Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   RiverClan Elders' Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43)

BEAR. October 3rd, 2016 11:43 PM

RiverClan Elders' Den

CinnamonCookie November 21st, 2016 02:08 AM

Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Mangofur waited until an apprentice came with some new miss because her nest was getting a bit old. "Say, can some cat bring me some food?! I'm hungry and my joints hurt!" She yelled out the entrance. Yet no cat seemed to care for her. "I remember when I was an apprentice and I thought elders were gross." She laughed quietly. "Now I'm a gross elder myself."

Mangofur looks like this: http://petradioshow.com/wp-content/u...4/01/Axel1.jpg

Bracken12 April 24th, 2017 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 42796)
Mangofur waited until an apprentice came with some new miss because her nest was getting a bit old. "Say, can some cat bring me some food?! I'm hungry and my joints hurt!" She yelled out the entrance. Yet no cat seemed to care for her. "I remember when I was an apprentice and I thought elders were gross." She laughed quietly. "Now I'm a gross elder myself."

Mangofur looks like this: http://petradioshow.com/wp-content/u...4/01/Axel1.jpg

Silentshade looked up at the sound of the Riverclan elder Mangofur's voice. She then looked down at the plump fish she had at her paws." I'm really hungry, but she hunted for this clan longer than I have. And besides, it would be a breaking of the warrior code! ' kits and elders must be fed before the Warriors and apprentices can eat.'" So the gray and white cat picked up the fish in her mouth and carried it gently to the elder. " it's not my fault the apprentices are abandoning their duties, but here is some good to hold you off until an apprentice can get you some." Silentshade set the fish next to the elderly cat's pass;and not waiting, or wanting, for a thank you, she padded swiftly away.

CinnamonCookie April 24th, 2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silentshade (Post 240078)
Silentshade looked up at the sound of the Riverclan elder Mangofur's voice. She then looked down at the plump fish she had at her paws." I'm really hungry, but she hunted for this clan longer than I have. And besides, it would be a breaking of the warrior code! ' kits and elders must be fed before the Warriors and apprentices can eat.'" So the gray and white cat picked up the fish in her mouth and carried it gently to the elder. " it's not my fault the apprentices are abandoning their duties, but here is some good to hold you off until an apprentice can get you some." Silentshade set the fish next to the elderly cat's pass;and not waiting, or wanting, for a thank you, she padded swiftly away.

Mangofur laughed, then said, "Young warrior! Please, eat with me. I'll take half, you take half "

Reverie April 24th, 2017 02:07 PM

The elder names Panthereyes stalked into the den

Bracken12 April 24th, 2017 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 240140)
Mangofur laughed, then said, "Young warrior! Please, eat with me. I'll take half, you take half "

Silentshade stopped once she heard Mangofur address her. "Um,okay,if you insist!" she sat beside the elder and asked," Do you want first bite?"

CinnamonCookie April 24th, 2017 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silentshade (Post 240162)
Silentshade stopped once she heard Mangofur address her. "Um,okay,if you insist!" she sat beside the elder and asked," Do you want first bite?"

"Darlin' it's fine. Even though i have one eye and creaking joints, im not famished. You take a bite."

Bracken12 April 25th, 2017 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 240174)
"Darlin' it's fine. Even though i have one eye and creaking joints, im not famished. You take a bite."

"okay, " Silentshade muttered as she took a bite out of the slivery fish, letting all the tastes of the river flood her senses, resulting in a delicious flavor. "So, Mangofur? How is life as an elder, other than telling stories to kits and not getting fed on time?" She asked after she swallowed. Once she realized how dry and tastless her joke about not getting fed on time was; if you could even call it a joke, she smiled, trying to cover it up.

CinnamonCookie May 1st, 2017 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silentshade (Post 241059)
"okay, " Silentshade muttered as she took a bite out of the slivery fish, letting all the tastes of the river flood her senses, resulting in a delicious flavor. "So, Mangofur? How is life as an elder, other than telling stories to kits and not getting fed on time?" She asked after she swallowed. Once she realized how dry and tastless her joke about not getting fed on time was; if you could even call it a joke, she smiled, trying to cover it up.

Mangofur thought then replied, "My life is fine, but it is boring at times. I get fed fine as well, I'm not a starving cat. I do give advice to apprentices when they ask for it, or I tell them my mistakes as an apprentice and tell them not to do it. Do you just hop around the forest and catch prey to show off to your apprentice? No, there's more to that. Elders also get to watch with the clan and if everything goes ok, then everythings ok. But if I see something wrong, I tell the leader. Elders are watchers of the clan, the background cats."

Dreams of forever May 1st, 2017 11:16 AM

A silver she cat padded in,"Is this the right place?" She asked looking around, her eyes were grey and glossy

Bracken12 May 3rd, 2017 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 246259)
Mangofur thought then replied, "My life is fine, but it is boring at times. I get fed fine as well, I'm not a starving cat. I do give advice to apprentices when they ask for it, or I tell them my mistakes as an apprentice and tell them not to do it. Do you just hop around the forest and catch prey to show off to your apprentice? No, there's more to that. Elders also get to watch with the clan and if everything goes ok, then everythings ok. But if I see something wrong, I tell the leader. Elders are watchers of the clan, the background cats."

Silentshade listened to the reason in the older cat's words. " The elders are like the watch cats of the clan, if anything is out of order, then you know something is up, I remember my first moonhigh watch. I thought every twig snap was a intruding cat, and I raised the alarm to Brackenheart, that's the cat who was watching with me, about oh, maybe seven times!" She paused before continuing. "Us younger cats are so eager to please and hyper that sometimes we 'over-do' a job, like hunting, they tell us to hunt as much as we can, then we hunt until we're so worn out, that we can hardly walk! what use are we to the clan then, if we can hardly walk? Not much, from my times doing that. "

CinnamonCookie May 4th, 2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silentshade (Post 248230)
Silentshade listened to the reason in the older cat's words. " The elders are like the watch cats of the clan, if anything is out of order, then you know something is up, I remember my first moonhigh watch. I thought every twig snap was a intruding cat, and I raised the alarm to Brackenheart, that's the cat who was watching with me, about oh, maybe seven times!" She paused before continuing. "Us younger cats are so eager to please and hyper that sometimes we 'over-do' a job, like hunting, they tell us to hunt as much as we can, then we hunt until we're so worn out, that we can hardly walk! what use are we to the clan then, if we can hardly walk? Not much, from my times doing that. "

"That is true. Just try your best and not wear yourself out." Mangofur smiled, then asked, "Do you have an apprentice?"

CinnamonCookie May 4th, 2017 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreams of forever (Post 246267)
A silver she cat padded in,"Is this the right place?" She asked looking around, her eyes were grey and glossy

"If you're looking for elders in the elder den, you're in the right place." Mangofur smiled.

CinnamonCookie May 4th, 2017 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx (Post 240141)
The elder names Panthereyes stalked into the den

"Hello, Panthereyes. Kits wear you out again?" Mangofur asked, a glint of happiness in her eye.

Dreams of forever May 4th, 2017 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 248826)
"If you're looking for elders in the elder den, you're in the right place." Mangofur smiled.

"The elders den?!" She screeched,"I'm only a warrior and he.... they think I can't fight because I'm blind." She mewed and let out a depressed sigh

CinnamonCookie May 4th, 2017 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreams of forever (Post 248838)
"The elders den?!" She screeched,"I'm only a warrior and he.... they think I can't fight because I'm blind." She mewed and let out a depressed sigh

"Don't worry. Who is the warrior and the warrior den is the next two over." Mangofur assured.

Bracken12 May 4th, 2017 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 248825)
"That is true. Just try your best and not wear yourself out." Mangofur smiled, then asked, "Do you have an apprentice?"

"Oh, not yet; I want one though, I was a loner before Riverclan, and I know a lot about the cats outside the clans!"Silentshade mewed. "Right now I'm a mother to Thornkit, his parents passed away and so me and Brackenheart are taking care of him. And someday I want a litter of my own, now that I've tasted what's like being a mother; I like it, and hope that Thornkit grows into a respected warrior, and thrives in Riverclan." She smiled. "Here I am, blabbing on about my kit; I'm a queen already!" she looked at Mangofur and asked,"So, did you have any apprentices or kits?"

Dreams of forever May 5th, 2017 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 248941)
"Don't worry. Who is the warrior and the warrior den is the next two over." Mangofur assured.

An apprentice walked in and walked over to mangofur,"She's blind and they let her train and her mentor told our leader to make her a elder early to keep her safe." The apprentice mewed,"Please keep her safe." He asked, Silvereye hissed,"I can hear perfectly fine you know!" She growled

CinnamonCookie May 8th, 2017 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreams of forever (Post 249548)
An apprentice walked in and walked over to mangofur,"She's blind and they let her train and her mentor told our leader to make her a elder early to keep her safe." The apprentice mewed,"Please keep her safe." He asked, Silvereye hissed,"I can hear perfectly fine you know!" She growled

"Don't worry, I'll keep y'all safe. I'm half-blind, y'know." Mangofur blinked her one eye.

Dreams of forever May 8th, 2017 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 252605)
"Don't worry, I'll keep y'all safe. I'm half-blind, y'know." Mangofur blinked her one eye.

She nodded,"Well then, I guess my early retirement has begun." She joked light heartedly

CinnamonCookie May 8th, 2017 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreams of forever (Post 252623)
She nodded,"Well then, I guess my early retirement has begun." She joked light heartedly

"Your retirement won't begin unless kits badger you for stories." Mangofur laughed.

Dreams of forever May 8th, 2017 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 252640)
"Your retirement won't begin unless kits badger you for stories." Mangofur laughed.

She laughed,"Kits, they bring hope and love, I always wanted kits, who would be mates with a blind cat," she chuckled soflty

CinnamonCookie May 8th, 2017 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreams of forever (Post 252660)
She laughed,"Kits, they bring hope and love, I always wanted kits, who would be mates with a blind cat," she chuckled soflty

"My brother would like any female cat, it was her personality that he cared about. But...he's gone..." Mangofur said softly.

Dreams of forever May 9th, 2017 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 252699)
"My brother would like any female cat, it was her personality that he cared about. But...he's gone..." Mangofur said softly.

Silvereye sighed,"I'm so sorry......" she mewed sympathtehicly

Wolvesregion June 9th, 2017 08:23 AM

Breaking river waited with a piece of prey in his mouth looking impatient. (Sorry short I'm eati g a pancake)

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) June 9th, 2017 08:27 AM

(PANCAKES!!)
Salmonscale was sitting down, his mind wandering back to when he was and apprentice, with his boundless enthusiasm and energy. He sighed, remembering all those good friends he had lost. He saw breakingriver with food and he got up and walked over to him. "Is that for me?" He asked.

Wolvesregion June 9th, 2017 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) (Post 282384)
(PANCAKES!!)
Salmonscale was sitting down, his mind wandering back to when he was and apprentice, with his boundless enthusiasm and energy. He sighed, remembering all those good friends he had lost. He saw breakingriver with food and he got up and walked over to him. "Is that for me?" He asked.

"Does a rabbit hop?" He put down the prey in front of old Salmonscale. "Can you tell me a story?" He twitched his tail excitedly.

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) June 9th, 2017 08:32 AM

He chuckled, remembering when the elders told him stories. "Sure, come sit down!" He said, dragging the prey back to his nest. "It'll be one of my good ones!" He said.

Wolvesregion June 9th, 2017 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) (Post 282386)
He chuckled, remembering when the elders told him stories. "Sure, come sit down!" He said, dragging the prey back to his nest. "It'll be one of my good ones!" He said.

I can't wait!" Breaking river sat down close.

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) June 9th, 2017 08:52 AM

"Well, this takes me back to a time when I was a newly appointed warrior, I was assigned for a dawn patrol and it was quite peaceful." He began and stopped to breath. "We suddenly heard a loud rustling in the bushes beside us and a rogues head popped out. 'Quick we need your help, a huge branch has fallen on my mate!' The Tom said. The patrol that day was very naive and we were all young so we told him to lead the way so we could be the heroes elders tell us about!" He stopped to take a bite of his prey and swallowed before continuing. "Little did we know that it was a trap, as soon as we reached the clearing, we saw that there was nothing there, before we could do anything rogues poured out from the bushes all around us. They started growling at us and advanced. We formed a circle and lashed out at all who came close. They all charged at us and it was complete pandemonium. Claws and teethe tore and snapped. After a short while I had sent two rogues running. But they just kept coming and I saw the others had athe same problems. I saw one clamp its jaws around the patrol leader and I roared and slammed into the Tom with all my might. He slammed against an tree and let go of the leader." He paused taking a breath and another bite of prey.

Wolvesregion June 9th, 2017 09:01 AM

Whoa." Breaking river said surprised. "I didn't know rouges could the so horribly. I would refused help and let the lad try and attack the clen! Then they would've gotten the beating of a life time!" He had a slight Irish accent. (Mwhahaha)

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) June 9th, 2017 09:13 AM

(Salmonscale has the most Scottish accent you could ever imagine.)
"Well ya don't really think when you think someone is danger do ya, you just try to help, me I was very naive ya see! Anyways the rogue had let go and gotten back up, my patrol leader was struggling to get up, one o'me friends went to help him up while I leaped at the Tom. He slashed my nuzzle and I slashed his, we were matched move for move until finally one o'me claws missed and he raked his across me leg. I dropped down right away, I was injured but I could still jump ya see. He leaped, aiming for my head, I pushed of at the last moment, my jaws biting his neck. He let out a gurgle as he took his final breaths, I saw the other rogues stare in fear at their fallen comrade who I now know was their leader, they backed away slowly at first and then started running. I turned back to me friend and we took him back home without anymore incedents." He continued, finishing and finishing his prey.

Wolvesregion June 9th, 2017 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) (Post 282410)
(Salmonscale has the most Scottish accent you could ever imagine.)
"Well ya don't really think when you think someone is danger do ya, you just try to help, me I was very naive ya see! Anyways the rogue had let go and gotten back up, my patrol leader was struggling to get up, one o'me friends went to help him up while I leaped at the Tom. He slashed my nuzzle and I slashed his, we were matched move for move until finally one o'me claws missed and he raked his across me leg. I dropped down right away, I was injured but I could still jump ya see. He leaped, aiming for my head, I pushed of at the last moment, my jaws biting his neck. He let out a gurgle as he took his final breaths, I saw the other rogues stare in fear at their fallen comrade who I now know was their leader, they backed away slowly at first and then started running. I turned back to me friend and we took him back home without anymore incedents." He continued, finishing and finishing his prey.

"Wow, I didn't know when you were a younger folk that you could have been fooled by one young laddy." Breaking river responded. "That's a great story."

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) June 10th, 2017 07:04 AM

"Well I like it that ya think that!" Salmonscale said cheerfully. "When your an elder I'm sure you'll have lots of stories to tell too!"

Wolvesregion June 10th, 2017 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) (Post 283569)
"Well I like it that ya think that!" Salmonscale said cheerfully. "When your an elder I'm sure you'll have lots of stories to tell too!"

" Maybe." Breakingriver looked into the elders eyes. "Do you want to go hunt?" The young warrior new he was an elder, but this elder was special to him. "If you can of course." He gave the elder a mischievous glare.

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) June 10th, 2017 08:52 AM

"Of course, I can keep up with ya young'n don't you worry!" He said getting up. Salmonscale quite liked this young warrior.

Wolvesregion June 10th, 2017 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) (Post 283596)
"Of course, I can keep up with ya young'n don't you worry!" He said getting up. Salmonscale quite liked this young warrior.

"Try and keep up!" Breakingriver challenged the elder. "How about we play a little game?"

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) June 10th, 2017 07:54 PM

"What kind?" He asked. "Tell me once we are outside!" He said walking out.

Role June 15th, 2017 03:42 PM

Floatingbark parted the reeds to the Elder's Den. "I've brought a visitor for you guys, she really wants to hear your stories," she purred. "Acaciakit come on in." Her brown tail twitched slightly, wondering if any elders even heard her mew.

( @CandyFlossCat )

wickedvirtues June 15th, 2017 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 289900)
Floatingbark parted the reeds to the Elder's Den. "I've brought a visitor for you guys, she really wants to hear your stories," she purred. "Acaciakit come on in." Her brown tail twitched slightly, wondering if any elders even heard her mew.

( @CandyFlossCat )

Acaciakit walked in, feeling special as no warriors were around to gloat what they could do and she couldn't. Floatingbark didn't count, though, because she visited the nursery and hung out with Acaciakit.