Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   The Dragon-People of Daleview (Private) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13462)

Ariii June 4th, 2018 02:21 AM

Re: The Dragon-People of Daleview (Private)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littledragon (Post 502966)

"wait mercy didnt you kinda bring glitch back to life?"seaflower asked reamedering that strange hour(if this this happened to me that is what i would say

Mercy looked at Seaflower. "Wait. That was me?" She said. She glanced over, trying to remember. "Oh yeah! That was me!" She said happily.
"Wait wait, WAIT." Glitch said. "That was YOU??" She asked, not believing it. "I thought it was some freak miracle!"
Ripple looked at Mercy. "If you brought someone back to life.." He started. "Then you can heal windflower."

Fireflower June 9th, 2018 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebonyrose (Post 509913)
Mercy looked at Seaflower. "Wait. That was me?" She said. She glanced over, trying to remember. "Oh yeah! That was me!" She said happily.
"Wait wait, WAIT." Glitch said. "That was YOU??" She asked, not believing it. "I thought it was some freak miracle!"
Ripple looked at Mercy. "If you brought someone back to life.." He started. "Then you can heal windflower."

(lol be gone all week)
"then we need to do it!"fireflower cried she didnt want to lose another sister.she looked at iceflower and seaflower.iceflower looked like she was running throught all the ideas in her head.while seaflower looked hopful."would you be able to?"iceflower asked

Ariii June 9th, 2018 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littledragon (Post 511533)

(lol be gone all week)
"then we need to do it!"fireflower cried she didnt want to lose another sister.she looked at iceflower and seaflower.iceflower looked like she was running throught all the ideas in her head.while seaflower looked hopful."would you be able to?"iceflower asked

(Lol)
Mercy nodded. "I can do it." She said. "I'll heal her, no problem."

Fireflower June 9th, 2018 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebonyrose (Post 511542)
(Lol)
Mercy nodded. "I can do it." She said. "I'll heal her, no problem."

none of them said anything.fireflower started getting hope and then said"go do it then"

Ariii June 9th, 2018 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littledragon (Post 511562)

none of them said anything.fireflower started getting hope and then said"go do it then"

(How exactly do I type that?)

Fireflower June 10th, 2018 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebonyrose (Post 511696)
(How exactly do I type that?)

idk