Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   The Dragon-People of Daleview (Private) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13462)

Ariii December 27th, 2017 05:50 PM

The Dragon-People of Daleview (Private)

Sorry thread stalkers. It's private.
So first!
@littleChristmasdragon
So we discussed this in the PMs, but for the Thread Stalkers, here.
Dragons live in the sky! But on the ground as well!! On the ground as humans. They have powers too. That's it, we know EVERYTHING else. So yah.
Let's begin!!

Fireflower December 27th, 2017 05:54 PM

Re: The Dragon-People of Daleview (Private)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 446323)
Sorry thread stalkers. It's private.
So first!
@littleChristmasdragon
So we discussed this in the PMs, but for the Thread Stalkers, here.
Dragons live in the sky! But on the ground as well!! On the ground as humans. They have powers too. That's it, we know EVERYTHING else. So yah.
Let's begin!!

fireflower flew in the clouds wait ing for her friends"come on this is going to be big!"she said to herself

Ariii December 27th, 2017 05:56 PM

Mercy flew in the clouds, suddenly seeing Fireflower. "There you are!" She said. She flew next to Fireflower.

--

Glitch followed Mercy. "What? What is it?" She said excitedly. And nervously. Mainly excitedly, though.

Ariii December 27th, 2017 06:11 PM

(quick small bump)

Fireflower December 27th, 2017 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 446328)
Mercy flew in the clouds, suddenly seeing Fireflower. "There you are!" She said. She flew next to Fireflower.

--

Glitch followed Mercy. "What? What is it?" She said excitedly. And nervously. Mainly excitedly, though.

"good your here"fireflower said "have you head of the new school in the town nearby?"

Ariii December 27th, 2017 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 446383)

"good your here"fireflower said "have you heard of the new school in the town nearby?"

"No! I haven't!" She said excitedly.

--

Glitch was surprised by this."New school??" She asked. She found it hard to believe.

Fireflower December 27th, 2017 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 446388)
"No! I haven't!" She said excitedly.

--

Glitch was surprised by this."New school??" She asked. She found it hard to believe.

"well theres a new school at the town and guess what there specialty is"she said

Ariii December 27th, 2017 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 446393)

"well theres a new school at the town and guess what there specialty is"she said

"What??" She said. She couldn't wait any longer!!

Fireflower December 27th, 2017 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 446397)
"What??" She said. She couldn't wait any longer!!

"killing dragons!and we are on the list"she said

Ariii December 27th, 2017 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 446400)

"killing dragons!and we are on the list"she said

Mercy's excitement fell, she was angry. She let out a growl. "What do we do?" She asked angrily.

Glitch growled with Mercy. She wanted to destroy that school. But, she also wanted to hide from it.

Fireflower December 27th, 2017 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 446403)
Mercy's excitement fell, she was angry. She let out a growl. "What do we do?" She asked angrily.

Glitch growled with Mercy. She wanted to destroy that school. But, she also wanted to hide from it.

"we do nothing,if they attack we fight back with a suprise.intill then nothing,but they have killed many dragons they plan to attack tomorrow:she said

Ariii December 27th, 2017 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 446421)

"we do nothing,if they attack we fight back with a suprise.intill then nothing,but they have killed many dragons they plan to attack tomorrow:she said

Mercy stayed silent.

"DO NOTHING? THERE ARE DRAGON KILLERS! WE NEED TO GET REVENGE!"
She protested.

Fireflower December 27th, 2017 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 446423)
Mercy stayed silent.

"DO NOTHING? THERE ARE DRAGON KILLERS! WE NEED TO GET REVENGE!"
She protested.

"why do we need revenge!"she yelled standing up."they havent done anything to us.have they killed anyone you know"

Ariii December 27th, 2017 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 446424)

"why do we need revenge!"she yelled standing up."they havent done anything to us.have they killed anyone you know"

"YES! I didn't know it was them at the time. But now I do. They.. they killed someone I loved. And you.. You just don't get it!" Glitch said.
She flew to the ground and turned into a human. She ran away crying.

Mercy sighed.

Fireflower December 27th, 2017 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 446425)
"YES! I didn't know it was them at the time. But now I do. They.. they killed someone I loved. And you.. You just don't get it!" Glitch said.
She flew to the ground and turned into a human. She ran away crying.

Mercy sighed.

"who did she lose?"fireflower asked mercy

Ariii December 27th, 2017 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 446426)

"who did she lose?"Fireflower asked Mercy

"Her little sister.." She said with a sigh.

Fireflower December 27th, 2017 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 446428)
"Her little sister.." She said with a sigh.

"oh.i never..."

Ariii December 27th, 2017 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 446430)

"oh.i never..."

"It's okay. I didn't know until an hour ago." she said looking in the direction Glitch ran in.

Fireflower December 27th, 2017 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 446433)
"It's okay. I didn't know until an hour ago." she said looking in the direction Glitch ran in.

"should....we talk to her?"

Ariii December 27th, 2017 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 446436)

"should....we talk to her?"

"Sure. Just a warning though; she won't be nice to us at first." She said lowering herself to the ground, and eventually making it to the ground.
She turned into a human, and beckoned Fireflower to come down.

Fireflower December 27th, 2017 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 446437)
"Sure. Just a warning though; she won't be nice to us at first." She said lowering herself to the ground, and eventually making it to the ground.
She turned into a human, and beckoned Fireflower to come down.

fireflower jumped too the ground and followed

Ariii December 27th, 2017 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 446439)

fireflower jumped too the ground and followed

They eventually arrived at Glitch's house. Crying could be heard from the inside. She looked at Fireflower briefly before knocking on the door.

"Go away!"She said with a sniffle.

"It's Mercy and Fireflower."
She said. There was no response. She suddenly remembered something. She flipped over one of the rocks in front of Glitch's house. There was a key underneath it. She unlocked the door and opened it.

"Why are you here?" She said to Fireflower. She wiped away a tear.

Fireflower December 27th, 2017 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 446441)
They eventually arrived at Glitch's house. Crying could be heard from the inside. She looked at Fireflower briefly before knocking on the door.

"Go away!"She said with a sniffle.

"It's Mercy and Fireflower."
She said. There was no response. She suddenly remembered something. She flipped over one of the rocks in front of Glitch's house. There was a key underneath it. She unlocked the door and opened it.

"Why are you here?" She said to Fireflower. She wiped away a tear.

"you take care of this"fireflower wispered pushing mercy in front of her

Ariii December 27th, 2017 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 446443)

"you take care of this"fireflower wispered pushing mercy in front of her

"Wow." She said. She turned back to Glitch. " We're here to apologize- well, she is." She said pointing at Fireflower. "She didn't know about Sombra." Mercy said.
(Sombra means Shadow in Spanish, and is also an overwatch character lol)
"I don't care." She said,
wiping another tear off her face.

"You got it from here." She said pushing Fireflower in front of her, just as she did.

Fireflower December 27th, 2017 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 446445)
"Wow." She said. She turned back to Glitch. " We're here to apologize- well, she is." She said pointing at Fireflower. "She didn't know about Sombra." Mercy said.
(Sombra means Shadow in Spanish, and is also an overwatch character lol)
"I don't care." She said,
wiping another tear off her face.

"You got it from here." She said pushing Fireflower in front of her, just as she did.

"i-i didnt know about your sister im sorry,we will get back at them for all the harm they caused"she said

Ariii December 27th, 2017 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 446448)

"i-i didnt know about your sister im sorry,we will get back at them for all the harm they caused"she said

"Okay." She said looking up at Fireflower. "Sorry about running away." She said.

Mercy hugged Glitch. "We can't go right now though. We need an attack plan. Plus it's getting late, and the first day of our school is tomorrow." She said.

(How do you feel about them being in highschool? If not maybe just Glitch and Mercy)

Fireflower December 27th, 2017 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 446449)
"Okay." She said looking up at Fireflower. "Sorry about running away." She said.

Mercy hugged Glitch. "We can't go right now though. We need an attack plan. Plus it's getting late, and the first day of our school is tomorrow." She said.

(How do you feel about them being in highschool? If not maybe just Glitch and Mercy)

(eh,my char is wild and free she may not join at first but then go to the school)
"its ok"fireflower said'"not only your school but the attack. the school must be seeing how well the new kids fight so they picked the closes dragons!"

Ariii December 27th, 2017 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 446450)

(eh,my char is wild and free she may not join at first but then go to the school)
"its ok"fireflower said'"not only your school but the attack. the school must be seeing how well the new kids fight so they picked the closes dragons!"

(Okay)
"Probably!" She said. She yawned and stretched. "I have to go to bed. I'm suddenly reall-
Really t-tired.
" She said. And she was! She fell over and on to the ground. Fully asleep.

(Speaking of which, I have to sleep IRL. Goodnight!)

Fireflower December 27th, 2017 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 446451)
(Okay)
"Probably!" She said. She yawned and stretched. "I have to go to bed. I'm suddenly reall-
Really t-tired.
" She said. And she was! She fell over and on to the ground. Fully asleep.

(Speaking of which, I have to sleep IRL. Goodnight!)

fireflower looked and the two girls sleeping and walked over to the fireplace and lit it.and walked outside and flew to her house

Ariii December 28th, 2017 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 446454)

fireflower looked and the two girls sleeping and walked over to the fireplace and lit it.and walked outside and flew to her house

(Timeskip maybe?)

Fireflower December 28th, 2017 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 446534)
(Timeskip maybe?)

yea.brb shopping)

Ariii December 28th, 2017 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 446635)

yea.brb shopping)

(Okay)
Mercy woke up the next day on the floor. She yawned and looked at Glitch's clock. '6:30??' she thought to herself. She flew to her house in dragon form. She quickly changed back into a human and changed clothes. She sprayed some perfume on herself, and applied makeup. She ran back to Glitch's house and woke her up. "GLITCH! SCHOOL STARTS SOON!" She yelled.

Glitch screamed, she was startled by Mercy. She ran upstairs and changed, she also sprayed on perfume, but no makeup. "LETS GO!" She said,
leaving her house. She ran to school with Mercy,
and went to her locker to drop off un-needed books.

Ariii December 28th, 2017 05:15 PM

(bump)

Fireflower December 28th, 2017 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 446654)
(Okay)
Mercy woke up the next day on the floor. She yawned and looked at Glitch's clock. '6:30??' she thought to herself. She flew to her house in dragon form. She quickly changed back into a human and changed clothes. She sprayed some perfume on herself, and applied makeup. She ran back to Glitch's house and woke her up. "GLITCH! SCHOOL STARTS SOON!" She yelled.

Glitch screamed, she was startled by Mercy. She ran upstairs and changed, she also sprayed on perfume, but no makeup. "LETS GO!" She said,
leaving her house. She ran to school with Mercy,
and went to her locker to drop off un-needed books.

fireflower watched her friends run off to school.and wint off to hunt "let see the attack is today and mercy and glitch at school i may need to handle the killer on my own"she said to herself.as she walked to the waterfall nearby she heard a voice behind her"i didnt know anyone lived around here"she turned quickly and check to make sure he couldnt tell she was part dragon wings check tail check scales check "im john"the man said he worn and simple leather top and pants a sword and bow on his back the sword held a symbol she knew but couldnt remember "and you are?"he said"im sky"she lied."have you seen any dragons around here?"he asked now she knew who he was dragon killers!she jumped into the pond that formed around the fall "hey!"john yelled dropping the sword and bow swimming after her.she swam around the waterfall many times before and remember the climbing rocks behind the fall and she aimed to swim there but and net landed on her a above john was infront of her yelled orders to the top of the waterfall"get down her we got her.!"he turned to fireflower who struggled to keep her head above water"i heard the dragons can shape-sift but i never belived it"her head wint under and she couldnt get up.she sank to the bottom. her fear grew and her conscious slipped away it was true:they had captured her.
(ok thats a lot)

Ariii December 28th, 2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 446952)

fireflower watched her friends run off to school.and wint off to hunt "let see the attack is today and mercy and glitch at school i may need to handle the killer on my own"she said to herself.as she walked to the waterfall nearby she heard a voice behind her"i didnt know anyone lived around here"she turned quickly and check to make sure he couldnt tell she was part dragon wings check tail check scales check "im john"the man said he worn and simple leather top and pants a sword and bow on his back the sword held a symbol she knew but couldnt remember "and you are?"he said"im sky"she lied."have you seen any dragons around here?"he asked now she knew who he was dragon killers!she jumped into the pond that formed around the fall "hey!"john yelled dropping the sword and bow swimming after her.she swam around the waterfall many times before and remember the climbing rocks behind the fall and she aimed to swim there but and net landed on her a above john was infront of her yelled orders to the top of the waterfall"get down her we got her.!"he turned to fireflower who struggled to keep her head above water"i heard the dragons can shape-sift but i never belived it"her head wint under and she couldnt get up.she sank to the bottom. her fear grew and her conscious slipped away it was true:they had captured her.
(ok thats a lot)

(Wowza)
Mercy got a bad feeling. "Glitch.. I think something's gone wrong with Fireflower."
She whispered.

"Let's go." Glitch said not questioning it.
She'd already made that mistake. She wouldn't make it again.

The bell rang as Glitch and Mercy were leaving school.

"Hold it right there Mercinda."
A voice spoke.

Glitch stepped out from behind Mercy.

"Oh, Gade. What a surprise to see you here." The voice said.

(You can roleplay as the voice who is also a dragon killer. He/she is a professor at the dragon killing school)

Fireflower December 28th, 2017 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 446976)
(Wowza)
Mercy got a bad feeling. "Glitch.. I think something's gone wrong with Fireflower."
She whispered.

"Let's go." Glitch said not questioning it.
She'd already made that mistake. She wouldn't make it again.

The bell rang as Glitch and Mercy were leaving school.

"Hold it right there Mercinda."
A voice spoke.

Glitch stepped out from behind Mercy.

"Oh, Gade. What a surprise to see you here." The voice said.

(You can roleplay as the voice who is also a dragon killer. He/she is a professor at the dragon killing school)

(k.and we need a name for the school.all i have is'the daleview dragon killing school'and why did she call glitch gade and mercy mercinda?is that there human name?)
the professor looked at the to girls exiting the school(makeing up a reason)"hello there girls"(im nameing her Elene)said"why are you leaveing the school?you dont what to miss your first day"

Ariii December 28th, 2017 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 446995)

(k.and we need a name for the school.all i have is'the daleview dragon killing school'and why did she call glitch gade and mercy mercinda?is that there human name?)
the professor looked at the to girls exiting the school(makeing up a reason)"hello there girls"(im nameing her Elene)said"why are you leaveing the school?you dont what to miss your first day"

(You'll see)
Glitch turned around to see the professor"We're just going.. somewhere." Glitch said.

"Yeah.. Somewhere.." She said nervously.

(How about The Daleview Dragon Slayers? Or TDDS for short)

Fireflower December 28th, 2017 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 447023)
(You'll see)
Glitch turned around to see the professor"We're just going.. somewhere." Glitch said.

"Yeah.. Somewhere.." She said nervously.

(How about The Daleview Dragon Slayers? Or TDDS for short)

(thats a good name)
"well i will cut you permission to leave do to you not being inside the school but if this happens again then there will be words with you two!"

Ariii December 28th, 2017 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 447031)

(thats a good name)
"well i will cut you permission to leave do to you not being inside the school but if this happens again then there will be words with you two!"

"Okay thanks!" Mercy said running off.

Glitch followed closely behind.

They eventually made it to Glitch's house.
Mercy called Fireflower's house.
"Hello?? Hello??" She said frantically. She was hopeful when someone picked up the phone. But it wasn't Fireflower.

"Hello Mercinda. Is Gade there? I'd like to have a word with her." The voice spoke.

"Where is Fireflower?? TELL ME RIGHT NOW!!" She demanded.

"Tell me where Gade is. Then I'll answer that." The voice said.

Mercy had no choice.
"At school." She lied.

"I know when you're lying, Mercinda. Tell me now or you'll never get to see your friend again." The voice threatened.

"She's here. At her house. Tergiff, Daleview, 392 Olax Street."

"Thank you for telling the truth Mercinda. But you'll still never see Fireflower." The voice revealed. The carrier of the voice walked up to an unconscious Fireflower. Or,
so it seemed. "You won't be alive for much longer." The voice said to Fireflower.

Fireflower December 28th, 2017 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 447043)
"Okay thanks!" Mercy said running off.

Glitch followed closely behind.

They eventually made it to Glitch's house.
Mercy called Fireflower's house.
"Hello?? Hello??" She said frantically. She was hopeful when someone picked up the phone. But it wasn't Fireflower.

"Hello Mercinda. Is Gade there? I'd like to have a word with her." The voice spoke.

"Where is Fireflower?? TELL ME RIGHT NOW!!" She demanded.
"Tell me where Gade is. Then I'll answer that." The voice said.

Mercy had no choice.
"At school." She lied.

"I know when you're lying, Mercinda. Tell me now or you'll never get to see your friend again." The voice threatened.

"She's here. At her house. Tergiff, Daleview, 392 Olax Street."

"Thank you for telling the truth Mercinda. But you'll still never see Fireflower." The voice revealed. The carrier of the voice walked up to an unconscious Fireflower. Or,
so it seemed. "You won't be alive for much longer." The voice said to Fireflower.

fireflower woke drearily at looked at the man in front of het,he was talking on the phone with someone.quickly she knew who it was mercy! glitch! she wanted to yelled that she was ok but her throat burned from swallowing all the water.the man turned to her and said something but she didmt listen.even with her hands chained to the floor she wanted to punch the man.she kicked at the bars in the dungeon-like room.she was to weak to change into a dragon and should wouldnt be able to escape in a school that kills dragons anyway 'fierce little one"the man said and turned to the kids next to him'how do you want to kill the dragon team A?'he asked "drowning!"one kid said"bleeding to death!""decapitation!"said some others.another kids raised him hand"yes you"the man said"full on battle.i want to see how weak it see"fireflower saw who it was john!oh please let me fight you ill rip you to bits "very smart you will fight the beast late today"the man said"of couse it not going to be a fair fight"the man said turning to fireflower"i want it to be fair!"john said"you do?fine see if i care your dead.you take care of the dragon.i have things to take care of!"the man said leaveing along with the kids besides john.john walked up to her"youll be easy to kill"he said with a smile"good luck with that"fireflower said as the kids handed her a apple and some other food and walked out saying"trust me i will"
(this is to much)