Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   StarClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   StarClan Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63)

bubble[error]. May 10th, 2022 05:56 PM

Re: StarClan Territory

~~Iceheart from RiverClan~~

{OPEN}

Iceheart opened her eyes. What? Where am I? She stood up, looking around. This isn't RiverClan's Elder Den. Where am I? Her green eyes scanned her surroundings, her white fur shimmering with stars.

Willowfern June 3rd, 2022 12:18 AM

Dogbark
He/Him

__
The former deputy of ThunderClan made his way through the unnatural territory, his tail dragging behind him, his young-looking face drawn into a tight frown.
There was something about StarClan that seemed to be tugging at him, trying to get him to forget his woes and make him act all lackadaisical, but he refused to give into it and become disconnected from the clan he loved so very dearly.
He didn’t know how long he’d been dead, but a lot of things had changed already in ThunderClan, and it really did seem to be moving on without him. Despite being glad that the clan was going back to normal, Dogbark couldn’t help but feel a little left behind, forgotten, even.
There was the telltale rustle of prey in a bush nearby, but Dogbark didn’t pursue it. What use was hunting in a place where you didn’t really need food? The ThunderClanner hadn’t eaten since he’d arrived at StarClan, and he didn’t plan on doing so, as it was absolutely pointless. Everything he did here was pointless. He was pretty much pointless.
Dogbark sat down beneath a rocky overhang, shielding himself from the perfect, fake sun. He missed ThunderClan’s Warriors den, where everyone slept in one big huddle, and you never lacked company. Here in StarClan cats didn’t seem to have that sense of brotherhood, and they mainly moved about in small family groups.
Family. Since dying, Dogbark had barely given Swancloud a thought. Why should he? Swancloud hadn’t really visited him since he died. Sure, she’d popped in, but then she’d gone off to be with her blood relations, not with her adoptive son. Dogbark didn’t mind, but it kind of offended him, since he used to spend so many of his nights dreaming of seeing his mother again.
He curled up under the rocky overhang, wondering what his clanmates were doing.
Rosepaw and Sundust were flourishing in their medicine cat duties, Cinderstar was being the leader Dogbark never could have been, and Sparrowflight was probably doing more than Dogbark had ever done when he was in his position.
Did they even miss him? Did they think about him? They probably did, but only as a former deputy that tragically died before he became leader, not as the raw, emotional tom he really was.
Ugh, he needed to stop feeling bad for himself… it wasn’t right, considering many were still suffering back in the clans while Dogbark had it easy in Heaven!
Despite that, Dogbark couldn’t help but feel sad.
[ Not open for interaction ]

SplashyLumi June 7th, 2022 08:21 AM

"Huh? Hello?" Cottonwish called out "Anyone?!" There was panic in her voice and she couldn't take this {Open}

Dirtfur June 12th, 2022 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowBlows12 (Post 1213493)
"Huh? Hello?" Cottonwish called out "Anyone?!" There was panic in her voice and she couldn't take this {Open}

Dirtfur closed his eyes and groomed his pelt. Even though he knew that he does not have to, he still did it. It gave him the same old tingling nostalgic back when he was a RiverClan warrior. He jumped as he heard a cry. He heard it outside of the camp. Padding out and into the star forest, he could see a cat. "Hello there, You lost?" Dirtfur asked with concern. Although, he already guessed what happened: the other cat must have died and was scared to be in a place unfamiliar. Nonetheless, he didn't ask her about it to see if he was correct, instead waited for her response.

SplashyLumi June 12th, 2022 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirtfur (Post 1215407)
Dirtfur closed his eyes and groomed his pelt. Even though he knew that he does not have to, he still did it. It gave him the same old tingling nostalgic back when he was a RiverClan warrior. He jumped as he heard a cry. He heard it outside of the camp. Padding out and into the star forest, he could see a cat. "Hello there, You lost?" Dirtfur asked with concern. Although, he already guessed what happened: the other cat must have died and was scared to be in a place unfamiliar. Nonetheless, he didn't ask her about it to see if he was correct, instead waited for her response.

"Yeah" Cottonwish nodded "Where am I?" She asked

Dirtfur June 12th, 2022 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowBlows12 (Post 1215409)
"Yeah" Cottonwish nodded "Where am I?" She asked

This is it, Dirtfur reflected. He never led a cat to StarClan's camp before. Oh! He should do a deep and echo-y voice that could show how wise and powerful he is! Clearing his throat, Dirtfur gave out a very unconvincing and dramatic statement. "I am Dirtfur! Former deputy of RiverClan. Do not fear, you are in StarClan." The starry warrior smiled and purred. Sure, his 'StarClan' voice doesn't seem powerful or wise, but is the feeling that counts! He soon gave way to his real voice and welcomed the she-cat. "We are glad to have you here!"

SplashyLumi June 12th, 2022 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirtfur (Post 1215411)
This is it, Dirtfur reflected. He never led a cat to StarClan's camp before. Oh! He should do a deep and echo-y voice that could show how wise and powerful he is! Clearing his throat, Dirtfur gave out a very unconvincing and dramatic statement. "I am Dirtfur! Former deputy of RiverClan. Do not fear, you are in StarClan." The starry warrior smiled and purred. Sure, his 'StarClan' voice doesn't seem powerful or wise, but is the feeling that counts! He soon gave way to his real voice and welcomed the she-cat. "We are glad to have you here!"

" S-starclan?! " Cottonwish exclaimed, their mind running through everything that happened in the previous couple of minutes. "What about the rogue I was fighting?! Windclan will be attacked!" He started to panic
(A heads up that Cottonwish is genderfluid)

Dirtfur June 12th, 2022 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowBlows12 (Post 1215412)
" S-starclan?! " Cottonwish exclaimed, their mind running through everything that happened in the previous couple of minutes. "What about the rogue I was fighting?! Windclan will be attacked!" He started to panic
(A heads up that Cottonwish is genderfluid)

Uh oh, seems like the newcomer wasn't all that excited to be dead. Dirtfur cleared his throat once more and comforted the cat. "WindClan is doing well, and I assure you that they won't be attacked." The older cat gave a smile. He really hoped that the younger cat would accept it.

SplashyLumi June 12th, 2022 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirtfur (Post 1215413)
Uh oh, seems like the newcomer wasn't all that excited to be dead. Dirtfur cleared his throat once more and comforted the cat. "WindClan is doing well, and I assure you that they won't be attacked." The older cat gave a smile. He really hoped that the younger cat would accept it.

"No!" They broke into tears, future destruction of their clan was going to be their own fault "How do I protect my clan if I'm dead!?" They sobbed. They wouldn't even get to see Rabbitpaw become a warrior or further or joke with Moonblaze ever again. They wouldn't see Owlglide again

Dirtfur June 12th, 2022 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowBlows12 (Post 1215414)
"No!" They broke into tears, future destruction of their clan was going to be their own fault "How do I protect my clan if I'm dead!?" They sobbed. They wouldn't even get to see Rabbitpaw become a warrior or further or joke with Moonblaze ever again. They wouldn't see Owlglide again

Dirtfur kept his smile, but it was now sympathetic. The starry tomcat once had that feeling to protect his clan from any harm, too. "You can still protect them," he meowed to them. "You can go into their dreams and tell them something important."