Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Rowanclan ( sign ups , not private ) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12303)

Leucos November 11th, 2017 02:54 PM

Rowanclan ( sign ups , not private )

" I don't understand ma'am why do we have to move? "
" because it's not safe for us any more"
" but why is it not safe for us? "
" because the trees have fallen , food is scarce , darkness has come "
" but why did the darkness come to us? "
" because we are the light , the light can't exist without the darkness "
" why can't it exist without the darkness? "
" they are an even balance , so us as defenders of the light we must fight the darkness "
" but , but why! We are just warriors "
" happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light "
--------------------------------------------------
Rowanclan was an ancient clan that faught against Redclan where the most evil cats have gone to join . This clan had suffered destruction unlike any other cat has seen , shortage of food supply , loss of kits , destruction of the forest . Soon it all disappeared into thin air , but only one elder of the clan survived and has scavenged for lost cats to bring this clan back from the past and to show it's true colors and to fight Redclans darkness once again. Who are you in this clan? A kit a warrior a apprentice ??? This is your path , this is your story . May the light be in your paws . The good cats that die become a Skywalker , the cats that betray the clan become a Nightwatcher

Also the guardian of either a Skywalker or Nighwatcher will take a deceased cat and lead their spirit to a happy memory that they cherished or felt the utmost joy in that moment . Kinda like a starclan cat leading them to starclan. But a Nightwatcher guardian will take them to there worst memory and make them a demon from all the pain and suffering I CHoose Who THis cat Will BE and THey have wings

Leader - Twostar ( female )
Deputy - Ghostwhiper
Med cat - Rainleaf apprentice shypaw

Warriors -
Fireflower
Ashfire
Lilacnose

Apprentices - shypaw Rustpaw

Kits - foresttkit

Queens -

Elders - Dapplebreeze

Nightwatcher guardian - Flowerkit

Skywalker guardian - embersong

Form

Name
persona
Looks
Rank

@Mad-Hatter
@Rubinaito
@Alicewolfheart
@Shadomaru
@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Myik
@Okapi
@Undercover

My form
Name Twostar
Age - 39moons
Gender - female
Persona - tbrp
Looks - TWOSTAR

Leucos November 11th, 2017 04:33 PM

Re: Rowanclan ( sign ups , not private )

@Rivergold
@Swiftheart
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Role
@Celestial
@woly
@Rubinaito

BOOP

Static November 11th, 2017 04:54 PM

Name-Ghostwhisper
Age-26 moons
Gender-male
persona -tbrp'd?
Looks -sleek white fur with a right green eye and a left yellow eye.
Rank -deputy

Leucos November 11th, 2017 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 419712)
Name-Ghostwhisper
Age-26 moons
Gender-male
persona -tbrp'd?
Looks -sleek white fur with a right green eye and a left yellow eye.
Rank -deputy

Accepted !

Leucos November 11th, 2017 08:27 PM

[QUOTE=littledragon0625;419861][COLOR="Black"]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 419652)
" I don't understand ma'am why do we have to move? "
" they are an even balance , so us as defenders of the light we must fight the darkness "
" happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light "
Rowanclan was an ancient clan that faught against Redclan where the most evil cats have gone to join . This clan had suffered destruction unlike any other cat has seen , shortage of food supply , loss of kits , destruction of the forest . Soon it all disappeared into thin air , but only one elder of the clan survived and has scavenged for lost cats to bring this clan back from the past and to show it's true colors and to fight Redclans darkness once again. Who are you in this clan? A kit a warrior a apprentice ??? This is your path , this is your story . May the light be in your paws . The good cats that die become a Skywalker , the cats that betray the clan become a Nightwatcher

Also the guardian of either a Skywalker or Nighwatcher will take a deceased cat and lead their spirit to a happy memory that they cherished or felt the utmost joy in that moment . Kinda like a starclan cat leading them to starclan. But a Nightwatcher guardian will take them to there worst memory and make them a demon from all the pain and suffering I CHoose Who THis cat Will BE and THey have wings

Deputy - Ghostwhiper
Med cat -

Warriors -

Apprentices -

Kits -

Queens -

Elders -

Nightwatcher guardian -

Skywalker guardian -

Form

Name
persona
Looks
Rank

@Mad-Hatter
@Rubinaito
@Alicewolfheart
@Shadomaru
@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Myik
@Okapi
@Undercover

My form
Name Twostar
Age - 39moons
Gender - female
Persona - tbrp
Looks -
name:embersong,,,fireflower
persona:embersong has always chose good over bad this brave cat never knewn why she was the skywalker but loved welcomeing cats to the skys(or whatever it is).she does take cat up in the skys when there suffering which she hopes never happens.the battles which take place in the terr. she watches reday to protect,,,,,,,,,fireflower is not really a shy cat but is distant but has wondered where her sisters have gone(she didnt know embersong was in the skys at first an dragonfire was dragonclan leader)but her loyalty and courage(or rush in dont think method)will kill you.she knows how it feels to lose someone you love so shes great when conforting other cats.
looks:[URL="http://https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrB8pZclwdaFnMAe3I2nIlQ?p=black+and+g inger+cat&ei=UTF-8&type=st_appfocus1_cr&fr=yhs-adk-adk_sbnt&hsimp=yhs-adk_sbnt&hspart=adk&imgc=black&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Ai#i d=108&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fmainecoonsgallery.ambientc at.com%2FMaineCoonsWallpapers%2Fpictures-1280-1024%2FMaineCoonsPictures-1280-1024-Origami-MCO-f2203-photos-
and http://www.jigzone.com/p/jz/jzD/OrangeTabby.jpgvv (i think)
rank:embersong is the skywalker guardian and fireflower is a warrior[/COLOR]

Accepted

Fireflower November 11th, 2017 08:31 PM

[QUOTE=Hawkstar;419652]" I don't understand ma'am why do we have to move? "

Deputy - Ghostwhiper
Med cat -

Warriors -

Apprentices -

Kits -

Queens -

Elders -

Nightwatcher guardian -

Skywalker guardian -

Form

Name
persona
Looks
Rank

@Mad-Hatter
@Rubinaito
@Alicewolfheart
@Shadomaru
@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Myik
@Okapi
@Undercover

My form
Name Twostar
Age - 39moons
Gender - female
Persona - tbrp
Looks -
name:embersong,,,fireflower
persona:embersong has always chose good over bad this brave cat never knewn why she was the skywalker but loved welcomeing cats to the skys(or whatever it is).she does take cat up in the skys when there suffering which she hopes never happens.the battles which take place in the terr. she watches reday to protect,,,,,,,,,fireflower is not really a shy cat but is distant but has wondered where her sisters have gone(she didnt know embersong was in the skys at first an dragonfire was dragonclan leader)but her loyalty and courage(or rush in dont think method)will kill you.she knows how it feels to lose someone you love so shes great when conforting other cats.
looks:black and ginger she cat black wings yellow eyes ,,,,orange tabby pointed ears and amber eyes.

rank:embersong is the skywalker guardian and fireflower is a warrior

Role November 11th, 2017 09:01 PM

Name: Flowerkit
Perso: Flowerkit is a quiet, observant she-kit who never earned her full name. She prefers to be called Flower, but she never tells anyone to call her that. Only her friends. However small and cute this kit may be, she is actually wise and quite cruel. She takes on the role of "guardian" and watches and listens to someone's conversations, and blackmails them. So watch out, this kit will terrify you if you get on her bad side.
Looks: But with white wings

Leucos November 11th, 2017 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 419887)
Perso: Flowerkit is a quiet, observant she-kit who never earned her full name. She prefers to be called Flower, but she never tells anyone to call her that. Only her friends. However small and cute this kit may be, she is actually wise and quite cruel. She takes on the role of "guardian" and watches and listens to someone's conversations, and blackmails them. So watch out, this kit will terrify you if you get on her bad side.

Accepted !

Fireflower November 11th, 2017 10:42 PM

ready for the rp whenever but plz mention me if i dont start cause i have an important role

Liekki November 12th, 2017 03:01 PM

Name: Rainleaf
persona : tbr'd
Looks: Meow
@Hawkstar

Leucos November 12th, 2017 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter (Post 420229)
Name: Rainleaf
persona : tbr'd
Looks: Meow
@Hawkstar

Accepted

Fireflower November 12th, 2017 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 419887)

hey,so you say you take on the role of nightwatcher guardian but the form says your just a nightwatcher not the guardian so which are you?

Rivergold November 12th, 2017 04:13 PM

Name Shypaw(wing)
Age 12 moons
Gender female
persona tbrp?
Looks https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/...d17acc3e70.JPG
Rank meddie cat apprentice?

Leucos November 12th, 2017 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 420294)
Name Shypaw(wing)
Age 12 moons
Gender female
persona tbrp?
Looks https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/...d17acc3e70.JPG
Rank meddie cat apprentice?

Accepted and yes :)

Ainz Ooal Gown November 12th, 2017 04:19 PM

Name Ashfire
Age 31 moons
Gender male
persona tbrp
Looks https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.P...gEsER&pid=15.1
Rank warrior

Role November 12th, 2017 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 420269)

hey,so you say you take on the role of nightwatcher guardian but the form says your just a nightwatcher not the guardian so which are you?

Oh oops. Guardian if its okay

Fireflower November 12th, 2017 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 420376)
Oh oops. Guardian if its okay

lol i feel like are cats would fight a lot!
and this whold be the reaction to the cats seeing us:boo: or :waaah:

Leucos November 12th, 2017 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 420303)
Name Ashfire
Age 31 moons
Gender male
persona tbrp
Looks https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.P...gEsER&pid=15.1
Rank warrior

Accepted

Mango November 19th, 2017 03:56 PM

Name Forestkit//Dapplebreeze
Age 2 moons//80 moons
Gender tom//she-cat
persona Tbrp’d/Tpbrp’d
Looks Dark brown fur, black eyes//spotted light colored fur green eyes
Rank kit//elder
(If I can only pick one I’d pick Dapplebreeze)

Fireflower November 19th, 2017 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 424185)
Age 2 moons//80 moons
Gender tom//she-cat
persona Tbrp’d/Tpbrp’d
Rank kit//elder

"nice!"~high five~or~high three~im not the one to accept this but im good with it

Leucos November 19th, 2017 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 424185)
Age 2 moons//80 moons
Gender tom//she-cat
persona Tbrp’d/Tpbrp’d
Rank kit//elder

Accepted !

Akari November 19th, 2017 05:36 PM

Name: RustPaw
Looks:Merrow!
Personality: She is usually pretty positive, Kind, and Competitive , until she realizes she is completely alone. That's the one thing she hates. Once she is alone, Some describe her as being "Completely different."
( @Hawkstar )

Fireflower November 19th, 2017 05:45 PM

DUDE fur real your getting so many cats join your clan lol

Akari November 19th, 2017 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 424260)
DUDE fur real your getting so many cats join your clan lol

I've been wanting to join for awhile, but only just now found the Sign-ups XD. I bet this is going to turn into a Real clan on here, and will once we get 20 active members. Also, nice punz.

Fireflower November 19th, 2017 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 424261)
I've been wanting to join for awhile, but only just now found the Sing-ups XD. I bet this is going to turn into a Real clan on here, and will once we get 20 active members. Also, nice punz.

well imma introduce myself im dragonstar leader of dragonclan which is the clan bordering rowanclan.

Akari November 19th, 2017 05:59 PM

Quote:

well imma introduce myself im dragonstar leader of dragonclan which is the clan bordering rowanclan.
Hm, I Might as well introduce myself. "I'm Akari, a random person who almost always Rp's as a Loner." And I knew that, I've been reading the Dragonclan chat for awhile also.

Fireflower November 19th, 2017 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 424266)
Hm, I Might as well introduce myself. "I'm Akari, a random person who almost always Rp's as a Loner." And I knew that, I've been reading the Dragonclan chat for awhile also.

well hello then

PeaFlower November 20th, 2017 12:29 PM

Found the sign-ups. Alright. So here's a form if y'all want more cats.

Name : Lilacnose
persona : Competitive, self-assured, fun-loving, rebellious, helpful, the rest is tbrp ...
Looks : A lean beige and white short-furred tabby with green eyes and a distinguishable nose.

I could make more, but with my tendency to get inactive( writer's block and heavy self-doubt kick in at random times it seems), and the fact that I'm usually asleep when everyone else is online ... yeah. Not going to do that.

Oh, and before I find myself awkwardly staring at the roleplay thread (once again) : can my cat just be there as part of the clan or does she have to be found ?
@Hawkstar

Leucos November 20th, 2017 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeaFlower (Post 424643)

persona : Competitive, self-assured, fun-loving, rebellious, helpful, the rest is tbrp ...
Looks : A lean beige and white short-furred tabby with green eyes and a distinguishable nose.

I could make more, but with my tendency to get inactive( writer's block and heavy self-doubt kick in at random times it seems), and the fact that I'm usually asleep when everyone else is online ... yeah. Not going to do that.

Oh, and before I find myself awkwardly staring at the roleplay thread (once again) : can my cat just be there as part of the clan or does she have to be found ?
@Hawkstar

Accepted and also you can just be there as apart of the clan just make your character say that they were late or something ^^

Fireflower November 20th, 2017 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeaFlower (Post 424643)

@Hawkstar

embersong will be watching over you!(maybe i sould always say that!lol)

Leucos November 20th, 2017 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 424256)
Name: RustPaw
Looks:Merrow!
Personality: She is usually pretty positive, Kind, and Competitive , until she realizes she is completely alone. That's the one thing she hates. Once she is alone, Some describe her as being "Completely different."
( @Hawkstar )

Accepted ! Sorry i didn't see it before !

Akari November 20th, 2017 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 424828)
Accepted ! Sorry i didn't see it before !

It's Fine! I Had forgot to mention you, so it's my fault you did not see it.

SacredMadness November 20th, 2017 08:33 PM

Name: Fear
Looks: white shecat with grey striped on her back
Personality: This unique kit is quite playful and kind. Why is her name Fear? Well, let me answer that for you! If you mess with her friends, family, lover, anyone close to her, she will turn into the living devil and destroy you. Oh and she also is a hopeless romantic
( @Hawkstar )

Alrighty! So I have an idea. That's never good.. So Fear is an abandoned loner kitten. She know s nothing of the Clans or human life. Her parents Grey and Soot died when attacked by a dog, making Fear an orphan. Maybe one of yours or someone's cat can find a sick, cold, and starving Fear at the border or inside their territory. Maybe one of the females can adopt Fear.

Leucos November 21st, 2017 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets (Post 424981)
Name: Fear
Looks: white shecat with grey striped on her back
Personality: This unique kit is quite playful and kind. Why is her name Fear? Well, let me answer that for you! If you mess with her friends, family, lover, anyone close to her, she will turn into the living devil and destroy you. Oh and she also is a hopeless romantic
( @Hawkstar )

Alrighty! So I have an idea. That's never good.. So Fear is an abandoned loner kitten. She know s nothing of the Clans or human life. Her parents Grey and Soot died when attacked by a dog, making Fear an orphan. Maybe one of yours or someone's cat can find a sick, cold, and starving Fear at the border or inside their territory. Maybe one of the females can adopt Fear.

Accepted only once ^^ maybe Twostar can adopt fear?

SacredMadness November 21st, 2017 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 425126)

Up to you!!

SacredMadness November 27th, 2017 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 425126)

Bumpies?

CinnamonCookie December 7th, 2017 01:12 PM

Name: Treefoot
persona: she is nice, and very kind, usually a pushover too. But if pushed too far, or when someone is attacking her clanmates, she can be hostile.
Looks: http://www.lifewithcats.tv/wp-conten...5/26769141.jpg
Other: Who wants to be her mate? And she can adopt Fear. @Cheshire cat

xYx_Void_xYx December 12th, 2017 10:43 PM

{I'd like to do 3 characters if you don't mind}

Name: Aspen ~ paw
Moons: 7
Looks: Grey fur, dark grey stripe running down from his top of his head to his dark grey nose. Underbelly is a lighter grey, back of his ears has a bendy thin white line across. Has dark grey spots above his blue eyes, front right leg is black, back left leg is white. Has a faded tail.
Persona: weird, talks to self (Spirits but no other cat can see them aka StarClan cats), friendly, wise, caring, quiet
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Hare ~ Nose
Moons: 15
Looks: A brown tabby, fluffy, faded brown tail, amber eyes
Persona: Brave, Loyal, kind, wise, protective, massive, swift, great tracker, respective

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Whisper ~ Step
Moons: 13
Looks: A white cat, silver markings on forehead and cheeks. Silver ears, silver nose and nose tuft, tabby silver tail, rest is white, baby blue eyes.
Persona: Shy, quiet, swift, sneaky, mute, loyal