Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Open Lightnings home (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14225)

Wolvesregion February 3rd, 2018 08:56 AM

Open Lightnings home

just hop in anybody (im in cave)

Lightning rested his paws feeling tired from walking all day.

itz.me.jessii February 3rd, 2018 09:01 AM

Re: Open Lightnings home

herro :slapfight:

Wolvesregion February 3rd, 2018 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itz.me.jessii (Post 464172)
herro :slapfight:

lol les just rp friendo

Lightning was relaxed, he moved around now, his giant paws throwing up dust as he walked. he had his claws unsheathed and his teeth were bared. He was usally defensive.

itz.me.jessii February 3rd, 2018 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bloody Kitty (Post 464174)
lol les just rp friendo

Lightning was relaxed, he moved around now, his giant paws throwing up dust as he walked. he had his claws unsheathed and his teeth were bared. He was usally defensive.

Lily spotted the large tomcat and crouched down, her grey fur bristling. Her green eyes rested on him and she prowled forwards, her tail lightly lashing on the ground. Lily froze in spot as she stepped on a stick. She went silent, crouching as low as she could.

Wolvesregion February 3rd, 2018 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itz.me.jessii (Post 464175)
Lily spotted the large tomcat and crouched down, her grey fur bristling. Her green eyes rested on him and she prowled forwards, her tail lightly lashing on the ground. Lily froze in spot as she stepped on a stick. She went silent, crouching as low as she could.

The tom snapped hi head around and sprayed a bush, marking his territory. "No more hiding." He said calmly, his body language calm. "Come out."

itz.me.jessii February 3rd, 2018 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bloody Kitty (Post 464176)
The tom snapped hi head around and sprayed a bush, marking his territory. "No more hiding." He said calmly, his body language calm. "Come out."

The small rouge she-cat trembled under her fur, but stayed put. She needed to appear tough, not weak.

Wolvesregion February 3rd, 2018 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itz.me.jessii (Post 464177)
The small rouge she-cat trembled under her fur, but stayed put. She needed to appear tough, not weak.

The tom sighed. "I can smell you! Come out and no harm will come to you. As long as you don't attack." He growled, flicking his tail and another tom, pure black walked out of the cave and went one way. A pure white tom went the other way.

itz.me.jessii February 3rd, 2018 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bloody Kitty (Post 464178)
The tom sighed. "I can smell you! Come out and no harm will come to you. As long as you don't attack." He growled, flicking his tail and another tom, pure black walked out of the cave and went one way. A pure white tom went the other way.

The small she-cat stood up and walked from the bushes, trembling slightly.

Wolvesregion February 3rd, 2018 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itz.me.jessii (Post 464180)
The small she-cat stood up and walked from the bushes, trembling slightly.

The other toms ran back to Lighting, standing on each side of him. "Good. Now, why are you in my territory?" He meowed, sitting down with a thump. "Night get some food." He commanded to the White tom. "Day get my herbs." He commanded to pure black tom, he looked back to the she-cat, his old white muzzle showing now. "You only have a moment to explain."

itz.me.jessii February 3rd, 2018 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bloody Kitty (Post 464181)
The other toms ran back to Lighting, standing on each side of him. "Good. Now, why are you in my territory?" He meowed, sitting down with a thump. "Night get some food." He commanded to the White tom. "Day get my herbs." He commanded to pure black tom, he looked back to the she-cat, his old white muzzle showing now. "You only have a moment to explain."

Lily flicked her tail and pretended to not be scared. "I didn't know it was your territory." She snarled. Though she appeared tough, her eyes were round and full of fear.