Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [WindClan] WindClan Training [Warriors & Paws] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52435)

Moonraven May 19th, 2022 01:06 PM

WindClan Training [Warriors & Paws]

So as much as I love WindClan, they haven't had a warrior ceremony in forever and I wanna fix that. (Under)Taker pitched a training idea he was gonna use for ShadowClan to me, so I figured I'd give it a try.

So if you have any warriors in WindClan willing to take a group of 2 or more apprentices out for a lesson, I'd like you to post which warrior and one thing they're willing to teach.

If you have an apprentice who needs whatever, hunting, fighting, borders, and so on in training you can go through the offers, mention or quote the rpers with warriors, and set up roleplays to get those lessons done.

The only thing I'd like is that these lessons be set up in groups since knowledge is spread faster in groups over one on one lessons. This doesn't mean you can't do private training sessions, if you're more chill with that go ahead, but I prefer you set that up not on this thread.

Please and thank you!

Zei May 19th, 2022 01:07 PM

Re: WindClan Training [Warriors & Paws]

@Moonraven i have Darkwillow and Spiderclaw, both don't have apprentices so they'd love to help, with anything needed

SpiritWolf_yt May 19th, 2022 01:09 PM

I have ashclaw a good warrior always willing to help @Moonraven

starry May 19th, 2022 01:10 PM

I have Skyleaf who can help with hunting!

Spotty May 19th, 2022 01:33 PM

Owlglide could give tours, running training, fighting lessons, or really anything, though those are things he does well <3

starry May 19th, 2022 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spotty (Post 1202916)
Owlglide could give tours, running training, fighting lessons, or really anything, though those are things he does well <3

Hello! Tawnypaw would be interested in a battle lesson with Owlglide if that's ok with you and if we can find another roleplayer :D

Zei May 19th, 2022 01:41 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by starry (Post 1202919)

Hello! Tawnypaw would be interested in a battle lesson with Owlglide if that's ok with you and if we can find another roleplayer :D

Hawkpaw of Windclan could join you,

SpiritWolf_yt May 19th, 2022 01:46 PM

Quote:

Quote:

scalepaw is getting independent on joining things he can come join the training he has only begun training though

taillow May 19th, 2022 01:52 PM

I have Bravebird who is finishing up Fernpaw's training! She is available to help with:
- Hunting
- Battle Training
- Endurance Training
- Border/Territory Tours
- Warrior Code Lessons

She would be more than happy to take groups of at least two or more for lessons! :heartbounce:

Spotty May 19th, 2022 01:52 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aqua Catrina (Post 1202921)
Hawkpaw of Windclan could join you,

Quote:

Originally Posted by spirit free (Post 1202923)
scalepaw is getting independent on joining things he can come join the training he has only begun training though

Well then, that was quick! It's evening for me now, so I'll start an RP tomorrow after school!