Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   [Multi-Faction] a messed-up love life [basilwisp love plot finder] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81374)

ramen April 10th, 2024 03:37 AM

a messed-up love life [basilwisp love plot finder]

:heartbounce:

jumping straight into it...

so basically, my shadowclan oc basilwisp needs some love in his life. but not ordinary love and whatnot. he needs a rollercoaster ride - basically a crazy, messed-up relationship. yeah.

for this plot, i would like his mate to be from a different clan [not shadowclan] to spice things up.

oh and plus, he's straight. sorry boys!

also, basil is a 30 moons old grey tom with olive green eyes. really simple, i know~

here's the plot.

Quote:

basil meets mate at the border between basil's clan and mate's clan. basil, being a strict and stern warrior, challenges mate, who can react in any way they'd like. eventually basil will give up guarding the border, however, on a different day they meet at the same border by accident again. and same with the next day. and the next. eventually they'll fall for each other and become mates.

but that's not the end. after some time of being mates, mate walks into basil's territory, finds him wandering around, and tells him that's they're expecting his kits. basil will panic and in a flurry of emotions orders mate to go home. the pair argue and basil, who wants to be a loyal shadowclan warrior breaks up with mate, pretending he doesn't have feelings for them anymore. once more basil orders mate to go home a bit more harsher than he means to, upsetting mate. basil then turns tail and flees from mate, hiding his tears.

after the kits are born, mate visits basil on his territory again. this time, basil apologises for earlier and they become mates again, only to be discovered by shadowclan warrior. terrified that they were overheard, basil kills shadowclan warrior and is so shocked, so traumatised, that he runs away from mate. again.

mate returns home and raises the kits alone without telling them who their father is. they had three kits, kit one, kit two and kit three. when they're all apprentices, mate takes them to their father and blames him for causing them pain and making them raise their children alone. they all argue. the children can either choose to bond with basil, or to totally hate him. and that's the end, but they can always have more interactions in the future~

and that's it!

the roles are:

mate: @/Starphobia

shadowclan warrior: open SOMEONE PLZ APPLYYY

kit one: @/zozelen

kit two: since @/nyx has gone on hiatus, i need someone else to apply

kit three: @/Blazing

all kits should look a bit like their parents and should be the same age.
the mate must be from a different clan and is around 25 - 30 moons old.
the shadowclan warrior must be okay with dying in the plot.
must be active!

form

name:
gender and pronouns:
personality:
role:
mention: @ramen

:heartbounce:

zozelen April 10th, 2024 07:30 AM

Re: a messed-up love life [basilwisp love plot finder]

im interested in rping a kit! you can ping me when you know who the other parent is :heartbounce: @ramen

nyx April 10th, 2024 07:40 AM

id also like to snag a kit! @ramen (placeholder until mate)

Blazing April 10th, 2024 10:00 AM

@ramen I’d like to snag a kit if possible!

Starphobia April 10th, 2024 10:09 AM

I'm going to throw in my ThunderClan sweetie <3 More info on her can be found here
name: Mapledawn
gender and pronouns: Female | She/Her
appearance: Dilute tortoiseshell with 1 pale red eye due to an eye infection, the other eye being blue.
personality: Read about her above ^^
role: Mate :eyes:

I also believe it would cause more of a conflict since ThC and ShC are enemies.... Lovely. :heartbounce:

braveleopard. April 10th, 2024 11:09 AM

@ramen
chucking joycaller at you for mate!! :3 check this VA for a deep backstory of her past lover cause that can spice it up. btw joycaller is thunderclan!! however,
check this finder for her love interest information!

ramen April 10th, 2024 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zozelen (Post 1577459)
im interested in rping a kit! you can ping me when you know who the other parent is :heartbounce: @ramen

sure thing :heartbounce:

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyx (Post 1577461)
id also like to snag a kit! @ramen (placeholder until mate)

sure :heartbounce:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing (Post 1577500)
@ramen I’d like to snag a kit if possible!

of course :heartbounce:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starphobia (Post 1577505)
I'm going to throw in my ThunderClan sweetie <3 More info on her can be found here
name: Mapledawn
gender and pronouns: Female | She/Her
appearance: Dilute tortoiseshell with 1 pale red eye due to an eye infection, the other eye being blue.
personality: Read about her above ^^
role: Mate :eyes:

I also believe it would cause more of a conflict since ThC and ShC are enemies.... Lovely. :heartbounce:

Quote:

Originally Posted by braveleopard. (Post 1577527)
@ramen
chucking joycaller at you for mate!! :3 check this VA for a deep backstory of her past lover cause that can spice it up. btw joycaller is thunderclan!! however,
check this finder for her love interest information!

since there were two appliances for the mate, i'll post a starter for both of them to respond to and after about 3-4 roleplay posts i'll choose which one would suit basil best :heartbounce:

ramen April 12th, 2024 03:17 AM

bump :heartbounce:

still need someone to apply for the shc warrior <3

braveleopard. April 12th, 2024 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramen (Post 1577707)
sure thing :heartbounce:

sure :heartbounce:

of course :heartbounce:

since there were two appliances for the mate, i'll post a starter for both of them to respond to and after about 3-4 roleplay posts i'll choose which one would suit basil best :heartbounce:

:3 waiting for that mention to pop up

Starphobia April 12th, 2024 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braveleopard. (Post 1578210)
:3 waiting for that mention to pop up

Hey! I'm pretty sure ramen already mentioned you in this post ^^