Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   None Of Us Are Going To Heaven (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74724)

Kaybug. December 13th, 2023 09:03 AM

None Of Us Are Going To Heaven

Quick run down! So for this plot, we’re gonna traumatize my character, Dovepaw, somehow someway. We’ll figure it out, it doesn’t matter how we do it! [This is solely for the beginning of the plot because sir needs character development.]

Some info on Dovepaw;
Dovepaw’s pronouns are THEY/HE! Their sibling, Bunnywisp, is now inactive and they were an adoptive older sibling to Dovepaw. They are AMAB. Dovepaw has no parents, no friends, only their mentor, Heatherwhisker is in their life.

This plot will make Dovepaw more open to realization of the real world, compared to their false reality in their head. In this plot they will realize that most of the people in the clans aren’t so good right now with all that is going on as they are breaking so many of the clan’s warrior code.

Just throw something at me, I’ll probably accept it, but we will see! There can be a maximum of 10 cats for this plot.

(THis is kind of a WIP but go ahead and throw stuff at me)

Galaxy_ December 13th, 2023 12:00 PM

Re: None Of Us Are Going To Heaven

Smalltail got exiled for murder

occultation December 13th, 2023 02:00 PM

I've been looking for a plot that will allow Curlypaw (WC) to realize that he needs to face the reality of his world instead of hiding from it, so sort of a similar thing to Dovepaw. One of the plot ideas I have involves a traitorous WindClan cat conspiring with a ThunderClan or RiverClan cat to weaken WindClan from within; they'll be caught pretty much immediately.

Perhaps the cats that catch them comprise a border patrol, formed spontaneously by a WC cat who thinks they should step up the frequency of patrols along the relevant border. Dove and Curly could both be on it, along with a warrior or two.

If you're looking for something more complex, we could do a little border skirmish out of it. If we go for the TC route, I can throw my cat Drizzlenight in there. Maybe Dove expects him to show them mercy since they're an apprentice, only for him to treat them as he would any other enemy.

( @forgotten_dreamer. )

Kaybug. December 13th, 2023 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherry~ (Post 1519610)
I've been looking for a plot that will allow Curlypaw (WC) to realize that he needs to face the reality of his world instead of hiding from it, so sort of a similar thing to Dovepaw. One of the plot ideas I have involves a traitorous WindClan cat conspiring with a ThunderClan or RiverClan cat to weaken WindClan from within; they'll be caught pretty much immediately.

Perhaps the cats that catch them comprise a border patrol, formed spontaneously by a WC cat who thinks they should step up the frequency of patrols along the relevant border. Dove and Curly could both be on it, along with a warrior or two.

If you're looking for something more complex, we could do a little border skirmish out of it. If we go for the TC route, I can throw my cat Drizzlenight in there. Maybe Dove expects him to show them mercy since they're an apprentice, only for him to treat them as he would any other enemy.

( @forgotten_dreamer. )

:0 OHMYGOD!!! CHERRYYYY

Hmmm, I think the first idea works just fine! :D They could be best buds haha

occultation December 13th, 2023 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forgotten_dreamer. (Post 1519847)

:0 OHMYGOD!!! CHERRYYYY

Hmmm, I think the first idea works just fine! :D They could be best buds haha

Perfect! I've been looking for a friend or two for Curly, so I'm definitely down for him and Dove to form a friendship. I could see him approaching them after the whole ordeal, wanting to talk it over with someone similar in age to him.

I'll throw up a finder for the little plot; I'll mention you in it so you can keep an eye on it as well!

Kaybug. December 14th, 2023 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherry~ (Post 1519880)

Perfect! I've been looking for a friend or two for Curly, so I'm definitely down for him and Dove to form a friendship. I could see him approaching them after the whole ordeal, wanting to talk it over with someone similar in age to him.

I'll throw up a finder for the little plot; I'll mention you in it so you can keep an eye on it as well!

Sweet! Thank you so much Cherry! I’m excited.

Wingnettle December 17th, 2023 01:09 PM

@Kaybug. what clan are they from?

Kieran. December 17th, 2023 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaybug. (Post 1519404)
Quick run down! So for this plot, we’re gonna traumatize my character, Dovepaw, somehow someway. We’ll figure it out, it doesn’t matter how we do it! [This is solely for the beginning of the plot because sir needs character development.]

Some info on Dovepaw;
Dovepaw’s pronouns are THEY/HE! Their sibling, Bunnywisp, is now inactive and they were an adoptive older sibling to Dovepaw. They are AMAB. Dovepaw has no parents, no friends, only their mentor, Heatherwhisker is in their life.

This plot will make Dovepaw more open to realization of the real world, compared to their false reality in their head. In this plot they will realize that most of the people in the clans aren’t so good right now with all that is going on as they are breaking so many of the clan’s warrior code.

Just throw something at me, I’ll probably accept it, but we will see! There can be a maximum of 10 cats for this plot.

(THis is kind of a WIP but go ahead and throw stuff at me)

Maybe they could witness my oc Grubpaw killing some random kittypet that would be fun(for grubpaw not dovepaw)

Kaybug. December 17th, 2023 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wingnettle (Post 1521735)
@Kaybug. what clan are they from?

Windclan!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wordle (Post 1521767)
Maybe they could witness my oc Grubpaw killing some random kittypet that would be fun(for grubpaw not dovepaw)

I'd have to discuss with cherry! so give me a few days and ill get back to you