Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   LightningClan (Power Roleplay) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13442)

dino. December 28th, 2017 02:05 PM

Re: LightningClan (Power Roleplay)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FOXXRR (Post 446366)
Nightblossom silently got up, and headed to the medicine den entrance for some fresh air. It was her usual morning, her leaving the den unnoticed and letting her apprentice sleep more.. she just didn't want the other cat to be cranky in the morning. Ahead, she spotted a warrior out and about, and thought avoiding the cat was for the best... and as usual, she could not find a trace of Snowlight's glow, since it was too early for her to be up and running. Nightblossom sat down at the edge of the camp, took in a deep breath, then slowly exhaled, feeling refreshed. 'This is good' she thought, feeling as if she was the only cat in the world... silence felt beautiful.

"Hey, Nightblossom, you too!" Iceclaw shouted. "Whitestar wants you and Cloudtail to go on a hunting and border patrol with him. Come on, chop chop! It's still early in the morning and all the prey should be up enjoying the cool air! The early cats catch the prey, that's what they say!

"Shut it, you lump of fur," Whitestar said affectionately, coming out of his den. "But yes, I would like you and Cloudtail to come on patrol with me."

cute skeleton December 28th, 2017 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Lights (Post 446361)

Iceclaw glanced up at the sound of Cloudtail's pawsteps. "Oi, Cloudtail!" he called. "How'd you like to go on patrol? Whitestar's been wanting to go but no one else has been up yet."

@Raven hollow

"im fine with going on patrol, plus it looks like not many cats are up" cloudtail answered.

dino. December 28th, 2017 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven hollow (Post 446768)

"im fine with going on patrol, plus it looks like not many cats are up" cloudtail answered.

"Good." Whitestar nodded in approval. "We just have to wait for Nightblossom then."

FOXXRR December 28th, 2017 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven hollow (Post 446768)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Lights (Post 446873)

"Good." Whitestar nodded in approval. "We just have to wait for Nightblossom then."

(and here I come, late)

Nightblossom turned her head, blinking. She quietly padded to the three, bearing a face that clearly said "I need some clarification"... "Ummm.. If you don't mind me asking, what is the reason for the need of me" she asked, her carefully thought words all coming out as a bunched up garbage that sounded super awkward. For some reason, she still couldn't speak to an authority figure properly even though by now she too was in a high position..

dino. December 29th, 2017 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FOXXRR (Post 447015)

(and here I come, late)

Nightblossom turned her head, blinking. She quietly padded to the three, bearing a face that clearly said "I need some clarification"... "Ummm.. If you don't mind me asking, what is the reason for the need of me" she asked, her carefully thought words all coming out as a bunched up garbage that sounded super awkward. For some reason, she still couldn't speak to an authority figure properly even though by now she too was in a high position..

(It's OK ^^)

"You're coming on patrol with me," he explained. "Cloudtail too. We're going to check the borders and then hunt, as we don't have enough to spare to bring two patrols." He flicked his tail thoughtfully. "Once we're done with the borders, I'll take the south side of the territory, Cloudtail and take the west, and Nightblossom, you can take the east."

FOXXRR December 29th, 2017 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Lights (Post 447231)

(It's OK ^^)

"You're coming on patrol with me," he explained. "Cloudtail too. We're going to check the borders and then hunt, as we don't have enough to spare to bring two patrols." He flicked his tail thoughtfully. "Once we're done with the borders, I'll take the south side of the territory, Cloudtail and take the west, and Nightblossom, you can take the east."

"Erm... Should I wake Snowfeather?" her mouth went, before she could stop herself. She took a deep breath, hoping that the leader was in a hurry... She really didn't want to risk trying to wake that shiny deathball..

cute skeleton December 29th, 2017 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Lights (Post 447231)

(It's OK ^^)

cloudtail nodded then looked at nightblossom, he want to get started already but knew they had to wait for her even though she was the medicine cat.

dino. December 29th, 2017 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FOXXRR (Post 447285)

"Erm... Should I wake Snowfeather?" her mouth went, before she could stop herself. She took a deep breath, hoping that the leader was in a hurry... She really didn't want to risk trying to wake that shiny deathball..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven hollow (Post 447317)

cloudtail nodded then looked at nightblossom, he want to get started already but knew they had to wait for her even though she was the medicine cat.

He shook his head. "If someone invades we need some cats behind to defend the camp. Iceclaw and Snowlight should be enough, with their combined powers. Now come on, let's get moving."

FOXXRR December 29th, 2017 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven hollow (Post 447317)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Lights (Post 447368)

He shook his head. "If someone invades we need some cats behind to defend the camp. Iceclaw and Snowlight should be enough, with their combined powers. Now come on, let's get moving."

"Yes Whitestar" She mewed, letting out a sigh of relief as she was spared of the shiny deathball.... the shiny deathball, a nickname she called her sister, due to Snowlight's(got name wrong on that other post) ease of enragement and the sudden predatory aggressiveness that had haunted Nightblossom since forever.. The shiny deathball, rests in it's place, sprinkling safety all over the medicine cat... she was spared.
Nightblossom quickened her pace to the waiting cats, afraid she might've annoyed at least one of them with her slow and nerve-breaking walk.

dino. December 29th, 2017 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FOXXRR (Post 447382)

"Yes Whitestar" She mewed, letting out a sigh of relief as she was spared of the shiny deathball.... the shiny deathball, a nickname she called her sister, due to Snowlight's(got name wrong on that other post) ease of enragement and the sudden predatory aggressiveness that had haunted Nightblossom since forever.. The shiny deathball, rests in it's place, sprinkling safety all over the medicine cat... she was spared.
Nightblossom quickened her pace to the waiting cats, afraid she might've annoyed at least one of them with her slow and nerve-breaking walk.

Icelcaw was flicking his tail irritably, clearly wanting Nightblossom to hurry. All of them, slow, he thought. When I become leader only the strong and fast will remain.

"Right, let's go, then." Whitestar began to walk to the camp's entrance.
"We haven't got all day, and we need all the prey we can get."