Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Visual Arts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   CLOSED - Custom Design Request! [KK Prize!] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53945)

taillow July 14th, 2022 01:27 PM

CLOSED - Custom Design Request! [KK Prize!]

Hello wonderful artists of WCO! I am looking for a design for my precious Fawnpaw, who is currently an apprentice in RiverClan. Right now, I only have a written description for her of what i imagine her to look like! But I have the artistic abilities of a small twig, so I am turning to you!

I will be doing 1,000kk per each design submitted, the two runner up designs will get 5,000kk, and the design I end up going with will receive 10,000kk! Thank you to those of you willing to take this on and help me out!

You are welcome to use bases, but keep in mind! Fawnpaw is small, slender, and fluffy! So the base/line art should represent this (and don't forget to credit where you got the base if one is used!)
Now for the written description:
Fawnpaw is a small, fluffy she-cat with light brown fur. Her tail is rather fluffy, like a sweeping plume. Her face has some fluff to it, as well as her chest area. She had sky blue eyes and darker brown dapples that grow more apparent closer to her hind quarters/base of her tail. They fade into a lighter brown near her shoulders and disappear a bit down her legs. Her tail fades from a light brown to a darker brown towards the end, but the tip appears to be dipped in white. Same with her legs; they grow darker in color until it reaches her paws, which are a dark brown. There are small darker brown dapples on her face as well!
For the life of me I cannot find a picture to accurately represent this, so I hope this is enough to get the creative juices flowing!

There will be 10 available spots for this! It'll essentially be first come, first serve. Just put down that you're interested and I'll put you in one of the spots!

Thank you all, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with! :heartbounce:

There is no deadline! I don't want anyone to feel rushed :heartbounce:

Completed Entries:
1. Don't Panic
2. Error
3. sid
4. zenosaurus
5. Shade.
6. Slushie
7. Wingnettle
8. Spotty
9. Mercury
10.~Fierce~

JusticeRabbit July 14th, 2022 01:27 PM

Re: Custom Design Request! [KK Prize!]

im in rn-

error July 14th, 2022 01:28 PM

I’m in!

furrensic July 14th, 2022 01:29 PM

I'm interested!:eyes:

edit: fawnpaw!

Captain July 14th, 2022 01:30 PM

ME ME ME SIGN ME UP!!! PLEASE ILY AND FAWN

Shade. July 14th, 2022 01:34 PM

Sign me up pls!

dino. July 14th, 2022 01:42 PM

hello :eyes:

EDIT: womp

Wingnettle July 14th, 2022 01:57 PM

I think I'll join in! Do you prefer the picture to be digital?

taillow July 14th, 2022 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wingnettle (Post 1229842)
I think I'll join in! Do you prefer the picture to be digital?

It can be whatever medium you'd prefer to use! :heartbounce:

Spotty July 14th, 2022 02:08 PM

hmmmmmmm........... mmmm..... mhm. yes, me is in.