Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Rowanclan ( sign ups , not private ) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12303)

Leucos November 19th, 2017 04:22 PM

Re: Rowanclan ( sign ups , not private )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 424185)
Name Forestkit//Dapplebreeze
Age 2 moons//80 moons
Gender tom//she-cat
persona Tbrp’d/Tpbrp’d
Looks Dark brown fur, black eyes//spotted light colored fur green eyes
Rank kit//elder
(If I can only pick one I’d pick Dapplebreeze)

Accepted !

Akari November 19th, 2017 05:36 PM

Name: RustPaw
Looks:Merrow!
Personality: She is usually pretty positive, Kind, and Competitive , until she realizes she is completely alone. That's the one thing she hates. Once she is alone, Some describe her as being "Completely different."
( @Hawkstar )

Fireflower November 19th, 2017 05:45 PM

DUDE fur real your getting so many cats join your clan lol

Akari November 19th, 2017 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 424260)
DUDE fur real your getting so many cats join your clan lol

I've been wanting to join for awhile, but only just now found the Sign-ups XD. I bet this is going to turn into a Real clan on here, and will once we get 20 active members. Also, nice punz.

Fireflower November 19th, 2017 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 424261)
I've been wanting to join for awhile, but only just now found the Sing-ups XD. I bet this is going to turn into a Real clan on here, and will once we get 20 active members. Also, nice punz.

well imma introduce myself im dragonstar leader of dragonclan which is the clan bordering rowanclan.

Akari November 19th, 2017 05:59 PM

Quote:

well imma introduce myself im dragonstar leader of dragonclan which is the clan bordering rowanclan.
Hm, I Might as well introduce myself. "I'm Akari, a random person who almost always Rp's as a Loner." And I knew that, I've been reading the Dragonclan chat for awhile also.

Fireflower November 19th, 2017 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 424266)
Hm, I Might as well introduce myself. "I'm Akari, a random person who almost always Rp's as a Loner." And I knew that, I've been reading the Dragonclan chat for awhile also.

well hello then

PeaFlower November 20th, 2017 12:29 PM

Found the sign-ups. Alright. So here's a form if y'all want more cats.

Name : Lilacnose
persona : Competitive, self-assured, fun-loving, rebellious, helpful, the rest is tbrp ...
Looks : A lean beige and white short-furred tabby with green eyes and a distinguishable nose.

I could make more, but with my tendency to get inactive( writer's block and heavy self-doubt kick in at random times it seems), and the fact that I'm usually asleep when everyone else is online ... yeah. Not going to do that.

Oh, and before I find myself awkwardly staring at the roleplay thread (once again) : can my cat just be there as part of the clan or does she have to be found ?
@Hawkstar

Leucos November 20th, 2017 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeaFlower (Post 424643)

persona : Competitive, self-assured, fun-loving, rebellious, helpful, the rest is tbrp ...
Looks : A lean beige and white short-furred tabby with green eyes and a distinguishable nose.

I could make more, but with my tendency to get inactive( writer's block and heavy self-doubt kick in at random times it seems), and the fact that I'm usually asleep when everyone else is online ... yeah. Not going to do that.

Oh, and before I find myself awkwardly staring at the roleplay thread (once again) : can my cat just be there as part of the clan or does she have to be found ?
@Hawkstar

Accepted and also you can just be there as apart of the clan just make your character say that they were late or something ^^

Fireflower November 20th, 2017 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeaFlower (Post 424643)

@Hawkstar

embersong will be watching over you!(maybe i sould always say that!lol)