Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   The Desert's Suffering (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13115)

Slash-GNR December 12th, 2017 12:40 PM

The Desert's Suffering

@Constellation

It had been a long time. Wandering and hoping filled the female's days. Though she still remained loyal to her clan and worked hard as a young warrior, Desertpelt still yearned for something... someone else.

Her beauty taken from her, and the one she loved, but denied... had been taken from her. The young she-cat felt alone and unwanted, like the world was attempting to strangle her slowly. Trying to take away her youth before it had already begun.

"Tiger..." she muttered under her breath. The sandy-speckled female prayed silently for a miracle. Bring him back to her, or give her something to distract herself from the pain. Give her something.

Brilliance December 12th, 2017 01:15 PM

Re: The Desert's Suffering

Originally, Tigebreeze had planned to meet up with Wildfire. At least, he had hoped to see the Riverclan molly to make sure she was okay. After that battle with the dusk syndicate? That wasn't a pretty fight. He didn't want his new friend to suffer much, but the molly was filled with more drive than he had been! It was a good thing that they were a team. Two was better than one anyway. But, as he seen the Riverclan border in the distance, the feisty molly wasn't there.
Letting a small shrug roll off his shoulders, he sat there for a moment staring off into the distance. As if by miracle his friend would pop up and keep him company. But, Wildfire made no appearance, so Tigerbreeze got to his paws, and padded away. A run...that would clear his mind, and get his heart beating quickly. So, Tigerbreeze stretched his limbs, and once that was done, he ran. His thoughts immediately flashed from one memory to the other. The first being Meadowpaw...who tragically been hit by a monster. He wanted to yowl, cry for his lost sister. Another memory, the moments of being with Desertpelt. When they were...young, and happy. As quick as that memory came, it left, being replaced by the day where harm came her way. Where she was ferociously attacked, and Tigerbreeze didn't know what to do. And, the time where they encountered each other once more...thought the timing couldn't be perfect as her clan was going through a...flooding. Which was just his luck, mind the sarcasm.
As he continued to run, more memories floated around. Dishevelong his mind, making him more thoughtful, more emotional. He didn't realize he gotten so far away from the thunderclan's territory. He wouldn't have noticed if he didn't hear...a cry out for help? Tigerbreeze hindered himself, coming to an abrupt stop as he flicked up dust from his paws. "Huh?" His whiskers quivered. Was his mind toying with him? Was he imagining things? Was this some type of messed up vision from Starclan? In the distant, as if his eyes had been playing tricks on him - it was Desertpelt. And, she looked absolutely...terrible!
Not in any physical manner, of course, but she looked drained...and sad...so, gloomy. Tigerbreeze didn't know what to do. He stood shellshock. Should he had approached her - given that she was real?
Tigerbreeze blinked, and slowly he approached the one he loved for so long. Like an old flame that made his heart ignite. But, why was she so sad?
"Desertpelt!" He yelled. Oh, he hoped she wasn't an illusion to mess with his brain. He had gone through a tough time in his life already to be messed with right now. Not in this moment. No right now. So, he ran up to her, checking her over to make sure that she was...authentic.
The Tom brushed against her, like she was a life-saving machine. This was her. She was genuine. Because he could also see that scar that messed up her entire face...those moons ago. "Why are you here alone?" His voice was soft, tender, and he continued to brush up against her in happiness. He needed the comfort. He was felt so mixed with his emotions nowadays, and she had been the one he was longing for the longest now. It was as if faith wanted them to collide once again.

@Slash-GNR

Slash-GNR December 12th, 2017 01:30 PM

@Constellation

It had only been a few minutes before a familiar scent... a familiar face appeared out of no where it seemed. Of course, the molly was so drained that it was getting harder for her to separate reality from fantasy.

As the flame-pelted warrior approached, she couldn't help but feel as if her heart might leap from her chest and go reside with his. However, mentally, Desertpelt built a cage around her beating organ.

A rumbling voice caused her folded out ears to perk and turn to her lost love. "Starclan has been merciful to me... do they wish to take me now and end this suffering?" she spoke with an almost surrendering tone in her voice.

Then the larger male rubbed himself up against her and asked a couple of questions. However, one stuck out beyond the others.

"So you are real?" she asked first. "Because I have no one Tiger.... all who I..." she paused swallowing. The female was never the type to admit her love for something or someone. "loved is gone," she said.

Her father had died, so had her mother. Now, Tiger probably had taken a she-cat under his wing by now and made her his mate. Hurt burned within her heart. "Why are you out here, alone?" she asked tilting her head. "Surely you have friends who want your attention," she stated.

Desert couldn't bring herself to saying he may have a mate. It would cause to much pain.

Brilliance December 12th, 2017 02:14 PM

"Of course, I'm real!" He pulled himself back to get a good look at the she cat, observing her face, then brushing himself against her once more as if he had been the key to wipe all her sadness away. She must had been lost! Or, cold! What if she was starving? Better yet, why wasn't she back in Shadowclan? It wasn't safe for the molly to be out alone...in this opening.
The Tom had been ecstatic to see her. His ears had pinned against his head, and a bright smile glowed onto his features. Then, he frowned quickly. She uttered that she had no one. Everyone was gone. Tigerbreeze didn't know what she mean by this, but perhaps she was talking about her family? It was still a shocking discovery that she was in front of him. That she was breathing. Living.
"Oh, Desert..." he muttered, rubbing his head against her shoulder in an effort to comfort her. "You still have me, remember?" They weren't from the same clan, but that didn't matter to the tiger printed tom! He had known that he would always be there for over, even if they were oceans apart. "I'm still here." Maybe everything they had built was destroyed. Lost. Never to return. Maybe it was all for nothing. She had mentioned that everyone she loved was gone - but he was still here! He was right here. In front of her. Then it occurred to him, that maybe, the flame that surrounded them long ago...demolished.
His ears perked, and he flicked his tail, rolling his eyes upwards to the sky. "I was, uh, on a run." He replied. He didn't mean to stray so far from home, but he was happy he did! He ran into the most happiest thing in his life. After Wildfire said she never found Desertpelt while Shadowclan was residing with Riverclan for a while, it haunted him. Something could had happened to her - she was right here though. Scarred worse than ever, but still beautiful to him.
When she mentioned his friends, Tigerbreeze thoughts trailed to Wildfire. She was the only friend on his list who comforted him through hard times. Then, he didn't think she needed him at this moment. So, he shook his head. "I don't think so..." he trailed off. "I don't want to think about them though," he quickly added. "I just want to be with you right now." After all, he waited for so long, without so much of a goodbye. He searched for her, and waited for her for the longest. Nowadays, he wasn't being himself. He couldn't find much of his confidence unless he was around Wildfire. He liked when thentwo of them joked around together. She made him forget about...the disasters around him. "I missed you so much, Desert. I...I thought I would never see you again." He murmured. He sounded so weak! It aggravated him that he was feeling this way her. He was supposed to be strong, brute, unnerved. He was Tigerbreeze after all. And, currently? He wasn't acting like Tigerbreeze.
@Slash-GNR

Slash-GNR December 12th, 2017 02:49 PM

Desert closed her eyes as purrs of pleasure slowly, but surely can from her chest. Orange fur mingled with more dull tans and browns, and Desertpelt welcomed the touch.

"I though you had left me. I..." she cut herself off with a choked throat. She loved him. Always had and always will. However, the she-cat didn't want to set herself up for more heart break.

"I want to be with you too... I've always had," she whispered as she rubbed her head against his cheek. Whoops... a slip of the tongue. Oh well, maybe he wouldn't notice? Yet half of her wanted him to. Just tell her you don't love her so she could be free. Free from this wild ride of right and wrong.

Then he continued on to say how he missed her. "I missed you too Tiger... more than you can ever know," she said now looking at him golden orbs.

@Constellation

Brilliance December 14th, 2017 11:19 PM

Tigerbreeze felt his eyes widened. And, the pumping of his heart stop for mere moments - did she dare say such? Tigerbreeze pulled himself back, sitting on his haunches, staring at his friend - whatever she was to him - a look of bewilderment. After all this time he's been waiting for her...she's been out here? "You thought I left you?" He repeated. Each word sounding foreign and poisonous on his tongue. "I thouhmght you left me!" He accused, his voice a little louder than it was supposed to be.
That thought was ludicrous! It was absolutely revolting! Tigerbreeze would never! Especially after losing so many friends because the death of Meadowpaw had been an absolute disaster to him. He didn't know who to turn to. Obviously, Wildfire was the best choice as the sassy feline didn't mind being there for him - yet, she was a Riverclan warrior, so she couldn't be there for the Thunderclan tom as much as he wanted. And, as for Desertpelt? She was Shadowclan! He couldn't have her whenever he needed her the most. "I...I...I thought we was going to try. At least try." At least try to be together. She said so herself, those little words leaving her mouth and making the tom smile softly, almost sadly. Even the little affection following after; it brightened his mood for a peak of a moment.
Of course he missed Desertpelt. She was his best friend, after all. Maybe, she was the one thing that could unlock who he once was. That flirty, confident Tom without a care in the world. That tom who knew he could take on anything and everything...the one he was when they were younger. Tigerbreeze gently leaned into his companion and flicked his tongue against the side of her scarred face. "Then, what happened to you?" He suddenly asked, his orbs lighting up in confusion. "What happened to you Desertpelt? I waited for you...but I could never find you." He quickly brushed himself against her. "I thought I lost you, honestly." It wouldn't have surprised him if he had. Life was such a bitter process. The outcomes were devastating - most of the time. Life was exaggerated! Life was..well, uncanny at its finest. Tigerbreeze wrapped his tail around himself, feeling his ears droop for a moment as he stared pleadingly at the other feline. "What...do you want to do?" He didn't know how tough she was living at the moment. He was overwhelmed with seeing her again. So, he wanted to know what did she want to do...more so about them. He needed a clear understanding, and he wished he could determine that from her eyes, but the answer was so vague.

@Slash-GNR

Slash-GNR December 18th, 2017 09:37 AM

The she-cat frowned as Tiger turned away. In the process, she to turned her head away and flattened her ears. His voice then began to rise almost in a shouting manner. At that, she hung her head.

He thought he had lost her. "How could I?" she replied. How could sh leave him. The female would die if she did.

Tiger then leaned in and licked her ugly face. In return, she gave him a few licks on his cheek.

Then the male continued on about her promise. "I do want to try... I really do," she stated. Then a sigh escaped her as he asked what she wanted to do.

Maybe this was the time to tell him. "I want to be with you..." she began, taking a shaky breath. "I love you, Tigerbreeze," she finally said. It felt good to tell him, but what if he didn't return the affection?

"I... I was afraid that you wouldn't want to... commit. But the aching pain that I feel every time I see you, knowing that I'm holding what I feel back from you... it was slowly killing me," she stated.

"I should have told you sooner, so you can make a decision, and if you want... move on with your life. I'm sure you have plenty of she-cats wanting your attention," she said with a sad smile. The last few words were bitter and painful to say, but they came from her mouth anyway.
@Constellation