Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Furry rp(only if you signed up) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11928)

Darky October 25th, 2017 05:38 PM

Furry rp(only if you signed up)

ITS TIME
People in it
@Alicewolfheart
@Hawkstar @Jaymoon @RosePelt145

Darky October 25th, 2017 05:41 PM

Re: Furry rp(only if you signed up)

Lioness had walked to her older sister room. No not tigeress.
"Sam?" She asked by the door. The 12 year old looked at the door waiting for her older sister.
@Hawkstar

Leucos October 25th, 2017 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 411083)
Lioness had walked to her older sister room. No not tigeress.
"Sam?" She asked by the door. The 12 year old looked at the door waiting for her older sister.
@Hawkstar

Sam had her ear buds on high and opened the door she tilted her head and her nose twitched. Her ears where back
" wha? " she asked as she had her hood on , her tail was down. She wasn't in a great mood lately after the fight she had in her school.

Darky October 25th, 2017 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 411128)
Sam had her ear buds on high and opened the door she tilted her head and her nose twitched. Her ears where back
" wha? " she asked as she had her hood on , her tail was down. She wasn't in a great mood lately after the fight she had in her school.

"I need your help, the bullies are yo to no good. I think there up to something" lioness said.
-----
Abby was walking home with her shcool books. She hadn't heard footprints as she had started to run. The cat furry had gotten herself in a ally. She tried to climb up but a bully grabbed her tail. She screamed in pain.

Leucos October 25th, 2017 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 411155)

"I need your help, the bullies are yo to no good. I think there up to something" lioness said.
-----
Abby was walking home with her shcool books. She hadn't heard footprints as she had started to run. The cat furry had gotten herself in a ally. She tried to climb up but a bully grabbed her tail. She screamed in pain.

Sam sighed she turned the music on full blast she could take it she ran to the ally way on all fours and smirked she didn't mind ending fights but her getting beat up was another story. And she hated Abby being beat up . She cracked her knuckles and hit the bullys in tune with the beats of the song this is what she listened to ( https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VF6-J5BCxWM )

jaymoon October 25th, 2017 07:22 PM

maple walks down the street hearing a yelp maple runs to the ally where she herd the yelp she pulls an aroww back on her bow and points it at the pulling on the cats tail "hey!" she yelled " stop that!" glaring at the bullys

Darky October 25th, 2017 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 411160)
Sam sighed she turned the music on full blast she could take it she ran to the ally way on all fours and smirked she didn't mind ending fights but her getting beat up was another story. And she hated Abby being beat up . She cracked her knuckles and hit the bullys in tune with the beats of the song this is what she listened to ( https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VF6-J5BCxWM )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoon (Post 411163)
maple walks down the street hearing a yelp maple runs to the ally where she herd the yelp she pulls an aroww back on her bow and points it at the pulling on the cats tail "hey!" she yelled " stop that!" glaring at the bullys

A bully had gotten shot as he fell dead, the other bullies ran off from the wolf furries. The scared Abby had covered her eyes with her cat ears and tail(since this sam is tougher this Abby is weaker)

jaymoon October 25th, 2017 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 411165)

A bully had gotten shot as he fell dead, the other bullies ran off from the wolf furries. The scared Abby had covered her eyes with her cat ears and tail(since this sam is tougher this Abby is weaker)

maple put her bow back and continued walking down the street without saying anything and murmers "stupied kids"

Leucos October 25th, 2017 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 411165)

Sam rolled her shoulders and smirked
" yeah you better run! " she snarled and looked at the cat furry she frowned as she helped Abby up " you ok? " she asked and she noticed maple her ears where down again " sorry I didn't know some one was helping you already " she said and started to walk off . ' your an idiot ' She thought and face palmed .

Darky October 25th, 2017 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoon (Post 411167)

maple put her bow back and continued walking down the street without saying anything and murmers "stupied kids"

darky ran into maple.
"Sorry" the winged fox furry said.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 411169)
Sam rolled her shoulders and smirked
" yeah you better run! " she snarled and looked at the cat furry she frowned as she helped Abby up " you ok? " she asked and she noticed maple her ears where down again " sorry I didn't know some one was helping you already " she said and started to walk off . ' your an idiot ' She thought and face palmed .

"Thanks sam. Sam can I come back with you" Abby said pausing to get her shcool books. "I can't stand to get beat up again" abby explained.