Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Saltmeadow Marsh (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77)

BEAR. October 4th, 2016 12:39 AM

Saltmeadow Marsh

Saltmeadow Marsh

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 09:19 PM

Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Risingstorm padded across the border, stopping every so often to mark it, his eyes glared out into Riverclan, his eyes narrowed. There could be some Riverclan cats right over there.

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 09:22 PM

Melodysong's tail twitched as the scent of Windclan was heavier than usual. She stuck her head out some random bushes and look at who was there. A handsome to is here? I figured he'd be looking after kits to impress cats.. SHe stepped out and stared at him, looking directly into his eyes.

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 09:29 PM

Risingstorm's attention snapped into focus as he met eyes with the beautiful she, Great Starclan, what's she doing out here? She's kind of.. He shook his head slightly as if to clear it, Goodness Risingstorm pull yourself together! She's a Riverclan cat! He then added aloud, "What brings you here?" Risingstorm asked, holding back a purr.

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 09:31 PM

"I-I smelled something, thought maybe a giant rabbit had spawned or something." She said with a smile. "I'm Melodysong."

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 09:34 PM

He relaxed a bit at her easy-going manner, an alert started somewhere in the back of his mind that this could be a trap, but he pushed it away subconciously, "I'm Risingstorm," he paused, "Nice to meet you." Nice to meet you? Are you a mousebrain? That was awful.

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 09:39 PM

Melodysong stopped for a moment, her ears perked. "Sorry.. I thought I heard something. Anyways, what are you doing here? I'd think such a.." She stopped. she didn't want him to know her thoughts. "A-a.." She couldn't finish. "..warrior.. like you wouldn't be out here alone."

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 09:43 PM

He tilted his head, "Like me? How do you mean?" Could she...? No, that's impossible Risingstorm! Don't think like that! He sat now, his gaurd lowering with every second. She is rather pretty though... Risingstorm looked at Melodysong quizzically.

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 09:45 PM

"Er.. y'know..?" She said awkwardly, looking down not meeting his eyes.

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 09:48 PM

"Er, no. No I don't sorry," Seeing she was uncomfortable he changed the subject, "So uh, yeah.." He meowed, then more quietly added, "I like to hunt around here pretty often." He hinted, though knowing it wasn't a good idea.