Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   KingdomClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12900)

cute skeleton December 24th, 2017 09:59 AM

Re: KingdomClan

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 444479)

oh oops......sorry bout that

its fine, i think i did the same once when ares and leaf where walking threw the camp)

Shadow December 24th, 2017 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 444458)

water wave started leading the rest of the way to camp.it felt shorter go there than when they looked for moondust.

as they enter the camp
@BTS.official.__

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven hollow (Post 444472)

(no one knows that!! they are in ares's cave
unseen right now)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 444478)
XDD

Sparrow walked beside Dawn but not to close. He was dragging his paws tiredly and his head was drooped down. He sighed, ``I'm glad we finally found Moondust.`` He pointed out, it was a big day for everybody! Leaf having kits soon, Perseus and Aphrodite becoming mates also, and the big festival! ``It was a big day huh?`` He mewed to Dawn.

@Shadow

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon (Post 444479)

oh oops......sorry bout that

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven hollow (Post 444485)

its fine, i think i did the same once when ares and leaf where walking threw the camp)

Dawn yawned and nodded. “Most certainly, it was. I imagine many she cats and toms will be disappointed that the prince and princess has mates now.” She mewed. Shaking herself for a couple of seconds before catching back up.

Mystic December 24th, 2017 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 444499)
Dawn yawned and nodded. “Most certainly, it was. I imagine many she cats and toms will be disappointed that the prince and princess has mates now.” She mewed. Shaking herself for a couple of seconds before catching back up.

``Disappointed?`` He turned to look at Dawn, ``Why?`` He asked, he was actually kinda felt anger and sadness in him about Aphrodite but he shook his head to clear it away. He didn't like her anymore, he liked somebody new.

Shadow December 24th, 2017 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 444510)
``Disappointed?`` He turned to look at Dawn, ``Why?`` He asked, he was actually kinda felt anger and sadness in him about Aphrodite but he shook his head to clear it away. He didn't like her anymore, he liked somebody new.

Dawn was suprised. Had she really said that?! How tierd was she? “D-don’t Mind my mumbling. Forgive me. Somethings I speak before I think.” She looked to the floor.

Mystic December 25th, 2017 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 444746)
Dawn was suprised. Had she really said that?! How tierd was she? “D-don’t Mind my mumbling. Forgive me. Somethings I speak before I think.” She looked to the floor.

``You must be really tired. You should head straight to your den.`` He mewed worriedly. He yawned also after he said that, ``It's been a big night.`` He pointed out and slowly padded away but then turned his head to look at Dawn, ``Night.`` He mewed and just padded away.