Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Supernatural RP -- Hunter Academy (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12104)

Burnpaw November 2nd, 2017 10:11 PM

Supernatural RP -- Hunter Academy

Based off of the Supernatural Television series:

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SUPERNATURAL OR ANY OF THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS

Okay, so, pretty much, Sam and Dean have opened the Men Of Letters bunker up as an academy for young Hunters and Men Of Letters in training to have refuge and learn about all things supernatural. It’s basically an orphanage for those who lost their parents to monsters. The younger kids will have classes indoors, but some of the older ones will have solo or group hunts…
Hey, and guess what? I’m not taking any of the cannon characters: FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE! (I will be Dean until he is asked for)
Character Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other):
Best at:
Why they hunt:
How they met Winchester bros:
Sexuality:
Other:

TEACHERS:
Sam Winchester: Hawkstar
Dean Winchester: Me for now, later if someone else wants to be him...
Niatra: Me!
(Will be more [probably])

STUDENTS:
Blake Blistakren: ME!
Delta “Ghost” Syndon: Me
Michelle Shade: Scarwings
Blake (female): Hawkstar
Cassiopeia: Hallowed Echo
Talon Jay: Kyra-Wolfe-666
(Will be more [probably])

HAVE FUN!
(Or die!)

@Scarwings might like this...

Burnpaw November 2nd, 2017 10:15 PM

Re: Supernatural RP -- Hunter Academy

My Charries!

Name: Blake “‘Lake" Blistakren
Looks: 6”4, 123 pounds, skinny, wiry, wild brown hair, pale blue-green eyes, sometimes has light stubble, faded freckles that only show up when he blushes. Whip-marks on back, scars on arm from where his dad broke a beer bottle on him, scar on cheekbone from having face gashed open, almost constantly broken nose he wears a bandage over to keep straight, lotus tattoo on shoulder. Usually wears darker T-shirts with camo pants, leather belt, dark brown combat boots, and his dog-tags.
Personality: Anxious, paranoid, depressed, acts goofy around others (often making jokes at his own expense), protective, socially awkward, will get into fights if ticked off (was raised military, he knows how to hurt someone…)
Role: Student Hunter
Best at: He’s pretty much bait; the Winchesters have known him long enough that they don't worry for safety and tend to purposely throw him in harm’s way.
Why they hunt: His parents were killed by demons when he was young, and he was taken and tortured, as his sister was psychic and they grabbed the wrong child. Military found the child-torture operation and got Blake out; he was the only survivor. He had to learn to adapt and fight with them for awhile, and even at the age of fifteen, became one of their best. He got back to his sister, but Sam and Dean had started another apocalypse and the Hunters they lived with killed her out of fear of her psychic abilities.. He killed all four of them and tried to save her, but he just couldn’t stop the bleeding… He is one of the few out there that will hunt serial killer humans as well as monsters with no regret.
How they met Winchester bros: They were all working the same Vampire case and tag teamed, resulting in the defeat of an entire nest. They parted ways at first, but when they ran into him again and almost got him killed, they decided to take him in… The very beginning of the academy.
Sexuality: Straight
Other: Right away, he developed an almost big-brother bond with Ghost, and tries to look out for the kid as best as he can. He is old enough to find and work his own cases.

Name: Delta “Ghost” Syndon:
Looks: 5”9, 94 pounds, Scrawny albino with dark circles under his eyes from lack of sleep, fluffy hair that falls into his eyes, scar on lip from dehydration, scars on left eyebrow, cheekbone and jaw from having face slammed into glass. Wears black jeans with a ratty black hoodie over a red ATMOSPHERE T-shirt with black combat boots.
Personality: Sarcastic, wary, anxious, jumpy, awkward, antisocial, logistic, quick thinker, shy around girls. At that rebellious stage where he doesn’t want to do as he’s told.
Role: Student of both Men Of Letters and of Hunting.
Best at: He’s smart and he’s fast; what he lacks in strength he makes up for in his cleverness.
Why they hunt: His mother died of Lung Cancer and he hated his dad anyways (and would have celebrated his death [however, his father just left him, so he didn’t die]), so he had no original motive. He was living alone in a haunted house, stealing for food, when he was taught by the Winchesters how to deal with ghosts, earning him the nickname. A year later, he’d ended over a hundred separate hauntings (as well as a couple other cases) and they met up again, this time taking the boy with them to live at the academy.
How they met Winchester bros: He stole Sam’s wallet and they chased him down to the house he lived at, where the ghost they’d been hunting had wrecked havoc upon his life for two years. The thing attacked the albino boy, and they saved him, and taught him how to deal with ghosts. When they left, he decided to follow in their footsteps and soon became well known among the Hunting community for his ability to end some hauntings before anyone was even killed; also for his young age of fourteen. He earned the nickname “Ghost” for his paleness and his specialty of hunting.
Sexuality: Straight
Other: N/A

Name: Niatra
Looks:
Human: 5”10, 110 pounds, lithe, pale skin, long, spiked white hair with black streaks and ends, strange eyes that are yellow with amber around the pupil, bright blue around the outer edge, red speckles, and a few hints of lime green. Wears lots of black including torn skinny jeans, spiked leather jacket, and black fingerless gloves and dark steel earrings. Has white ears and tail with black tufts at the end, and a burn on one shoulder with a small stump growth that looks like it could have been a wing.
Hound: Lanky, wolfish creature with white spiked fur with black streaks and ends to some of the fur, dark steel earrings in ears, burn on one shoulder with the beginnings of a wing growth on the other, and strange eyes that are yellow with amber around the pupil, bright blue around the outer edge, red speckles, and a few hints of lime green.
Personality: Loud, obsessive, snappy, loyal (to Dean…) weirdly optimistic, stubborn, desperate for approval, sly, a bit kleptomatic…
Role: Teacher of Things in Hell and How To Kill Them class.
Best at: Sicking things.
Why they hunt: To try and prove to Dean that although she is an “EVIL” creature, she’s not per say, “evil”. She wants to make up for the things in her past.
How they met Winchester bros: She met Dean the first time he went to Hell… Of course, he didn’t see her… She became confused and quite intrigued by the man, and she began to go out of her way to hear of any progress that happened with him. She wanted to follow him around, but then Castiel showed up… She was an anomaly, so the angel would have killed her. So she slunk in the shadows, staying hidden and going AWOL from Hell. She just watched, and waited, and bided her time, and sometimes she would kill things that hunted the brothers to protect her obsession! One day though, they were dealing with a Kelpie incident and the older Winchester got pulled into the water. She appeared onto Sam’s boat, gave him an evil warding spell, told him to use it when she was able to have a hold on Dean, and dove into the water. The spell sent the Kelpies flying to shore, as well as her as she was counted as “Evil”. Dean had been dragged with her so he ended up not drowning, and the Kelpies suffocated on dry land. Over the next several months, she would appear from time to time, or they would find a dead demon nearby, but it took a long while for her to truly be accepted by Sam… She still hasn’t today, but at least she’s allowed at the academy!
Sexuality: Obsessed with Dean...
Other: She is a Hell-Wolf; which is pretty much a type of hellhound or demon or corrupted angel (nobody is sure which) that has a humanoid form with a tail and ears and a hellhound form that is leaner, bigger, and taller than the others. Their bites can kill demons and other hellhounds and injure angels fairly badly, and in hound form, they can stay invisible to the naked eye if they please. They are very rare, as they are some sort of messed up hybrid accident.

Leucos November 2nd, 2017 10:21 PM

OH YEAH BABY! SUPERNATURAL !
Name: Blake
Looks: without the bow and a black top instead of original outfit boop!
Personality:
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other): student
Best at: guns and hiding
Why they hunt: because her parents where killed by a werewolf
How they met Winchester bros: by chasing after a wendigo and almost being killed
Sexuality: straight
Other: @Burnpaw @Alicewolfheart ( need yang! For bumblebee!)
can my character be named Blake to?

Burnpaw November 2nd, 2017 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 415596)
OH YEAH BABY! SUPERNATURAL !
Name: Blake
Looks: without the bow and a black top instead of original outfit boop!
Personality:
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other): student
Best at: guns and hiding
Why they hunt: because her parents where killed by a werewolf
How they met Winchester bros: by chasing after a wendigo and almost being killed
Sexuality: homosexual
Other: @Burnpaw

Accepted!

fresh November 2nd, 2017 10:37 PM

...what if we don't watch supernatural @Burnpaw

Hallowed Echo November 2nd, 2017 11:09 PM

Name: Cassiopeia (Or Cas for short)
Looks: Short orange hair with blue and green eyes. She wears a dark blue and grey flannel shirt with jeans, combat boots, and a pitch black satchel she carries around all the time.
Personality: TBRP’D
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other): Hunter Student
Best at: Stalking, and Witchcraft
Why they hunt: She dislikes Demons and certain Angels, along with any evil creature.
How they met Winchester bros: She bumped into them on a hunt
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: Nope

Burnpaw November 2nd, 2017 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo (Post 415605)
Name: Cassiopeia (Or Cas for short)
Looks: Short orange hair with blue and green eyes. She wears a dark blue and grey flannel shirt with jeans, combat boots, and a pitch black satchel she carries around all the time.
Personality: TBRP’D
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other): Hunter Student
Best at: Stalking, and Witchcraft
Why they hunt: She dislikes Demons and certain Angels, along with any evil creature.
How they met Winchester bros: She bumped into them on a hunt
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: Nope

Accepted!

Burnpaw November 3rd, 2017 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue jellie (Post 415602)
...what if we don't watch supernatural @Burnpaw

If you have a general idea on what it is and who the Winchesters are, go ahead and put in an OC.

SacredMadness November 3rd, 2017 06:51 PM

I'm Not Even Past the First Season......
Name: Michelle "Mitch" Shade
Looks: Like Scarlett but the ends are dyed blue
Personality: like Scarlett
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other): Student (Hunter)
Best at: Using a bow and arrow, identifying supernatural things
Why they hunt: Her parents were besties with the Winchesters
How they met Winchester bros: She ran into Dean, attempting to hunt a White Lady
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Other: @Burnpaw YOU DIDNT MENTION ME RIGHT!!!! Mitch x Blake?

Burnpaw November 3rd, 2017 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinister Scarwings (Post 415909)
I'm Not Even Past the First Season......
Name: Michelle "Mitch" Shade
Looks: Like Scarlett but the ends are dyed blue
Personality: like Scarlett
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other): Student (Hunter)
Best at: Using a bow and arrow, identifying supernatural things
Why they hunt: Her parents were besties with the Winchesters
How they met Winchester bros: She ran into Dean, attempting to hunt a White Lady
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Other: @Burnpaw YOU DIDNT MENTION ME RIGHT!!!! Mitch x Blake?

Yas! Accepted! Lake gets to fawn over a blue haired Scarlett now XD!

Burnpaw November 3rd, 2017 09:39 PM

@Sinister Scarwings
@Hallowed Echo
@Hawkstar
Shall we begin?

Hallowed Echo November 3rd, 2017 10:01 PM

Sure!)

Leucos November 3rd, 2017 10:03 PM

YAAAS WE shall begin! @Burnpaw

SacredMadness November 4th, 2017 07:55 AM

Yesss @Burnpaw

Burnpaw November 7th, 2017 05:51 PM

@Sinister Scarwings@hallowed echo;@Hawkstar;
(Sorry it took me forever, I was busy moving to another state)

Blake glanced up at the banner above him:
WELCOME YOUNG HUNTERS!
He was nervous about this. How likely was it that everybody here would get along? Not very. They were hunters after all: Flannel wearing killing machines. They didn't mix well. He felt a punch to the shoulder, and whipped around to see fifteen year old Ghost. "D*mnit you scared me!" He hissed at the younger boy, but secretly he was relieved, at least he knew the kid. "Scaredy cat!" Squeaked Ghost in a higher pitched voice (simply to annoy 'Lake of course) "Guesse what> We're the only guys soooooO" He paused for dramatic affect, "We get to share a room!"
"Great..." He rolled his eyes. "You should go meet some people, Dean'll start the welcome speech soon."

SacredMadness November 7th, 2017 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnpaw (Post 418131)
@Sinister Scarwings@hallowed echo;@Hawkstar;
(Sorry it took me forever, I was busy moving to another state)

Blake glanced up at the banner above him:
WELCOME YOUNG HUNTERS!
He was nervous about this. How likely was it that everybody here would get along? Not very. They were hunters after all: Flannel wearing killing machines. They didn't mix well. He felt a punch to the shoulder, and whipped around to see fifteen year old Ghost. "D*mnit you scared me!" He hissed at the younger boy, but secretly he was relieved, at least he knew the kid. "Scaredy cat!" Squeaked Ghost in a higher pitched voice (simply to annoy 'Lake of course) "Guesse what> We're the only guys soooooO" He paused for dramatic affect, "We get to share a room!"
"Great..." He rolled his eyes. "You should go meet some people, Dean'll start the welcome speech soon."

Michelle Shade walked with an aura of strength. She spotted some other people but didn't make a sound. On the inside however, she was bouncing up and down with excitement. She honestly couldn't wait!! She snuck a grin as she saw the only two guys bickering. "What girls," she muttered under her breath.

Leucos November 7th, 2017 07:16 PM

Blake walked up to the academy she didn't notice the banner because her nose was stuck in a book as always , she had two guns strapped to her hip her yellow cat eyes looked cold and deadly . She sighed as she heard the other people speak , yay ....people . Her gaze shifted away from her book to at least see the people around her and the banner .
this might not be so bad, but I just hope I can get some peace and quiet ....probably would never happen in my case she thought as she spotted another girl and two boys
well at least in not the only girl here she added in her thoughts but her gaze whent back to her book.

Burnpaw November 7th, 2017 10:09 PM

Niatra wagged her tail and looked up at Dean with puppy eyes. "Just take them their schedules and give each of them an angel blade-- we want our students to be as safe as possible." She held a basket with each of the items inside of it. "And for your sake, don't tell them that those can hurt you!" She nodded and trotted off, eyes sparkling with excitement of her first task as a instructor at Dean's (sure, it was Sam's too, but she didn't care) school. She puffed her chest in determination. She was desperrate to do even the smallest task perfectly. I wont let him down!
The first people she came to were the boys, she knew them. "Hey Nia," Started Blake, "Whatcha got there?" He took his schedule and Blade, thanking her, while Ghost did the same. The albino boy hesitated a second though, "Thanks Niatra, but um... Why are you in hound form?"
She glared at him, setting the basket onto the ground carefully before releasing it with her jaw. She stepped into a different room, shifted, and came back out with her arms crossed. "Dogs are less threatening. I don't want to scare the others." She tilted her head, weird eyes boring into theirs. "Now if you excuse me,
I need to tend to the other students."
She turned back and trotted over to Michelle.

Leucos November 7th, 2017 10:15 PM

Blake watched Niatra as she talked to the other kids and slight giggled
of course forgotten just like at the other schools she thought as she flipped a page of her book , she sat on the ground with a sigh her yellow eyes scanned the words of the delicate paper . " Hey it's not like I care oh no " she said sarcastically with an added frown

Sam grabbed his stuff as he noticed niatra and his brother he couldn't help but laugh
" so Dean how's the new crush ? " he asked with a playful punch on Dean shoulder and a smirk
@Burnpaw

Burnpaw November 7th, 2017 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 418267)
Blake watched Niatra as she talked to the other kids and slight giggled
of course forgotten just like at the other schools she thought as she flipped a page of her book , she sat on the ground with a sigh her yellow eyes scanned the words of the delicate paper . She loved books ! Every kind " Hey it's not like I care oh no " she said sarcastically

Sam was grabbed his stuff as he noticed niatra and his brother he couldn't help but laugh
" so Dean how's the new crush ? " he asked with a playful punch on Dean shoulder and a smirk
@Burnpaw

"Dude! Not cool!" Dean grumbled at his younger brother. "She's a monster. It's not like I think she's hot!" He quickly changed the subject. "Too bad Jody didn't enroll her girls, they'd have great assets." He rubbed his jaw, "Man, They've been here for only a few minutes and I already want to drink... I feel bad for parents."
(Don't worry, Niatra didn't forget you, she just went to give Mitch hers first) Niatra trotted up to the girl-called-Blake in a friendly way, she'd been wearing her contacts in an attempt to not look any more frightening than she already was.

Leucos November 7th, 2017 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnpaw (Post 418268)
"Dude! Not cool!" Dean grumbled at his younger brother. "She's a monster. It's not like I think she's hot!" He quickly changed the subject. "Too bad Jody didn't enroll her girls, they'd have great assets." He rubbed his jaw, "Man, They've been here for only a few minutes and I already want to drink... I feel bad for parents."
(Don't worry, Niatra didn't forget you, she just went to give Mitch hers first) Niatra trotted up to the girl-called-Blake in a friendly way, she'd been wearing her contacts in an attempt to not look any more frightening than she already was.

Sam chuckled
" Yeah , hey at least Rowena or Crowley aren't here , and drinking ? Dude you need to lay low . What would Bobby say? " he said with a smile he remembered all those other times even the bad times
" just be glad Becky isn't here that annoying fan girl or the ghost facers . We have our own ' job ' now so to speak " he said as he started heading out the door but he tripped on some string " DUDE! no more pranks ! What I tell you " Sam shouted as he fell in the ground

Blake looked up from her book her cat like eyes shined a little a small smile was on her face " hi , your niatra right? " she asked as she put away her book and she shifted one of her guns

Hallowed Echo November 7th, 2017 10:33 PM

Cassiopeia walked around, holding onto her satchel. She looked around before spotted Dean and Sam. She was tempted to call them ‘Squirrel’ and ‘Moose’ to see their reactions. She decided not to and riffled through her bag to pull out a book called Freedom Writers Diary. She opened to the page she stopped at and began reading.

Burnpaw November 7th, 2017 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 418271)
Sam chuckled
" Yeah , hey at least Rowena or Crowley aren't here , and drinking ? Dude you need to lay low . What would Bobby say? " he said with a smile he remembered all those other times even the bad times
" just be glad Becky isn't here that annoying fan girl or the ghost facers . We have our own ' job ' now so to speak " he said as he started heading out the door but he tripped as he slipped on some string " DUDE! no more pranks ! What I tell you " Sam shouted as he fell in the ground

Blake looked up from her book her cat like eyes shined a little a small smile was on her face " hi , your niatra right? " she asked as she put away her book and she shifted one of her guns

Dean laughed as he watched Sam slip. "Hey, you deserved that, and we've gotta have fun while we can, right? Now we have to deal with a bunch of freaking teenagers!" He held out an arm and pulled Sam up, "I think we're missing a kid... Awesome. we're failing already."

Niatra wagged her tail lightly in an attempt to answer the question, but tensed slightly at the movement towards the gun. Sure, it probably couldn't kill her, but it would hurt if she got shot and she didn't want to have to leave the academy to keep the kids comfortable. She tried not to panic. Dean will kick me out if she shoots me! What do I do!? WHAT DO I DO!? She set the basket down, hoping the girl would take her things so she could get away from any tension.

Burnpaw November 7th, 2017 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo (Post 418272)
Cassiopeia walked around, holding onto her satchel. She looked around before spotted Dean and Sam. She was tempted to call them ‘Squirrel’ and ‘Moose’ to see their reactions. She decided not to and riffled through her bag to pull out a book called Freedom Writers Diary. She opened to the page she stopped at and began reading.

Dean glanced up to see Cassiopeia. "Huh, I guess today's going to be a good day, everybody is here and accounted for!"

Hallowed Echo November 7th, 2017 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnpaw (Post 418274)
Dean glanced up to see Cassiopeia. "Huh, I guess today's going to be a good day, everybody is here and accounted for!"

Cas peeked up from her book before burying her nose into again. She moved out of the way so she wouldn’t get bumped into.

@Burnpaw, can I rp as Castiel in this or is he not in this yet. Also can I make a teacher oc that is a demon but not one of Crowley’s. like a good demon?)

Leucos November 7th, 2017 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnpaw (Post 418273)
Dean laughed as he watched Sam slip. "Hey, you deserved that, and we've gotta have fun while we can, right? Now we have to deal with a bunch of freaking teenagers!" He held out an arm and pulled Sam up, "I think we're missing a kid... Awesome. we're failing already."

Niatra wagged her tail lightly in an attempt to answer the question, but tensed slightly at the movement towards the gun. Sure, it probably couldn't kill her, but it would hurt if she got shot and she didn't want to have to leave the academy to keep the kids comfortable. She tried not to panic. Dean will kick me out if she shoots me! What do I do!? WHAT DO I DO!? She set the basket down, hoping the girl would take her things so she could get away from any tension.

Sam laughed a little he did need to loosen up a bit he brushed his shirt off
" thanks man , and I think we should get the show on the road don't you think? And besides the kid will find it's way here . " he said an e rolled his shoulder " shall we? " he asked as he clapped once

Blake tilted her head as she noticed Niatras movements she had a look of worry on her face , she just needed to position the gun so it won't fall off
" easy .... I just didn't want the gun to fall off ... " she said softly as she looked up at the other girl , her yellow eyes had a sense of guilt
this is why every one was ignoring me , cause I was a freak who always brought guns every where , a freak....no stop that don't think like that those rumors where the past , your not a freak she thought . Blake cleared her throat as she looked down She Had A Dark Style Some Make Up Above THe eyes A Black TAnk top And BLAck bandages

Hallowed Echo November 7th, 2017 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 418276)
" thanks man , and I think we should get the show on the road don't you think? And besides the kid will find it's way here . " he said an e rolled his shoulder " shall we? " he asked as he clapped once

Blake tilted her head as she noticed Niatras movements she had a look of worry on her face , she just needed to position the gun so it won't fall off
" easy .... I just didn't want the gun to fall off ... " she said softly as she looked up at the other girl , her yellow eyes had a sense of guilt
this is why every one was ignoring me , cause I was a freak who always brought guns every where , a freak....no stop that don't think like that those rumors where the past , your not a freak she thought . Blake cleared her throat as she looked down She Had A Dark Style Some Make Up Above THe eyes A Black TAnk top And BLAck bandages

Cas closed her book and walked over to Blake, “Hi, I’m Cassiopeia or Cas for short.” She said, introducing herself. She put the book away and held her hand out for Blake to shake it she wanted to.

Leucos November 7th, 2017 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo (Post 418279)
Cas closed her book and walked over to Blake, “Hi, I’m Cassiopeia or Cas for short.” She said, introducing herself. She put the book away and held her hand out for Blake to shake it she wanted to.

Blake shook her head as she heard cas
" b..blake.. " she said a little quiet she hesitantly shook cas hand
strange she's being nice? Well thankfully she is ...I don't think I could have gone through another year with bullies she thought . Her yellow cat like eyes scanned this new comer . She was a quiet person .

Burnpaw November 7th, 2017 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo (Post 418275)
Cas peeked up from her book before burying her nose into again. She moved out of the way so she wouldn’t get bumped into.

@Burnpaw, can I rp as Castiel in this or is he not in this yet. Also can I make a teacher oc that is a demon but not one of Crowley’s. like a good demon?)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 418276)

this is why every one was ignoring me , cause I was a freak who always brought guns every where , a goth freak....no stop that don't think like that those rumors where the past , sure your still goth but not a freak she thought . Blake cleared her throat as she looked down She Had A Dark Style Some Make Up Above THe eyes A Black TAnk top And BLAck bandages

@Hallowed Echo: (*tear* Yes, yes you may.)

Niatra relaxed a little, grinning a doggish grin and wagging her tail good-naturedly to show she took no offense. After the girl took her things, she made her way over to Cassiopeia, holding the basket in her jaws and tilting her head in a puppy-ish way.

Ghost glanced around warily. He hated people, but Lake was right; he needed to at least attempt socialization. He rolled his shoulders warily. This is going to be difficult. Not only was everybody here that he didn't already know a GIRL, but they were all more than two years older than him. Maybe they wont be able to tell... Ah who am I kidding, even with my growth spurt sending me to 5"10, I'm still to skinny looking to be any older looking... Maybe they'll think I'm cute? He cleared his throat, rolled his shoulders back, and ran his fingers through his hair before walking up nonchalantly to Blake (female) and sat down next to her. "Hey, what're you reading?"

'Lake found himself leaning on the wall and gazing at each of the new students and evaluating them, jaw clenched with anxiety. He'd only lived here with the Winchesters for a couple of weeks, but it already felt like his home was being invaded. He paused when he saw Ghost sitting down next to a girl and tried not to crack a grin. Good luck with that Bud. He continued gazing around when his eyes stopped and his breath caught in his throat. There was a fiesty looking girl with blue tips on her hair that he couldn't stop staring at. THISISWHYIDON'TSOCIALIZE

Leucos November 7th, 2017 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnpaw (Post 418281)
@Hallowed Echo: (*tear* Yes, yes you may.)

Niatra relaxed a little, grinning a doggish grin and wagging her tail good-naturedly to show she took no offense. After the girl took her things, she made her way over to Cassiopeia, holding the basket in her jaws and tilting her head in a puppy-ish way.

Ghost glanced around warily. He hated people, but Lake was right; he needed to at least attempt socialization. He rolled his shoulders warily. This is going to be difficult. Not only was everybody here that he didn't already know a GIRL, but they were all more than two years older than him. Maybe they wont be able to tell... Ah who am I kidding, even with my growth spurt sending me to 5"10, I'm still to skinny looking to be any older looking... Maybe they'll think I'm cute? He cleared his throat, rolled his shoulders back, and ran his fingers through his hair before walking up nonchalantly to Blake (female) and sat down next to her. "Hey, what're you reading?"

'Lake found himself leaning on the wall and gazing at each of the new students and evaluating them, jaw clenched with anxiety. He'd only lived here with the Winchesters for a couple of weeks, but it already felt like his home was being invaded. He paused when he saw Ghost sitting down next to a girl and tried not to crack a grin. Good luck with that Bud. He continued gazing around when his eyes stopped and his breath caught in his throat. There was a fiesty looking girl with blue tips on her hair that he couldn't stop staring at. THISISWHYIDON'TSOCIALIZE

Blake quickly looked at the owner of the other voice she wasn't used to this , being in front of attention type of thing she was used to one person and that was that why is everybody talking to me!? she thought and cleared her throat her yellow eyes now had a cold look returning
" beauty and the beast .... " she said quietly and rubbed her wrist she then grabbed her book and opened it back up

Burnpaw November 7th, 2017 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 418283)
Blake quickly looked at the owner of the other voice she wasn't used to this , being in front of attention type of thing she was used to one person and that was that why is everybody talking to me!? she thought and cleared her throat her yellow eyes now had a cold look returning
" beauty and the beast .... " she said quietly and rubbed her wrist

( @Hallowed Echo )
Ghost was truly surprised that they'd acknowledged his existence. "Cool, that's cool. Awesome. Um, I'm Delta, but everybody just calls me Ghost because... Well, long story. Who are you two?" He asked, turning to look up at Cas as well.

Leucos November 7th, 2017 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnpaw (Post 418284)
( @Hallowed Echo )
Ghost was truly surprised that they'd acknowledged his existence. "Cool, that's cool. Awesome. Um, I'm Delta, but everybody just calls me Ghost because... Well, long story. Who are you two?" He asked, turning to look up at Cas as well.

She glanced at him from the corner of her eye
" Blake " she said as she flipped a page she then repositioned her black bandages " sorry I'm not used to conversation as much " she added she took a deep breath and rolled her shoulders
brace yourself for the rude comments just like last year blakey she thought

Burnpaw November 7th, 2017 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 418285)
She glanced at him from the corner of her eye
" Blake " she said as she flipped a page she then repositioned her black bandages " sorry I'm not used to conversation as much " she added she took a deep breath and rolled her shoulders
brace yourself for the rude comments just like last year blakey she thought

"Oh hey, that's cool, my... Friend?.. Over there, the one looking all paralyzed, his name's Blake too, but He just goes by 'Lake and the name sounds better on you anyways." He smiled awkwardly. Wow, they haven't pushed me away yet!

Leucos November 7th, 2017 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnpaw (Post 418287)
"Oh hey, that's cool, my... Friend?.. Over there, the one looking all paralyzed, his name's Blake too, but He just goes by 'Lake and the name sounds better on you anyways." He smiled awkwardly. Wow, they haven't pushed me away yet!

Her eyebrow raised did he just complement me? Well that's a first! she thought and managed to crack a smile she looked at lake with a smile as well.
" names aren't things you wear ghost it's what they describe about you " She Said In Her Husky Tone . ( I changed her sexuality to straight)

Burnpaw November 7th, 2017 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 418288)
Her eyebrow raised did he just complement me? Well that's a first! she thought and managed to crack a smile she looked at lake with a smile as well.
" names aren't things you wear ghost it's what they describe about you " She Said In Her Husky Tone .

A slight bit of color showed up on the albino teen's face. "Well, um, I like the nickname, it kindof suites me. But you can call me whatever you want. It's all cool." He tried to shrug nonchalantly, but he probably looked as idiotic as he felt.

Leucos November 7th, 2017 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnpaw (Post 418290)
A slight bit of color showed up on the albino teen's face. "Well, um, I like the nickname, it kindof suites me. But you can call me whatever you want. It's all cool." He tried to shrug nonchalantly, but he probably looked as idiotic as he felt.

Blake chuckled
" what ever you say" she said and took out on of her guns she unloaded it just in case of any one felt threatened or scared . She already looked like a beast but she wasn't one . It was surprising that this boy didn't make fun of her
" I'm surprised your not making fun of me " she added as she pushed a piece of midnight black hair out of the way .

Burnpaw November 8th, 2017 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 418293)
Blake chuckled
" what ever you say" she said and took out on of her guns she unloaded it just in case of any one felt threatened or scared . She already looked like a beast but she wasn't one . It was surprising that this boy didn't make fun of her
" I'm surprised your not making fun of me " she added as she pushed a piece of midnight black hair out of the way .

Ghost grinned and ran his fingers through his opposing peroxide-white hair. "I'm surprised you aren't making fun of me!"

Leucos November 8th, 2017 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnpaw (Post 418574)
Ghost grinned and ran his fingers through his opposing peroxide-white hair. "I'm surprised you aren't making fun of me!"

Blake had to laugh this time why would she be making fun of him ? He was the normal one not her
" Because your normal I'm not , 1 my eyes 2 my dark almost sinister looks and 3 my attitude " she said as she put up three fingers . ( response might take a while )

Burnpaw November 8th, 2017 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 418583)
Blake had to laugh this time why would she be making fun of him ? He was the normal one not her
" Because your normal I'm not , 1 my eyes 2 my dark almost sinister looks and 3 my attitude " she said as she put up three fingers . ( response might take a while )

"Yeah, but I'm albino and I wear dark things too. Plus I've been told I'm a bit of a weirdo." Ghost was extremely excited. Pretty older girl who acknowledges my existence! Wow, today is my good luck day!

Leucos November 8th, 2017 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnpaw (Post 418590)
"Yeah, but I'm albino and I wear dark things too. Plus I've been told I'm a bit of a weirdo." Ghost was extremely excited. Pretty older girl who acknowledges my existence! Wow, today is my good luck day!

Blake shrugged it really wasn't a big deal for her that he was albino
" so??? Nothing about that bothers me . " she said as her cat like eyes looked at him this has to be a joke ....no body talks to me without wrinkling there nose or a face expression . she thought as she put her book away and took out her iPod she put in a ear bud so she could still hear her acquaintance . But she couldn't help to just sing her favorite song or one of them
" The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it " she sang as her husky yet beautiful voice was calming . The music was blasting through her other ear bud