Greenvine

Foxclaw padded into camp carrying fresh kill. He dropped them in the pile while his eyes searched for Icebreeze. Knowing she was fine he grabbed some prey and padded off to eat.

@littledragon0625

Fireflower January 11th, 2018 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzy (Post 453483)
Icebreeze sat across the clearing watching Greenvine with her kit. She got up and padded over to her leader "Is there anything i can do to help? Sh asked Greenvine

Foxclaw padded into camp carrying fresh kill. He dropped them in the pile while his eyes searched for Icebreeze. Knowing she was fine he grabbed some prey and padded off to eat.

@littledragon0625

"a piece of prey is fine"greenvine said.walking into the den with her kit.

Mystic January 11th, 2018 08:12 PM

Sorry to disturb the rp but..

I am too late? XD @littledragon0625

Fireflower January 11th, 2018 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 453490)
Sorry to disturb the rp but..

I am too late? XD @littledragon0625

for?

Mystic January 11th, 2018 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 453496)

for?

To make a form..

Fireflower January 11th, 2018 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 453498)
To make a form..

oh heck no!we need more cats!(med cat is open he or she needs to have a likeing for terrasky greenvine's kit due to her being sick.)

Mystic January 11th, 2018 08:37 PM

Name: Amberleaf | Nettlefur
Perso: Cautious, Absent-minded, Loyal | Confident, Stubborn, Friendly
Looks: Amber | Nettle
Anything strange: At sun-high and dusk, she always sits down in camp, looking up at the sky, solid as stone and never replies, not even to the leader. | Sometimes hiss or growls when the cat comes too close his herbs.
Family: Amberleaf is half sister to Nettlefur | Half brother to Amberleaf
Element (if any)?: Fire, her fur can get REALLY hot when angered and can send only tiny sparks of flame (which can land on a leaf or something and MAYBE cause fire) | He can heal plants or herbs ONLY. When a plant or herb goes rotten he brings it back to "life"
Other: @littledragon0625

Fireflower January 11th, 2018 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 453514)
Name: Amberleaf | Nettlefur
Perso: Cautious, Absent-minded, Loyal | Confident, Stubborn, Friendly
Looks: Amber | Nettle
Anything strange: At sun-high and dusk, she always sits down in camp, looking up at the sky, solid as stone and never replies, not even to the leader. | Sometimes hiss or growls when the cat comes too close his herbs.
Family: Amberleaf is half sister to Nettlefur | Half brother to Amberleaf
Element (if any)?: Fire, her fur can get REALLY hot when angered and can send only tiny sparks of flame (which can land on a leaf or something and MAYBE cause fire) | He can heal plants or herbs ONLY. When a plant or herb goes rotten he brings it back to "life"
Other: @littledragon0625

k!you can join in!

Tazzy January 11th, 2018 08:45 PM

Icebreeze nodded at her before turning to the freshkill pile. She grabbed the fattest looking one she can find and turned heading back to the nursery. Ice walked in and placed it next to Greenvine "Here you go" she said softly

@littledragon0625

Fireflower January 11th, 2018 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzy (Post 453520)
Icebreeze nodded at her before turning to the freshkill pile. She grabbed the fattest looking one she can find and turned heading back to the nursery. Ice walked in and placed it next to Greenvine "Here you go" she said softly

@littledragon0625

"thank you"she said and started paying attention to her kit who said "can i eat it!"
"no darling your to young"greenvine said and started eating the prey

Mystic January 11th, 2018 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 453517)

k!you can join in!

Thank you! Also, forgot to mention that Amberleaf is really great at climbing trees.

Amberleaf woke up and padded out of the den. It was sunhigh yet, so she had time to get some fresh-kill. She took a mouse and sat down beside the fresh pile. She took a huge mouthful and swallowed her bite. She took another bite and her gaze traveled around the camp. She barely talked to any cat and her eyes were distant, as if she was seeing the world differently.

Open

Nettlefur was in his den, sorting all kinds of herbs and going back and forth, collecting them, counting them and separating them into piles. He was mumbling to herself, kind of a maniac and started to neatly organized the herbs. He saw a marigold leaf black, rotton and dry. Nettlefur gasped and quickly bent down to the leaf, he closed his eyes and slowly, the leaf began to heal. It's leave bright and yellow again with it's soft petal alive. He sighed in relief and put that in the marigold pile.

Open

Fireflower January 11th, 2018 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 453525)
Thank you! Also, forgot to mention that Amberleaf is really great at climbing trees.

Amberleaf woke up and padded out of the den. It was sunhigh yet, so she had time to get some fresh-kill. She took a mouse and sat down beside the fresh pile. She took a huge mouthful and swallowed her bite. She took another bite and her gaze traveled around the camp. She barely talked to any cat and her eyes were distant, as if she was seeing the world differently.

Open

Nettlefur was in his den, sorting all kinds of herbs and going back and forth, collecting them, counting them and separating them into piles. He was mumbling to herself, kind of a maniac and started to neatly organized the herbs. He saw a marigold leaf black, rotton and dry. Nettlefur gasped and quickly bent down to the leaf, he closed his eyes and slowly, the leaf began to heal. It's leave bright and yellow again with it's soft petal alive. He sighed in relief and put that in the marigold pile.

Open

"hey amberleaf"rockfire said walking up to her

Mystic January 11th, 2018 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 453527)

"hey amberleaf"rockfire said walking up to her

Amberleaf looked at Rockfire, ``Oh hello Rockfire, morning to you.`` She mewed kindly but her eyes were still kind of distant as if she was in a whole new universe. Amberleaf didn't... well.. feel anything. The only emotions she has was pity, shame, guilt and anger. If she was lucky enough, a tiny spark of happiness and joy will light her heart.

Fireflower January 11th, 2018 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 453532)
Amberleaf looked at Rockfire, ``Oh hello Rockfire, morning to you.`` She mewed kindly but her eyes were still kind of distant as if she was in a whole new universe. Amberleaf didn't... well.. feel anything. The only emotions she has was pity, shame, guilt and anger. If she was lucky enough, a tiny spark of happiness and joy will light her heart.

"morning!"she said"how are you doing?"she asked

Mystic January 11th, 2018 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 453537)

"morning!"she said"how are you doing?"she asked

``I'm doing quite fine.`` She mewed, ``I had a nice rest.`` She said and slightly tilted her head, ``How about you?`` She asked.

Fireflower January 11th, 2018 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 453539)
``I'm doing quite fine.`` She mewed, ``I had a nice rest.`` She said and slightly tilted her head, ``How about you?`` She asked.

"you know:hunting keeping out dragonclan cats all that stuff"rockfire said she knew about greenvine's hate for dragonclan.

Tazzy January 11th, 2018 09:48 PM

Icebreeze dipped her head at Greenvine before backing out. She spotted her sister, Snowgaze, and padded over to her. "Hey sis" she gave her a friendly nudge.

Foxclaw finished his prey and joined the two she-cats. "Hey" he said happily

@Echofall

Gone January 11th, 2018 10:19 PM

As the sun rose above the territory, Darkwing started padding back to camp, he had done like every other night, he had wandered around, making sure there were no intruders, as the deputy finally reached camp, he gazed at his clanmates, making his way towards his nest where a yawn escaped him, he curled up and shut his sharp yellow hues, his tail over his nose, he opened an eye to glance around one last time and there would go his day, like pretty much always.

((Someone can wake him up later I guess))

Echofall January 12th, 2018 12:42 AM

Snowgaze jumped a small bit when Icebreeze nudged her while glancing at both Icebreeze and Foxclaw. "Hello.." She meowed quietly to the two.
@Tazzy

Tazzy January 12th, 2018 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echofall (Post 453584)
Snowgaze jumped a small bit when Icebreeze nudged her while glancing at both Icebreeze and Foxclaw. "Hello.." She meowed quietly to the two.
@Tazzy

Icebreeze looked at her sister with a serious expression. “Snowgaze please sleep tonight. You look kinda tired. It must be affecting your warrior duties” she mumbled nuzzling her sister on the head.

Foxclaw nodded in ageement. Usually he would just agree with Icebreeze over anything but this time he actually did agree with the She-cat.

Fireflower January 12th, 2018 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 453539)

"meh"rockfire said grabbing some prey

Blueberry January 12th, 2018 08:16 AM

Im new here but I can be med cat. If I could that is...

Blueberry January 12th, 2018 09:10 AM

May I join?)

Mystic January 12th, 2018 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 453541)

"you know:hunting keeping out dragonclan cats all that stuff"rockfire said she knew about greenvine's hate for dragonclan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 453613)

"meh"rockfire said grabbing some prey

``Ah.. I see..`` She mewed, sounding distracted but her gaze was still on Rockfire, after awhile she looked at the sky, ``Almost sunhigh.`` She mewed quietly, half to herself half to Rockfire.

Fireflower January 12th, 2018 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenfang (Post 453622)
May I join?)

you may join! but we have a med cat already

Tazzy January 13th, 2018 03:13 PM

Foxclaw stood and gave a long stretch before standing up fully “I’ll see you two later” he said to Snowgaze and Icebreeze. He leaned forward to lick Ice’s muzzle but she turned her head making him lick her cheek instead. Fox let out a soft sigh.

“See you later Foxclaw” she meowed giving his ear a friendly lick before he turned and padded off