Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Finder for Blackberry!! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12669)

Beam November 30th, 2017 09:51 PM

Re: Finder for Blackberry!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 430901)
Name: Rainpaw
Rain: He was born when it was raining, in a garden
Paw: Required for clan members who are apprentices
Role: Anything he fits, maybe friend or possible enemy.
Personality: Click his name~
Appearance: Click his name~
PPD: 4.86
Questions/comments/other: They could connect over being former loners, since Rainpaw joined at 6 moons.

accepted! I feel as if they would make good friends :)

Beam December 4th, 2017 04:05 PM

bumps <3

Mayflower December 5th, 2017 06:39 PM

Ill apply for best friend soon!

Mayflower December 5th, 2017 07:25 PM

FORM:
Name: Sablepaw
Role: Best Friend (or just a friend)
Personality: spirited, hot headed, a fierce fighter, and sometimes rude, but once she likes you she will die for you. Although she hates it, she knows when not to confront her bullies and ends up just dealing with it. This makes them very sensitive towards abuse and cats hurting others, so they become very protective. They don't like to talk to strangers and hates when their peers or mentor has to stand up for them. They also love listening to the stories the elders tell them and helping out Juniperpaw.
Appearance: First pic on here
PPD: 7.7 ( I'm trying to work on it)
Questions/comments/other: I want her to be bullied a bit, so that could be a basis on their relationship?

Thank you!

Beam December 5th, 2017 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayflower (Post 434156)
FORM:
Name: Sablepaw
Role: Best Friend (or just a friend)
Personality: spirited, hot headed, a fierce fighter, and sometimes rude, but once she likes you she will die for you. Although she hates it, she knows when not to confront her bullies and ends up just dealing with it. This makes them very sensitive towards abuse and cats hurting others, so they become very protective. They don't like to talk to strangers and hates when their peers or mentor has to stand up for them. They also love listening to the stories the elders tell them and helping out Juniperpaw.
Appearance: First pic on here
PPD: 7.7 ( I'm trying to work on it)
Questions/comments/other: I want her to be bullied a bit, so that could be a basis on their relationship?

Thank you!

Accepted :)

Mayflower December 6th, 2017 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beam (Post 434169)
Accepted :)

Yay! Has Blackberry joined RC yet?

Beam December 6th, 2017 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayflower (Post 434532)
Yay! Has Blackberry joined RC yet?

No ;( shes currently unborn and I'm waiting for the birth so that she can jump to around 6 moons and join

Mayflower December 6th, 2017 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beam (Post 434716)
No ;( shes currently unborn and I'm waiting for the birth so that she can jump to around 6 moons and join

Okay! When she's born, can you notify me so we can arrange an RP where they meet?

Beam December 7th, 2017 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayflower (Post 434718)
Okay! When she's born, can you notify me so we can arrange an RP where they meet?

Okay, will do