Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Lillian's Q&A (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56785)

Ian October 19th, 2022 11:29 PM

Lillian's Q&A

Hello everyone! Since everyone else is doing this, I decided to hop on the bandwagon and make a Q&A. You're welcome to as me anything about myself, hobbies outside of WCO, stuff on WCO, being an HR and/or staff member, etc, but I do reserve the right to decline to answer a question! You are also welcome to ask my characters questions and I will respond IC as well as OOC :)

My characters:

Fallownose [WC Deputy]
Shiningskies [WC Forever Queen, formerly ThC Warrior]
Willowsky [Dark Forest]
Vixensnarl [ShC Enforcer]
Slytgier [ShC Warrior, formerly rogue]
Hazelflash [TC Warrior]
Shimmerbird [StC Warden]
Flamebriar [RC Warrior, formerly ShC Queen]
Talonpaw [RC Apprentice]

Ian October 23rd, 2022 01:36 PM

Re: Bloss' Q&A

Bump!

Ian October 25th, 2022 01:27 AM

Bump :o

SplashyLumi October 25th, 2022 01:29 AM

@NinjaBloss
How do you handle being a HR?

Ian October 25th, 2022 05:53 PM

I do my best to organize my time and set specific days to get HR things done! My schedule has been a little whack lately because of college, but it hasn't been much of an issue. It got pretty easy for me after the first month as I learned the ropes and what I needed to be doing :)

@SplashyLumi

beau October 25th, 2022 05:59 PM

what does vixensnarl think about orchidmoon going missing? does she have speculations about what happened to her former mentor?
forgive my super basic question lol

@NinjaBloss

TheNyanCatMinecart October 25th, 2022 06:01 PM

How did Willowsky get her ableist views? Was she taught them, or did she develop them herself?

Also, what are her thoughts on her family (Palecloud, Twistedkit, and Silverkit)?

One more: Your WindClan cats’ opinions on Wolffang?

@NinjaBloss

Ragwort October 25th, 2022 06:04 PM

penny for Pigeondrifts thoughts on her clanmates....

Ian October 28th, 2022 08:27 AM

@nocturnal naiad :

Vixensnarl: "I'm disappointed that Orchidmoon has gone missing. She was a good mentor and a valuable asset to ShadowClan. My guess is it's those mangy twolegs that got her, with how annoying they've been lately."

As seen above, Vixensnarl is disappointed and thinks the twolegs got Orchidmoon! She doesn't want to believe that her mentor would just up and disappear, considering her good track record, and with the twolegs still being annoying in ShadowClan territory, this was her best guess.

@TheNyanCatMinecart :

Q1:
Willowsky: "I have no idea what you're talking about."

While she definitely won't admit it straight up if you ask, this gal is 100% icky and ableist! She got them from a combination of her parents and developing them herself. Her parents always seemed to avoid the more heavily disabled cats in WindClan, and while she didn't understand why she followed them. Eventually, she witnessed a disabled cat fail to protect a Clanmate, and she "realized" why her parents avoided them and completely took up their views.

Q2:
Willowsky: "I miss Palecloud and Silverkit. Both of them being gone from my life is it's fault. Hmph! That's all I have to say about that."

Yea, she definitely doesn't like Twistedkit and will refer to her as "it" whenever possible. Fully blames Palecloud leaving and Silverkit's death on her, no matter how unrealistic that is.

Q3:
Willowsky: "He was a good deputy, especially when he first started out. A shame he decided to step down."

She definitely liked him when he had his own ableist views, but even without them she still thinks he was a solid deputy!

Shiningskies: "I don't really know him, other than he was deputy when I was still in ThunderClan. He seems nice enough, though."

Not much to say here considering they've never interacted, so Shiningskies doesn't know much about him!

Fallownose: "I'm so glad he's back! While we were never good friends, I always felt he was someone I could turn to if the stress of being deputy ever got to me. When he died I was grief-stricken, but I'm so glad StarClan saw fit to bring him back to us."

Fallownose is super glad to have Wolffang back! While they were never buddy buddy, he definitely considers them friends and was upset when he learned about Wolffang's death. Now that he's back, he definitely wants to talk with Wolffang again and get to know him better.

@TheDragonGoddess :

Pigeondrift: "Urgh! Most of them are idiots, plain and simple. I wish they would step up and do their jobs and stop arguing about pointless things, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen anytime soon."

At the moment she's not very impressed by them. She just wants them to do their jobs for the Clan rather than argue in circles about who should lead, who's going to be the medicine cat, etc.

Ian October 31st, 2022 03:25 PM

Bump!