Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   [ Private ] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13047)

wren December 9th, 2017 06:23 PM

[ Private ]

dont worry about it. Don't worry.

Anywho since most of our squad is quite aware of how actual warrior things work I've had this idea. Since I'm bored and have things to do which I will not complete anyways we can have a clan... But the thing is. We need a massive plot. But since having plots in clans are so hard to think up. Perhaps we can kinda recreate one from the original book series!

Like the second series of books, a huge journey to find a new place for the clans. But instead of brambleclaw, squirrelpaw, feather... Stone... Whatever the other cats names are. Oh wait and... Nvm I forgot. Anywho what's basically happening in that series of books is that all four clans are under threat of human developement into their home. So starclan chooses cats from each clan to represent them on a journey to find a new place to settle. We can just recreate that. Unless you have another idea.

Shadowclan
@.:Blue Wishes:.
Thunderclan
@Sasukewolf (madness)
Riverclan
@Celestial
Windclan
@Rubinaito unless you want riverclan and I will let you trade with me

@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness) @.:Blue Wishes:. @Teggy

:blue: December 9th, 2017 06:29 PM

Re: [ Private ]

ooooooh this sounds cool! your idea is awesome!

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 9th, 2017 06:49 PM

Yes!!

wren December 9th, 2017 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 436478)
ooooooh this sounds cool! your idea is awesome!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 436490)
Yes!!

We may just need to find who's coming from what clan.
I wanna be coming from riverclan. Because I love riverclan

:blue: December 9th, 2017 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 436493)

We may just need to find who's coming from what clan.
I wanna be coming from riverclan. Because I love riverclan

i could do shadowclan because....shadowclan

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 9th, 2017 08:04 PM

Thunderclan for me got a plot for it :3 wanna hear it?”

wren December 9th, 2017 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 436503)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 436531)
Thunderclan for me got a plot for it :3 wanna hear it?”

Let me hear it bro!

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 9th, 2017 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 436535)

Let me hear it bro!

Alright! My oc will be Named Solfire and He’s a former ( homosexual) rouge his kin Sasuke and winter are still rouges and only hang out there for him. One day when solfire finds out about what he needs to do for the sake of the clans he tells his kin about it who aren’t too happy about it after some brother overprotective fighting Solfire just leaves them. Soon as they are about to go guess who’s coming with Sasuke and winter who have a bit hate against the clans and only really there for Solfire. Still thinking on rest

rubinaito December 9th, 2017 08:27 PM

Sageheart shall represent WindClan

wren December 9th, 2017 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 436560)
Sageheart shall represent WindClan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 436557)
Alright! My oc will be Named Solfire and He’s a former ( homosexual) rouge his kin Sasuke and winter are still rouges and only hang out there for him. One day when solfire finds out about what he needs to do for the sake of the clans he tells his kin about it who aren’t too happy about it after some brother overprotective fighting Solfire just leaves them. Soon as they are about to go guess who’s coming with Sasuke and winter who have a bit hate against the clans and only really there for Solfire. Still thinking on rest

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 436503)

Sounds good! So we've got each clan covered I think we should kinda just start with these cats meeting up in the middle of the night because like I don't know how to Rp out the dream. I kinda forgot how the books went.