Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   The Dragon-People of Daleview (Private) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13462)

Fireflower December 27th, 2017 09:33 PM

Re: The Dragon-People of Daleview (Private)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 446437)
"Sure. Just a warning though; she won't be nice to us at first." She said lowering herself to the ground, and eventually making it to the ground.
She turned into a human, and beckoned Fireflower to come down.

fireflower jumped too the ground and followed

Ariii December 27th, 2017 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 446439)

fireflower jumped too the ground and followed

They eventually arrived at Glitch's house. Crying could be heard from the inside. She looked at Fireflower briefly before knocking on the door.

"Go away!"She said with a sniffle.

"It's Mercy and Fireflower."
She said. There was no response. She suddenly remembered something. She flipped over one of the rocks in front of Glitch's house. There was a key underneath it. She unlocked the door and opened it.

"Why are you here?" She said to Fireflower. She wiped away a tear.

Fireflower December 27th, 2017 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 446441)
They eventually arrived at Glitch's house. Crying could be heard from the inside. She looked at Fireflower briefly before knocking on the door.

"Go away!"She said with a sniffle.

"It's Mercy and Fireflower."
She said. There was no response. She suddenly remembered something. She flipped over one of the rocks in front of Glitch's house. There was a key underneath it. She unlocked the door and opened it.

"Why are you here?" She said to Fireflower. She wiped away a tear.

"you take care of this"fireflower wispered pushing mercy in front of her

Ariii December 27th, 2017 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 446443)

"you take care of this"fireflower wispered pushing mercy in front of her

"Wow." She said. She turned back to Glitch. " We're here to apologize- well, she is." She said pointing at Fireflower. "She didn't know about Sombra." Mercy said.
(Sombra means Shadow in Spanish, and is also an overwatch character lol)
"I don't care." She said,
wiping another tear off her face.

"You got it from here." She said pushing Fireflower in front of her, just as she did.

Fireflower December 27th, 2017 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 446445)
"Wow." She said. She turned back to Glitch. " We're here to apologize- well, she is." She said pointing at Fireflower. "She didn't know about Sombra." Mercy said.
(Sombra means Shadow in Spanish, and is also an overwatch character lol)
"I don't care." She said,
wiping another tear off her face.

"You got it from here." She said pushing Fireflower in front of her, just as she did.

"i-i didnt know about your sister im sorry,we will get back at them for all the harm they caused"she said

Ariii December 27th, 2017 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 446448)

"i-i didnt know about your sister im sorry,we will get back at them for all the harm they caused"she said

"Okay." She said looking up at Fireflower. "Sorry about running away." She said.

Mercy hugged Glitch. "We can't go right now though. We need an attack plan. Plus it's getting late, and the first day of our school is tomorrow." She said.

(How do you feel about them being in highschool? If not maybe just Glitch and Mercy)

Fireflower December 27th, 2017 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 446449)
"Okay." She said looking up at Fireflower. "Sorry about running away." She said.

Mercy hugged Glitch. "We can't go right now though. We need an attack plan. Plus it's getting late, and the first day of our school is tomorrow." She said.

(How do you feel about them being in highschool? If not maybe just Glitch and Mercy)

(eh,my char is wild and free she may not join at first but then go to the school)
"its ok"fireflower said'"not only your school but the attack. the school must be seeing how well the new kids fight so they picked the closes dragons!"

Ariii December 27th, 2017 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 446450)

(eh,my char is wild and free she may not join at first but then go to the school)
"its ok"fireflower said'"not only your school but the attack. the school must be seeing how well the new kids fight so they picked the closes dragons!"

(Okay)
"Probably!" She said. She yawned and stretched. "I have to go to bed. I'm suddenly reall-
Really t-tired.
" She said. And she was! She fell over and on to the ground. Fully asleep.

(Speaking of which, I have to sleep IRL. Goodnight!)

Fireflower December 27th, 2017 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 446451)
(Okay)
"Probably!" She said. She yawned and stretched. "I have to go to bed. I'm suddenly reall-
Really t-tired.
" She said. And she was! She fell over and on to the ground. Fully asleep.

(Speaking of which, I have to sleep IRL. Goodnight!)

fireflower looked and the two girls sleeping and walked over to the fireplace and lit it.and walked outside and flew to her house

Ariii December 28th, 2017 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 446454)

fireflower looked and the two girls sleeping and walked over to the fireplace and lit it.and walked outside and flew to her house

(Timeskip maybe?)