Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   SkyClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   SkyClan Clearing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51)

Fawn October 3rd, 2016 11:45 PM

SkyClan Clearing

paxil October 5th, 2016 06:55 PM

Re: SkyClan Clearing

milkweed couldn't say she was all that thrilled to be awake another day. she enjoyed mornings, sure. but she couldn't say she enjoyed the thrill of them. some cats would think of a new morning as a fresh start, or a new opportunity. but milkweed knew better than that. there were no opportunities for her. she was too old to do anything with her life, but too young to get to look back and be contempt. she was disappointed in her life, that was a fact. but she couldn't help but hope that one day, she'd mean something to the clan.

stepping out from the warrior's den and examining the oh-so familiar surroundings, she gave a quick, quiet sigh and approached the fresh-kill pile. it was shrinking, as it always did when leaf-fall came around. no surprises, nothing new. she was so tempted to push herself, to say something out-of-the-blue, to start up conversation with another cat, but today would not be the day she stepped out of her comfort zone. she wanted to eat cake, but she had none to begin with.

waiting for someone to come over to her and offer to bring her on a patrol, as happened every day, she took a few steps back and sat down, the sounds of early-morning chatter filling her ears.

name - milkweed
gender - she-cat
age - forty-one moons (born april 20th, 2013)
allegiance - skyclan
rank - warrior
previous ranks - kit, apprentice

appearance - click - milkweed is a lilac solid she-cat with white van markings. she has a white tailtip, along with various lilac spots around her face and legs. she is somewhat short, and has diluted hazel eyes.
full bio - here

quote my post when interacting with milkweed!

Ivy October 6th, 2016 08:11 AM

Larkpool twitched her ears as the small she cat slid out of the Warrior's Den to look for her sister. "Where is she?" She muttered to herself, a little frusterated that Paledusk would go off without telling her. As she looked around, she spotted a crow on the fresh kill pile which immediently registered somethinf in her brain. She growled softly. "Crowflight.." She muttered, thinking her sister was probably stilltrailing after the tom.

Gone October 6th, 2016 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivy (Post 523)
Larkpool twitched her ears as the small she cat slid out of the Warrior's Den to look for her sister. "Where is she?" She muttered to herself, a little frusterated that Paledusk would go off without telling her. As she looked around, she spotted a crow on the fresh kill pile which immediently registered somethinf in her brain. She growled softly. "Crowflight.." She muttered, thinking her sister was probably stilltrailing after the tom.

Paledusk was sitting in the clearing, bathing in the sun, her eyes closed shut, she had a small smile on her maw, so whatever she was thinking of, or whoever she was thinking abour was making her pretty happy, her pale gray fur was freshly groomed. The she-cat's ears perked slightly as she heard someone walk out of the Warrior's den, and the only cat she knew that slept that much was her sister, she opened one of her green eyes and gazed at Larkpool, giving her a shy smile.

Ivy October 6th, 2016 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven & Co (Post 525)
Paledusk was sitting in the clearing, bathing in the sun, her eyes closed shut, she had a small smile on her maw, so whatever she was thinking of, or whoever she was thinking abour was making her pretty happy, her pale gray fur was freshly groomed. The she-cat's ears perked slightly as she heard someone walk out of the Warrior's den, and the only cat she knew that slept that much was her sister, she opened one of her green eyes and gazed at Larkpool, giving her a shy smile.

Crowflight was just walking in with a small thrush. Bony with not much meat on it, but it might make a meal. Almost shamefully, but not quite, he set it in the middle of the prey pile. He then walked past Paledusk without any acknowledgement and sat down alone to groom himself. Meanwhole, Larkpool huffed and stormed over to her sister. "Honestly, I cant keep up with you anymore!" But she said this in an affectionate way as she licked her sister behind the ears affectionately.

Gone October 6th, 2016 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivy (Post 526)
Crowflight was just walking in with a small thrush. Bony with not much meat on it, but it might make a meal. Almost shamefully, but not quite, he set it in the middle of the prey pile. He then walked past Paledusk without any acknowledgement and sat down alone to groom himself. Meanwhole, Larkpool huffed and stormed over to her sister. "Honestly, I cant keep up with you anymore!" But she said this in an affectionate way as she licked her sister behind the ears affectionately.

Paledusk turned her gaze towards Crowflight as he walked passed her, ears twitching slightly, she shrunk back a bit until her sister stormed over to her. "H-Heh, you need to sleep a bit less, it's sunhigh right now, and you were still sleeping." The pale gray she-cat giggled, her giggle was pretty high pitched, she then looked up at her sister and leaned over to her. "C-Can you go a bit lower..? I have a spot of matted fur that I can't reach behind my neck." She admitted, laughing awkwardly.

Ivy October 6th, 2016 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven & Co (Post 528)
Paledusk turned her gaze towards Crowflight as he walked passed her, ears twitching slightly, she shrunk back a bit until her sister stormed over to her. "H-Heh, you need to sleep a bit less, it's sunhigh right now, and you were still sleeping." The pale gray she-cat giggled, her giggle was pretty high pitched, she then looked up at her sister and leaned over to her. "C-Can you go a bit lower..? I have a spot of matted fur that I can't reach behind my neck." She admitted, laughing awkwardly.

Larkpool nodded nd rasped her tongue over her sister's tangled fur. "I heard Crowflight has become quite solemn for a while now. What do you think he's up to?" The molly asked her littermate as she looked over at the black tom who was currently grooming himself carefully. "It's rather suspecious since before he was like this he was a big loudmouth and arrogant." Larkpool muttered.

Gone October 6th, 2016 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivy (Post 530)
Larkpool nodded nd rasped her tongue over her sister's tangled fur. "I heard Crowflight has become quite solemn for a while now. What do you think he's up to?" The molly asked her littermate as she looked over at the black tom who was currently grooming himself carefully. "It's rather suspecious since before he was like this he was a big loudmouth and arrogant." Larkpool muttered.

Paledusk purred as she felt her sister groom her fur, she looked up at her, eyes sparkling, then she remembered something at what Larkpool had just told her, she looked up at her and blushed slightly. "I-I've actually been pretty kind to him these days, and whenever he tried to do something, I just gave him something and complimented him, m-maybe he understood that he doesn't need to be arrogant..." The she-cat mewed, giving her sister a shy smile. "M-Maybe I've changed him!" She exclaimed happily and quickly shrunk back.

Ivy October 6th, 2016 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven & Co (Post 532)
Paledusk purred as she felt her sister groom her fur, she looked up at her, eyes sparkling, then she remembered something at what Larkpool had just told her, she looked up at her and blushed slightly. "I-I've actually been pretty kind to him these days, and whenever he tried to do something, I just gave him something and complimented him, m-maybe he understood that he doesn't need to be arrogant..." The she-cat mewed, giving her sister a shy smile. "M-Maybe I've changed him!" She exclaimed happily and quickly shrunk back.

Larkpool raised a brow at this. "No. he wants something and Im gonna find out what.." She growled half to herself, half to Paledusk. Standing up, Larkpool marched across the clearing towards the tom, her eyes narrowed as Crwoflight stood up to confront her, his expression had a similar look to Larkpool's.

Gone October 6th, 2016 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivy (Post 534)
Larkpool raised a brow at this. "No. he wants something and Im gonna find out what.." She growled half to herself, half to Paledusk. Standing up, Larkpool marched across the clearing towards the tom, her eyes narrowed as Crwoflight stood up to confront her, his expression had a similar look to Larkpool's.

Paledusk quickly got in-between the two cats, protectively standing in front of Crowflight, her gaze meeting her sister's "Leave him out of this, you can't judge him just like that... I never did this to anyone you like, so just return me that... Please, sis'..." The she-cat begged, not afraid to confront her sister at all. "I-I don't want any of you to get in an argument... There's no need for this and you know it Larky..." She mewed firmly than ever before.

Ivy October 6th, 2016 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven & Co (Post 535)
Paledusk quickly got in-between the two cats, protectively standing in front of Crowflight, her gaze meeting her sister's "Leave him out of this, you can't judge him just like that... I never did this to anyone you like, so just return me that... Please, sis'..." The she-cat begged, not afraid to confront her sister at all. "I-I don't want any of you to get in an argument... There's no need for this and you know it Larky..." She mewed firmly than ever before.

Crowflight nosed Paledusk out of the way and snarled at Larkpool before walking away. "Nice speech, Paledusk, but try it on someone who would care." He laughed as he padded away. Larkpool huffed. "I dont know what you see in him to be honest!" She said irritated. "Paledusk, find a dofferent hobby rather than just stalking him." She ordered firmly.

Gone October 6th, 2016 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivy (Post 537)
Crowflight nosed Paledusk out of the way and snarled at Larkpool before walking away. "Nice speech, Paledusk, but try it on someone who would care." He laughed as he padded away. Larkpool huffed. "I dont know what you see in him to be honest!" She said irritated. "Paledusk, find a dofferent hobby rather than just stalking him." She ordered firmly.

Paledusk felt enraged at what the tom had said and quickly whirled around. "Maybe if you were raised the right way, people would care more about you, you insolent tom, from what I saw, the last person who cared about you was me, no one else does! That's exactly why your parents left the clan!" She growled, she didn't regret one single word she had just said, her eyes filled with rage. "Maybe if you were less arrogent and imbecile, you could have people by your side, because believe me, living alone isn't something you want." She added firmly.

Ivy October 6th, 2016 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven & Co (Post 540)
Paledusk felt enraged at what the tom had said and quickly whirled around. "Maybe if you were raised the right way, people would care more about you, you insolent tom, from what I saw, the last person who cared about you was me, no one else does! That's exactly why your parents left the clan!" She growled, she didn't regret one single word she had just said, her eyes filled with rage. "Maybe if you were less arrogent and imbecile, you could have people by your side, because believe me, living alone isn't something you want." She added firmly.

Crowflight's left eye twitched and he turned around. "Look she cat. I dont care if you like me or not. Im not looking for love and Im glad my parents left! So be quiet and shut up!" His hackles were raised and his balck fur was bristling in fury at Paledusk.

Gone October 6th, 2016 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivy (Post 543)
Crowflight's left eye twitched and he turned around. "Look she cat. I dont care if you like me or not. Im not looking for love and Im glad my parents left! So be quiet and shut up!" His hackles were raised and his balck fur was bristling in fury at Paledusk.

Paledusk growled at him. "You are looking for love, I saw you and that pathetic Crowpaw." She teased, a grin on her maw before she neared him, clearly not afraid of him, she knew everything about him, and was happy about that, she unsheated her claws and glared at him. "Maybe you're the one who should shut up, because there's a big difference between us, you have no one, I have other cats who got my back, so if you dare to attack me, you're not gonna be here for so long... On the contrary, if I attack you, nothing much will happen, with how arrogant you are, I doubt anyone would be missing you." The she-cat mewed in a cold tone, showing her other side.

Hexict October 6th, 2016 09:16 AM

[@Empress of Evil]

The dusty warrior bit his lip slightly as she asked if he was sure about his agreement that being a medicine cat would be fun. He hadn't wanted to say anything to discourage her by pointing out the downside of the position. "Uhh... well," he hesitant before admitting how he really saw it. "It's just that you - you know - don't really do anything fun. They stick around camp and don't really leave until they need herbs. They can't have a mate or kits and or anything like that... and they don't get to hunt or fight and stuff," he wasn't sure how Mistygaze would take this, but kept his yellow orbs on her. "But I'm sure that it fits some people, since there usually is a medicine cat," he quickly added, and forced a smile for his friend.

Ivy October 6th, 2016 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven & Co (Post 545)
Paledusk growled at him. "You are looking for love, I saw you and that pathetic Crowpaw." She teased, a grin on her maw before she neared him, clearly not afraid of him, she knew everything about him, and was happy about that, she unsheated her claws and glared at him. "Maybe you're the one who should shut up, because there's a big difference between us, you have no one, I have other cats who got my back, so if you dare to attack me, you're not gonna be here for so long... On the contrary, if I attack you, nothing much will happen, with how arrogant you are, I doubt anyone would be missing you." The she-cat mewed in a cold tone, showing her other side.

"Paledusk, enough." Larkpool ordered firmly. "We can deal with him later, okay?" The mottled she cat nosed her sister away from the threatning tom. Crowflight rolled his eyes at Paledusk's pathetic attempts ro bring him down. He turned around and walked off, his tail flicking casually. Meanwhile, Larkpool slapped her sister with her tail harshly. "Just because you hate him doesent mean you have to be that nasty!"

Gone October 6th, 2016 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivy (Post 581)
"Paledusk, enough." Larkpool ordered firmly. "We can deal with him later, okay?" The mottled she cat nosed her sister away from the threatning tom. Crowflight rolled his eyes at Paledusk's pathetic attempts ro bring him down. He turned around and walked off, his tail flicking casually. Meanwhile, Larkpool slapped her sister with her tail harshly. "Just because you hate him doesent mean you have to be that nasty!"

Paledusk shook her head and bit the tom's tail with all her power, drawing loads of blood from it. "I'm dealing with him now!" She snarled, pinning the tom down with her small frame and glaring at him. "Meet me on the territory, unless you're scared." She growled in his ear firmly, her claws already starting to dig his chest, but she didn't want to fight him at all, she had other plans, that's where she would leave him speechless, totally not ready for what would happen, she smiled softly and quickly made her angry expression come back.

Ivy October 6th, 2016 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven & Co (Post 588)
Paledusk shook her head and bit the tom's tail with all her power, drawing loads of blood from it. "I'm dealing with him now!" She snarled, pinning the tom down with her small frame and glaring at him. "Meet me on the territory, unless you're scared." She growled in his ear firmly, her claws already starting to dig his chest, but she didn't want to fight him at all, she had other plans, that's where she would leave him speechless, totally not ready for what would happen, she smiled softly and quickly made her angry expression come back.

"FIne..." Crowflight sniffed and walked away into SkyClan's lush forest. (NO power playing Rave)

Gone October 6th, 2016 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivy (Post 617)
"FIne..." Crowflight sniffed and walked away into SkyClan's lush forest. (NO power playing Rave)

Paledusk grinned and walked over to her big sister. "Stay here, Larky." She purred, winking at her before she smiled at Crowflight, she stretched and left onto the territory. (She won't even foght him xD)

Owl October 6th, 2016 05:27 PM

@Duskflight

Willowrain carried the squirrel into camp with a smile underneath. She may not of caught it all by herself but she successfully pair hunted with Yarrowpounce. Hopefully, her sister would be very pleased to learn that she's actually trying to make an effort. Currently Ferndrop was a little more distant from the clan due to the fact that a few moons ago, rogues attacked and one of them managed to cause Ferndrop to go blind in one eye. Poor Ferndrop had a nasty scar on her left eye that made her once beautiful elegant face a bit harder to look at. Willowrain shook her head clear of such thoughts and focused her attention onto Yarrowpounce as she settled her squirrel down. "Thank you so much for showing me a bit today. I really appreciated it!" She had more confidence now about hunting with someone, well only if that someone was Yarrowpounce. However, the she-cat didn't noticed that fur on her head stood up from coming through the entrance and she looked quite funny with a tuft of fur sticking up like an apple core on the middle of her head. Her pale eyes scanned the clearing and pointed a shady spot away from the sun. "Do you wanna share a meal?" They had been hunting and she was sure he had to be hungry.

The Cannibal October 6th, 2016 05:27 PM

(For @Silvernight and @Frisk)

About the normal time she wakes up, Avocetrose came strolling out of the warriors den, casually and slowly stretching out her legs as she did so all the while whilst yawning, her tail lifted high and curling slightly at the end. She was still in a rather sour mood after her run in with Lavendersun the other day, there was still bits of mud and grass clinging to parts of her fur that she still needed to get out. Looking around the camp, the black and white patched warrior immediately began to trek towards a sunny patch, much like the one where Lavender and her first met, and flopped down to eagerly begin grooming herself, focusing mainly on the parts of her fur that still had the mud and dirt stuck to it, tugging them out carefully so she wouldn't pull out clumps of her own fur. The sun beat warmly down upon her, cheering her spirits if even only a little bit, her green gaze slowly sweeping its way across the camp clearing, taking in all of the cats that were awake now and anyone of interest, praying to Starclan that she didn't see that wretched beast of a warrior named Lavendersun. After her gaze made a few more sweeps across the clearing, she focused back on her pelt, finally getting the last few clumps of mud out and smoothing over the rest of her fur, giving it a nice gentle shine now that she was laying in the sun. "Thank Starclan I finally got it out.." She muttered under her breath as she slowly finished up her morning grooming session, her tail curling over her hind paws and her gaze lifting again to survey the clan clearing once more.

Empress Of Evil October 6th, 2016 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hexict (Post 546)
[@Empress of Evil]

The dusty warrior bit his lip slightly as she asked if he was sure about his agreement that being a medicine cat would be fun. He hadn't wanted to say anything to discourage her by pointing out the downside of the position. "Uhh... well," he hesitant before admitting how he really saw it. "It's just that you - you know - don't really do anything fun. They stick around camp and don't really leave until they need herbs. They can't have a mate or kits and or anything like that... and they don't get to hunt or fight and stuff," he wasn't sure how Mistygaze would take this, but kept his yellow orbs on her. "But I'm sure that it fits some people, since there usually is a medicine cat," he quickly added, and forced a smile for his friend.

Mistygaze knew that Birchtail was right with some of the things he mentioned. Although, I wonder how many medicine cats followed the mate and kits rule. Stormlight couldn't have, he was too....commited...Mistygaze thought. Despite the unknown fact Stormlight actually had broken that rule. "i know....there are definitely some downfalls for being a medicine cat. But what's the point of me being a warrior? I'm half blind afterall! I'm useless since I keep crashing into things" Mistygaze thought. Her blind left eye normally got her worked up about things and always made her frustrated. She always really wishes that she had never been born with a blind eye. But you can't change the past....

The Cannibal October 6th, 2016 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owl (Post 957)
@Duskflight

Willowrain carried the squirrel into camp with a smile underneath. She may not of caught it all by herself but she successfully pair hunted with Yarrowpounce. Hopefully, her sister would be very pleased to learn that she's actually trying to make an effort. Currently Ferndrop was a little more distant from the clan due to the fact that a few moons ago, rogues attacked and one of them managed to cause Ferndrop to go blind in one eye. Poor Ferndrop had a nasty scar on her left eye that made her once beautiful elegant face a bit harder to look at. Willowrain shook her head clear of such thoughts and focused her attention onto Yarrowpounce as she settled her squirrel down. "Thank you so much for showing me a bit today. I really appreciated it!" She had more confidence now about hunting with someone, well only if that someone was Yarrowpounce. However, the she-cat didn't noticed that fur on her head stood up from coming through the entrance and she looked quite funny with a tuft of fur sticking up like an apple core on the middle of her head. Her pale eyes scanned the clearing and pointed a shady spot away from the sun. "Do you wanna share a meal?" They had been hunting and she was sure he had to be hungry.

Yarrowpounce was flanking Willowrain but the tiniest, most joyous of smiles was placed on his lips, his gaze looking at the ground as he replayed the time he had spent with the she-cat in his head, happiness like the warmth of the sun coursing through him. He couldn't really explain why this was making him happy, the though of spending time with this other cat, because after all, he usually never liked spending time with other cats, they usually just felt awkward and didn't want to be with him, which in turn made him feel bad and just not really want to be around others. But for some reason.. He just.. He liked being in the company of Willowrain. Being with her gave him the same feeling he had when he was hunting, he was happy and almost felt free from his worries. But for some reason at the same time he was almost afraid of screwing up and looking bad in front of her. He was conflicted but oh so happy at the same time. Glancing up as the two entered the camp, his gaze flitted around fretfully for a second before focusing on Willowrain who padded on a bit ahead of him, his tail flicking a bit as he followed her to the fresh kill pile where she laid down the squirrel that they caught together. "O-Oh, it was um, it was n-no problem at all W-Willowrain!" Meowed the tom gently with a small, modest smile, head dipping a bit. His yellow gaze fixated on the single tuft of fur that stuck up on her head and part of him wanted to graze his tongue over it to lay it down, but he was too scared that it would come off in the wrong way so he simply cleared his throat a bit, pawing at the ground. "U-Um your uh, your fur on your um.. You-Your head is uh.. Sticking up.." Pawing at his nose a bit, he lifted his head and nodded, just now realizing the familiar ache in his stomach that signified he was hungry. "I-I would love to! I-If you don't mind."

Brunch October 6th, 2016 06:26 PM

A small yawn escaped the petite Ashenpaw's mouth; tired as she was, Ashenpaw was glad that she was finally an apprentice, though she was slightly disappointed that she could barely get any sleep.
Ugh! Ashenpaw thought tiredly When will StarClan let me get any sleep? The young apprentice was kept up all night by the other apprentices blabbering; Ashenpaw wished she could tell them to shut up, but she kept her mouth quiet, knowing that her mentor, Briarberry would get quite upset if she heard that her apprentice was talking to other cats that way.
A small sigh crept out of Ashenpaw's mouth, she bet that if Briarberry hadn't been so strict about her training, waking up at dawn and getting to camp at dusk, she would have more sleep. Briarberry was adamant about Ashenpaw getting as much training in as she could, but the apprentice still didn't understand why. Couldn't she just get a tiny blink of sleep?
Ashenpaw shook her head; Let's just go hunting to get my head clear. She didn't know who she was speaking to in her mind, but Ashenpaw knew that whatever or whoever it was, that they agreed through her rumbling stomach.
That was the other problem of being an apprentice, Ashenpaw couldn't just grab a mouse or squirrel from the freshkill-pile whenever she wanted, like when she was a kit. You have to hunt for your clan first before you can eat yourself. Ashenpaw could hear Briarberry's voice in her head, I'm just making sure that you know the warrior code before you become a warrior.
Again, Ashenpaw let out another sigh, the only thing keeping her going through her apprenticeship was the competition; the other apprentices acted like the best thing since mouse, and Ashenpaw was determined to show them what a real apprentice acted like, not a boastful piece of mouse-dung, but a respectful, kind cat.
Without another thought, the young she-cat left the clearing; hunting would surely clear her mind, wouldn't it?

Appixel October 6th, 2016 06:41 PM

Rookpaw ambled out of the Apprentice's Den. The slender tom stretched his legs. A yawn escaped his maw, his pink tongue lolling out of his mouth. Emerald green eyes wandered around the camp for both familiar and unfamiliar faces. It seemed few felines were out and about the camp, which didn't really bother Rook. While he enjoyed socializing, it was nice to have a little peace and quiet every once in a while. His eyes drifted up to the sky. With the cool of leaf-fall lumbering in, the sky was clear of clouds and the air crisp. It was a bit too early, in his opinion, to go out and attempt to hunt. With no training, it's not like he would manage to catch anything. It's likely he would be exhausted after a short time anyway, and by the time he got back Rook would probably be in need of a very long nap.

Doom October 6th, 2016 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskflight (Post 959)
(For @Silvernight and @Frisk)

About the normal time she wakes up, Avocetrose came strolling out of the warriors den, casually and slowly stretching out her legs as she did so all the while whilst yawning, her tail lifted high and curling slightly at the end. She was still in a rather sour mood after her run in with Lavendersun the other day, there was still bits of mud and grass clinging to parts of her fur that she still needed to get out. Looking around the camp, the black and white patched warrior immediately began to trek towards a sunny patch, much like the one where Lavender and her first met, and flopped down to eagerly begin grooming herself, focusing mainly on the parts of her fur that still had the mud and dirt stuck to it, tugging them out carefully so she wouldn't pull out clumps of her own fur. The sun beat warmly down upon her, cheering her spirits if even only a little bit, her green gaze slowly sweeping its way across the camp clearing, taking in all of the cats that were awake now and anyone of interest, praying to Starclan that she didn't see that wretched beast of a warrior named Lavendersun. After her gaze made a few more sweeps across the clearing, she focused back on her pelt, finally getting the last few clumps of mud out and smoothing over the rest of her fur, giving it a nice gentle shine now that she was laying in the sun. "Thank Starclan I finally got it out.." She muttered under her breath as she slowly finished up her morning grooming session, her tail curling over her hind paws and her gaze lifting again to survey the clan clearing once more.

Lavendersun sorely issued her way out from the warrior's den. Her little fight with Avocetrose last night absolutely drained her. She may have allowed her to have the last word, but Lavender still felt that she has done the most damage. Definitely. Remembering her dirty work, Lavendersun perked up a bit and strutted her way over the center of camp. Her soft diluted glowed brightly in the morning sunshine - finally spotless from the mud and twigs, and she tended to keep it that way. Basking silently in the morning light, Lavendersun stopped briefly to chose her breakfast. Obviously being picky, the faded tortoiseshell would shake her head or tighten her nose toward anything she found distasteful. Once she finally settled on a plump rabbit; much like the one from her first meeting with Avocetrose, she gracefully swerved toward the first sunny spot she found appealing.
Although on the way there, her sapphire eyes suddenly glued on a familiar black-and-white figure grooming in the distance. No, she wasn't in her spot this time, but just seeing her from across the clearing built anger within her. Deciding not to bother, Lavendersun stuck up her snout and plopped herself down onto the sunny patch of dew-fresh grass. Setting her breakfast down, the pretty she-cat leaned over and took a clean bite of her fat rabbit. Every so often Lavendersun would flash a glare over at Avocetrose, and made sure that every time her enemy glanced her way, she would flash her a cheeky/teasing smile; ears drawn back. She wanted her to know that nothing she said had gotten to her. Meaningless words. I bet your 'thorns' aren't very effective against my beautiful turtle shell, hm? She metaphorically referenced from their previous conversation.

Appixel October 7th, 2016 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faint (Post 1099)
Rookpaw ambled out of the Apprentice's Den. The slender tom stretched his legs. A yawn escaped his maw, his pink tongue lolling out of his mouth. Emerald green eyes wandered around the camp for both familiar and unfamiliar faces. It seemed few felines were out and about the camp, which didn't really bother Rook. While he enjoyed socializing, it was nice to have a little peace and quiet every once in a while. His eyes drifted up to the sky. With the cool of leaf-fall lumbering in, the sky was clear of clouds and the air crisp. It was a bit too early, in his opinion, to go out and attempt to hunt. With no training, it's not like he would manage to catch anything. It's likely he would be exhausted after a short time anyway, and by the time he got back Rook would probably be in need of a very long nap.

Harrierpaw smiled, noticing the sleek-pelted tom appearing at the entrance of the Apprentice's Den. He had seen him around camp before but had yet to introduce himself. Rook was certainly one of the more handsome felines in the clan, at least in Harrier's opinion, and it seemed he was one of the more social characters as well. Even so, Harrierpaw had always found himself becoming too sheepish to work up the nerve to walk over and introduce himself. When they were kits, Willowpaw had always teased him about his insecurities. It wasn't long after they had become apprentices that she had disappeared. Everyone said she just ran off to become a loner but he heard. He heard them whispering behind his back.

"Oh, that's Willowpaw's brother. Didn't she run off with some rouge? She's probably dead by now, honest. Poor Harrier."

Poor Harrier. Poor defenseless, emotional little Harrier. Abandoned by the sister he couldn't function without. Willow had been the social one. Harrier, on the other paw, could barely speak unless one of his family members was by his side. So unfortunate.

Appixel October 7th, 2016 02:51 PM

Rookpaw's fur prickled feeling a set of eyes burning into his pelt. He glanced around and caught the gaze of Harrierpaw. It took a moment to recognize the tom. That was Willowpaw's brother, wasn't it? He had only interacted with the shy tom a couple times and then his sister had done much of the talking. It was such a shame when the molly disappeared. She was a pretty one too. Perhaps he should reintroduce himself? It had been a while since the last time they had really seen each other. Before they became apprentices, even. Before he knew it, his paws were talking him over to the tom.

"Hey, Harrier. I know It's been a while but I'm Rookpaw. I was a friend of Willow. Um, I'm sorry about that by the way."

He scolded himself internally. He wouldn't want to be reminded of that. Harrier had clearly found it hard to function even when his sister had still been around. He couldn't imagine how much it must hurt to think about her. Her disappearance. What might have happened. Why did he have to bring it up?

Caligo Everton October 7th, 2016 03:05 PM

The kit peeked in she smelled the juicy aroma of fresh kill. She licked her lips and walked into the clearing. There was a pile of fresh kill... a fresh kill pile. She knew she was in a camp she had no idea how she knew this since she didn't even remember her name but she knew. "Hello?" She called out her tiredness going away completely. She walked up the pile and was about to grab a piece when she heard rustling. She just stood there petrified. What was she thinking this wasn't hers. All she could do is be caught willingly.

Appixel October 7th, 2016 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faint (Post 2078)
Rookpaw's fur prickled feeling a set of eyes burning into his pelt. He glanced around and caught the gaze of Harrierpaw. It took a moment to recognize the tom. That was Willowpaw's brother, wasn't it? He had only interacted with the shy tom a couple times and then his sister had done much of the talking. It was such a shame when the molly disappeared. She was a pretty one too. Perhaps he should reintroduce himself? It had been a while since the last time they had really seen each other. Before they became apprentices, even. Before he knew it, his paws were talking him over to the tom.

"Hey, Harrier. I know It's been a while but I'm Rookpaw. I was a friend of Willow. Um, I'm sorry about that by the way."

He scolded himself internally. He wouldn't want to be reminded of that. Harrier had clearly found it hard to function even when his sister had still been around. He couldn't imagine how much it must hurt to think about her. Her disappearance. What might have happened. Why did he have to bring it up?

Having gotten caught up in his own thoughts, Harrierpaw barely even noticed Rookpaw walking over. The tom didn't even notice what the other apprentice had said. He had to force himself to hold back a startled squeal when he snapped back into reality. When he realized who it was standing in front of him, his throat began to tighten up and he was at an utter loss for words. Why was Rook here? Why had he of all cats in the clearing caught his attention? Oh StarClan, had he been staring at the other apprentice? Harrier's face began to heat up with embarrassment. He opened his mouth to attempt to apologize for being so rude but now sound came out. He must have looked ridiculous. Sitting there wide-eyed and slack jawed, frozen on the spot. All he could do was stare up at Rookpaw, caught in his gaze. He really did have beautiful eyes. Emerald green with a darker ring around the edges. He had never noticed that before, never gotten close enough to see it.

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 09:12 PM

Fallenpaw sat by the apprentice's den, gnawing on a small robin. She gazed at the sky then lay her head on her paws, purring slightly as the food moved through her stomach.

Hexict October 8th, 2016 09:05 AM

[ QUOTE=Empress Of Evil;992]
Mistygaze knew that Birchtail was right with some of the things he mentioned. Although, I wonder how many medicine cats followed the mate and kits rule. Stormlight couldn't have, he was too....commited...Mistygaze thought. Despite the unknown fact Stormlight actually had broken that rule. "i know....there are definitely some downfalls for being a medicine cat. But what's the point of me being a warrior? I'm half blind afterall! I'm useless since I keep crashing into things" Mistygaze thought. Her blind left eye normally got her worked up about things and always made her frustrated. She always really wishes that she had never been born with a blind eye. But you can't change the past....
[/QUOTE]

Birchtail sighed and watched Mistygaze. "Anyone can be a warrior, there are some cats that are fully blind and are able to fulfill their warrior duties," he pointed out. "They learn how to hunt and fight... you could do that too," the dusty warrior's gaze flicked towards the medicine den, but then quickly returned to his friend. "Why are you even talking about this? Is it because you want to be medicine cat?" He furrowed his brows at this, still not seeing what was so great about being a medicine cat. Would Lemonstar even choose her as medicine cat? What happens if she gets her hopes up and someone else gets chosen? He didn't want Mistygaze to get disappointed if not chosen, so he silently willed her t see how warrior life was truly better than that of a medicine cat's.

Caligo Everton October 8th, 2016 02:50 PM

she walked up to a friendly looking cat. "hello who are you?"

-can someone step up and help me out. trying to enter this rp. :)-

Empress Of Evil October 8th, 2016 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE=Hexict;3207][ QUOTE=Empress Of Evil;992]
[/QUOTE]

Birchtail sighed and watched Mistygaze. "Anyone can be a warrior, there are some cats that are fully blind and are able to fulfill their warrior duties," he pointed out. "They learn how to hunt and fight... you could do that too," the dusty warrior's gaze flicked towards the medicine den, but then quickly returned to his friend. "Why are you even talking about this? Is it because you want to be medicine cat?" He furrowed his brows at this, still not seeing what was so great about being a medicine cat. Would Lemonstar even choose her as medicine cat? What happens if she gets her hopes up and someone else gets chosen? He didn't want Mistygaze to get disappointed if not chosen, so he silently willed her t see how warrior life was truly better than that of a medicine cat's.[/QUOTE]

Mistygaze kinda froze for a second at that question. She simply...shrugged. "I guess I do..." Mistygaze trailed. She had always dreamt of it as a kit and nothing ever happened. But why stop dreaming now? Might as well since the clan currently had no medicine cat. "I mean, I guess i'll just keep hoping as I always have. If I don't get it, I don't get it" She said finally, carefully thinkig about her words. "I'm sure whoever gets it, me or not will do a wonderful job though" She said, in a bit of a brighter tone. Mistygaze restrained herself from showing that what she really wanted to say was 'Yes of course!', but by the looks of it Birchtail probably wouldn't seem to happy about that. She was pretty sure he looked quite...uncertain? Is that how she should explain the way he looked? She just went with uncertain not thinking of any other word.

RedHead October 8th, 2016 07:35 PM

{Silvy's post}
Whitehawk emerged from the warriors den, issuing his way into the clearing. His chest raised and fell as he inhaled the fresh morning air. He loved mornings, especially since everything is so fresh smelling. Dew clung to the soft grass on this warm morning, which tended to stick to the white warrior’s fluffy coat as he padded through. He was headed toward the fresh-kill pile, yellow orbs locked on the rather small pile with hunger. Whitehawk honestly hated the sight of dead animals, it brought sympathy and unfortunate thoughts. Although these dead animals will feed the Clan and keep them strong, so Whitehawk deals with his pickiness.
The white tom frowned suddenly, losing hunger as he inspected the pitiful pile. It was still early; so it was understandable why the pile would be so empty, but SkyClan has been seriously lacking in the food department lately. He took note of a small mouse and sighed. He might as well eat it before it goes bad and becomes a waste - which would bring absolute despair to Whitehawk’s mind. So he gently picked up the mouse between his jaws. Thank you StarClan, for this food you bless us with. It was habit for Whitehawk to thank StarClan constantly, for he is super loyal to the code. It’s not something he normally stresses about, it’s just a little thing he prefers to do. A little effort and appreciation never hurt anybody, right?
Once he finished searching the pile, Whitehawk noticed an important figure - Lemonstar. A friendly smile appeared on his muzzle, sea-shell pink ears perking with interest, He;d been willing to personally congratulate the new leader, but he knew that Lemonstar would be busy. He did not seem very busy now, so going along with luck, Whitehawk greeted him. “Good morning, Lemonstar.” He recalled knowing him before his leadership as Lemonwhisper, but never really got the chance to get to know him. Hopefully Lemonstar wasn't expecting any privacy, ‘cause if he were than Whitehawk totally mucked up his attempt for friendship.

{Crow's Post}
The pretty she-cat padded out of the warriors den, trailing a white tom who's name she couldn't quite remember, if she'd ever known it in the first place. Her paws skipped along the ground as Sweetleaf happily pranced out, reveling in the cool breeze. Her shorthaired pelt had always done better in the cold, and at one point this greenleaf- which had been especially hot- she'd actually passed out from heat stroke. Leaf-fall was her favorite season, and not just for the temperature- she also loved to watch the trees change in color, blazing with scarlets and oranges that could be found nowhere else.

She watched as the white tom grabbed a mouse and settled next to a yellow tom- the new leader, right? Hadn't he been a kittypet once- and joined at about the same time as her? She had a vague memory of those events occurring, but perhaps her imaginative mind was running wild again. As she got closer, she decided on a plan of action that was sure to bring some amusement to herself, if no one else, and flirt with the new leader. She stepped closer to the tom- Lemonstar?- and began.

Sweetleaf purred, looking over the tom with obvious flirtatiousness in mind. "Us former kittypets really are the best-looking among us, it seems," the she-cat said, hoping desperately he had been a kittypet to avoid embarrassment. He'd said something about it in his speech, she believed, but she'd forgotten by now- her memory wasn't the best. The Ragdoll made herself comfortable on the springy grass, sleek pelt refracting light as she lay on her stomach.

{My post}
Lemonstar was taking another bite of the squirrel as he heard pawsteps coming towards him. He lifted his head, swallowing the bite he had taken. He recognized the warrior as Whitehawk, whom he knew a little, but not that much. At his greeting, Lemon nodded and smiled. "Good morning to you too Whitehawk." Spotting the mouse at the warriors paws, Lemonstar felt instantly bad. "I'm not going to eat this squirrel alone, would you like some?" He asked, pushing it towards Whitehawk. That sentence was an invite for the warrior to sit down and visit.
His attention was turned towards a beautiful she-cat who had just pranced over, her fur shining and eyes bright. At her comment, Lemonstar let out a little laugh, a smirk crawling onto his face. As she settled down beside him, Lemonstar made a comment of his own. "Yes, we really are." He purred with amusement. "Although some of the pure-bred warriors have good looks as well. He paused, then remembered his manners. "Sweetleaf, right?" He asked the molly, flicking his gaze back to Whitehawk to show that the other tom was still invited into the conversation.

Ivy October 9th, 2016 08:09 PM

Crowflight licked his mate's soft fur. "I was wondering if we could ever start a family, Paledusk? Smallwing and I wanted to, but since....she passed, we never got a chance to. He wiggled his eyebrows with a purr. (So exuasted after a four hour car ride ;-;)

Gone October 9th, 2016 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivy (Post 5586)
Crowflight licked his mate's soft fur. "I was wondering if we could ever start a family, Paledusk? Smallwing and I wanted to, but since....she passed, we never got a chance to. He wiggled his eyebrows with a purr. (So exuasted after a four hour car ride ;-;)

Paledusk blushed at the proposition, but looked in his eyes and nodded. "I-It would be a pleasure to start a family with you." She mewed shyly, pressing her muzzle into his warm fur and letting what was probably the loudest purr she ever let out, licking his chest happily.

Ivy October 9th, 2016 09:25 PM

Crowflight simply winked at her. "So tell me, what was your impresssion of me when you first found out smallwing and I becsme mates?" In order to reassure her that he still loved her, he entwined their tails.

goddess of ducks October 10th, 2016 08:54 AM

Cliffheart padded away from the fresh kill pile, a small vole dangling from his jaws. He walked away with a slight limp that dampened his speed a little, bit didn't bother the gruff warrior. Cliffheart sat down near the warriors den and eased himself to the ground. Slowly, he ripped apart the vole and soon devoured the small creature. He swiped his tongue over his maw and began to give his fur a quick cleaning before he began training his apprentice.

The Cannibal October 10th, 2016 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverNight (Post 1317)
Lavendersun sorely issued her way out from the warrior's den. Her little fight with Avocetrose last night absolutely drained her. She may have allowed her to have the last word, but Lavender still felt that she has done the most damage. Definitely. Remembering her dirty work, Lavendersun perked up a bit and strutted her way over the center of camp. Her soft diluted glowed brightly in the morning sunshine - finally spotless from the mud and twigs, and she tended to keep it that way. Basking silently in the morning light, Lavendersun stopped briefly to chose her breakfast. Obviously being picky, the faded tortoiseshell would shake her head or tighten her nose toward anything she found distasteful. Once she finally settled on a plump rabbit; much like the one from her first meeting with Avocetrose, she gracefully swerved toward the first sunny spot she found appealing.
Although on the way there, her sapphire eyes suddenly glued on a familiar black-and-white figure grooming in the distance. No, she wasn't in her spot this time, but just seeing her from across the clearing built anger within her. Deciding not to bother, Lavendersun stuck up her snout and plopped herself down onto the sunny patch of dew-fresh grass. Setting her breakfast down, the pretty she-cat leaned over and took a clean bite of her fat rabbit. Every so often Lavendersun would flash a glare over at Avocetrose, and made sure that every time her enemy glanced her way, she would flash her a cheeky/teasing smile; ears drawn back. She wanted her to know that nothing she said had gotten to her. Meaningless words. I bet your 'thorns' aren't very effective against my beautiful turtle shell, hm? She metaphorically referenced from their previous conversation.

{Small bump for @frisk!}