Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Adoption Acres (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Starfall's Character Adoption Thread (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14314)

Starfall February 6th, 2018 09:27 AM

Starfall's Character Adoption Thread

Ah yes, I have gone through my character site and have decided

I have too many characters

So! Here's another adoption thread :heartbounce:

Some characters will have pages, others will not, so please bear with me, I haven't updated my site in forever /v\"

Onto who's open for Adoption!

Thunderclan
-----------------
Palepath [JUST Palepath, Morningsnow is not up for adoption]

Cloverpaw [Sadly, I didn't use her as much as I had hoped I would. She is one of my favorite characters, so I will be fairly picky with her.] [[p.s: She killed her brother Ratpaw, so the fam's a little shaken rn]

Bubbledrop

Windclan
--------------
Duskkit

Shadowclan
---------------
Dawnpetal

Bumblebear

Riverclan
--------------
None

Skyclan
-----------

Crimsonlotus

Wishingkit

Form
--------

Username:
Cat you wish to receive:
How active are you?:
Why do you want my Character?:

Please no quoting this post, If you wish to catch my attention please mention me :love4:

Seraphon February 6th, 2018 11:47 AM

Re: Starfall's Character Adoption Thread

Username: @Boba Fett
Cat you wish to receive: Duskkit // Cloverpaw
How active are you?: PPD = about 13.3
Why do you want my Character?: This cat is just Sooo... Selfless and kind, yet he can be scary. At such a young age! He's the most adorable thing I have ever seen - inside and outside. Plus I need another WC cat anyway XD // This character that you've made up, seems so... Real that it's unreal XD I could see myself trying to talk like her but just failing so miserably it's not even funny. Though, I am curious why she killed her brother and I'd like the details on that if you wouldn't mind (if you decide to give her to me, that is)

@starfall I'll take both, one, or neither. Whatever you see fit. ;3

Starfall February 7th, 2018 01:20 PM

Happy bump :heartbounce:

Leaf_tail February 8th, 2018 07:10 PM

Username: Leaf_tail
Cat you wish to receive: Dawnpetal
How active are you?: My PPD is pretty low (0.17... yikes), but I've been a lot more active lately!
Why do you want my Character?: I want a ShadowClan warrior character for a plot I've seen, and I'd like some more ShadowClan cats. Also, Dawnpelt is just a really beautiful name! (Shallow, I know)
Mention: @starfall

Starfall February 10th, 2018 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 465733)
Username: @Boba Fett
Cat you wish to receive: Duskkit // Cloverpaw
How active are you?: PPD = about 13.3
Why do you want my Character?: This cat is just Sooo... Selfless and kind, yet he can be scary. At such a young age! He's the most adorable thing I have ever seen - inside and outside. Plus I need another WC cat anyway XD // This character that you've made up, seems so... Real that it's unreal XD I could see myself trying to talk like her but just failing so miserably it's not even funny. Though, I am curious why she killed her brother and I'd like the details on that if you wouldn't mind (if you decide to give her to me, that is)

@starfall I'll take both, one, or neither. Whatever you see fit. ;3

You may have Duskpaw, but I'm going to wait on Clover :love4:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaf_tail (Post 466874)
Username: Leaf_tail
Cat you wish to receive: Dawnpetal
How active are you?: My PPD is pretty low (0.17... yikes), but I've been a lot more active lately!
Why do you want my Character?: I want a ShadowClan warrior character for a plot I've seen, and I'd like some more ShadowClan cats. Also, Dawnpelt is just a really beautiful name! (Shallow, I know)
Mention: @starfall

I'm going to wait tad bit longer before I accept :heartbounce:

Seraphon February 10th, 2018 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 467548)
You may have Duskpaw, but I'm going to wait on Clover :love4:

Thank you! And is his name Duskpaw now?

Cosmo February 10th, 2018 11:19 AM

Username: Mystical
Cat you wish to receive: Cloverpaw
How active are you?: Pretty active, PDD; 12.40
Why do you want my Character? She seems like a very interesting character and I have no cat with a personality even close to hers. She seems like she would be extremely fun to rp with because of her personality, however I would like to know why she killed Ratpaw if I'm accepted.

Leaf_tail February 10th, 2018 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 467548)

Okay! :D

Starfall April 22nd, 2018 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 467557)
Thank you! And is his name Duskpaw now?

Yes it would be :heartbounce: sorry for the super late response ;w;

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo (Post 467574)

Username: Mystical
Cat you wish to receive: Cloverpaw
How active are you?: Pretty active, PDD; 12.40
Why do you want my Character? She seems like a very interesting character and I have no cat with a personality even close to hers. She seems like she would be extremely fun to rp with because of her personality, however I would like to know why she killed Ratpaw if I'm accepted.

Accepted :heartbounce: take care of her [if you still wish to have her :heartbounce: ] if you're still interested in why she killed Ratpaw please let me know /v\
Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaf_tail (Post 467582)
Okay! :D

Accepted :heartbounce: Dawnpetal is all yours :heartbounce: take good care of her.

Cosmo April 22nd, 2018 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 496980)
Yes it would be :heartbounce: sorry for the super late response ;w;

Accepted :heartbounce: take care of her [if you still wish to have her :heartbounce: ] if you're still interested in why she killed Ratpaw please let me know /v\

Accepted :heartbounce: Dawnpetal is all yours :heartbounce: take good care of her.

I'm still interested and thank you. I am interested in why she killed Ratpaw.