Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Rowanclan ( sign ups , not private ) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12303)

Leucos November 20th, 2017 04:20 PM

Re: Rowanclan ( sign ups , not private )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 424256)
Name: RustPaw
Looks:Merrow!
Personality: She is usually pretty positive, Kind, and Competitive , until she realizes she is completely alone. That's the one thing she hates. Once she is alone, Some describe her as being "Completely different."
( @Hawkstar )

Accepted ! Sorry i didn't see it before !

Akari November 20th, 2017 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 424828)
Accepted ! Sorry i didn't see it before !

It's Fine! I Had forgot to mention you, so it's my fault you did not see it.

SacredMadness November 20th, 2017 08:33 PM

Name: Fear
Looks: white shecat with grey striped on her back
Personality: This unique kit is quite playful and kind. Why is her name Fear? Well, let me answer that for you! If you mess with her friends, family, lover, anyone close to her, she will turn into the living devil and destroy you. Oh and she also is a hopeless romantic
( @Hawkstar )

Alrighty! So I have an idea. That's never good.. So Fear is an abandoned loner kitten. She know s nothing of the Clans or human life. Her parents Grey and Soot died when attacked by a dog, making Fear an orphan. Maybe one of yours or someone's cat can find a sick, cold, and starving Fear at the border or inside their territory. Maybe one of the females can adopt Fear.

Leucos November 21st, 2017 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets (Post 424981)
Name: Fear
Looks: white shecat with grey striped on her back
Personality: This unique kit is quite playful and kind. Why is her name Fear? Well, let me answer that for you! If you mess with her friends, family, lover, anyone close to her, she will turn into the living devil and destroy you. Oh and she also is a hopeless romantic
( @Hawkstar )

Alrighty! So I have an idea. That's never good.. So Fear is an abandoned loner kitten. She know s nothing of the Clans or human life. Her parents Grey and Soot died when attacked by a dog, making Fear an orphan. Maybe one of yours or someone's cat can find a sick, cold, and starving Fear at the border or inside their territory. Maybe one of the females can adopt Fear.

Accepted only once ^^ maybe Twostar can adopt fear?

SacredMadness November 21st, 2017 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 425126)

Up to you!!

SacredMadness November 27th, 2017 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 425126)

Bumpies?

CinnamonCookie December 7th, 2017 01:12 PM

Name: Treefoot
persona: she is nice, and very kind, usually a pushover too. But if pushed too far, or when someone is attacking her clanmates, she can be hostile.
Looks: http://www.lifewithcats.tv/wp-conten...5/26769141.jpg
Other: Who wants to be her mate? And she can adopt Fear. @Cheshire cat

xYx_Void_xYx December 12th, 2017 10:43 PM

{I'd like to do 3 characters if you don't mind}

Name: Aspen ~ paw
Moons: 7
Looks: Grey fur, dark grey stripe running down from his top of his head to his dark grey nose. Underbelly is a lighter grey, back of his ears has a bendy thin white line across. Has dark grey spots above his blue eyes, front right leg is black, back left leg is white. Has a faded tail.
Persona: weird, talks to self (Spirits but no other cat can see them aka StarClan cats), friendly, wise, caring, quiet
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Hare ~ Nose
Moons: 15
Looks: A brown tabby, fluffy, faded brown tail, amber eyes
Persona: Brave, Loyal, kind, wise, protective, massive, swift, great tracker, respective

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Whisper ~ Step
Moons: 13
Looks: A white cat, silver markings on forehead and cheeks. Silver ears, silver nose and nose tuft, tabby silver tail, rest is white, baby blue eyes.
Persona: Shy, quiet, swift, sneaky, mute, loyal