Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Visual Arts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Ciitrus's Character Creator 3.0 (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52596)

ciitrus--fruitz May 24th, 2022 11:06 AM

Ciitrus's Character Creator 3.0

Hey all! Here's my rebooted Character Creator (again).

I've decided to do a character creator alongside my shop, because I have too many oc's and I love making them.

All you have to do is give me the basic premise of your character. This can be the name, clan, personality, etc. of your character, just something for me to base the design off of. I will not be making a form for it, since the whole thing is so versatile.

Prices:
Basic Package- Name, Clan, Rank, Gender, Sexuality, appearance description, and personality description. Free.
Prime package- Basic plus backstory. 50kk.
Deluxe Package- Basic plus a full-body drawing of your character. 100kk.
Premium Package- Basic plus backstory and a full-body drawing of your character. 150kk.
You can add a drawing to any of these packs for 100kk.

BONUS: add a full relations page, with family, friends, enemies, and acquaintances for an extra 50kk. For a description of how the character feels about each of these cats, it will be an extra 75kk. Just say you want R for regular or DR for detailed!

Once you receive your character, feel free to change anything about them to make them more suited for yourself!

Premium & Deluxe slots available: 0

WAITLIST:
Premium R +xtra drawing for Honeysnout

Premium DR for soldier
Premium DR + xtra drawing for TawnyNeedsACoffee

Thanks for stopping by!
-Citrus

ciitrus--fruitz May 24th, 2022 11:16 AM

Re: Ciitrus's Character Creator 3.0

@Don't Panic here's your cat! Thank you for commissioning me!

Name: Magpiekit
Clan: ShadowClan
Sexuality: N/A

Appearance Description: Black-and-White bicolor molly with green eyes and large ears.
Personality Description: Timid and jumpy, Magpiekit gets scared by the smallest things. She cowers at the thought of violence and is deathly afraid of injury. She's a bit of a loner, preferring to keep to herself than play with other kits. Magpiekit is also quite creative, and she uses her vivid imagination to craft stories to keep herself entertained, though many of them end up scaring her.

Backstory: Magpiekit was born to two high-standing ShadowClan warriors who, although they love all three of their kits, are a bit embarrassed by her fearful nature. She never made any friends outside of her sister and brother, and spent most of her time telling stories to her mother. Magpiekit's parents tried to push her to be more outgoing, but the stubborn kit refused, instead comfortable to spend her time alone. Though she was close with her siblings, she never participated in their games, and they seemed to think she was strange.

Appearance:

ciitrus--fruitz May 24th, 2022 11:33 AM

@shivver here's your cat! Thank you for commissioning me!

Name: Gracklewing
Clan: ShadowClan
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance Description: Dark gray Molly with red specks and lighter gray underbelly, yellow eyes. She has fluff behind her neck that looks like a wing.
Personality Description: Gracklewing is a sarcastic and witty molly, always with something to say. She enjoys a bit of gossip, and she always seems to know what's going on with everybody else. Because of this, she has a lot of friends, but hardly any close one, preferring to keep other cats at paw's length.

Backstory: Gracklekit was born to a single mother, her father dying early into the pregnancy. She had a sister who died shortly after her birth due to fading kitten syndrome. After this, her mother withdrew from raising Gracklekit, instead leaving her to be taken care of by the other queens in the nursery, one of which happened to be her aunt. She quickly made friends with the other kits, and she met her best friend this way.
When Gracklepaw was apprenticed, her mother did not come to the ceremony, but her aunt did. Gracklepaw felt betrayed and began detesting her mother, feeling abandoned and forgotten as she watched her aunt dote over her cousins. Her mentor, a stern yet caring tom, guided her through this troubling time, when Gracklepaw saw less and less of her mother. She found happiness at her first gathering, where she was able to meet other cats her age and find out what happens in other Clans. When she passed her warrior's assessment, Gracklepaw didn't feel anything when she saw that her motherwas once again not at her ceremony.
Gracklewing attempted to be cordial with her mother when she became a warrior, wanting to patch up their damaged relationship. However, her mother kept finding excuses to leave camp on her own, without her daughter. One day, Gracklewing followed her mother on one of these trips, and caught her talking to a kittypet from Twolegplace. When confronted, her mother confessed that she never wanted to abandon Gracklewing. She said she would feel happier living in Twolegplace with her new friend. Gracklewing was upset, but over time, she grew to understand her mother, and she forgave her.
Now, Gracklewing still visits her mother from time to time, who had become a kittypet. She spends much of her time eavesdropping on patrols and spreading rumors with her friends. She dreams of one day having a daughter that she can raise better than her mother did for her.

Appearance:

mush. May 24th, 2022 03:09 PM

Premium? if you're not open, that's fine! @ciitrus--fruitz

ciitrus--fruitz May 24th, 2022 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mush. (Post 1206626)
Premium? if you're not open, that's fine! @ciitrus--fruitz

Sadly I'm not open for premium or deluxe slots right now, but I could ping you when I open back up if you'd like?

mush. May 24th, 2022 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ciitrus--fruitz (Post 1206652)
Sadly I'm not open for premium or deluxe slots right now, but I could ping you when I open back up if you'd like?

Please do!

Aly~Hunter May 27th, 2022 07:47 AM

Name, Dream
Clan, loner
Rank,
Age,
Gender, she-cat
Sexuality,
appearance
description,
personality description.

can you do the rest? I need her for a story... @ciitrus--fruitz

ciitrus--fruitz May 27th, 2022 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Shadow (Post 1207898)
Name, Dream
Clan, loner
Rank,
Age,
Gender, she-cat
Sexuality,
appearance
description,
personality description.

can you do the rest? I need her for a story... @ciitrus--fruitz

Apologies, my character creator is currently closed. I can ping you when i re-open though! and make sure to choose a package so I know how much to do.

Aly~Hunter May 29th, 2022 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ciitrus--fruitz (Post 1207904)
Apologies, my character creator is currently closed. I can ping you when i re-open though! and make sure to choose a package so I know how much to do.

Basic, kk

ciitrus--fruitz May 29th, 2022 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Shadow (Post 1208625)
Basic, kk

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I understand. Could you clarify please?