Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Visual Arts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The start of all. ( interactive story) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12422)

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 16th, 2017 08:17 AM

The start of all. ( interactive story)

This is the start of all, before Sasuke and winter came to be, before everything came to be as we know it now.
A wolf tries to survive in this world so wrong.
this is the start. Welcome to the life of Killer. please... don't pity him.

The sounds of war can be heard throughout the forest, flames burned everything in its path and loud growls and barks ring though the forest.
Wolves. So many of them were tearing each other apart, many had fallen, so much blood spilled onto the ground and within all of this was a scared 4 month old pup, with fur as black as night and his Red eyes wide and in fear as he ran. He kept running eventually reaching a den thankfully hidden by the fire but not hidden from the mad wolves that attacked his family suddenly. He looks in to see his mother along with three little pups who were crying calling for attention from... his unmoving mother.
almost immediately, he runs up to his mother pushing his mothers head with his muzzle crying but mostly begging for her to " get up! Please, they got father! the pups are crying we need-" He stops hearing loud growling nearby, it was getting close. panicking he stands there unsure what to do.
What should he do?

a) Hide and see who comes in

b) stand and fight

c) try to take the pups and run

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 16th, 2017 10:23 AM

Re: The start of all. ( interactive story)

Bump

Teggy November 16th, 2017 10:32 AM

C cause it sounds cool.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 16th, 2017 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teggy (Post 422461)
C cause it sounds cool.

One c! XD If Within a a few hours I’ll post next thingy

wolfie November 16th, 2017 03:15 PM

Hmm, I choose C!

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 16th, 2017 03:31 PM

C has been chosen!
The wolf immediately begins to look at the pups, one white, one grey and one black like he. He begins to try to carry them all but unfortunately to his small size he just couldn’t. He could hear them getting closer. He whines a bit as he holds the pups close thinking what he should do.

What should he do next?
A) take only one pup: 1 grey 2 white 3 black and run

B) stand and fight

C) run

sNazzy November 16th, 2017 03:44 PM

Ahhhhh This is so hard. Maybe C because he might distract the wolf?

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 16th, 2017 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oshawott King (Post 422562)
Ahhhhh This is so hard. Maybe C because he might distract the wolf?

C is on a roll today within a few hours I shall post next thingy XD

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 16th, 2017 07:17 PM

C has been chosen
The wolf whines a bit as he nuzzles the pups head a bit “ I’m sorry I’ll be back I promise “ he says filled with hope as he begins to turn around and book it just as they were coming in. He managed to jump off one as he runs past them and few of them immediately follows him barking and growling loudly as he runs. But as he turned from a cliff, he lost his footing and began to fall backwards before they could even grab them. He falls down the cliff hard, taking some roots and sticks with him as he rolled down the hill eventually he lands hard on his side. He whines loudly in pain feeling a something sharp in his side, he tries stand up only to fall to paws because of whatever was in his side. He lays down checking his side to find a stick sticking out of his side.
He could hear barking from afar, he looks around thinking what he should do now. They’re getting close but he’s well hidden but still we wolves have strong senses.
What now?

A) pull the stick out

B) try to get up and hide

C) try to get up and head back to the den

rubinaito November 16th, 2017 07:23 PM

B.