Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Thunderclan Camp Repairs (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36436)

Quasar March 9th, 2021 08:27 AM

Thunderclan Camp Repairs

Eveningmist padded over to what remained of the camp entrance, waiting patiently for her clanmates to follow her. Gazing around, she mewed, "Thunderclan! If you wish to lend a paw in mending camp, then please make you way over to me!" there was much work to be done, so the sooner they got started the better.

Shade. March 9th, 2021 08:30 AM

Re: Thunderclan Camp Repairs

Eaglepaw was super bored. She decided to help. Maybe she could rig a few of the dens to fall down once someone enters. That would be fun.

Lightpaw had nothing better to do so he joined. Ugh, It's not like the needed these dens, everyone died eventually.

Astraea March 9th, 2021 08:34 AM

~cowtail walked her old ass self. Towards evening most How can I help , eveningmist? ~she wanted to help sense most of destruction came from her plan of leading the coyotes out of camp~
@Jackpot

Fawnhearted March 9th, 2021 08:36 AM

Fawnkit bounced over, he was still a kit but his apprenticeship had been delayed and he knew that him and his sister could probably help drag rubble to the edge of camp for other warriors and apprentices to drag out.
"Me and my sister can help!", he turned enthusiastically to Mosskit before sheepishly adding "I mean if you want to". He had a habit of getting to excited before even asking if the other people wanted to.
@Hazelfrost @Jackpot

~Loona Hellhound~ March 9th, 2021 08:40 AM

~Moonstep~

Moonstep padded over to evening mist carringing her kits in her mouth setting them down once she got to her "i want to help to" she said smileing abit @Jackpot

Fawnhearted March 9th, 2021 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonlightwolfpup (Post 940027)
~Moonstep~

Moonstep padded over to evening mist carringing her kits in her mouth setting them down once she got to her "i want to help to" she said smileing abit

"I could watch your kits if Eveningmist doesn't let me help fix the camp", he offered to Moonstep. He loved the kits, they were so cute and he couldn't believe that he had been that tiny once.

MooingPanda March 9th, 2021 09:00 AM

Nightpaw heard the summons and stumbled out of her nest. She had been napping, but with nothing else to do, she decided to come and help. She was an apprentice and that was her duty, after all. She spotted Eveningmist standing by the entrance, a couple of cats already surrounding her. Nightpaw loped across the clearing to join them. @Jackpot

Akira March 9th, 2021 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackpot (Post 940015)
Eveningmist padded over to what remained of the camp entrance, waiting patiently for her clanmates to follow her. Gazing around, she mewed, "Thunderclan! If you wish to lend a paw in mending camp, then please make you way over to me!" there was much work to be done, so the sooner they got started the better.

Thistlethorn padded over. His ear had mostly healed, and was itching to do something, especially if it helped the Clan. "I'll help as best I can." He was admittedly still sluggish, but did his best not to show it.

Wintersun March 9th, 2021 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackpot (Post 940015)

Dawnkit walked over to her. "Eveningmist, can I help you with anything? I promise I won't be a burden!" Dawnkit mewed.

~Loona Hellhound~ March 9th, 2021 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fawnhearted (Post 940028)
"I could watch your kits if Eveningmist doesn't let me help fix the camp", he offered to Moonstep. He loved the kits, they were so cute and he couldn't believe that he had been that tiny once.

~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and nodded " oh thank you so much, that would help alot, be careful with breezekit tho shes a fighter" she giggled abit