Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   the weapons of death(private) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11675)

Static October 22nd, 2017 06:55 PM

Re: the weapons of death(private)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whisper (Post 409205)
Jay turned into his weppon he was a reaper like soul is
------------
Lauren turned into a symmetrical katana "you got this" she said to him

Jay turned into a reaper landing on Her hands "let's dance" he said to the monster
-------
Lauren nodded turning into a symmetrical katana "we got this" she said to him

Um....Liam is lurens weapon and she's a mister and Jay is a weapon and mariko is his mister....)
Mariko killed the monster easily. "Well...that was a bit fast." She said,looking at the red soul it had left behind.
----
"Just don't say we have to kill it beautifully or anything that has to do with symetry." Liam snapped,but he was in weapon form.

Whisper October 23rd, 2017 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 409238)
Um....Liam is lurens weapon and she's a mister and Jay is a weapon and mariko is his mister....)
Mariko killed the monster easily. "Well...that was a bit fast." She said,looking at the red soul it had left behind.
----
"Just don't say we have to kill it beautifully or anything that has to do with symetry." Liam snapped,but he was in weapon form.

Jay smiles as he grabbed the soul and began chomping on it "mmm. Yep all we have to do now is find one more soul and a witch soul" he smirks walking somewhere
----
Lauren rolls her eyes. Grabbing Liam symmetrically holding him she charged at the demon killing the monster... symmetrically 😂

Static October 25th, 2017 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whisper (Post 409851)
Jay smiles as he grabbed the soul and began chomping on it "mmm. Yep all we have to do now is find one more soul and a witch soul" he smirks walking somewhere
----
Lauren rolls her eyes. Grabbing Liam symmetrically holding him she charged at the demon killing the monster... symmetrically 😂

Riggt when it was dead,he turned back into a human."YOU RUINED IT!!!ART IS CREATIVITY!NOT PERFECTION!!!" he yelled,eating the soul as he did so."You BAKA!!!"
---
"Why are you alwase so rude?!" Mariko snapped,following him.

Whisper October 25th, 2017 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 411061)
Riggt when it was dead,he turned back into a human."YOU RUINED IT!!!ART IS CREATIVITY!NOT PERFECTION!!!" he yelled,eating the soul as he did so."You BAKA!!!"
---
"Why are you alwase so rude?!" Mariko snapped,following him.

Lauren pouted "Wharever, how many souls do we need?" She asked boardly
----
Jay turned to her and shrugged "I'm not rude I'm just to cool for your liking" he smirked

Static October 26th, 2017 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whisper (Post 411236)
Lauren pouted "Wharever, how many souls do we need?" She asked boardly
----
Jay turned to her and shrugged "I'm not rude I'm just to cool for your liking" he smirked

"I think we just need a Witches soul." He said.
---
"Ok.Break or next soul?" She asked.

Whisper October 26th, 2017 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 411681)
"I think we just need a Witches soul." He said.
---
"Ok.Break or next soul?" She asked.

Jay put his hand over his head like Killua dose "I think we should find the next one then take a break." He smiled at the but it was more like souls grin
--------
"Okay that may be difficult but we can handle it" she smiles brightly her teeth are even at Symmetrical?! (Her dads like Makas dad... you'll meet Him soon))

Static October 27th, 2017 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whisper (Post 411812)
Jay put his hand over his head like Killua dose "I think we should find the next one then take a break." He smiled at the but it was more like souls grin
--------
"Okay that may be difficult but we can handle it" she smiles brightly her teeth are even at Symmetrical?! (Her dads like Makas dad... you'll meet Him soon))

"Ok then." she said,walking foward.
_____
Liam shiveredWhy must she alwase be crazy over making everything in life perfect?!."Um...oke.You look." he said.

Whisper October 28th, 2017 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 412025)
"Ok then." she said,walking foward.
_____
Liam shiveredWhy must she alwase be crazy over making everything in life perfect?!."Um...oke.You look." he said.

They hear a thing rummaging through the trash jay became a weapon.
---
Lauren nodded before looking for a witch "hmm.. into the woods?" She asked

Static October 28th, 2017 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whisper (Post 412499)
They hear a thing rummaging through the trash jay became a weapon.
---
Lauren nodded before looking for a witch "hmm.. into the woods?" She asked

Mariko grabbed Jay and started walking towards the trash.
+++
Liam nodded."Yup!" He said enthusiasticly.

Static December 2nd, 2017 07:22 PM

@Whisper