Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Visual Arts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Spiral Gives Advice To Your Characters (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13502)

wolfie December 29th, 2017 05:17 PM

Spiral Gives Advice To Your Characters

You thought this was me, didn't you?

I been seeing a lot Q&As so I thought of this. Why not let my OC, Spiral give some advice to your characters! It can be love advice, friend advice, anything. While she may not be the kindest to your OC... if they aren't a werewolf. If I'm in the mood I may just draw somethin extra when she replies.. Don't be afraid to ask. spiral has no choice but to reply Their no form but tell me your OC's name with some extra information (Personality, etc.) and what they need help with! However in return you must give Spiral a virtual cookie. She loves her cookies. I'll reply as Spiral with a paragraph or more in response filled with advice and her being herself~

Frosty December 29th, 2017 05:43 PM

Re: Spiral Gives Advice To Your Characters

Alrighty spiral , let’s see what kind of advice you can give to my little bean Frostmoon . She was thinking about running away from shadowclan to search for her parents , but now after the death of her would-be mate she’s wondering if she’s mentally stable to do so . What do you think ? In return a cookie of your choice shall be given ;)

wolfie December 29th, 2017 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 447511)
Alrighty spiral , let’s see what kind of advice you can give to my little bean Frostmoon . She was thinking about running away from shadowclan to search for her parents , but now after the death of her would-be mate she’s wondering if she’s mentally stable to do so . What do you think ? In return a cookie of your choice shall be given ;)

Spiral: Well.. do your parents want you or did they leave you? Mentally stable or not, would this be loyal to your clan? I mean that should have been your first concern! Then again I know nothing about these `clans` or much so who am I to care? Frostmoon do you have a idea of where you parents are? Make a plan first! Don't be reckless like your mate, assuming they were because I mean... they didn't die of old age I'm guessing. Then again if it's been a recent death, rest. I don't actually care about you well being of course but give it sometime to let your heart heal! Then go on your stupid quest or whatever. Anyway please no chocolate cookies! Ya know, werewolf and all.. related to weredogs.. you get it, right? I don't have a favorite kind of cookie.. they all so good!

Nomad December 29th, 2017 08:25 PM

What can you tell to my TC OC Silverscar he's a father to be but is mated with a queen from shadow clan she has moved into the TC nursery but he fears that the others will never hold him in respect again for his forbidden love the poor fellow, I'll give you 12 no bake peanut butter cookies @Spiraling Snow

wolfie December 29th, 2017 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jingle Fox (Post 447620)
What can you tell to my TC OC Silverscar he's a father to be but is mated with a queen from shadow clan she has moved into the TC nursery but he fears that the others will never hold him in respect again for his forbidden love the poor fellow, I'll give you 12 no bake peanut butter cookies @Spiraling Snow

Spiral: Well that's a bit stupid! How did you guys even meet? I mean you should be loyal but can't help who you fall in love with~ I know something about that. Well if you worry they won't respect you, make them respect you! Show them who you are! Protect your mate and make her proud. Make them fear you because that's the only option if it comes to that or you can just be disrespected and be treated like a omega. However don't let that get in the way of being a father to your pups! Well kits. Though I think you should be a bit punished for betraying your loyalty though I don't know how these clans work anymore. Wait, 12 cookies? Gimme me! Yummy!

wolfie January 3rd, 2018 03:21 PM

bump~

vellichor January 3rd, 2018 03:31 PM

Soooo my bab Wavesplash is having some issues. Mental issues. She’s depressed, and struggling with suicidal thoughts. For not one, but two cookies [ as this is kinda deep ], what should she do to get help? Oh she’s introverted and pretty lonely too.

Mango January 3rd, 2018 05:00 PM

My Thunderclan apprentice Pinkpaw is shy and feels scared to speak, and feels cruel killing prey or risking hurting her clanmates doing battle training, and she has a soft spot for handsome Riverclan toms which makes her want to join Riverclan, but her family is in every clan, but Riverclan and Skyclan- and Thunderclan saved her life when she was a kit, what should she do?

wolfie January 12th, 2018 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aura (Post 449849)
Soooo my bab Wavesplash is having some issues. Mental issues. She’s depressed, and struggling with suicidal thoughts. For not one, but two cookies [ as this is kinda deep ], what should she do to get help? Oh she’s introverted and pretty lonely too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi (Post 449890)
My Thunderclan apprentice Pinkpaw is shy and feels scared to speak, and feels cruel killing prey or risking hurting her clanmates doing battle training, and she has a soft spot for handsome Riverclan toms which makes her want to join Riverclan, but her family is in every clan, but Riverclan and Skyclan- and Thunderclan saved her life when she was a kit, what should she do?

Spiral to Pinkpaw: Hey, nice name. Pink is my favorite color! Unlike all those other bland colors~ I suggest you should actually just get over your guilt. I guess killing animals is sad and all but it for you, the circle of life! Er... the prey don't really mind either. They like being eaten. yeah. Yeah, they do! Also who cares if you hurt your clan mates? It their fault. They should have been more careful, anyway. Now the clan thing.. this may not be the best advice but seriously... just go with your guts. If it the wrong choice then you can just go back to your old clan or a new one.

Spiral to Wavesplash: Wow. Well, okay I'll go soft on you. I suggest a close friend or someone you know you can trust. Try not to think something negative and instead the positive. If you know the root of it all, solve it. Don't be scared to cry or ask for help. Friends and family exist for a reason, y'know?

(ahh! I'm so sorry, I didn't know anyone posted here again..)

Seraphon January 13th, 2018 10:39 AM

My SHC OC Branchpelt has just realized that his brother and father are rogues and is just meeting his brother.

wolfie January 13th, 2018 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 454056)
My SHC OC Branchpelt has just realized that his brother and father are rogues and is just meeting his brother.

Spiral to Branchpelt: Hmm, well not much advice can be given but just seriously if you want to make a good impression or whatever. Be yourself. Trust me, pretending to be someone else... always fails. Learned the hard way. Also get to know him before you trust him. Like.. he may be your family and stuff but he's a stupid rogue, no offense. He may just use you. Anyway~ Be careful or not. I don't really care. Also give him some flowers or something
!

Seraphon January 13th, 2018 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl (Post 454261)
Spiral to Branchpelt: Hmm, well not much advice can be given but just seriously if you want to make a good impression or whatever. Be yourself. Trust me, pretending to be someone else... always fails. Learned the hard way. Also get to know him before you trust him. Like.. he may be your family and stuff but he's a stupid rogue, no offense. He may just use you. Anyway~ Be careful or not. I don't really care. Also give him some flowers or something
!

XD

@Mayflower look at dis! dis is a masterpiece!!!!

lio January 13th, 2018 07:14 PM

powdernose of thunderclan
he is in denial of his crush on lonestar23's stonegazer, afraid of whether or not the stoic tom will accept him. he talked stonegazer into going on a 'lazy day' thing with him, as powder is a rather laid-back feline, but the upcoming battle will cause stonegazer to run away into the fight and possibly get injured. it will also cause stonegazer to become more worried about the battle. at least, that is what powdernose fears to happen in the near future.

cookies

Leucos January 13th, 2018 07:39 PM

@Spiral Whirl
Ok so my loner Blake is kinda closed off to others as in she won't really talk to them much but will communicate if she has to. And she's kinda afraid of her own self since something bad happened a while in her past. If some one would ask her what happened or decide to help her with her darkness what advice could you give?
Blake * yellow eyes narrow * : I'm a monster there's no helping !

wren January 13th, 2018 07:43 PM

Daisyshade asks,

Spiral, what do I do if I think fallenstar hates me? He seems
To look at me with extreme hatred or at least he was during
My deputy ceremony. Could you please help me? Cause I’m
Not sure if it’s me or not...

wolfie January 13th, 2018 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 454314)
@Spiral Whirl
Ok so my loner Blake is kinda closed off to others as in she won't really talk to them much but will communicate if she has to. And she's kinda afraid of her own self since something bad happened a while in her past. If some one would ask her what happened or decide to help her with her darkness what advice could you give?
Blake * yellow eyes narrow * : I'm a monster there's no helping !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 454318)

Daisyshade asks,

Spiral, what do I do if I think fallenstar hates me? He seems
To look at me with extreme hatred or at least he was during
My deputy ceremony. Could you please help me? Cause I’m
Not sure if it’s me or not...

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyalienkid (Post 454307)
powdernose of thunderclan
he is in denial of his crush on lonestar23's stonegazer, afraid of whether or not the stoic tom will accept him. he talked stonegazer into going on a 'lazy day' thing with him, as powder is a rather laid-back feline, but the upcoming battle will cause stonegazer to run away into the fight and possibly get injured. it will also cause stonegazer to become more worried about the battle. at least, that is what powdernose fears to happen in the near future.

cookies

Spiral to Powdernose: hmm, well don't be scared to tell the guy. It will only hurt more and more. Also, about the fight try to talk him out of it. Though that mayyyy hurt his feelings or somethin. Don't be so scared about him being injured. He will most likely not die and your healer or doc will heal them! Oh, I'm pretty.. sure the way if you do man up and confess to him.. try to do it a waterfall, nighttime or seriously just a good moment. That's what I did and got rejected! COOKIES! Nom nom nom.

Spiral to Blake: Yikes, bad past? Well it called a past for a reason. It's in the past. You can't change it and stop being scared of it. Your just feeding it more and more. Well, you aren't that person anymore are you? Don't be scared to tell someone. Hey! They may just help you out and maybe even fall in love with you, blah blah. All that cliché stuff. Y'know the deal. Your a new person! Embrace it.... ?

Spiral to Daisyshade: Okay, don't assume he hates you because he gave you a look. He may be in a bad mood or may just not like something about the ceremony. Get to know him or just ask him about it. Even if he does, you can't change it. I mean.. I know a lot of people want everyone to like them but that's impossible. Don't worry so much about it. I mean, he picked you to be his deputy for a reason! So he must at least like you a little bit.

Mayflower January 13th, 2018 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl (Post 454261)
!

Art

wolfie January 13th, 2018 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayflower (Post 454375)
Art

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 454295)
XD

@Mayflower look at dis! dis is a masterpiece!!!!

Aw, thanks you guys xD

Seraphon January 13th, 2018 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl (Post 454381)
Aw, thanks you guys xD

X3

Barnabas January 13th, 2018 10:51 PM

my thunderclan apprentice Flowerpaw is paralyzed in her back legs and she needs advice.

Bracken12 January 13th, 2018 11:09 PM

my OC Brackenheart is torn between two cats. Silentshade, the she-cat who he's only known for a little while, and Clovershine- his best friend since they opened their eyes. He needs to choose, because Clovershine is getting jealous and Silentshade is going to have "not his" kits. I'll give you three cookies, one for each of them.

wolfie January 14th, 2018 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megan (Post 454475)
my thunderclan apprentice Flowerpaw is paralyzed in her back legs and she needs advice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silentshade (Post 454482)
my OC Brackenheart is torn between two cats. Silentshade, the she-cat who he's only known for a little while, and Clovershine- his best friend since they opened their eyes. He needs to choose, because Clovershine is getting jealous and Silentshade is going to have "not his" kits. I'll give you three cookies, one for each of them.

Spiral to Flowerpaw: Gosh, I must give good advice for so many people to ask for it.. Not. one. single. werewolf! Ugh, well.. you can't heal your back legs. I mean unless you can in this world? If you can, then just do that. Easy. Though Imma assume you can't. Just do your best, gal. Train hard with your.. mentor? Also, don't fall in love. Save yourself some drama. Also if someone picks on you for it, try saying that at least you have good morals and don't waste your time on childish acts... ella said I have to be more supportive, help me. Erm.. you go girl! Woooo?

Spiral to Brackenheart: Is it me or does the like.. the best friend never get chosen? I mean, I don't have much say in this. Well who do you trust? Who do you love? If you say, "I don't know," or "both," Imma stop you right there. You do know. Your heart knows, if your confused ask your heart. Have a talk with it. Both? Well, okay. You love them both. Who do you love more? Also who is having who kits? I mean, do you know Seilentshade loves you too? Okay.. this isn't my best advice. See ya? Good luck. Your going to need it with this drama.

wolfie January 20th, 2018 06:46 PM

small bump~

Akari January 20th, 2018 06:57 PM

This should be interesting.
SmokePelt, a Riverclan warrior, who wants to have an apprentice, although at the same time he is afraid of it due to worries that he will set his standards to high, and end up accidently injuring them.

Twilight01 January 20th, 2018 07:21 PM

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

wolfie January 22nd, 2018 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 458920)
:cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 458910)
This should be interesting.
SmokePelt, a Riverclan warrior, who wants to have an apprentice, although at the same time he is afraid of it due to worries that he will set his standards to high, and end up accidently injuring them.

Spiral: Ahh! COOOKIES! Nom nom nom!! Hehehe, told ya cookies are the best.

Spiral to Smokepelt: The apprentice must have been weak. Though just set your standards at medium, they can't be perfect remember that. If your that scared ask a older cat who has one before. If you know their apprentice turn alright then yeah. Even if I kind of disagree that if they can't handle it they shouldn't become a warrior but, I don't run this system. Sadly.