Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   [Multi-Faction] escalation (four clan border fight!) ON HOLD (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75938)

occultation January 3rd, 2024 12:10 AM

escalation (four clan border fight!) ON HOLD

Hello all! With the new WindClan/ShadowClan alliance, I thought now would be a great time to introduce some more chaos into the mix. I've always wanted to see/participate in a fight that involves all four Clans at once, and this seems like the perfect opportunity.

My throwaway TC cat, Leapingtree, will be traveling near the ShadowClan border one night when they overhear a couple of ShadowClan cats conversing. Interested, Leapingtree climbs a tree to listen in on their conversation. He overhears something very interesting, indeed: WindClan and ShadowClan are now allies.

This horrifies the paranoid, reckless tom, who jumps to the conclusion that WindClan and ShadowClan are secretly plotting a joint attack on ThunderClan, and possibly RiverClan. He comes to the conclusion that an alliance between ThunderClan and RiverClan is the only appropriate response, but knows that he likely won't be able to get Bumblestar to agree to it given the currently tense relations between ThunderClan and RiverClan.

So, Leapingtree decides to go behind Bumblestar's back. He organizes a small group of supporters, informing them of the alliance. He comes up with the idea for a joint ThunderClan-RiverClan patrol to attack either a ShadowClan or WindClan patrol, as a show of unity and strength.

Leapingtree, being the reckless cat he is, approaches the first RiverClan cat he sees at the border with this idea. They agree to it, especially after being reminded of Dawnstar's takeover of ThunderClan and the threat of that happening now to both ThunderClan and RiverClan. They agree that Bumble and Lark should stay in the dark about it, since they'd both probably just nip the whole thing in the bud.

The RiverClan cat organizes their own group of supporters. On an arranged day, the two patrols meet in the outskirts and travel to the ShadowClan-WindClan border. They attack the first patrol they see- a ShadowClan patrol. Not long after, a WindClan patrol, seeing what's occurring and realizing that both ThunderClan and RiverClan are fighting, decides to join to defend ShadowClan. A few more ShadowClan and WindClan cats join soon after. This gives us a four Clan border fight.

So! Here's what I'll need:
  • 2 ShadowClan cats to discuss the SHC-WC alliance near the border.
  • 6-8 ThunderClan cats to join Leapingtree, who will be recruited off-screen
  • 7-9 RiverClan cats, including the one who will be told about the WC-SHC alliance. This cat can recruit the others off-screen.
  • 4-5 ShadowClan cats for the patrol FULL
  • 4-5 WindClan cats for the patrol FULL
  • 3 ShadowClan cats and 3 WindClan cats to notice the battle and join in, just to keep things a little more balanced. FULL
  • Anyone willing to be backups for any of these roles, in case someone is a no-show or drops out at the last minute.

Apprentices are fine, as long as they have completed their battle training. Throwaways are definitely fine, but please add them to the allegiances before the plot begins! It will be the responsibility of each participant to find their battle partner, but feel free to reach out to me if you're having a hard time finding someone!

In order to give as many as possible the chance to participate, I'm going to say only one character per user! If you'd like to participate further, you can sign up for as many backups as you want! Please only sign up if you are active enough to participate, as battles are time-sensitive events! As long as you can get a reply out within 48-72 hours, you'll be fine.

Finally, keep in mind that if your cat is on the TC or RC patrol, they may face punishment from Bumblestar or Larkstar!

No form, just throw your cat down below, the role you want, whether you want them in the actual role or as a backup, and link to their completed battle training roleplay if they're an apprentice. And tag me!

Both dino and Frosty are aware of this plot, and have given their okay!

alkaline January 3rd, 2024 12:25 AM

Re: escalation (four clan border fight!)

@Cherry~ / Bitterbane as any backup Shadowcat, preferably a patrol one but I don't mind all that much

Levi 99 January 3rd, 2024 12:37 AM

I'll put Shadefrost up. He needs some more fights in his life.

Fritter January 3rd, 2024 12:38 AM

@Cherry~ Hogstrike can be one of the cats on the Windclan patrol!

Rani January 3rd, 2024 12:43 AM

Crowtooth for the windclan patrol please!

MangofDoom January 3rd, 2024 12:49 AM

@Cherry~ Hi! Id be down to throw in Petalfire! They’re from Shadowclan.

zBlaze January 3rd, 2024 06:33 AM

I'll offer Blazesong for the WindClan patrol!

taillow January 3rd, 2024 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rani (Post 1529219)
Crowtooth for the windclan patrol please!

if you're tossing in crow then i gotta offer bravebird for some potential partner fighting on the windclan patrol :eyes: :fire:

@Cherry~

Katiethewolfchild January 3rd, 2024 09:26 AM

Placeholder for WindClan cat to notice the battle.

Bluue January 3rd, 2024 09:41 AM

I’ll submit my throwaway RC cat Fallowswirl for this!