Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   error six-six-six > horror (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13805)

Stario&Co. January 14th, 2018 10:50 AM

Re: error six-six-six > horror

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyalienkid (Post 454592)
@christmas star

romance is such a boring thing. its found in nearly every roleplay you see. i just like to change the norm, and make a difference in the form. it creates drama, it steers away the plot, and i really don't like that, a lot.

@rubinaito

thank you.

OK, I can respect that!

lio January 14th, 2018 11:19 AM

T̵̛̰̲͎̋̉̀̀͑͌̉̚͜͝ȟ̷̼̝̣̲̖̻͈̻̋͂̉͗̆̐ẻ̶̞̲͈̥́͗̈̕y̵̝͒̂̈ ̟̗̰̮̥͍͍̻ ̸̡̨̰̩̲̰̈́̀́A̴͈̜̠̞̦͖͙̺̱̽́̉̿r̸͓̬͈̫͓̠̂͊͗̽̓͂̍͒̑ͅe̷̓̔͋͂͑ ͎͖̻̘̖͐̎̿̈́͆̎̅̀͝ ̷̢̢̮̥͇̙̱̍̌̍̉̌̑͆̆͆͌̊̎̉Ą̴̞͚͚̖͓̳͉͕̣̱̼͍͆̔̿l̷̡̰̥͌͆̍͂́̓ ̱̗̻̱͔͚̩̯̹l̸̯̖̞͙̊̒̿ ̵͍̤̝̪̾͑̈̒̽́̎̅̅̓̔ͅL̴̢̨̧̟̖̘͈͕̰͖̗̲̦̅͛̽̚y̵̙̪̟̠̎̏̽̾̋̈́̀̾ ̼͖̘į̶̨͎̬͋̔͘͠n̴̫̺̣͗̒̚g̴̢̪̣͖̗͇̙͓̣̭̗̈́̽͆̎͘͘͝ ̵̛̮̝̫̼̜̫̳͕͉̽̈̄̿̑͠T̶̢̢̘̗͙͚͍̻̞̳̞̟͓͌̈́̓̑̏̽͠o̴̙̥͇̙̻̼̱͌͊ ̡̩̭͎͕̟̤ ̶̨̡̢̨̖͎͈̮͉͍̬̪͐̉̃͗̔̉̈̾̐̃̚͠Ÿ̷͙͇̲̤͉̜̖͈̀̉̓̄o̶̙̮͈̤̾͝u̴ ̨̛̦̥̞̣̱͉̞͙͓̀̐̾̎̑͝

Galaxy Of Wisdom January 14th, 2018 12:53 PM

Okay what do you want me to be!?

lio January 14th, 2018 12:59 PM

@Sasukewolf (madness)

well you, young fellow, you shall shine. how about the Government, filled with a happiness so sublime. you will tell of many LIES stories, filled with greatness in your life. go ahead and join, my fellow friend.
just wait until it reaches the end.

Galaxy Of Wisdom January 14th, 2018 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyalienkid (Post 454630)
@Sasukewolf (madness)

well you, young fellow, you shall shine. how about the Government, filled with a happiness so sublime. you will tell of many LIES stories, filled with greatness in your life. go ahead and join, my fellow friend.
just wait until it reaches the end.

So Be It
role
Government
name
Hades dark
backstory
Unknown for now
pronouns
He/ him
gender identity
Male
linked appearance
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b8/35/45/b...anime-boys.jpg
simple personality
Cold, dark and a very good actor. He usually fakes a smile and is said to always be willing to HELP you. The rest about his personality will be kept hidden better to not know a monster that is waiting behind a smile
other and / or questions
Should he be that demon guy I was talking about or just some crazy dude :3
mention @tinyalienkid

lio January 14th, 2018 01:10 PM

N̶̡̛̘̗͙͍͙̗͎̙̙̙̣͗̂̀̐̋̓͌͑͒́͒̊̊͝ͅǫ̶̨͓̙͙͔͓̅̍̾̓̎̊̆͛͘͠͠ ̢̭̥̠͎̰̜̻b̷̨̡̯̤̻͓̫̠̠̦̤̝̯̫͙͐̇o̵̫̗͔̤͋̑͑̾͑͋̊̎͒̚d̸̈̑̀̾͠ ̢̛̼̳̯̥̟̘̱͈̃̑̐͊͋̊̕y̷̛͓̲̜̣̤̜̓̉͘ ̴̺͇͙̬̘̘̲̂̈́̇̈́́̏̿̀̍̕͝ċ̵̨̗̬̀̀ą̶̢̨̨̙̝̱͚̳̺̙̪̜͊ṅ̷̯̠͘ ̧̡̮̱͍̦̳̺ ̷̢̭̭̥̳̳̞̳̽̀̓͗̀͂̈́̕̚̕e̵͇̦̳̙̦̫͉̞͂͆͌̊̑́͛̒̉̕͘̕͝s̴̀̉̀͑̐̕ ̨̘͔̤̺͖̪c̷̡̧̰̦̬͉̪̰͚̭̹̃͂͋̿͛͗͐͜ͅà̵̧̛̼̞̰̫͇̝̈́͑̂͆͊̈́̉̓̈̎ p̴̳̔̑̈̌̂̀̄̌̅͛͊͘e̵̛͕̯̗̘̓͗͌̊̍͂͂̇͒̈́͂̇

@Sasukewolf (madness)

just some crazy dude.

StarryNebula January 14th, 2018 01:14 PM

Role: Citizen

Name: Lydia Woods

Backstory: TBRP'd

Pronouns: She/They

Gender Identity: Female

Linked Appearance: Click Here

Simple Personality: Lydia is quite calm and collected, thinking with her brain and not her heart. She tends to speak up for what she believes in, unless she knows it will do her more harm than good. Lydia is formal to all acquaintances, as it takes her awhile to open up; once she does though, she has a sarcastic sense of humor and is protective of her friends.

other and / or questions: Fun fact: Lydia is a Capricorn sun, Capricorn moon, and Scorpio rising for all you astrology nerds out there.
mention @tinyalienkid

lio January 14th, 2018 01:42 PM

Ṇ̴̨̬̰̺̰̻̝͓̫̜̱̪̖́̾̓̌̀̿͂͗̏̋͗̉͂̕͜Ǫ̷̫̠̺͒T̶̺̟̾̋͆̅̂̎́̎ ͚̰͖̮͔H̵̹͇̟̰͆ͅI̸͍̝͒̾͆̎͋̚Ņ̸̨͚͇͎̺̙̱̯̣͂̈͛̌̑̃̓͘͠Ġ̶̒̓͗ ͍͖̱̺̱͊̈́ ̷̨̛̤͛͌́̀̄̏̊̇̑͗Į̷̢̧̻̟̗̫̿̇͒̏́́͊͜ͅS̷͖̜̖̗̙͇̝̆̈̀̿͐͛͐̾͝ ̣ ̶̢̢̘͙͓̤̬͇̻̩̝̞̗̝̩̈́̎̈́͗̎̽̿̈́Ả̵̡̡̛̛͎̯͔̫̫̤̍̿̀̄̈́̾͛̊S̶̩̀͑ ̢̺̱͙̟̖̱͓͚̗̗ ̸̛͈͍͈̖̤̱͋̌̾̾̐́̽̉̈́̾̓̏Ì̵̱̖̪͇͗̌͗Ţ̴̤́̌̅̄̈́̒̆̿̕͠͝ ̶̦̱̣͓̋̀̐̀̌͊̔̕̕͠S̸̼̗̲̖͍̖̹͕͔͔̾̀̃̂̀͜Ĕ̸̢̨̯̪̩̻͎͙̂̿͋̉͝ͅ ̙̣̖̤̳Ẹ̴̭̖̫̘̥̦͓̺̩͈͈͌̔̀̕ͅM̴͙̽́̈́̇͐̽͌S̸͒̒̆̊͒̑̂́̔̓̍̒̕͠ ̧̡̜͖̬̠͈͕̗̞̇͜

why lookie here, my dear, it seems as if we need a Purifier. a criminal could do,
too, but they will not come until later. let's wait, my friends, for the fun is about to begin.

lio January 15th, 2018 12:07 AM

Ṯ̷̛̅̍̊ĥ̸̥̒̑̍̈́̐͝ḭ̶͍͔̻̒s̸̢̈́́͒́ ̵̢̺̘͛͂i̵̟̽s̴̫͍̲͂́͘̕ ̴̡̡͖̼̭̭̦̔͌̄͌͘a̷̢̝̘̓̏̒l̸͕̻̳̟͚̃̅̅̓̚l̴̨̛͍̱̘̃͋̃̿͜͝ ͓ ̶̝͋̈a̵̭͈̗̔ ̶̢̗͎͚̯̩͎͋͆̒̓̎͑g̸̛̛͔͉͈̗͒͌͝ȃ̴̬͈̟̠̹̃̿̽̍m̴̢͖͉̖̩̓͂̽̓͝e ̴̢̊̃̐͠ ̵̱̈́͐̒̓̅̃̚t̸̤̮͓̥̆ͅö̵̞̠́̎̓̎̈ ̸̛͇̦̯̂ẗ̴̡͉̜͉̟̪́h̶̥͋̓̌̎͆̕e̸͚͖̹͇͇̦̐͠m̵̢̤̦͓͂̽͊ͅ

Galaxy Of Wisdom January 15th, 2018 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyalienkid (Post 455167)
Ṯ̷̛̅̍̊ĥ̸̥̒̑̍̈́̐͝ḭ̶͍͔̻̒s̸̢̈́́͒́ ̵̢̺̘͛͂i̵̟̽s̴̫͍̲͂́͘̕ ̴̡̡͖̼̭̭̦̔͌̄͌͘a̷̢̝̘̓̏̒l̸͕̻̳̟͚̃̅̅̓̚l̴̨̛͍̱̘͓̃͋̃̿͜ ͝ ̶̝͋̈a̵̭͈̗̔ ̶̢̗͎͚̯̩͎͋͆̒̓̎͑g̸̛̛͔͉͈̗͒͌͝ȃ̴̬͈̟̠̹̃̿̽̍m̴̢͖͉̖̩̓͂̽̓͝e̴ ̢̊̃̐͠ ̵̱̈́͐̒̓̅̃̚t̸̤̮͓̥̆ͅö̵̞̠́̎̓̎̈ ̸̛͇̦̯̂ẗ̴̡͉̜͉̟̪́h̶̥͋̓̌̎͆̕e̸͚͖̹͇͇̦̐͠m̵̢̤̦͓͂̽͊ͅ

Want me to fill those spots with some random but awesome peeps :3