Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   [RiverClan] a pawstep between life and death (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79865)

occultation March 9th, 2024 04:47 PM

a pawstep between life and death

tw: plot contains violence, severe injuries, near death experience

This plot will be taking place towards the end of this month.

So one day Fadingsun decides to go out to patrol around the territory as he usually does. While near the outskirts border, he has a confrontation with [Outsider 1] and [Outsider 2]. They've both crossed the border, and when told to leave by Fading they respond by mocking him. A fight ensues, and Fadingsun is quickly overpowered by these two cats, who are quite a bit larger than him. He gets beat around quite a bit.

These cats aren't exactly what you'd call nice; they wind up dislocating Fadingsun's shoulder for the fun of it, before pinning him down and moving to kill him. Just before they can deal the killing blow, [Warrior 1], [Warrior 2], and [Warrior 3 OR Apprentice 1] show up and attack them. The outsiders are driven off. Fadingsun, who is barely conscious at this point, is carried back to the medicine den. He survives, but is relatively out of commission for about ten days.

What I'll need for this plot:

- Two large outsiders to cross the border + fight with Fading
- Three RiverClan cats to show up and drive the rogues off, and rescue Fading. At least two of them need to be warriors, the last can be an apprentice.

That's it! No form, just throw your cat down and tag me! :heartbounce:

hades. March 9th, 2024 04:50 PM

Re: a pawstep between life and death

You know, this seems like something I could throw Snowdrop at as an outsider. @Cherry~

Rose March 9th, 2024 04:53 PM

Okay so, smacking down a hypothetical Melody / Wisteriawren IF she's in RC by that point ... Otherwise if she's not feel free to grab someone else :heartbounce:

taillow March 9th, 2024 04:54 PM

dusklion for the patrol @Cherry~

poppy March 9th, 2024 04:55 PM

// @Cherry~ BIRD FOR THE PATROL AH :0 fading noo

Bean March 9th, 2024 04:59 PM

Rain for the patrol mayhaps :eyes: @Cherry~

Dolomedes March 9th, 2024 06:02 PM

I have my sweet boy, Seabreeze for the patrol! He would do anything to save his clanmate! The two have interacted briefly before so I think it would make Seabreeze extra fired up to protect Fading! @Cherry~

alec March 10th, 2024 05:44 AM

smacking down minkpaw (shes 12 moons so not a tiny baby), she could do first aid too if necesarry @Cherry~

Katiethewolfchild March 10th, 2024 08:05 AM

Toadpaw for apprentice one. @Cherry~

lys.luvbot March 13th, 2024 08:10 PM

@Cherry~ Throwing my bad boy outsider Talka at you!