Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Biographies (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Character Biographies (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80683)

Weekend-Wondering March 25th, 2024 06:29 PM

Character Biographies

Updated!!!

~ Rose’Kit ~
Child of the Thorns
Male (He/Him) // About 5 Moons // ThunderClan // “Son of Risk and Recklessness”

“Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?”
~ Rosekit

Names
Current Name- Rosekit
Past Name(s)- Unknown
Future Name(s)-Probably Rosepaw, then Rosebush or Roseriver
Nickname(s)- N/A
Other Name(s)- N/A

Prefix Meaning- Rose: His fur is a reddish color, similar to roses, and very prickly, just like a rose bush’s thorns.
Suffix Meaning- Kit: Standard Suffix for his ranking

Affiliation
Current Clan/Affiliation- ThunderClan
Formal Clan/Affiliation- Unknown, likely just ThunderClan
Future Clan/Affiliation- Unknown
Birth Clan/Affiliation- Unknown

Gender and Sexuality
Current Gender- Male, he/him
Gender at Birth- Male, he/him
Current Sexuality- Undetermined, too young to know
Future Sexuality- Bisexual
Romantic Preferences- No preference for a specific gender

Extra
Birth Season- Winter
Birth Month- Early December
Emotional or Logical- Emotional
Character Death Date- Unknown
Post Count- 33 (If I’ve been counting properly, at least)
Character Creation Date- February 28, 2024

Favorites
Favorite Food- Sparrow
Favorite Season- Summer
Favorite Word-EY?!
Favorite Phrase-Aw. I’m sorry for your loss, I hope that you find your brain soon, good friend,
Favorite Color- Bright Scarlet + Bright Gold
Favorite Scent- Fresh herbs + Fresh Rain
Favorite Environment- ThunderClan camp
Favorite Activity- Training, at least in his kit-ly ways + Going on walks

-Brief Personality-
Here, I will explain Rosekit once he is finished maturing- and fortunately for us all, he has already started. Rosekit is a sarcastic, clever, and risky tom-kit, with a strong and even excessive desire to fun and entertainment. He is confident in himself and his abilities, motivated to be and do his best. His social life is improving, and so is his general health. He gets through problems successfully and is pretty emotionally flexible. He is a loyal and occasionally pressuring/manipulative friend, but he avoids upsetting who he loves too much.

Rosekit has three things that make him himself: an extreme love for fun, an obsession with risks, and a reckless nature. With his sarcasm and constant verbal blows, he may or may not have upset multiple of his clanmates already- fortunately, once he reaches his apprenticeship, he will recognize the fact that his actions genuinely hurt others’ feelings and tone it down on the rude commentary. That is, unless he was attacked first. With Rosekit, he won’t hesitate to give you the same pain you gave him, and this makes revenge a problem for him. And yet, despite having a strong desire to give others a bad taste of their own medicine, oftentimes, Rosekit struggles to return good favors, feeling embarresed from receiving them in the first place. Of course, his overconfident butt doesn’t admit this yet, but we’ll get there eventually.

Rosekit will jump past any limit just to have fun, and only regret it once he turns around and sees the destruction it caused. He mindlessly peer-pressures his peers into doing anything to be entertained, even with the trouble it may cause, and his only rules for himself are: ‘No getting in trouble with the authorities, no murder, enjoy yourself.’ Of course, this causes problems. You could verbally bully somebody as much as you’d like, but technically if you didn’t hurt them, nobody would have to know. Rosekit holds that fact too close to heart- if he realizes that he can do something, then he surely will. This causes some issues- he doesn’t realize something is bad until it’s obvious when it hurts his friends/Clanmates and family, along with himself. But ignoring this blindness, once Rosekit realizes he has hurt somebody, even if it looks subtle on the outside, he feels very shameful and really wants to make it up to you, but he worries that it’ll make him look bad. But when he finds the chance to repay you for upsetting you more than he intended to, he will swipe it and make the best of it. He ends up overwhelming himself with the whole: ‘Should I be nicer and look more vulnerable or meaner and look stronger?’ problem that he’s got himself wound up in.

Rosekit is still learning how to be respectful, but he’ll get the hang of it eventually. He’s already making sure to respect the ones who are very, very much above him when it comes to the ranks, but his problem lies with its and apprentices. He will work up sarcastic essays and rants to throw at them all at once, so much that he leaves cats feeling insecure and miserable once they leave his company. This, of course, so another thing that will get fixed once he is an apprentice. In case it wasn’t clear, a lot will change for the better when he’s a bit older.

But there are a few things that won’t change at all. Risk, fun, and recklessness. These are just engraved into his personality, and they won’t be leaving. He will be the first to jump into a battle, the leader of some bad activity, the leader of some good activity, and he will feel no shame in enjoying himself. He struggles to notice what is wrong with what he does until he faces the consequences, so he is vulnerable to blindly making mistakes and getting hurt from them afterwards. This causes him to say things to his clanmates that could be considered very rude and disrespectful, and his instinctive response to their defense is even more sarcasm. Unfortunately, that doesn’t stop completely, and it lasts him through apprenticeship. But overall, Rosekit actually cares, he just refuses to admit it sometimes and can’t keep his mouth shut. When he goes too far (this is most likely going to happen often, even once he has matured) he will usually realize, and when he does, he feels bad. These incidents teach him lessons, and he takes them to heart, trying his hardest to repay others as quietly as he can.

Strengths-

Confidence- Rosekit is proud and accepting of his faults, and he views highly of himself and his abilities. He recognizes the good things about himself, tries to see the bad, and even after being faced with flaws, he is just fine. He moves on and loved himself just fine, but certainly not so much to the point of narcissism.

Cleverness- Rosekit can work up a plan or comment within seconds, even at his young age. This can even make him look a little mature for his age intelligence-wise to some cats, but sometimes he abuses his ability to think quickly and uses it against others. But overall, his cleverness does more good than bad.

Ambitious- Rosekit absolutely adores the idea of becoming the best and strongest he can. He constantly brings up his apprentice and warrior self, fantasizing over what he can and will be. He is sure that he will do great things, and he also understands that he will have to put effort into it. He is very motivated to try.

Loyal- Even though he can be disobedient, once your on Rosekit’s good side, unless you do something to get off of it, he will be loyal to the grave. He will be trustworthy even with the darkness of secrets, stand up for you in the most mild of situations, and be by your side literally whenever you need him. Once you adjust to his sarcasm and occasional rant, you can become one of the cats he would love to death.

Neutral-

Extroverted- Rosekit’s energy battery grows stronger from social interaction, and the more interactions with others he has, the happier he feels.

Fun-Obsessive- Rosekit recognizes and opportunity to have some fun and uses it as much as he possibly can. There is nothing he loves more than some good entertainment. This causes some problems.

Sarcastic- With his quick-thinking nature, Rosekit can instantly think uo some smart and sassy comments, which work in his favor if he is defending a friend. But if you want to talk to him peacefully, he may or may not turn this sarcasm into a weapon and beat you with it. Depends on his mood.

Weaknesses-

Overly Risky- “If all of your friends jumped off a bridge because ‘why not’, would you do it to?” Yes.

Reckless- Rosekit says and does things that hurt both others and himself, and the guilt only kicks in after the shame of seeing what he’s done. This causes all kinds of issues, ranging from mild ones to extremes.

Sometimes Selfish- This will improve once he gets older, but especially now, he can’t hold his tongue- and just because it makes him look stringer and smarter, he will say whatever he feels like saying and hurt whoever he feels like hurting. He can be a bully.

Left to Right- The more dark stars, the more of the subject.

Emotional Stats:

Kindness- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Sociability- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Generosity- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Intelligence- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Courage- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Confidence- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Ambition- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Loyalty- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Physical Stats:

Speed- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Strength- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Swimming- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Climbing- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Balance- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Senses- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Hunting- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Flexibility- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Appearance
Fur Length- Long, grows rapidly and makes him appear larger
Fur Texture- Prickly like thorns
Patterning and/or Markings- Very dark tabby markings that spread nearly perfectly symmetrical all along his pelt.
Primary Color(s)- Russet and chocolate-brown mix.
Build- Athletic and well-build for his age, lean
Height- Tall with a selfish appreciation for peering down smugly at other kits.
Scars and/or Deformities- A few scars along his flanks, a wide one across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth.
Eye Description- Naturally Narrow, bright amber, usually mischievous or angry
Key Features- The scar across his face is very noticeable, but he’ll grow into it as he gets older
Other- As he grows older, he will begin to reach the more handsome side, despite the scar

-Important Roleplays-
TBD

~ Relationships ~

+ Positive +

Spottedfire (@/willooofeather), Adoptive Father
Oh, Sparky? Well, he’s got the memory of a freakin’ potato, but you’ve gotta give him credit for still adopting not just one, but TWO entire kits to deal with. Anyway, guy needs some more confidence, then we’ll be fine. Maybe.

Orangeblossom (@/Dolomedes), Future Found-Family + Current Friend
Curl’Clump here taught me a thing or two ‘bout trainin’ and such, so he’s already officially one’a my favorite warriors. I hope we can have another conversation sometime’er another when I’m not so sassy… I only made my anti-sass streak AFTER I met ‘em, anyway.

Raggedear (@/leopardheart00.), Friend and Icon
Half-Ear over here is a pretty cool guy, I guess. He’s fun, he’s chill, he’s just pleasant company. He also taught me some things, so that automatically sends em’ flyin’ over onto my good list. I like talking’ to him, he understands the importance ‘a teasin’ and pokin’ fun. He’s one of my favorites so far, I think.I wanna be a bit more like em’.

Kestrelkit (Not yet in ThunderClan) (@/ophelia), Friend
TBD

~ Neutral ~

Moonkit, (@/sylvia26), Denmate/TBD
Yeah, Skunk. She’s alright. Her brother sucks. She also might like me… a lil’ bit much, but who knows. I could be delusional, and honestly, I kinda hope that’s the case-

- Negative -

Unknown Parents[/I], Biological Parentage
No idea where these guys went, who they are, or any of that, but they’re loooong gone. But clearly they ain’t the best, ‘cause my face ain’t too pretty right now. Maybe if they’d just tried harder to be… you know… EXISTENT!?

Amberkit (@/sylvia26), Denmate/TBD
Oh, yes, the freak. This kid literally attacked his sister because of an accident in- yeah, get this- Mossball! Literally a child’s game! Dude’s gotta learn to ah doe his own paws or some warrior’s gonna have to do it for ‘em. Even worse, he hates on she-cats, she-kits, and anyone female? Disgusting guy, for sure.

Nettlekit (@/ashtuft), acquaintance
Thorns? Oh, right. She doesn’t talk much. But apparently she can hiss? I apologized to her, literally apologized, and she hissed at me. C’mon, really? She didn’t have’ta get angry with me.

- Fun Facts -

Weekend-Wondering March 27th, 2024 05:21 PM

Re: Character Biographies

WIP

Brutus
“So- like- prey. D’ya eat the eyes? The bones? Just seems a little nasty, Y’know? I mean, you do you, but you won’t find me munching on any eyes and bones anytime soon, my friend,”

✽❀✽

Name(s)-
Current name- Brutus
Past names (if any)- N/A
Future names- To be Determined

Basics-
Gender- Male, he/him
Clan-Outskirts
Rank- Kit
Age- Two Moons

Specifics-
Gender at birth- Male
Formal Clan (if any)- N/A
Future Clan- To be Determined
Sexuality- Too young to know
Future Sexuality- He won’t (a), care, or (b), bother to confirm
Character Birthday- Wintertime, December 26

Other-
Disabilities/Disorders- Unidentified
Important Deformities- Paws burnt to a crisp, causing some pain when putting weight on them
Social Life- Low, unsuccessful
Extra- His future isn’t bright. It’s just overwhelming and confusing.

Personality-

Brutus is… odd. Odd, yes, but interesting. One moment he’ll be dead-asleep in the middle of a lake, but in the next, he’s summoning demons. He’s unexpected, but he always seems to be enthusiastic about everything. He’ll talk about the darkest topics like they’re just fun little ideas, rambling off about bloody and frightening stories without hesitation. If his behavior ever upsets those around him, he simply decides that their emotions have nothing to do it’s him, so he leaves them to suffer alone and brushes it off. He can be selfish and pretty lazy, leading his own life independently. Everything he does is for his own benefit, and his ‘sorry’s are always just: “Ah, well that’s rather unfortunate for you, my friend- well my apologies, but life must go on… farewell!” Brutus is also reckless and will put his life on the line, just as long as the danger interests him.

As for strengths? At least he’s intelligent. Brutus does a lot of thinking, most of which is used to better his life. He’ll spent years thinking about how fast a bird would have to fly into a window to die, and feel as happy as ever as he thinks. He isn’t afraid to say what’s on his mind (which you could also consider a weakness) and will speak out against anything that has something he finds wrong or unnecessary in it, and feel no shame when yelled at for his excessive debating. Once it’s clear that somebody won’t be listening to him, even if what they have to say is important to nearly everybody but Brutus, assuming it doesn’t affect him, Brutus will turn and walk away. He doesn’t waste his time.

Appearance-

Brutus is a small and scrawny tom with brown fur and a white muzzle. His eyes are wide and a very bright turquoise color. His fur is mid-length and prickly. His tail is shaped strangely like a squirrel’s and it ties with his eyes as his most distinctive features. There is no fur on his paws. I apologize for the lack of a reference, and if anything is confusing, I can answer any questions. The fur has been scarred off of his paws, leaving those scars to show themselves clearly.

Relationships-

Positive-

~Athena, Kittypet~ (@lys.luvbot)~
Gotta wonder why she decided to scoop me up off her porch that one time. I probably looked pretty nasty out there- all burnt up and smelly- and compared to all the looks she’s got going on, that must’ve made me look like absolute trash. But I like the sass. Makes her personality worth while.

Character Creation Date- March 1, 2024

Weekend-Wondering May 23rd, 2024 06:06 AM

-NEW BIOGRAPHY FORMAT FOR MYSELF-

~ Name ~
Extra Title
Gender (pronouns) // Age in Moons // Clan // “Extra Title number 2”

“Character Quote”
~ Character

Names
Current Name-
Past Name(s)-
Future Name(s)-
Nickname(s)- Name, user, (@/roleplayer)
Other Name(s)-

Prefix Meaning- Prefix: Meaning
Suffix Meaning- Suffix: Meaning

Affiliation
Current Clan/Affiliation-
Formal Clan/Affiliation-
Future Clan/Affiliation-
Birth Clan/Affiliation-

Gender and Sexuality
Current Gender-
Gender at Birth-
Current Sexuality-
Future Sexuality-
Romantic Preferences-

Extra
Birth Season-
Birth Month-
Emotional or Logical-
Character Death Date- Likely unknown.
Post Count- This will probably be updated every decade, honestly.
Character Creation Date-

Favorites
Favorite Food-
Favorite Season-
Favorite Word-
Favorite Phrase-
Favorite Color-
Favorite Scent-
Favorite Environment-
Favorite Activity-

-Brief Personality-
A little few sentences of their personality, more or less an overview.

Chances are, this will be a few paragraphs long. It definitely dives deeper into their personality than the brief description.

Strengths-

Neutral-

Weaknesses-

Emotional Stats:

Kindness- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Sociability- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Generosity- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Intelligence- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Courage- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Confidence- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Ambition- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Loyalty- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Physical Stats:

Speed- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Strength- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Swimming- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Climbing- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Balance- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Senses- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Hunting- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Flexibility- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Appearance
Fur Length-
Fur Texture-
Primary Color(s)-
Patterning and/or Markings-
Build-
Height-
Weight-
Scars and/or Deformities-
Eye Description- Shape, color, other
Key Features-
Other-

-Important Roleplays-
Insert Here

~ Relationships ~

+ Positive +

Character Name (@/roleplayer), Character Role
Thoughts

~ Neutral ~

Thoughts

- Negative -

Thoughts

- Fun Facts -

Insert Image Here

// I promise, I’ll update these biographies soon! Brutus’s will be fixed, Nectarkit’s will be added, Marshykit’s will be added, and finally, Blazingkit’s will be added! I’m getting there! ^^ \\

Weekend-Wondering May 24th, 2024 01:27 PM

~ Kamiko ~
Child of Insanity
Gender (pronouns) // Six 1/2 Moons // Outskirts // “Psychopathy on Wheels”

“ Nah, ‘course I didn’t murder a guy! Get your facts right, man- I killed three, not one”
~ Kamiko

Names
Current Name- Kamiko
Past Name(s)- N/A
Future Name(s)- Unknown
Nickname(s)- N/A
Other Name(s)- N/A

Prefix Meaning- Kamiko: Often though of as a fun sounding name, representing the fun and pleasure he takes in his actions
Suffix Meaning- N/A

Affiliation
Current Clan/Affiliation- Outskirts
Formal Clan/Affiliation- N/A
Future Clan/Affiliation- Unknown
Birth Clan/Affiliation- Outskirts

Gender and Sexuality
Current Sexuality- Pansexual
Future Sexuality- Pansexual
Romantic Preferences- No romantic preferences, attracted to any/all genders

Extra
Birth Season- Winter
Birth Month- Late January
Post Count- About 5
Character Creation Date- April 28, 2024

Favorites
Favorite Food- Rats n’ Blood
Favorite Season- Spring
Favorite Word- “Adorable!”
Favorite Phrase- “Well aren’t you the handsome type? You’d look even cuter half-death, though-”
Favorite Color- Dark crimson
Favorite Scent- The tang of blood
Favorite Environment- Anything violent and chaotic, honestly
Favorite Activity- Slicing, biting, clawing, and laughing manically

-Brief Personality-

To quickly summarize up Kamiko’s personality, he is… interesting! I have heard a handful of titles being given to him, including, ‘Lil’ Psycho, Gremlin Side-Kick, Blood-Bunny, etc.’ I hope that that information has cleared up some basics. Kamiko is murderous, blood-thirsty, and most importantly, enthusiastic and happy as a clam about it all. He does literally everything with a smile on his face, ranging from eating meals, to killing cats, to experiencing his own death- he’s merry and jolly all the way through. This scared many of the cats who interact with him. As a warning, most of his interactions with others involve gore and violence, so don’t expect a completely anti-blood Roleplay if you request one with my little Gremlin-Murder-Puppet.

You could say that Kamiko is just very enthusiastic about the most morbid things. He rarely enjoys any conversation that doesn’t revolve around violence, misery, revenge, or similar topics, too bored with such casual things. When you aren’t talking about something that truly catches Kamiko’s attention, he has the attention-span of a stale potato and will barely catch onto a word you say. But once you bring up a topic he likes, he’s right back on his toes with wide and starry eyes, “Tell me more, my good friend, tell me more!” and he won’t get out of your face until he’s satisfied with what he’s heard and said. This can make him rather annoying, refusing to end a conversation/talk until he feels like it, as well as ending them early just because he doesn’t feel like it. He can be selfish. But Kamiko tries to “make up” for being selfish by starting up conversation, smiling, and trying to joke around with his victims while he hurts or kills them, thinking that it makes the experience nicer for them. In case it wasn’t clear, he isn’t the most socially aware.

Kamiko has an obsession with blood. He likes to talk about it, see it, taste it, everything. Nothing makes him happier than watching it spill, and he doesn’t know or care about why. He’ll go ending other cats’ lives with no guilt, killing just for the fun of it and personal pleasure. So he isn’t exactly a good person- but how does this affect his relationship with others? Well, when all you want to do is slice up and murder your loved ones, there isn’t much trust to go around. Kamiko doesn’t have many- any, really- friends, all because all he wants to do is kill and destroy them. He scares people off when he keeps bringing up how cute they’d look half-dead, and then acts all bored and lonely once they’ve abandoned him. He doesn’t really understand that his thoughts and dreams are out of the ordinary- he just thinks it’s natural for cats to want to see one another in the worst possible states. Whenever somebody points this out to him, he just assumes that they have no idea what they’re talking about and keeps believing in the power of violence and gore.

Kamiko doesn’t just like seeing people suffer physically, but mentally. He likes to see and hear about cats who are slowly crippling inside, even approaching and purposely worsening it. He has never felt his way. One day he will, but that’s something else that I have no reason to worry about yet. For now, he’ll encourage as much mental struggles as he possibly can, being the anti-therapist to people as young as one moon. Speaking of kits, he doesn’t care about the fact that they’re young. He will upset them and traumatize them just as much as he would someone his age or older. The only real difference is that he, of course, is unable to see the, as a romantic option (same for warrior-aged cats) so that interest is impossible. Apprentice-aged cats, though? Let his obsessions go out of the roof, he’ll love it.

He loves to him and sing a little about his dreams and goals, about sadness and murder, whatever comes to mind. Part of what makes him himself is the way he treats those who he harms, whether that be physically or emotionally. He’s weirdly polite with it. You know how doctor’s talk to children when they’re about to poke them with a needle, all softly and kindly? Like that, just with much more than a little needle- more claws and teeth. So if he wasn’t so murderous and psychopathic, maybe Kamiko could be a nice and well-mannered guy. We’ll never really know.

Positive (strengths)-

Optimism: No matter what he’s doing, Kamiko will be happy and smiley. It is very hard to upset him. His anger usually just fades into extreme bouts of excitement over the enemy’s revenge and blood.

Intelligence: Even with his personality problems, he’s pretty smart with what he does. He’s strategic and clever and knows how to sneak his way into things.

Confidence: He believes that every step he takes is the right one and feels no shame or remorse. Though, this plays a big part in his selfishness. It’s all for personal benefit.

Negative (Weaknesses)-

Bloodthirst: This guy will never shut up about gore and violence. His dreams consist of anything dark and messy.

Lack of social understanding: He has absolutely no idea that it isn’t normal to be a practical vampire. He thinks that thoughts about wanting to watch others crumple and die are normal, healthy thoughts.

Obnoxious/Annoying: He’s loud and up in people’s faces a lot. Especially once he likes you, he won’t leave you alone, so you better expect he’ll be by your side as much as he can. That is, unless he’s already killed you, of course.

Emotional Stats:

Kindness- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ (As kind as a psycho-killer can get)
Sociability- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Generosity- ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
Intelligence- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Courage- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Confidence- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Ambition- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Loyalty- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (He’s honest and true to his word, at least.)

Physical Stats:

Speed- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Strength- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Swimming- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Climbing- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Balance- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Senses- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Hunting- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Flexibility- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Appearance
Fur Length- Long and spiky
Fur Texture- Prickly, frizzy, greasy
Primary Color(s)- Black, white, and gray
Patterning and/or Markings- All three of his colors come in patches
Build- Stealthy, athletic, lanky, long-limbed
Height- Taller than average
Weight- Scrawnier and lighter than average
Scars and/or Deformities- Scarred in many places, the most noticeable being the wide scar across his left eye that causes vision problems in that same eye
Eye Description- Round and wide, deep and dark blue, left one is mildly cloudy
Key Features- His scar and chain-collar.
Other- This was created for some extra and probably slightly excessive character design details. At one point in time, a twoleg tried to hold down Kamiko like a wild animal using a heavy, chain collar made of metal. It is large and dangles uncomfortably, but just small enough to not fit around his head. When he grows into it, it’ll be more comfortable.

-Important Roleplays-
TBD

~ Relationships ~

+ Positive +

Spooks (@/Dust), Character Role
Even after I bled all over his pretty little floor he STILL lets me live in his freak-shack. If anybody really-truly knows how to slice someone up good, it’s this guy. I see nothing wrong with looking up to ol’ Spoops!

~ Neutral ~

- Negative -

Toni, NPC Plot-Brother
He has no need to worry about me. I’ll make sure to get him in his sleep, rather than when he’s awake.

- Fun Facts -

Weekend-Wondering May 28th, 2024 08:36 PM

~ Marshy’Kit ~
Child of the Circus
Male (He/Him) // 5 // ShadowClan // “Everything at Once”

“Well there’s no point to misery without joy, now is there? Just like there’s no point to beauty without brains! That last part is something that you, my friend, need to work on!”
~ Marshykit

Names
Current Name- Marshykit
Past Name(s)- N/A
Future Name(s)- Marshypaw, Marshy(?)
Nickname(s)- N/A
Other Name(s)- N/A

Prefix Meaning- Marshy: His long fur falls and droops/hangs similar to the grass found in marshy environments.
Suffix Meaning- Kit: Standard suffix for his ranking.

Affiliation
Current Clan/Affiliation- ShadowClan
Formal Clan/Affiliation- N/A
Future Clan/Affiliation- Likely ‘N/A’
Birth Clan/Affiliation- ShadowClan

Gender and Sexuality
Current Sexuality- Unknown, too young to determine
Future Sexuality- Pansexual
Romantic Preferences- No romantic preferences/anybody

Extra
Birth Season- Autumn
Birth Month- Late November
Post Count- 6 (If I’ve been counting properly, at least)
Character Creation Date- May 13, 2024

Favorites
Favorite Food- Anything and everything
Favorite Season- All/Any
Favorite Word-Tsk
Favorite Phrase-Ah, now isn’t that such a beautifully disgusting face you’ve got!
Favorite Color- All/Any
Favorite Scent- Freshly killed prey
Favorite Environment- Anything dramatic and chaotic
Favorite Activity- Storytelling and performing the story for his listeners

-Brief Personality-

Marshykit is the kind who never stops moving, never stops thinking, and never misses an opportunity to dance in the spotlight. He thrives- and when I say ‘thrives’, I mean thrives- off of drama and chaos, and nothing makes him happier than watching tear-tests, celebration, and/or just general craziness. He is relentlessly dramatic, and as long as he is given the chance to ramble off stories to people, he might just calm down for a second or two and quit making every little situation a dramatic one. Again, I refer to him as the Child of the Circus- and naturally, he isn’t just the clown. This guy’s the whole thing, the entire system.

I like to image Marshykit being the weirdest kind of theater-kid stereotype. He will take the simplest of things and turn them into full-on dramas. For example, if he witnessed two cats bickering casually, he’d gasp and begin explaining how absolutely terrible these cat’s are feeling about each other, and all of the pain and heartbreak they’re feeling, so much that they’re having to argue and shout like this. When cats tell him he’s overreacting, he gets a little offended and tells them no, they’re underreacting. This shows how stubborn he can be- he refuses to accept the fact that he’s a drama-queen. He also gets excited when traumatic things happen to anybody, because that makes it easier to think up entire stories about things that don’t actually exist.

He loves to make up and tell stories- I’m sure he’d make a nice elder. He’ll go on and on spouting out the interesting stories that he came up with all in his head, developing them more and more as he grows. Once he’s a little older, he’ll begin to realize the importance of morals and themes in stories and include those in his storytelling, until finally, he’s created entire worlds and universes in his mind. In case it wasn’t clear, he is imaginative. He may be dramatic and noisy sometimes, but you have to admit that he’s creative.

His mood depends heavily on whatever is going on at the time. If everybody is feeling sad, he exaggerates the sadness and goes into an entire breakdown of misery and despair. If the population’s mood is excited, he’s so enthusiastic he feels like he could fly. And anger? That’s always fun. Marshykit just tries to be as iconic as possible, so much to the point it annoys his clanmates. Fortunately for him, some enjoy his iconic personality, making it easier to befriend him. He either loves or hates you, and everything you do will either be remembered by him forever or forgotten the very moment it’s done happening. When he seriously wants or doesn’t want to remember something, it gets permanently engraved into his head. But when the event turns out to be insignificant and his story-creating can’t save it, he forgets it in a snap.

Marshykit goes around searching for big personalities, looking for cats to have dramatic and dynamic-full interactions. He hates having to waste time interacting with boring cats. He admires anybody who expresses themselves uniquely and even excessively, respecting anybody for simply having a lot of personality. You could be evil and terrible, and he’ll still idolize you, just so long as you’re either (a), interesting personality-wise, and/or (b), have a traumatic backstory. He also loves to make up little poems. Finally, nobody in the entire universe had ever loved roleplays as much as this cat. The moment he and his peers arrange a roleplay game, he puts his entire heart and soul into his role, even if he’s the grumpy elder in the corner. And for some reason he likes to add little dancey-dances into his movements, especially in roleplays. He’s odd.

Speaking of heart and soul, rarely is there anything he does that doesn’t involve stuffing tons of emotion into it. I apologize if this description of his personality didn’t sound right- hopefully you get the gist.

When certain cats are present, this information will change a little bit- they also change based off of the environment. If everybody else is being rude, so will he. It all depends. Especially the whole kindness thing.

Strengths:

Creative- He can whip up a good story within seconds- or, at least, he’ll learn to as he grows.

Kindhearted- He is very kind to everybody who he either likes or has never meant. The only exceptions are the ones who have already made it onto his bad side.

Confident- He believes strongly in… believing. He feels like if he believes in himself and all that he does, he can do it. This makes him extra motivated to do great things.

Neutral:

Extroverted- He’s both extroverted and loud. He likes to express his thoughts and feelings externally, and being around others gives him energy-boosts.

Negative:

Noisy during moods like anger and excitement- He wont shut his mouth during these moods, and even when told strictly to quiet down, he struggles to do so.

Too quiet during his silent-treatment sessions- Upset him or betray him and he will refuse to speak to you. You could be up in his face, and he’ll ignore you completely, maybe stop what he’s doing just to wait out the interaction, hope you’ll leave as soon as possible.

Dramatic- It is literally impossible to just have a casual interaction with him unless you’ve known each other well for a while. Otherwise, prepare for his performance.

Sometimes very, very mean- Around certain cats/in certain situations, Marshykit can be a complete menace. He will say whatever he wants, whenever he wants, however he wants, and he won’t feel bad about it at all. And naturally he’ll be smiling happily while he does so.

Left to right: The more dark stars, the more of the subject there is.

When certain cats are present, these statistics will change a little bit- they also change based off of the environment. If everybody else is being rude, so will he. It all depends. Especially the whole kindness thing.

Emotional Stats:

Kindness- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Sociability- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Generosity- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Intelligence- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Courage- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Confidence- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Ambition- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Loyalty- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Physical Stats:

Speed- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Strength- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Swimming- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Climbing- ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
Balance- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Senses- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Hunting- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Flexibility- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Appearance
Fur Length- Long and hanging like marsh
Fur Texture- Soft, wispy, but also heavy
Primary Color(s)- Cream-brown (partially russet)
Patterning and/or Markings- His limbs and face are mostly patterned tabby russet, while his entire torso area is plain cream-brown
Build- Lean and narrow underneath the valley of fur
Height- Average
Scars and/or Deformities- N/A
Eye Description- Narrow and bright with dark fur lining the top as if the cat-creating gods wanted to give him eyeliner, heterochromatic: Left eye = Bright turquoise and Right eye = Glare-y Yellow
Key Features- The weird coloring of his pelt, with the random striped and markings on his limbs, tail, and face
Other- Usually smiling or frowning with no in between

-Important Roleplays-
TBD

~ Relationships ~

+ Positive +

Quillpaw (@/furrensic), future friend
TBD

~ Neutral ~

Rosekit (@/Blazing), Denmate
I suppose she’s one of those personalities who will stay enthusiastic no matter the situation… as seen during ShadowClan’s move, at least. She’s interesting, though I have no strong feelings about her at the moment.

- Negative -

- Fun Facts -