Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   ThunderClan Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64411)

ConfusedCas July 4th, 2018 04:16 PM

Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:

Originally Posted by Checkmate (Post 519771)
Dawnlight chuckled at the answer then her ears twitched slightly she was surprised that Ambercloud had known what she was singing about making her look at the she cat wide eyed " you know that one too??. " she exclaimed excitement rich in her tone her eyes shining a wide smile was now shown . She enjoyed it when other cats knew the same things she did. It made her feel...like she wasn't alone. Like she was normal.She forgotten about her leg and accidentally put it down making her wince and retracted it emedietly " so.....wanna meet up again sometime ? Your actually one of the few cats...that I'm not so...nervous to be around... " she meowed .

She smiled, "Yeah it's a wonderful tune." Ambercloud chimed playfully, her bob tail slightly wagging. "I'd love to do this again! Of course with less falling." She teased, "I'll definitely come get you when I'm going hunting again." She added with a warm glow in her eyes, still supporting Dawnlights limping side. Ambercloud looked forward and noticed they had already reached the camp entrance. "Well I suppose this is it. You make sure to rest that leg, ok?"

Barnabas July 4th, 2018 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireleaf (Post 519659)
Fireleaf back had started too bleed and his sides as they cant hold the huge tree. @Bendy The Demon

Cinderflower and Ravenblaze ran over to Fireleaf. They didn't take too long to start pushing the tree. After it had felt like hours they were able to push it off of the other warrior.

k!ngk3s July 4th, 2018 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon (Post 519974)

Cinderflower and Ravenblaze ran over to Fireleaf. They didn't take too long to start pushing the tree. After it had felt like hours they were able to push it off of the other warrior.

Their was a print where the tree was on him and Fireleaf coulded get up with out his back hurting.

Barnabas July 4th, 2018 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireleaf (Post 519976)
Their was a print where the tree was on him and Fireleaf coulded get up with out his back hurting.

Cinderflower looked at Fireleaf. "Don't even think about trying to get up." demanded the molly.

k!ngk3s July 4th, 2018 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon (Post 519978)

Cinderflower looked at Fireleaf. "Don't even think about trying to get up." demanded the molly.

Fireleaf tried and so regeted it. @Bendy The Demon

Barnabas July 5th, 2018 01:41 AM

. @CactusHeart

Cinderflower stood outside the camp before she had decided to take a long walk around the territory. It had been a long stressful day and she sure was glad that she could get away from her clanmates. Cinderflower moved around a couple of tree's as she got farther and farther.

CactusHeart July 5th, 2018 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon (Post 520015)
. @CactusHeart

Cinderflower stood outside the camp before she had decided to take a long walk around the territory. It had been a long stressful day and she sure was glad that she could get away from her clanmates. Cinderflower moved around a couple of tree's as she got farther and farther.

CottonFluff has been snooping around ThunderClan for a while, looking for adventure. He heard something in front of him so he backed up little did he know, CinderFlower was walking behind him, and he crashed into her side.

Barnabas July 5th, 2018 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CactusHeart (Post 520016)
CottonFluff has been snooping around ThunderClan for a while, looking for adventure. He heard something in front of him so he backed up little did he know, CinderFlower was walking behind him, and he crashed into her side.

Cinderflower felt somebody crash into her, causing her to lose her balance. She fell flat on her tail. "Hey what was that for!?" retorted the molly. She sniffed the air and smelled the Skyclan on his fur.

CactusHeart July 5th, 2018 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon (Post 520018)

Cinderflower felt somebody crash into her, causing her to lose her balance. She fell flat on her tail. "Hey what was that for!?" retorted the molly. She sniffed the air and smelled the Skyclan on his fur.

CottonFluff spun around, his eyes meating the Molly’s “I’m so sorry! I was snooping around and I shouldn’t have! Please don’t tell your leader!” He fell to his paws, whining a bit.

Barnabas July 5th, 2018 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CactusHeart (Post 520020)
CottonFluff spun around, his eyes meating the Molly’s “I’m so sorry! I was snooping around and I shouldn’t have! Please don’t tell your leader!” He fell to his paws, whining a bit.

Cinderflower let out a light snort. "I never talk to my leader, so you better not get too far I will tell on you." meowed the molly. She gave her chest fur a few licks before calming herself down.