Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Shards of Hope (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13769)

Wildy~ =3 January 12th, 2018 08:52 PM

Shards of Hope

(Here's the actual RP. I'll mention you when your box is opened)
( Btw here's the link to signups: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=13619 )

Wildy~ =3 January 14th, 2018 02:03 PM

Re: Shards of Hope

In a dark void, there were several boxes. One of them, which was black with a purple rectangle on the wall, started moving towards a white light, which had just opened up in the void. The box floated through the light, landing on a large, flat stone. The purple rectangle fell off, revealing a black she-cat asleep inside.
( @littledragon0625 Since you didn't start roleplaying, I just said Dragon was asleep in the box :3 )

Fireflower January 14th, 2018 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ (Post 454672)
In a dark void, there were several boxes. One of them, which was black with a purple rectangle on the wall, started moving towards a white light, which had just opened up in the void. The box floated through the light, landing on a large, flat stone. The purple rectangle fell off, revealing a black she-cat asleep inside.
( @littledragon0625 Since you didn't start roleplaying, I just said Dragon was asleep in the box :3 )

(what?sorry no one was mentioned so i didnt know this was starting)

Wildy~ =3 January 14th, 2018 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 454685)

(what?sorry no one was mentioned so i didnt know this was starting)

(Well, the box wasn't open, that's why)

Fireflower January 14th, 2018 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ (Post 454701)

(Well, the box wasn't open, that's why)

(ok then i guess ill start.....)
dragon looked around the place she was in,she was to scared to leave and stayed in the box.

Wildy~ =3 January 14th, 2018 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 454702)

(ok then i guess ill start.....)
dragon looked around the place she was in,she was to scared to leave and stayed in the box.

"Dragon! Are you there?" called a voice. It seemed slightly familiar.

Fireflower January 14th, 2018 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ (Post 454703)

"Dragon! Are you there?" called a voice. It seemed slightly familiar.

dragon poked her head up and looked around,she then walked out of the box

Wildy~ =3 January 14th, 2018 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 454704)

dragon poked her head up and looked around,she then walked out of the box

As soon as she had stepped out, the box vanished, leaving the cat in a ravine. The only way out, it seemed, was through a tunnel on the far end.

Fireflower January 14th, 2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ (Post 454708)

As soon as she had stepped out, the box vanished, leaving the cat in a ravine. The only way out, it seemed, was through a tunnel on the far end.

dragon started getting scared,but she walked forward and looked at the place she was in

Wildy~ =3 January 14th, 2018 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 454714)

dragon started getting scared,but she walked forward and looked at the place she was in

Bushes were growing on the sides of the ravine, and crumbled piles of rocks were common with some being huge, and others being smaller. None of this would help you climb out, however.