Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   It's not my fault, it's everyone else's (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72075)

Aolani November 2nd, 2023 02:03 PM

It's not my fault, it's everyone else's

It Seems Yellowpaw is an idiot.
Also murder and stuff.

(This plot contains murder)Granted, I was planning on this for a while now. One day, a wild email said they wanted more Yellowpaw posts. At first, I thought that I would be fine if I were to wait a while, completely forgetting about it in the next few minutes. During the few minutes, my brain decided to get working on a plot even though I specifically told it to wait so I could focus on replies. (of which I didn't do.) Then November COTM came out then a birthday miracle happened and he was nominated twice! After that, I kinda had to make a plot for my guy! I mean, clearly it was destiny or something. So, without further ado, stare at this incredibly basic plot!

Quote:

Yellowpaw was hanging out in camp, minding his own business when [antagonizer 1], [antagonizer 2] and [antagonizer 3] for being weak. As Yellowpaw is Yellowpaw, he goes out of camp to show them what he can do. At this point, he is still angry at Thunderclan as he will always be, so he goes to get revenge for killing his mentor and ruining his muzzle. On his way, he caught a sick, old mouse. Also, he found a deathberry bush by accident, but is happy to have found it before eating they prey. He stuffs the prey with a deathberry and moves on to the border, where he places they prey. After that, he decided to go into the territory to just pace around.

While Yellowpaw is in the territory, [ shc hungy guy] finds the prey on the border and, as his name suggests, he ate it and dies.

[Dragonflycliff] was walking through thunder and stumbles upon [hungy guy] and accidently claws him on his neck. At the same time, a Yellowpaw came to check on the prey, and sees [Dragonflycliff] standing next to [shc hungy guy] and immediately assumes the thunderclanner attacked [shc hungy guy], attacking them and failing to win. Also, [shadowclan guys 2.0] sees this. Yellow also sees [shadowclan cats 2.0] and attacks them, backing off after realizing it was a shc cat. Then Yellowpaw proceeds to lose sanity and become what I was hoping he'd become!

Roles:
Thunderclan guy: Dragonflycliff [ @dragonwind ]
shc hungy guy: Needlejaw [ @Kuwu ]
Shadowclan cats 2.0: Cobwebpaw [ @Spartan-117 ], Shadowlight [ @FeurSturm ]
antagonizer 1:
antagonizer 2:
antagonizer 3:
Form

Name:
Role:
Looks:
Personality:
Traits:
#LOOKSHOOMFACE

hermeswind November 2nd, 2023 02:06 PM

Re: It's not my fault, it's everyone else's

Dragonflycliff for ThC cat
- @IGotAShoomyForChristmas-

Aolani November 2nd, 2023 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hex_cat (Post 1497067)
Dragonflycliff for ThC cat
- @IGotAShoomyForChristmas-

Okidoki

Snips November 2nd, 2023 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IGotAShoomyForChristmas (Post 1497063)
It Seems Yellowpaw is an idiot.
Also murder and stuff.

Granted, I was planning on this for a while now. One day, a wild email said they wanted more Yellowpaw posts. At first, I thought that I would be fine if I were to wait a while, completely forgetting about it in the next few minutes. During the few minutes, my brain decided to get working on a plot even though I specifically told it to wait so I could focus on replies. (of which I didn't do.) Then November COTM came out then a birthday miracle happened and he was nominated twice! After that, I kinda had to make a plot for my guy! I mean, clearly it was destiny or something. So, without further ado, stare at this incredibly basic plot!

Open roles: yes
Form

Name:
Role:
Looks:
Personality:
Traits:
#LOOKSHOOMFACE

Name: Shadowlight
Role: ShadowClan guy 2 or 1
Looks: Black and white tabby she-cat
Personality: shy, but she REALLY hates ThunderClan because Bumble killed her first 'paw
Traits: shy, nervous, etc.

Aolani November 2nd, 2023 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FeurSturm (Post 1497077)
Name: Shadowlight
Role: ShadowClan guy 2 or 1
Looks: Black and white tabby she-cat
Personality: shy, but she REALLY hates ThunderClan because Bumble killed her first 'paw
Traits: shy, nervous, etc.

Shadowclan guy 1 dies, so do you want them to live?

Snips November 2nd, 2023 02:23 PM

Oh whoops yes plz #LOOKSHOOMFACE

Spartan-117 November 2nd, 2023 02:24 PM

Name: cobwebpaw
Role: shc cat 2.0
Looks: a handsome tuxedo tom with olive-green eyes
Personality: quiet, distant, kind of rude
Traits: ^
#LOOKSHOOMFACE

Aolani November 2nd, 2023 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartan-117 (Post 1497089)
Name: Cobwebpaw
Role: shc cat 2.0
Looks: a handsome tuxedo tom with olive-green eyes
Personality: quiet, distant, kind of rude
Traits: ^
#LOOKSHOOMFACE

Alright!

Aolani November 2nd, 2023 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FeurSturm (Post 1497088)
Oh whoops yes plz #LOOKSHOOMFACE

Okay

Spartan-117 November 2nd, 2023 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IGotAShoomyForChristmas (Post 1497090)

Alright!

Webby ain't ever fought yet, do you mind if Yellowpaw actually permanently scars my little boy? :eyes: