Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   StarClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   StarClan Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63)

TeamFlowstream! April 21st, 2020 12:41 AM

Re: StarClan Territory

Yarrowkit opened his eyes, aware of where he was. "Hello..? Starclan..? Is that you?" He couldn't believe it... was he dreaming..? He was starving himself a little bit ago... Oh. I see... The answer struck him as if a hawk picked him up while he was playing in the clearing. I'm dead. He looked around. The trees looked enchanting, while the sky looked the same as ever, but somehow different... This isn't the Dark Forest - this is Starclan! He easily jumped to his paws, feeling alive as ever. He felt as if he could soar over the clouds, alive and at once... happy. He was glad he died, being away from Shadowclan. But before he could get too excited, he realized that he was alone, with no one to guide him. "Help, please!" He called. He waited patiently for an answer...

dino. April 21st, 2020 12:59 AM

[ @Flowstream ]

A voice... a voice reached his ears, young and innocent. Too young and innocent. Barkprowl turned his head toward the source of the noise, his heart twisting. Too young, too small, a cat who's chance to see the wonders of the world had been ripped away from them.
The mottled brown tom approached Yarrowkit, eyes gentle and expression kind. "I'm here," he said softly, crouching down in front of him. "There's no need to be afraid."

TeamFlowstream! April 21st, 2020 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slushie (Post 669828)

[ @Flowstream ]

A voice... a voice reached his ears, young and innocent. Too young and innocent. Barkprowl turned his head toward the source of the noise, his heart twisting. Too young, too small, a cat who's chance to see the wonders of the world had been ripped away from them.
The mottled brown tom approached Yarrowkit, eyes gentle and expression kind. "I'm here," he said softly, crouching down in front of him. "There's no need to be afraid."

Yarrowkit looked up at the cat, surprised. Is that a Starclan cat..? "Why do you care for me..? I ran from home because Icestar killed another cat, AND she attacked Thunderclan because of pride and... oh who knows what else..!" Instead of being hussy like he did to some other Shadowclan cats, he sounded scared. And, as he mentioned Icestar, he flinched, remembering what she did to Honeyleaf. "I wanted to be a medicine cat. But that's all over..." he said silently and sadly. "I starved myself out, hissed at other warriors and apprentices, and I don't like Shadowclan... that's why I'm here." I'm talking randomly! Yarrowkit thought, realizing he was saying his thoughts out loud. @Slushie

Moon Lily April 21st, 2020 06:09 AM

[ @Flowstream ]

Irisflame blinked her eyes open, jolting upwards as they opened to starlight. Was she dead? No...dreaming. She had appeared in the grassy clearing that she usually did. She took a deep breath of the fresh air. It smelt so clean, completely free of Twoleg corruption. And the grass was so soft...everything was so inviting. But her wonder soon turned to agitation. She was here for a reason. So, why? Why on earth had she been summoned...here? She cleared her throat.
"Hello?"

TeamFlowstream! April 21st, 2020 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moon Lily (Post 669896)

[ @Flowstream ]

Irisflame blinked her eyes open, jolting upwards as they opened to starlight. Was she dead? No...dreaming. She had appeared in the grassy clearing that she usually did. She took a deep breath of the fresh air. It smelt so clean, completely free of Twoleg corruption. And the grass was so soft...everything was so inviting. But her wonder soon turned to agitation. She was here for a reason. So, why? Why on earth had she been summoned...here? She cleared her throat.
"Hello?"

Yarrowkit was exploring when he heard the familiar voice echo through the air. He followed the voice, ending up behind an oddly familiar she-cat. "Is that you, Irisflame?" He squeaked with joy. At least someone he trusted in Shadowclan was around. The rest of the cats? Nope. He wouldn't go near them at all. He didn't even like the other cats, calling him mousebrain and not caring about him at all. Well, I HAD yowled stupidly... He snapped back to reality, wondering why Irisflame was doing here.

Moon Lily April 21st, 2020 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flowstream (Post 669897)
Yarrowkit was exploring when he heard the familiar voice echo through the air. He followed the voice, ending up behind an oddly familiar she-cat. "Is that you, Irisflame?" He squeaked with joy. At least someone he trusted in Shadowclan was around. The rest of the cats? Nope. He wouldn't go near them at all. He didn't even like the other cats, calling him mousebrain and not caring about him at all. Well, I HAD yowled stupidly... He snapped back to reality, wondering why Irisflame was doing here.

Irisflame jumped as a kit's voice she knew so well erupted from behind her. Yarrowkit? That was impossible. What was he doing here, of all cats? He couldn't be... He just couldn't be dead. Right? She hasn't seen him since the last clan meeting, though... Swiveling around, she smiled at his presence. "Yarrowkit! There you are, kiddo." Her heart broke to see a cat dead so young. Placing her muzzle upon his affectionately, she straightened up. Why was she here? She had no idea.
"I actually don't know. I just...popped up, if you know what I'm saying. I thought you would know."

TeamFlowstream! April 21st, 2020 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moon Lily (Post 669898)
Irisflame jumped as a kit's voice she knew so well erupted from behind her. Yarrowkit? That was impossible. What was he doing here, of all cats? He couldn't be... He just couldn't be dead. Right? She hasn't seen him since the last clan meeting, though... Swiveling around, she smiled at his presence. "Yarrowkit! There you are, kiddo." Her heart broke to see a cat dead so young. Placing her muzzle upon his affectionately, she straightened up. Why was she here? She had no idea.
"I actually don't know. I just...popped up, if you know what I'm saying. I thought you would know."

Yarrowkit locked his gaze on Irisflame, gleams of sadness in his eyes. "I don't know why you're here, either. Maybe some cat's gonna give you a message?" He suggested. Or maybe it's because of me..? Nah. He immediately realized that she was dreaming; when she woke up, she would be able to remember the dream! "Can you do me a favor..?" He waited for the she-cat's answer.
(Sorry if my writing isn't that good - I didn't sleep very well!)

dino. April 21st, 2020 07:06 AM

[ @Moon Lily @Flowstream ]

He opened his jaws to respond, but another cat beat him to it. He was surprised to see Irisflame appear, and dipped his head respectfully to her. As Yarrowkit asked for a favor, he tipped his head curiously. "Sure, ask away."

TeamFlowstream! April 21st, 2020 11:10 AM

Yarrowkit looked at the two cats, then asked Irisflame, "If no one finds my body, it's on the border between Thunderclan and Shadowclan. What if a Thunderclan cat found my body? They might tell every cat that Shadowclan had a dead kit on the borders. They might accuse Shadowclan as kit killers. They might as well rid of it, they don't want to get into another fight with Thunderclan." He would add, they don't have to remember me, but he decided he would rather be remembered than forgotten. @Moon Lily @Slushie

wren April 21st, 2020 12:45 PM

Coyotesnarl stood crouched at the end of the glistening pool staring at the perfectly whole reflection that looked back at him. All four of them had injuries.. scars.. even lack of a leg. This was beautiful. He supposed he hadn’t had time to check last time he was here.. he’d been fighting for his life than. Though that was a bit of an over exaggeration. The tom say back for a moment bringing a paw to gently embrace the side of his face. The once charred and barren skin was now smooth. Hidden under fur.

“I know it bloody well isn’t real... but I want it to be.” the tom murmured under his breath before Irisflame spoke again. He felt his guard slowly slipping down and the tabby leaned into her shoulder closing his eyes for a prolonged moment. He was aware the other medicine cats were nearby... he didn’t bother addressing them. There was no need.

@Moon Lily @SilentLamb @CheetahPelt